Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2012 2:42 PM
Sep 2012
AMAZING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUT THE ENDING WAS SAD.
Dec 27, 2012 2:45 PM

Sep 2010
WHAT HAPPENED TO MIKOTO WAS NOT OK I REPEAT NOT OKAY!

I wonder how the second season will go without him or Shiro? I'm confused if a King dies does someone take their place or something?

8/10 I cried a bit especially no No Blood! No Bones! No Ash! part. T^T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 27, 2012 2:49 PM

Jul 2009
And also

Dec 27, 2012 2:56 PM

Jun 2011
What happend to my Shiro???
THEY KILLED SHIRO, IT CAN'T BE.... Prays he comes back next season lol, Shiro was the main reason I watch this anime!!! >_<
Dec 27, 2012 2:56 PM

Aug 2008
Give me Shiro back! :(

It would be a shame that the season 2 is without the first King!
And Kuro's a dog and it's because of Neko's power?
KuriniDec 27, 2012 3:00 PM
Dec 27, 2012 3:00 PM

Aug 2012
Started a bit slow paced... but...
Holy shit! Seeing all those insignia of red king rising to the sky was epic.
Seeing that Shiro's an immortal king... is he still alive?

I wanted more from this episode though.

7/10

Sent with Mal Updater
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Dec 27, 2012 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
Bouum said:
Probably... but when they made the anime, they should have known new people would be introduce to the universe of K, not knowing anything about it all. They failed at making it an anime adaptation then.

but yah... I guess I'll try the Manga. The story wasn't bad at all maybe the Manga will fill the holes the anime left out

It's funny, cause K is an anime original project, it's not an adaptation at all. THAT'S how much the staff failed. Making a GOOD original anime that's only one season long shouldn't be too hard, but GoRa managed to produce an incredibly shitty one anyway. But hey, what'd you expect from 7 different writers, of which none of them are actually really good?
Dec 27, 2012 3:26 PM

Jul 2012
I was really hoping that Munakata would push Mikoto out of the way :(

Hopefully any holes in the plot will be answered in the second season, and in the manga.

startrash said:
It's not sure that Mikoto really died since Anna said "Mikoto, your red is still warm.." after the credits, and Shiro said himself that he is immortal, so I think the sequel will be really interesting :3 cant wait!

There was a scene after the credits? Maybe it's the site I watched it at, but the one I watched ended right after the credits :(
AkieDec 27, 2012 3:32 PM

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Dec 27, 2012 3:43 PM
Nov 2012
Season 2 is coming... YEAH!
Dec 27, 2012 3:45 PM

Jun 2010
NO BLOOD, NO BONE, NO ASH!

My thoughts on the last episode:
First of all, I'm so sad for Anna. Poor Anna. My guess is Weissman isn't dead yet ( hopefully ). Second colorless king is really annoying.. Mikoto died. HOMRA marks flew out. I'm not sure if they disbanded but I'm pretty sure they lost all their powers. I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN SHIZUO KUSANAGI IN ACTION. OMG. WHY? There will be a replacement for Mikoto right? Like how there is a second colorless king.. I thought Kusanagi is going to inherit the powers but when their marks flew out... bullshit.. Still a very touching scene though. Really perfect soundtrack.

My thoughts on this series:
Story is pretty unique. Although the plot is nothing new, the twist and development is still amazing. Badass kings are badass. Having said that, I still got quite bored in episodes one to six. I just don't understand what's happening. Yes, there are too many plotholes but the story did progress quite well up to the ending.

The animation perfect. This series got a lot of hype because of that badass skateboarding at episode one. Really smooth animation and perfect execution of CGs. The most redeeming quality of this series is how badass the fights are. The animation did a really great job and I hope to see more of this. The art is pretty decent. It's pretty cool and suits the plot perfectly. Not to mention, I think I haven't even seen one bad frame in this series.

The sound! I'm speechless on how good the OSTs are. The opening and ending song = eargasm. But above all is that its amazing how the sounds perfectly fits the series. Amazing job!

You guys said that it's a shitty adaptation. I don't really know about that since I haven't read the original source material. But the plotholes are pretty obvious, the series just started with two clans getting ready to fight or whatever and they didn't really explain shit until later episodes. Well, some Anime can do it but I think that style isn't fitted for this series. Anyways, I still enjoyed this series EXCEPT FOR THE F**** YAOI BL, omg, this kind of action plot don't need ecchi nor any fanservices for both genders. Why did they do that? One of the staff is homosexual? Not being a sexist but damn, nearly dropped the series because of that. I'm glad I didn't though. It just really doesn't fit the story. I give this series a 7/10 just because I think it could really been a lot better. Too bad.

My thoughts on Second Season:
HOMRA is disbanded which is a sad thing. I will miss Anna. But still, bring on the second season. I WANNA SEE ALL THE KINGS. And I wanna know if Weissman is dead or not. I want more war! I'm excited, I think I'm gonna increase the score of the second season if it's as good as the first season just because I understand the basics now.

Btw btw, I have a question. Is Kusanagi and Awashima in a relationship? If so, great.
Dec 27, 2012 4:14 PM
Oct 2010
i thought this was pretty great. mikoto dying sucks. he was badass. wonder what s2 will be
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 27, 2012 4:21 PM

Feb 2012
Oh man that ending. :(

I'm really glad that they are doing season 2, loved the 1st one so much, I hope we'll see the Green's in the 2nd season and their King.
Mar 2010
The last few episodes of this series have been amazing. It took a while to seemingly find its feet and get going but in the end I really enjoyed watching it.
Can't wait for season two!
Oct 2012
if im not mistaken the song when the Homra was shouting is the "Requiem Of Red"
What to say...I am speechless.This was by far an oustanding ending,the feelings were so intense,and the announcement for second season was right on spot.Im so sad Mikoto died :(. He was by far my favorite character.I loved his impulsivity..
tsubakixDec 27, 2012 4:30 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2012 4:41 PM

Jul 2009
I think this anime ended off pretty well. It was a bit messy in the middle but it led to a decent conclusion. It just makes sense to kill off Mikoto as he wanted his revenge so badly, and his core was about to blow up, and his personality isn't exactly the 'I'll just step down and retire' kind of type. I was wondering what he meant about 'sorry for making you get your hands dirty' and in the end, that scene where his friend thrusts a sword through him, was done very well. Munakata had to do it, if the sword had hit the ground, it would've created another explosion like the one they've been alluding to throughout the season.

That said, I don't think Shiro is dead. His star is still in the sky, and so long as their 'stars' still shine in the sky, they're still alive.

I enjoyed it, and looked forward to each new episode leading up to the finale.

8/10 - very good.
KurogashiDec 27, 2012 4:49 PM
Dec 27, 2012 4:48 PM

May 2011
STM said:
It's funny, cause K is an anime original project, it's not an adaptation at all. THAT'S how much the staff failed. Making a GOOD original anime that's only one season long shouldn't be too hard, but GoRa managed to produce an incredibly shitty one anyway. But hey, what'd you expect from 7 different writers, of which none of them are actually really good?

Lol! I thought the Manga was the Original Work O.o' My Bad. As you say then... It's worst.

Reading the Manga is probably still something good to do even if it's not the Original tho. Maybe there's more to fill the plot hole...
Dec 27, 2012 4:57 PM

Aug 2011
What an ending! Dramatic and bittersweet. 8/10
Shiro, having to take extreme measures in order to do the Colorless King in and thus himself. Self sacrificing is something he would think of but since he is the first King and immortal, let's see how it plays out in the second series to be aired sometime next year. I like the fact too, that Neko and Kuro remain alive to await the Silver King's return. Sweet loli, Anna, also seems to have hopes that hottie-kun, Mikoto, may return...I hope so too!
The best scene is this one...for those watching, you will know what I mean. ;)

Like many others, was confusing at first, but all became clear as it went along. I am glad I stuck with it. I really enjoyed it despite what others who think they know better said. :P Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion... ;)
Ah! One more thing...since we see Kuro has transformed himself into a dog, was it Neko's doing or is he a strain as well?
Dec 27, 2012 4:59 PM
Feb 2012
Another season eh?

Pacing has to be corrected if they're serious about s2. And change/reduce the number of writers. Or bring Gen Urobuchi to do some serial slaughter XDDDDD
Dec 27, 2012 4:59 PM

Jan 2011
melina_putri said:
The ending is really anticlimatic.

Yet another disappointing series for me this fall K could of been good but it just wasn't it was just to over the place and once the plot started kicking in it was over before you knew it hearing that S2 is in the works i hope they get better writers.

7/10 just for being an eye candy and those robots

Still better than SAO *Kappa*
Dec 27, 2012 5:02 PM
Feb 2012
katsu044 said:

Still better than SAO *Kappa*

Of course it's better than SAO lmao
Dec 27, 2012 5:20 PM

Mar 2010
CG said:
NOOOOO! Why did they have to do that to Mikoto?! Shit, I don't care about the sequel now that he's dead.

This. and ...nooo...my favorite...my favorite character.............. T___T
still , I really don't care what happened to shiro..but Mikoto..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2012 5:25 PM

Jan 2012
The overall series was a bit dragged out, but this episode along with the past few episodes were great.
I got a little sad when Mikoto and Shiro died. Though I don't think Shiro is actually dead.

Can't wait for a season 2 and possibly a prequel.

One of my main questions is, who was Shiro before he was possessed by the Colorless King and when his subconsciousness combined with Wiessman's. Along with what his involvement with this entire conflict in the past, he may just be a random passerby though before all of this.
I also want to know what Mikoto's last words were. I have a feeling they were thanks and a reference to something from the past.
Also wasn't there also a level system that the Munakata was telling Mikoto about? I hope they explain that in the future.

Even though the pacing could of been done a lot better for the first half, I really enjoyed this series.

penguindrum264Dec 27, 2012 5:28 PM
Dec 27, 2012 5:29 PM
Feb 2012
I dont understand,

So basically, he not really immortal, or he let down his power on purpose and let Mikoto kill him to end it all.

what would happen if the core drop? i never understand that part. i know it mass destruction, like what happen, the king explode? the king die and a new king is born from the explosion?

I bet season 2 is going to be birth of the new king. probably going to see a new main character, a new red and silver king. probably a gold king too, since the currently gold king is getting old and he will eventually die off. they still havnt introduce the other 2 kings, we got colorless(black), red, blue, gold, and silver, still missing 2.
Dec 27, 2012 5:34 PM

Jan 2012
trueviet said:
I dont understand,

So basically, he not really immortal, or he let down his power on purpose and let Mikoto kill him to end it all.

what would happen if the core drop? i never understand that part. i know it mass destruction, like what happen, the king explode? the king die and a new king is born from the explosion?

I bet season 2 is going to be birth of the new king. probably going to see a new main character, a new red and silver king. probably a gold king too, since the currently gold king is getting old and he will eventually die off. they still havnt introduce the other 2 kings, we got colorless(black), red, blue, gold, and silver, still missing 2.

I don't think he meant immortal as in he can't be killed but that he has eternal youth. None of the kings can be killed by non-Kings.
Though I may be wrong about his death and he'll be brought back.
Dec 27, 2012 5:36 PM
Feb 2012
penguindrum264 said:
The overall series was a bit dragged out, but this episode along with the past few episodes were great.
I got a little sad when Mikoto and Shiro died. Though I don't think Shiro is actually dead.

Can't wait for a season 2 and possibly a prequel.

One of my main questions is, who was Shiro before he was possessed by the Colorless King and when his subconsciousness combined with Wiessman's. Along with what his involvement with this entire conflict in the past, he may just be a random passerby though before all of this.
I also want to know what Mikoto's last words were. I have a feeling they were thanks and a reference to something from the past.
Also wasn't there also a level system that the Munakata was telling Mikoto about? I hope they explain that in the future.

Even though the pacing could of been done a lot better for the first half, I really enjoyed this series.

shiro was the guy that discover the ancient relic, he a scientist, his sister die after the bombing of the city, he survive cause he immortal.

the level system is basically the king limit to their power, it was unclear to what would happen if their level core drop. all it told us was it going to be mass destruction. red king core started to fall apart the fastest cause he uses his power like crazy, out of control, destructive.
Dec 27, 2012 5:39 PM

Jan 2011
Just finished it, great freaking show No blood! No bone! No ash! I almost teared up when Neko said "its shiro" but she was really referring to his umbrella. Seeing them both in animal form was refreshing made me a bit happier.

9/10 Not a single dull moment in this show loved all of the characters and can't wait for the sequel. I hope it introduces the other kings.

trueviet said:
I dont understand,

He is immortal that's why you saw a silver star shinning.

If a king's sword drops it will cause a huge explosion like a nuke. The sword drops on the king killing him and everyone around him, then a new red king is chosen. Munakata killed Mikoto because if the king dies he loses his power so the sword disappears. It already happened before.
[center]
Dec 27, 2012 5:40 PM
Feb 2012
penguindrum264 said:
trueviet said:
I dont understand,

I don't think he meant immortal as in he can't be killed but that he has eternal youth. None of the kings can be killed by non-Kings.
Though I may be wrong about his death and he'll be brought back.

i really think he is immortal, he cant be kill, at the end, he let his power down so that mikoto can kill him to end it all.
Dec 27, 2012 5:42 PM
Feb 2012
VioLink said:
Just finished it, great freaking show No blood! No bone! No ash! I almost teared up when Neko said "its shiro" but she was really referring to his umbrella. Seeing them both in animal form was refreshing made me a bit happier.

9/10 Not a single dull moment in this show loved all of the characters and can't wait for the sequel. I hope it introduces the other kings.

trueviet said:
I dont understand,

He is immortal that's why you saw a silver star shinning.

If a king's sword drops it will cause a huge explosion like a nuke. The sword drops on the king killing him and everyone around him, then a new red king is chosen. Munakata killed Mikoto because if the king dies he loses his power so the sword disappears. It already happened before.

we'll find out in season 2. new silver king or shiro still survive.
Dec 27, 2012 6:01 PM

Jun 2011
KayChan4U said:
Wow, Project 'We just fucked up and fucked ourselves' more so.

Good luck with having a second season with 2 Kings dead. Kuroh and Reishi aren't good enough to keep it interesting anymore and Neko sure as hell isn't anything worth watching again.

8/10 regardless but killing off Mikoto on the last episode was a shit move.

Seconded this. Without those two awesome Kings, I wouldn't bother to watch K all over and then waiting for the sequel.

It's not like K has a really good plot to begin with. And it's just rushed. People attracted to this anime merely because of the bishie. and of course those yaoi couplings fujoshi & fudanshi looked forward for
Dec 27, 2012 6:15 PM

Jun 2012
I-Im crying..... damnit everything, I was expecting a HAPPY END!! ; A ;

*trying to hold tears 'cuz my mother is here lol*

/sobbing/

at first I was kinda disappointed but men, those last episodes were great and this last one.... never expected to finish this bad uwa, Mikoto-san!! SHIRO!! TT A TT

btw, that dog with katana was Kuro?? Shiba Inu(?) Lol

- I only draw freestyle! -
Dec 27, 2012 6:32 PM

Dec 2012
I think both suoh and shiro survived
as for shiro he is the first and the immortal king
while for suoh, look at the pic below, see their reds? it's like forming a new sword for the red king + what anna said earlier that mikoto's red is the only beautiful but at the end while staring at them she also said that it's beautiful
Akimoto_yomiDec 27, 2012 6:47 PM
Dec 27, 2012 6:54 PM

Nov 2011
Well, this episode is alright for K's standard. I wonder what they are gonna do for the sequel.

Dec 27, 2012 6:54 PM

Jan 2008
so in the end did Shiro survive? o-o
Dec 27, 2012 6:56 PM
Aug 2011
Mikoto ಥ_ಥ
Not completely unexpected but fuck...going on and killing my favorite character.
You're breaking my heart GoHands.

On the bright side, I don't really care if Shiro is dead or not.

My opinions about this show are completely divided that I can't even set a final rating.
Dec 27, 2012 7:02 PM
Oct 2012
trueviet said:
i really think he is immortal, he cant be kill, at the end, he let his power down so that mikoto can kill him to end it all.

He isn't dead, he will be back, and since the 2nd season will probably be about his attempts to resurrect his sister Claudia, I would place real money that the Red King will be back as well as the new, even more multiply personalitied Colorless King.
Dec 27, 2012 7:05 PM
Oct 2011
I get the feeling that Kuro Yatogami will be successor of silver king.
Dec 27, 2012 7:22 PM
Jul 2011
Okay...I was tearing up a bit in this episode. It was sad, in my opinion ^^; I actually didn't expect both of them to (supposedly) die...
Like others have said, it would've been really good if this was 22 or so episodes long, but I still think it's pretty decent, if not good. There were a few episodes that weren't that great, but in each one there were some parts where more info was learned/gathered and I was able to piece together the story easier.

My original idea on this episode was that the island would be evacuated by everyone but the kings (which was true) but I thought the original reason Mikoto and Munakata kept fighting was because they wanted to draw out the colorless king (or something, not actually just fighting). Other idea was that the sword would fall, and Shiro/Weissman would use his powers to contain the impact/explosion. But for some reason I figured Mikoto would survive. BUT HE DIDN'T. I realized it when he was talking to Munakata and OH how I hate those mute seconds because you know something will/did happen and AHHHH- it did. ;____; I really wish Mikoto wasn't dead, but I can't think of a logical way he wouldn't be, unless Shiro or Munakata or another King did something to prevent it. I wonder what Munakata did after that; would you leave a body there? And there wasn't anything but dirt when Kuroh and Neko found Shiro's umbrella...>.>

But moving on. I think it's possible for Shiro/Weissman to be alive. He's immortal, and now he may say that as in in "our hearts/feelings/memories" etc, I think it's literal. Even if that body is gone (along with the corrupt colorless king), he has his original body, right? Is he not able to return to it? I kind of wonder if he will/could, and if he'll show up in the second season. (Hopefully that was the original colorless king's body because some poor guy is not dead with it lol)

Then, as for why we see and dog and cat at the end for Kuroh and Neko...I think it's due to her illusion abilities. How does a cat carry a huge umbrella on it's back? IT DOESN'T. xD
Dec 27, 2012 7:26 PM

Mar 2012
I just saw that K will be having a season 2 (from another thread), and while I'll probably be watching it anyway, I gotta say I've been pretty disappointed with this series. Don't get me wrong, I liked the characters. It's just everything felt somewhat empty. The plot obviously got from point A to B just fine, but the pace was unnecessarily slow and a lot of drama was just kind of excessive. And while everyone was anticipating some serious mystery or drama, well, it was pretty elementary. The killer was someone else all along, and a stereotypical "I want to kill everyone and become the strongest person ever" villain too. Meh. The soundtrack was nice but nothing special. The animation was nice but that can't be the backbone of a great series.

Man. I hate to be making this comparison, but K feels like another Guilty Crown, sadly. Maybe the second season will redeem the whole franchise. The first season right now though is nothing exceptional. Probably 6.5/10 for me.
Dec 27, 2012 7:27 PM

Jun 2010
*gross sobbing* I love this anime, and the fandom, and everything about it.

Mikoto T_T. Ugh that nearly killed me, I knew he was going to die, I really did, but it was still so HARD TO WATCH. And Reisi had to kill him to prevent another crater ugh I'm dying... And just as I was beginning to like Shiro, UGH.

Anna and Yata broke my heart T_T.

I cried so hard during this episode. It's not even funny. I can't express how much I love this series.

Thank god for the sequel or I would really have died!!!
Dec 27, 2012 7:38 PM
Jan 2008
Good riddance to Mikoto. I can only pray that other than Anna, the rest of HOMRA member won't appear in Season 2. The rest is fine. And I also pray not to hear that terrible chant they have.

10/10 episode because they got rid of Mikoto. Shiro is probably alive and if he's not, he'll get replaced by another king anyway.
Dec 27, 2012 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
A decent ending . Well , its not like there are any other possible endings other than this one .

K could had been one of the best anime this season or more so of 2012 if only it had better execution on some parts and some parts werent dragged on and all over the place .

Anyone satisfied about Yata and Fushimi getting ROFLSTOMPED by Kuro ? lol .Thats way above getting trashed .
But I expected a better fight scene between Munakata and Mikoto but I guess thats not the highlight of this episode .
And I dont get those ppl that didnt see that Mikoto was going to die at the end , seriously ? HE was a walking time bomb for K's sake .It only took time and how they're going to kill him .But how they executed it this episode was quite mediocre , but satisfying I guess .

The highlight of this episode was when the the red lights or "symbol" of being HOMRA was floating and flying around the place was absolutely scenery porn in my eyes .That's the reason why I liked K in the first place .
And I completely understood the reason why Mikoto and Munakata has close relationship with each other and why Kings all do things by themselves , not relying to others , because of the line said by Seri ,
... or something like that .

And about the conclusion , Shiro/Weissman is not dead yet . Reason ? Do you remember that his body is still preserved by the Gold King ? There should be a reason for that , and we dont even know what's the power/true ability of the Gold King(other than being able to throw planets at others . lol)
I have a question though , is Kuro a strain as well ? seeing that he somehow turned into a pup at the end(or probably just because of Neko's ability) , and him being called the "Black Hound" ?

I hope that in the new season of K , I hope they get a much better director for it that can bring the potential out of K .This anime had that fcking potential but it got wasted but still , im giving this whole series an 8/10 .
and to those that is thinking that the whole reason of watching K is because of Mikoto/HOMRA , have you forgotten about the other Kings ? You could see your another Mikoto/HOMRA there . The world of K is huge and has a lot of possibilities , and I really hope they make it right the next time .
archer_shirou01Dec 27, 2012 8:25 PM
Dec 27, 2012 8:30 PM

Sep 2012
I feel pretty bad for Anna.

6/10
rainbowcakesDec 27, 2012 10:10 PM
Dec 27, 2012 8:40 PM

Mar 2010
Bittersweet ending that was... Just noticed theres a 2nd season already on the way though? That's pretty neat. I wonder if its a direct sequel though.. or a sequel that's far in the future with no, or barely any, returning characters..
Dec 27, 2012 8:41 PM
May 2012
I'm gonna miss this show.
Dec 27, 2012 9:17 PM

Feb 2012
K got better with pretty much each episode given it started pretty bad hopefully it keeps with the trend in the future.
Dec 27, 2012 9:21 PM

Dec 2011
It had been a nice show to watch.
Although it didn't keep me interested that much.
6/10 for me.
Dec 27, 2012 10:06 PM

Sep 2008
overall, I love the entertainment factor.
Those BL feels and good looking men I craved for in an anime. I'm bursting with happiness.

The story although is quite bland, they could have elaborate more of character relationships and explain the mysteries but of course they couldn't due to limited episodes. Since there'll be season 2, looking forward into it.

Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Dec 27, 2012 10:11 PM

Apr 2011
see you guys in season 2! :D
Dec 27, 2012 10:50 PM

Jul 2012
wow didn't expect this anime to end like that.
I liked it a lot with the mardock scramble animation and the modern style / futuristic feel of the show was great
I'm a sucker for animation like this
Dec 27, 2012 11:15 PM

Dec 2010
While it felt like a disappointment in compassion to its great animation it still improved slowly as it went along, perhaps season 2 will bring more consistency but regardless this ending was alright and the series in general was good enough that it makes me want to see season 2. As a side note sucks that Mikoto had to die, easily one of the better characters in this series.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM

Poll: » K Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2012

202 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.