Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2012 8:33 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
surprisingly fun anime, really enjoyed it with their twist of classic action movies.

they should make more episodes with Ji he was so funny.
Sep 17, 2014 5:04 AM

May 2008
It wasn't boring at all I enjoyed it plenty. Great show :) 8/10
May 30, 2017 11:08 PM

Sep 2013
I want to see a Georgie and Anthony spin-off series!!!

7/10

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 8, 2018 10:25 PM

Jul 2011
Fun indeed, but start was somewhat messy (confused about events, 2nd episode helped little but still confused...), ecchi moments as bonus lol.

Last 3 episodes were best, compared to rest :D

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Feb 11, 2020 7:37 PM
Jan 2017
The 1st 2 episodes of this show stunk, and the 1st half of episode was just as bad but by the 2nd half of episode 3 the show strated to get into the buddy cop action that I was expecting.
Julio's voice was annoying, but they atleast used him just teh right amount, not to much of him not tooo lil
Al was cute too for a mascot ^^
I especially liked the episodes where both Yao and that other rich girl had a lil bit of an emotional journey going form such rich spoiled brats to being somewhat more emotionally mature. all whiel still keeping ehhh average level of comedy The who "primal yao" episode was definitely the funniest
overall I'd give this a 6/10

btw anyone know who that guy was in the Live action Bits? was he like the creator of the show?
Mar 23, 2021 9:33 PM

Aug 2017
The first 2-3 episodes were really boring and annoying in most cases. Its an anime that needs a better presentation. Fortunately, the comedy gets better and the episodic structure wasn't random since it served for an arc during the last 3 episodes. Even if it wasn't a serious finale, it was better than Megami Kouhosei. 6/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 9, 2022 11:44 PM

May 2009
Are those two live-action scenes (one when the whole group screams and one in the second eyecatch) original to the show or something the fansubbers added?

Anyway, I lost it in the epilogue. When Gendo-daddy-guy said "Jii, you smell like shit!", I just spat on my computer.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Sep 1, 2023 4:45 AM

Dec 2022
Really funny and charismatic anime with memorable characters and music. The animation was shoddy at times, and the occassional srs bsns was formulaic, but I can excuse both of them in an early digital comedy series. The weighted score here does it no justice.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Miami Guns Episode 11 Discussion

Maelstrom184 - May 30, 2017

5 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 1, 2023 3:34 AM

Poll: » Miami Guns Episode 9 Discussion

Maelstrom184 - May 29, 2017

2 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 1, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Miami Guns Episode 8 Discussion

moodie - Mar 25, 2017

4 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 31, 2023 3:48 PM

Poll: » Miami Guns Episode 7 Discussion

Blue_Qbe - Jan 10, 2012

6 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 31, 2023 3:09 PM

Poll: » Miami Guns Episode 6 Discussion

moodie - Feb 25, 2017

2 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 31, 2023 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.