Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2012 10:40 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
From the January 2013 issue of Gangan Joker which I imported from Japan. Love amazon.co.jp!

More of Yuuko's back story... More memories of the sisters...

Even though we know what happens it is still very tense reading this.

They are walking, the god of the mountain is there Yuuko says... Yukairiko tells Yuuko to wait up, she's scared. Then... she's gone!

Yukariko told by their father if she abides by the decision the family shame will be cleared if correct actions are chosen. She says yes. Yuuko is a clever child. Again about the decision, their father is telling Yukariko. And again she says yes.

Flip back to them, Yukariko combing Yuuko's hair, had a dream about when she slid down the back of the mountain and father scolded her. Turns into a discussion about who is the most precious one. The comb a forgotten thing...

Flip forward again. Yuuko is still looking for Yukariko. Father is packing his bags! Will be a long trip as the mountain pass is ruined. She asks if he has seen Yukariko but he says he hasn't. He says it is dangerous so they have to leave the village for a while. She wants to find Yukariko. He says to wait but she runs out...

Why does Yuuko have such a calm demeanor during all this?

What is the true meaning behind Yukariko's disappearance?

Continued January 22nd.

---

It doesn't say so but I think he was lying about not seeing Yukariko. There were some not completely clear flips to before and after Yukariko is missing but I am sure that he saw her after that and told her to abide by the choice.The last line about the true reasons for her disappearance as a question is also foreboding. Hopefully I wasn't confused too much by the flips or some double negatives, abide by the decision, if you don't abide and so on.

Yuuko running out on her own doesn't look good...

Says January 22nd for the continuation which should be the February issue and chapter 40. Will have to order it... the waits just kill me!
Jan 18, 2013 8:51 PM

Nov 2011
The most important thing in the world for the two of them: each other.

That's fucking deep.
Jan 19, 2013 12:56 AM
Feb 2012
Sadly we all know who will be sacrificed instead. The only question is as to how it will happen and to what extent exactly Yukariko will be involved or even at fault.
A fairly short chapter, wasn't it?
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 19, 2013 1:01 AM

Dec 2010
This was all really predictable but even so it doesn't make Yukariko any less annoying.
Jan 19, 2013 1:52 AM

Apr 2009
That look on Yukariko's face tells me she didn't mean what she just said.

Oh, and short-haired young Yuuko is lovely too.
Jan 19, 2013 4:32 AM

Feb 2012
SayakaMagica said:
That look on Yukariko's face tells me she didn't mean what she just said.

Agreed but maybe she is sad because she plans on sacrificing herself and won't see Yuuko ever again, I'm not sure, I still believe she could try to lure Yuuko into a trap.
Jan 20, 2013 2:30 AM

Sep 2009
what a really short chapter im not really a fan of such cliffhangers
Jan 20, 2013 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
devilscorner said:
what a really short chapter im not really a fan of such cliffhangers

Hey, it was a real chapter at least, not filler!!! I will take it... Gangan Joker comes out next week. I should have my copy the week after, hopefully it contains chapter 40...
Jan 30, 2013 8:23 PM

May 2011
Yeah, with the sisters talking about how important both of them viewed each other even if we didn't already know what was going on it would seem inevitable that they would separate. D:
Jul 20, 2013 10:59 AM

Jan 2013
Good chapter.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 54 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Jul 1, 2023

1 by rmahoney717 »»
Jul 2, 2023 10:43 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 25 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Aug 15, 2011

13 by Kiba_Senpai »»
May 28, 2023 5:32 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 13 Discussion

BladerJC - Aug 1, 2010

16 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Apr 2, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 7 Discussion

ClementIV - Jun 14, 2010

8 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 14, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 4 Discussion

-Kazu - May 23, 2010

3 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 5, 2023 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.