Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 22, 2013 4:32 PM

May 2013
Damn, the Popsicle scene was intense, then came the gym scene and I was all like "WTF". But this series was entertaining to me, hopefully we get another season, but TLR Darkness was definitely the best season yet of TLR, have to give it a 9 or maybe even a 10.
Jul 25, 2013 5:32 PM

Dec 2009
Just finished watching To LOVE-Ru Darkness!!!! I'm still jealous of Rito!!! ><
How can he get to have a harem? Where I lost my path? What's my mistake???!!!

I've waited for a kiss 200 f* chapters and 3 seasons!!! THE FUCK???!!!
Even this one was imaginary!!! THE HELL KENTAROU&SAKI???!!!

...and I was hoping he'll make love with AT LEAST one of them (Momo&Lala in particular) ... and I didn't get even a kiss... Are the Japanese like that or what?

Anyway, I enjoyed it. 10/10

P.S.: The ice cream scene was marvelous!
I'll never forget Momo masturbating! :D

By the way, when Rito was in the bathtub with Momo in the first episode - did he get a blowjob after their talk? 'Cause for me it looked like that...
Jul 26, 2013 8:06 PM
Jun 2013
Why is this like the best show EVER!!!!!
Aug 5, 2013 7:23 PM
Jul 2013
Am I the only one who feels that the season was like ending in the middle?
It's like you will take season one and spare it into two seasons :O
Aug 15, 2013 5:33 PM
Aug 2013
hardrock13 said:
Just finished watching To LOVE-Ru Darkness!!!! I'm still jealous of Rito!!! ><
How can he get to have a harem? Where I lost my path? What's my mistake???!!!

I've waited for a kiss 200 f* chapters and 3 seasons!!! THE FUCK???!!!
Even this one was imaginary!!! THE HELL KENTAROU&SAKI???!!!

...and I was hoping he'll make love with AT LEAST one of them (Momo&Lala in particular) ... and I didn't get even a kiss... Are the Japanese like that or what?

Anyway, I enjoyed it. 10/10

P.S.: The ice cream scene was marvelous!
I'll never forget Momo masturbating! :D

By the way, when Rito was in the bathtub with Momo in the first episode - did he get a blowjob after their talk? 'Cause for me it looked like that...

It seems, at least in the anime, that they confirm in 2 other episides that SOMETHING happened with Rito and Momo in the bath tub, what exactly whether it was a BJ, or something far less we are left to speculate or imagine, I doubt at that point it was a BJ. Probably more of a teasing action than anything.

And as for this episide... All I gots to say is...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Its over T.T
Aug 21, 2013 11:39 PM

Jun 2013
There must be more, we still have to see what Mea and her master will do. Although this episode started like it ended and I love Momo so much because of this series. I didn't find a dull moment in Darkness, 10/10.

Aug 30, 2013 9:02 AM

Sep 2012
What a great season. It was very enjoyable. I have a feeling that we'll be seeing a season 4 though since the Darkness isn't resolved yet. Until then, OVA! OVA!
Sep 9, 2013 11:40 AM

Jun 2010
This anime is absurd love it manga here i come its as insane as kissXsis and highschool DxD A1 quality ecchiness 9/10
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Oct 4, 2013 7:13 PM

Jan 2012
Finale blew, rest of series was oppai-licious. 8/10, new season please.
Lemme smang it girl.
Oct 28, 2013 9:15 AM

Oct 2008
What kinda crap is this? They opened up a thin plot thread and they didn't even deliver on it, even though they had plenty of time to do so instead of just having it hang in the background for most of the series? and we didn't even get to see this "master".
At least the previous seasons didn't pretend to have a story and insult our intelligence. I'm not that interested the story to begin with, but even a cliffhanger ending of some kind could've been better than this..
Nov 2, 2013 8:00 AM

Nov 2012
NO WHAT?! FINAL?!!!! no NO NO NO NONO.!!! why.. :(
okay anyway.. oh momo.. just too cute and too brave :p
that gym scene.. that was normal I think why momo is afraid :p
and VMC lol what a fanclub :3
really funny and stupid :p
and that ending.. "Rito-san ni ayamaru nasai............... Ima Sugu!" ~ "Hai~" lol XD

really want another season :9 grr..
gonna wait until the OVA end first :3 cmon japan.. make it come true!
Nov 4, 2013 4:29 AM

Jan 2012
thank god it ended with a filler... can't have this masterpiece ended just yet

dat popsicle scene + storage room scene were delicious...

would give 10/10 whenever the series finally ended for sure..
Dec 7, 2013 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
The popsicle scene is probably one of the best ecchi scenes.
Momo is such a naughty girl.
It's cool that the last scene is quite similar to the first scene.

Darkness is an improvement to the To Love Ru series. It's too bad that we didn't get to know the identity of Nemesis.
Oh well, looking forward to the next season.

7.5/10 8/10

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jan 1, 2014 8:03 AM

Jan 2014
Epic Fail! So close! 1 or 2 seconds more and we might have seen a kiss from Momo to Rito in the lips!

Oh Yeah! I love anime!
Jan 3, 2014 3:38 AM

Sep 2013
This show has gotten so much better over the years, With Lala taking a back seat and Momo being so freaking awesome I really hope to see a 4th season in the future, just to see if this show will continue to improve.
A very good episode for a very good season.
Jan 30, 2014 10:16 AM

Oct 2013
What? so this is the finale? it ended like that? there are a lot of things that left unexplained, who's mea's master? and what about the relationship between Yami and Tear ? like really i feel this series a little bit rushed i want more ! i'm so glad that Yami-chan got many scenes in this season. i wonder if there'll be a 4th season, will be missed of course <3

Overall score 9/10, now onto the OVA.
Feb 22, 2014 9:01 PM

Jan 2014
i didnt watch to love ru and i want to know more about it first before i do, so can i ask isit like a harem or will rito officially becomes a couple with lala and not revolving between haruna and lala
" I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again " - Asuna
Mar 7, 2014 10:57 AM

Nov 2007
Thank gawd I came back to this show. I want more Tearju and I pretty much became a Momo fan after this, though I doubt the upcoming season will revolve around her as much as it did this one. As usual I want more Kotegawa, but now I want Tearju fanservice. The improved action scenes really made it a plus for this season as well. I really can't see this show ending at all, and if it did I'd be sad.
Mar 9, 2014 5:27 AM

Feb 2014
This definitely needs a season 4 because this wasn't much of an ending. That Popsicle scene was intense!
Apr 10, 2014 3:09 PM

Jun 2012
Damn I thought that kiss was real.
This is truly one of the greatest ecchi anime I have ever seen.

10/10
Jun 25, 2014 11:44 PM

Aug 2012
I was shock when Rito kissed Momo. I thought that was the real thing. I was at the edge of my seat hahaha
Oct 18, 2014 12:00 AM

Aug 2013
That was so anticlimactic.. but Momo is still best girl.

I feel really let down though. If they weren't going to resolve the Mea situation, they could have at least advanced his relationship with Momo...
Nov 9, 2014 4:29 AM

Dec 2013

lmao

XDDDDD That ice cream scene. The one who wrote that is an insane genius.

I thought this season will be much more plot-heavy. I'm glad it wasn't but the last episode was quite weak :| It could use some short, 2-episode shit-plot like it's usually done in ecchis. Well there's still OVA.
Momo best gurl.
Nov 30, 2014 4:53 AM

Jul 2014
I'm betting those who watch this can't even tell me what this is about anymore. All I hear is how good the fanservice is. But I guess that's what this is about anyway. Its not like anyone watches this for the story. And Rito is still a loser. *He really needs to get over the freaking out routine thing. Its annoying"
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Dec 7, 2014 11:02 PM

Jul 2014
HazukashiiDesu said:

lmao

XDDDDD That ice cream scene. The one who wrote that is an insane genius.

I thought this season will be much more plot-heavy. I'm glad it wasn't but the last episode was quite weak :| It could use some short, 2-episode shit-plot like it's usually done in ecchis. Well there's still OVA.
Momo best gurl.

But I thought the series was "Plot-Heavy" LOL!!! It's not like there's a Story. We watch it for the boobs and fanservice. Sadly I've seen more of Story about the whole To-Love Ru Universe in H-Doujins than the whole To-Love Series combined and that's a damn shame. His manga's art is lower than the said H-Doujins too.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Dec 28, 2014 9:00 AM
Dec 2014
hey, where is episode 13?
Dec 28, 2014 9:08 AM
Dec 2014
I mean it wasn't exactly a real "ending"
Feb 25, 2015 3:42 PM

May 2008
This season was great imo. Interesting plot and high quality fanservice (at least in BD) Yami and Momo owned the show!
Mar 12, 2015 3:34 PM

Apr 2013
Best season so far, let's see what Darkness 2 has to offer :) 9/10
Mar 21, 2015 8:25 PM

Sep 2013
And here I was hoping the conflict with Mea would be resolved...

All's well that ends well, I guess xD
Apr 2, 2015 11:20 PM
Apr 2015
Hey guys!! I'm new here and have been enjoying To Love-Ru a lot. I've got a question that has been confusing me for some time, how does censorship work?? On To Love-Ru the version I've watched shows breasts but nothing in the genital region and quite often in the show you will see a censor covering the genitals like soap or someone's hands.

Is that how Anime works? Is uncovered breasts but covered genitals mean uncensored and the moment you can see genitals it's a Hentai? Is the showing or hiding of genitals what determines Anime and Hentai??
Jun 28, 2015 8:04 PM
Feb 2015
Can't wait for season 2!!! All caught up and time to watch the ovas.

Poor momo she was frustrated at first but she got her time with rito in the end. Wanted them to show the master but she didn't show herself. Based on small glimpses I think she looks similar to yami.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jul 11, 2015 3:28 PM
Jan 2015
Momo is a great character and its funny how you start to love her as much as Lala.

I remember reading the previous foruns where people loved Lala and wanted Rito to to marry her and admit feelings for her. It seemed impossible that someone would come along and steal the hearts of the viewers like she did.

Also, i miss Lala. I love her personality, voice, body and she catches everybody attentions on the screen but seeing her as a side character broke my heart badly.
Aug 24, 2015 9:30 AM

Jun 2013
Oh god that ice cream scene. I remember seeing that on youtube once a few years ago.

Glad that they ended the series with a fun episode.

I personally enjoyed Motto To Love-Ru more than this season. The serious tone of Darkness just felt a little off to me. I still enjoyed this season too though.
Aug 28, 2015 11:22 AM

May 2014
Oh, dammit! I hoped so much that kiss was real!

Anyway great season. I liked how they moved the attention onto much better characters (Yami and Momo) :D Lala and Haruna were fine (I think?) but they were stuck in a state of being annoying with no development nearby. Having Momo in the spotlight was way more entertaining <3 *ー*

Looking forward to the next season.
Sep 15, 2015 11:50 AM

Aug 2013
Well. Fuck. I'm disappointed as hell, they should kissed although. Wtf it was. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻ ━┻

Anyway, Momo is hot.
Girls ranking after this season :
Momo>Lala>Haruna>....>Nana>Yui>Mea>Yami.
rsc-plSep 16, 2015 12:23 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 2, 2015 6:29 PM

Sep 2014
Too much delicious fan-service o-o..
Kou_KeikiOct 2, 2015 6:58 PM
Nov 14, 2015 11:48 PM

Dec 2014
Yami finally is giving chances.the harem grows
Nov 17, 2015 8:14 AM

Feb 2012
This season was fantastic! Now we even got storytelling and the Harem Plan sounds great, I love it. I liked the comedy much more as well.

The fanservice was great with even better animation quality than previous seasons.

Rito is now much more tolerable than before.

Mea still feels a little like an outsider.

I miss Lala, as she is the most refreshing character out of all, this season she was just in a supporting role. She didn't get much screentime. I think the reason for that is the other characters needed their character development as well, so Lala was put so side. I do hope she will get more attention again.
Dec 10, 2015 12:56 AM

Aug 2009
surprised so many people commented on Yoshitsugu (Kirito) leading VMC lol, he's here to challenge the title of Harem King :p

I have the most normal boner when I saw Momo getting it on with herself on bed

okay this is it... raising score from 9 to 10 for the best hentai with plot (not even considering regular anime scales now lol)

s2 soon for me but gonna try to read ahead on manga first
Jan 2, 2016 8:28 PM

Apr 2014
For a moment I thought our generic innocent passive MC had changed.
How foolish.
Feb 4, 2016 12:53 PM

Nov 2012
Dat infamous popsicle scene

Rito taking the initiative for once was nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)👌 (even though it was just Momo's imagination).

Best season so far 6/10.
May 29, 2016 1:22 PM
Mar 2016
Well, this chapter adapts some parts of side chapter 4 and main chapter 17 Even though the Venus Momo Club members help Momo with minor things but I feel that the club members are supposed to be unlikable because they serve to hinder Momo's harem plan by isolating her from everyone else. I wouldn't be surprise that the fans start claiming that the V.M.C. deserves Momo instead of Rito.

Then we get treated to some moments of Rito spending time with the other girls and without Momo to emphasize her inability to be with Rito.

My least favorite moment has to be the part where the V.M.C. considers Rito an enemy and a threat to Momo, what takes the cake for me is when they bring up Yui and how she often brings up Rito in her morals committee meetings. Considering that Yui compares him to the principal, that says a lot. This definitely makes Yui worst girl for me! Why is it that nobody brings up that particular moment?

That Popsicle scene was a somewhat clever way to depict a fellatio ans a middle finger to those moral guardians.

Then we get treated to Momo fantasizing about herself being molested by Rito and molesting Rito herself. Their moment with each other had to be ruined by the V.M.C. finding them with the help of Mea. Despite that Mea helps the V.M.C. find these two, I won't hold it against her. I most certainly didn't like it when the V.M.C. started gunning down Rito all because of the lies spread by the fans beloved Yui Kotegawa. Why is it okay to blame Rito for things that he didn't do? Momo was the one who dragged him to the storage room. At least Momo scared the hell out of the V.M.C. for attacking him.
Jul 15, 2016 2:22 AM
Jun 2016
Anyone else thought Rito actually kissed Momo.
I was so happy when this happened but was a little suspicious too because in an earlier scene the VMC were like "MOMO IS MISSING OMG WE GOTTA FIND HER" That scene kind of foreshadows them finding her in the shed with Rito. Dammit Mea, I wonder what would've happened if Mea hadnt have given the VMC a tip where Momo was. Maybe they could've actually kissed?

Dec 1, 2018 6:48 AM
Jan 2017
thats feel, when ritto make a harem with other girl except momo who surroubding by her fan club,, very lol
Dec 1, 2018 7:06 AM
Jan 2017
Based the last episode, i think something wrong with the tittle, its more like To Love Ru Momo than to love ru darkness,,
Dec 10, 2018 7:26 AM

Jan 2016
What a perfect way to ended this season.

Momo ftw.
Sep 28, 2019 6:06 AM

Jul 2015
Damn that icecream bj scene

I knew the kissing scene wasn't Rito's doing, Momo isn't prepared as much as she thinks

Pretty good season, Lala was a bit lacking, hopefully she gets more screentime next season

Apr 29, 2020 10:30 AM

Feb 2018
This is the end, overall 10/10 Momo forever
Aug 24, 2020 1:46 AM
Jul 2019
I can't believe it's not hentai. The amount of sexual innuendos is fucking too much. That ice cream and gym scene, my god.

That was a good season, probably the best. Momo climbed the rankings so quick, now she's #1

Not a 7 but definitely not an 8 so I'll give it a 7.7 or just give it an 8/10.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2012

156 by Beerster »»
Sep 24, 2023 7:36 AM

» does anybody know the ost in ep 11 at around 21:20

Mowskyie - Aug 15, 2023

5 by removed-user »»
Aug 17, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

64 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 6:18 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

74 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 5:35 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

82 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 6, 2023 5:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.