Episode Information
Forums

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
#1
Nov 20, 2008 1:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 139
If you know anything people please let me know THANKS


 
#2
Nov 20, 2008 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
animegabe said:
If you know anything people please let me know THANKS


This should be moved to the Black Lagoon Discussion Board, or at very least the Anime Discussion sub area.
 
#3
Nov 20, 2008 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 139
oh ok


 
#4
Nov 20, 2008 1:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
animegabe said:
oh ok


As for your question, go here: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=33225
 
#5
Nov 20, 2008 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 2584
*** Topic Moved ***
 
#6
Nov 20, 2008 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
Thanks for moving it Asandari ^_^.
 
#7
Nov 21, 2008 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 139
yep


 
#8
Nov 26, 2008 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 806
too bad no one knows the answer yet though :P
 
#9
Dec 3, 2008 9:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 139
indeed that is why i am soooooo sad


 
Dec 6, 2008 4:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 200
holy shit theirs another season! i'm late in finding out.

The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven.
 
Dec 8, 2008 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4733
2009
 
Dec 13, 2008 8:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3012
Kira01 said:
2009


Source?
 
Dec 24, 2008 9:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 806
bah, if i got to wait until 2010 to see this... or if they don't make it at all... :(
 
Dec 24, 2008 1:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
gswelcome said:
bah, if i got to wait until 2010 to see this... or if they don't make it at all... :(


Don't worry, they WILL make a 3rd season and FUNimation will license it, english dub it, and release it to DVD, you just have to be patient.
 
Dec 24, 2008 9:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 806
Baby_Naruto said:
gswelcome said:
bah, if i got to wait until 2010 to see this... or if they don't make it at all... :(


Don't worry, they WILL make a 3rd season and FUNimation will license it, english dub it, and release it to DVD, you just have to be patient.


patience... sure. i mean there are 2 other great seasons to watch to keep me entertained, its just so annoying the way they ended s2. or rather DIDN'T end. need moar! :)
 
Jan 5, 2009 12:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 221
gswelcome said:
or rather DIDN'T end. need moar! :)


What? You think this one will have an ending. Naww...

 
Jan 5, 2009 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 806
stop poking the tiger man, they got to end this thing. it is only right for ravenous fans such as myself. :D

i mean really, when s2 ended i was rather irritated when they just ended it like that, almost in the middle of a conversation!

*wants to hit something*
 
Jan 6, 2009 8:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 411
Baby_Naruto said:
gswelcome said:
bah, if i got to wait until 2010 to see this... or if they don't make it at all... :(


Don't worry, they WILL make a 3rd season and FUNimation will license it, english dub it, and release it to DVD, you just have to be patient.
Not funny.
 
Jan 6, 2009 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
Ryderj said:
Baby_Naruto said:
gswelcome said:
bah, if i got to wait until 2010 to see this... or if they don't make it at all... :(


Don't worry, they WILL make a 3rd season and FUNimation will license it, english dub it, and release it to DVD, you just have to be patient.
Not funny.


You didn't like Geneon's and/or FUNimation's english dub voice cast?
 
Jan 6, 2009 10:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 9868
I heard it starts airing the same day Duke Nukem Forever comes out
 
Jan 6, 2009 10:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
Neverender said:
I heard it starts airing the same day Duke Nukem Forever comes out


What's "Duke Nukem Forever"?
 
Jan 6, 2009 10:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 9868
The world may never know.
 
Jan 6, 2009 10:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
Neverender said:
The world may never know.


So it doesn't exist? (I'm being led on aren't I? xD)
 
Jan 6, 2009 11:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 474
I hope it comes soon... at least this year ._.
 
Jan 7, 2009 7:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 806
Indigo said:
I hope it comes soon... at least this year ._.


one can only hope and dream
 
Jan 7, 2009 11:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
gswelcome said:
Indigo said:
I hope it comes soon... at least this year ._.


one can only hope and dream


Indeed *_*.
 
Jan 9, 2009 9:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 638
Baby_Naruto said:
Neverender said:
The world may never know.


So it doesn't exist? (I'm being led on aren't I? xD)


pwnd lol shit nub.

Can`t wait for the third season:-=)
 
Jan 9, 2009 3:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
n00batanime said:
Baby_Naruto said:
Neverender said:
The world may never know.


So it doesn't exist? (I'm being led on aren't I? xD)


pwnd lol shit nub.

Can`t wait for the third season:-=)


I am not a noob >.>.
 
Jan 15, 2009 10:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 199
Duke Nukem Forever does exist. It has been in development for like 10 years or so I heard. The game was laid on ice several times and other issues came up. No one really knows what gonna happen with the game.
 
Jan 15, 2009 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
Strife91 said:
Duke Nukem Forever does exist. It has been in development for like 10 years or so I heard. The game was laid on ice several times and other issues came up. No one really knows what gonna happen with the game.


I'll buy it if it really will be released for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
 
Jan 27, 2009 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 18265
Baby_Naruto said:
Neverender said:
I heard it starts airing the same day Duke Nukem Forever comes out


What's "Duke Nukem Forever"?


ignorance is ignorant.

anyway, hopefully this will air soon enough, although in all honesty i have enough other shows i still need to watch.
 
Feb 1, 2009 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 5
I NEED MY BLACK LAGOON! so excited xD
 
Feb 18, 2009 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 24
 
Feb 18, 2009 4:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895


I can't read Japanese :(.
 
Aug 29, 2009 6:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4733
Grimmm said:
Kira01 said:
2009


Source?


Now that there is only a few days to summer, I have doubts that the anime will be aired this year as that they have yet to make any announcements.
 
Aug 30, 2009 3:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 4895
Kira01 said:
Grimmm said:
Kira01 said:
2009


Source?


Now that there is only a few days to summer, I have doubts that the anime will be aired this year as that they have yet to make any announcements.


it has already been confirmed as an OVA Series.....
 
Oct 17, 2009 1:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 595
dam, its only gonna be an OVA and not a 3rd season xD
 
Oct 23, 2009 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1010
Neverender said:
I heard it starts airing the same day Duke Nukem Forever comes out


You sir have made my day lol!
 
Oct 28, 2009 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
I can't wait, I just went back and re-watched seasons 1 & 2 this last week. I wish I had waited at least until the airing date had been announced, now I'm really just itching to see the continuation.
 
Nov 6, 2009 3:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 506
Maurice said:
Grimmm said:
Kira01 said:
2009
Source?

We can say with ease that it's start airing +2009, because they not give airings date this upcoming winter.
my moneys on 2010 :|
My Signature Is Signature.
 
Jan 7, 2010 9:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 506
TitanKvad said:
CAC said:
Maurice said:
Grimmm said:
Kira01 said:
2009
Source?
We can say with ease that it's start airing +2009, because they not give airings date this upcoming winter.
my moneys on 2010 :|

:(
i know it sucks!! but it has to be out some time this year...
My Signature Is Signature.
 
Jan 13, 2010 8:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 19
CAC said:
TitanKvad said:
CAC said:
Maurice said:
Grimmm said:
Kira01 said:
2009
Source?
We can say with ease that it's start airing +2009, because they not give airings date this upcoming winter.
my moneys on 2010 :|

:(
i know it sucks!! but it has to be out some time this year...

It has to! Can't wait :(
Black lagoon has a very good art, animation and amazing characters (revy <3) imo.
BUT, it lacks in it's story development and enjoyment :<
If it'll correct it's apsects and be less episodic it can be a perfect 10 for me :>
 
Jan 29, 2010 9:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
Just a thought....maybe they'll wait until the author finishes the Roberta arc before doing to OVA?

I mean it would be nice so that they have the whole idea to work with and not have to come up with crap at the end (like Claymore...so sad).

I'll be willing to wait...:)
 
Feb 7, 2010 11:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 787
2011
 
Feb 10, 2010 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 152
OKII3 said:
2011


Agreed ;__;
 
Feb 11, 2010 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 20
dang thats a long time :(
 
Feb 15, 2010 12:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 94
nnooooo i wish i could send a letter to them nd say please make a 3rd season, not a ova. *mega sad face* =[
 
Feb 15, 2010 2:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 186
well i cant wait i love black lagoon its a great anime ^_^


 
Feb 15, 2010 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 186
i cant wait till the black lagoon OVA happens


 
Feb 18, 2010 12:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 424
OVA!? Tell me it's not an OVA! I want a full 12+ TV series! :(
First 2 kicked serious @$$.
 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »