MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hiiro No Kakera season 3 ?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hiiro no Kakera Dai Ni Shou »» Hiiro No Kakera season 3 ?

12-24-12, 7:05 AM

Does someone know if there come's e season 3 from Hiiro No Kakera :3 ?

12-24-12, 7:18 AM

Considering that this anime has sold poorly, I wouldn't expect any more of it.

12-24-12, 8:42 AM

No, from the start they said it would be twenty six episodes, even seasons two was unexpected. So no there will be no season three.

12-29-12, 11:11 AM

Plus it feels like everything is said and done.... what would season 3 be about? o_O"

12-30-12, 6:27 PM

shizu_bara said:
Plus it feels like everything is said and done.... what would season 3 be about? o_O"
Well there are sequels to the visual novel that this is based off of. I believe they revolve around Tamaki coming back to the village like she did at the end of the final episode.

01-23-13, 9:06 PM

I want a 3rd season as well :'( I finished the two seasons in 2 nights hahhaha :P So it went pretty fast for me. Anyways, I enjoyed the anime but whatever you do, do NOT watch Hakuouki, it's created by the same person/company or whatever and it's really awesome but the ending , OMG THE ENDING MAKE ME CRY FOR MONTHS like I still have this painful feeling in my chest when I think about it. Not a happy ending. Let's just say it was like Death note hahahaha.

01-24-13, 11:37 PM

shymel said:
shizu_bara said:
Well there are sequels to the visual novel that this is based off of. I believe they revolve around Tamaki coming back to the village like she did at the end of the final episode.

Yeah it wouldn't be strange if they actually made a season 3... I'd hoped for it as well...
But with the terrible sales...

05-05-14, 2:13 PM

This is my favorite anime ever!!! I wish they would make a season three. It was so good.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices