Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (29) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2012 7:03 AM
Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Last episode.
Kazuto v Sugoh.
DEBAN aka Best girl finally appeared.
SAO reunion.
Fuck DEBAN she's flirting with Kirito already lol.
Upside-down leafa scene very interesting...
Laputa cameo...wtf
Asuna and Sugu ALO ending scene was nice.
See you on season 2.
bippoDec 22, 2012 7:25 AM
Dec 22, 2012 7:24 AM

Nov 2011

And it finally ends. Shit got real in the beginning tbh.

Meh episode tbh with the dance in the sky and some talking. Dem tears.

I also wonder if there will be a S2 in the future. I wonder.

Dem tears:

And the end..6/10 for me. Nice to hear the original OP song as well.
KvakondDec 22, 2012 4:03 PM
Dec 22, 2012 7:29 AM

Feb 2012
Did our waifu Rika and Keiko have any screen-time?/Did they include Chapter 9 from the novel?
Dec 22, 2012 7:31 AM
Sep 2012
Endcard by Abec.

Nice group pic. They include Sachi this time.
Dec 22, 2012 7:31 AM
Feb 2008
Finally it's over. Apart from the really awesome soundtrack this show was just disappointing.

I don't care if there will be a second season as I definitely won't watch it.
Dec 22, 2012 7:32 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well personally it was a last episode that all ended up as conveniently written as to be a happy ending and it pans out as one. I for one am glad to see at least Keiko and Lizbet being back. Too bad no Recon sighted much. REALLY TOO BAD Kirito did not get his bad end but on the opposite got a Hero welcome when plain sadly he is the thief of girls. Through and through this was finished too conveniently IMO.

About Sugou VS Kirito, well that plain bad in the following,

Should have stabbed Kirito right there and overpower him. WTF is your gym training Sugou? WTF? Well too bad, as a result the end was the happy type instead of learning type where you just plain learn something out of this. The only thing to learn of this is the classics my friend mentions of Good VS Evil paradigms. This is truly a pity but convenience is at its best here folks.

About Keiko, the following,

Really made my day because it shows Keiko whom is favourite of mines in this show and the way they show her makes her quite the MOE once again. Keiko being happy is always MOE times.

About Suguha, was given the right treatment in the spoiler
Mainly service wise and emotional wise. Seeing as both were quite emphasized well in the spoiler from their presentation, Suguha got what she deserves as a last breath. That of service and her facials in this series.

About the last girls, certainly quite pleasing in the following,

Along with the spoiler
for everyone comes back and goes back to the happy time and convenience of positive emissions of rather EPIC happiness for all. Still hard to believe what Asuna became in the game. Form is worst than previous one IMO.

About thee end, nothing more than Kirito still helping out people although here:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/1356189976554_zpsfd34cfca.jpg
Remains to explain who is that exactly but still C-O-N-V-E-N-I-E-N-T-L-Y H-A-P-P-Y! Not to be a bitch but COULD HAVE DONE MORE MAN! Way more like make Kirito hurt bad and learn shit from this. Seems he learned jack shit other than some Morales/lessons of life. OH PLEASE! Like that is going anywhere in general. I am done for now.

Overall

SAO

THE BEST! Plain simply because THERE WAS A GOAL! That of surviving for your life! It was THE THRILL! It was simply what drove the viewer in knowing WTF is going on with my character that I like so much. WTF is going to happen next to make that character live knowing exactly that they might die cause of the rules of Kayaba and that it would fry their brain.

SAO was all that! THAT’S WHAT MADE IT AMAZING MAN! It that one rule that made the difference of all during the game play.

I for one was the most excited each week of this arc. To know and worry over characters cause their death in the game could be their real death IRL. You know? It was everything that made it amazing and plain great!

ALO

Then came this arc. WTF was all that? Sure it was great and better in service/emotions I find but because of the life threat rule is gone, the series takes a plunge in regards to that. With no such ruling and a weak one of 300 people’s brains in danger, it rather reduced the fun in general. That by itself was the downfall of ALO. However ALO redeemed itself with service/emotions and SFX with the whole magic. That alone got OVER 9000 in feelings and excitement. Especially when Kirito got into the Gleam Eyes mode and the Starburst pile-driver mode. However those WILL NEVER EVER redeem the risk factor of SAO.

That being said, I can only give it so much. DAMN IT! I wanted a 9 but cause of the weakness of ALO it’s 8! So 9/10 to 8/10 and no choice on it. It was good but never can it be best as SAO made it cause of the death treat looming around.
Yumekichi11Dec 22, 2012 4:52 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 22, 2012 7:33 AM

Oct 2010
Thank god this is over. Now give me GGO.
Dec 22, 2012 7:37 AM

Mar 2011
It's over?
A bit sad and a bit happy
Happy because at least there will be less SAO trashing
Sad because it ended
Although I'm disappointed with ALO arc, the whole ride was an enjoyable one
SAO 8.5/10
ALO 6.5/10
Overall 7.5/10
Dec 22, 2012 7:41 AM
Dec 2012
Kayaba reminds me of
Dec 22, 2012 7:43 AM

Jul 2012
Aaaaaand.....we're done.
Dec 22, 2012 7:46 AM

Sep 2012
What a journey. Asuna back to real life world is the best.

Now I predict announcement of new season before June next year.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 22, 2012 7:50 AM

Nov 2009
if there is going to be a second season, it will mostly likely be the next 2 arcs
]
Dec 22, 2012 7:58 AM

Jun 2010
---Reserve post for me--- XD

Even if there is a second season, how will they animate it? What can they animate is Sinon and Yuuki's arc. It's a bit hard to.

---------------------------------------------------

Finally watched it. SAO has ended. It's the best ending I can wish from a very bad adaptation.

The ending is pretty decent. Although I was disappointed in Kirito vs Sugou real life fight the rest was OK. Oh yeah, one more thing, Suguha spinning with Kirito in the sky was LAME. They certainly danced in the novel but, what was that? Ballerina?
Kirito whispered something before flying to Aincrad. For those who are wondering what did he whisper:
SAO Volume 04 said:
Kirito‘s piercing glance looked at Aincrad, for a moment he was downcast. His
lips moved, whispering a name, but she couldn‘t hear it.
It was mentioned in the novel that he whispered a name. If I have to guess, it will be Kayaba Akihiko/Heathcliff. I like how they used Crossing Field at the credits.

I can rant more things about this episode. Like Kirito just basically barging in the hospital at night without permission. The scene was more explained in the novel, making the story not confusing. But that's that. There's always a thing or two to rant about in this adaptation. I know, like many people say, novel can't be compared to an Anime adaptation. You can't put all the details in the Anime. But this series could have been more better if it was adapted by a different production studio.

Sword Art Online is one of the most over-hyped series this year. Or so they say. While I disagree to this statement, I can't deny it too. SAO's adaptation certainly didn't live up to its name. It is one of the most well-known and well-acknowledged novel in the industry. It earning the top 2 in MAL novel rankings is by any means no fluke. It has one of the best story and characters I have ever encountered. However, SAO greatly went downhill after episode two. A lot of people was angry and disappointed. Any LN reader would be disappointed if you suddenly put side stories in between the main story. One good thing about the SAO novel is how it approached they story. The story telling in volume one is non-chronological which made it both appealing and exciting. Few points have been made about this argument. One is that SAO arc and ALO arc cannot fit in twenty-five episodes if they don't animate the side stories. Another is that the anime would be more confusing if they just follow what the novel did. While that can be true, I believe that there is a person who can figure out the correct way of how to adapt this novel without damaging its quality. Unfortunately, that person is not in contact of A-1 Pictures.

Another thing that made this adaptation bad is the quality of animation. If I'm not mistaken, there are two episodes with a very bad animation quality. The action scenes were not the best and can be improved. Bad frames are noticeable here and there. I can say that there are also decent episodes but this adaptation lacked consistency in animation department. A-1 Pictures is no amateur studio. They have a name in the anime industry. They have already made a good number of successful and popular series. But this past seasons, they made a bad impression to a lot of people. The community was very glad when they heard about the SAO adaptation. I'm sure A-1 know how hyped the people is. I'm sure A-1 know how popular the novel is. Though I am not sure why A-1 treated SAO like you're any other average anime. I do not know how much is the budget for this project is but from what I saw, it's not that high. At least not that high for a novel this popular. Not only that but they started two more series after the Summer Season which also affected SAO. I lost all my respect to A-1 Pictures even after the massive decline of animation quality in Shinsekai Yori which I believed had a lot of potential and can be the best Anime this season. Not that it can change anything but I can still endlessly rant to A-1.

Having said all of this, I still enjoyed SAO. If I have not read the novel, I think SAO is a pretty decent series. I do not understand all hate coming from all the people. Even reaching different Anime discussions. I'm really confuse if all of this people are just trolling or what. Because they can drop the Anime instantly. With all that hate, even for the sake of completion, dropping is definitely an option. But a lot of people are trolls. At the same time there are also a lot of die-hard SAO fanboys, which cannot let all the hate pass. The result is almost 20+ pages of episode discussion every week. Still, it was fun. No one can deny how fun every week is in SAO's episode discussions. I'm guessing the haters doesn't really dislike SAO but just hates because there are a lot of fans who will defend the series with everything they got in the forums. ( I wonder why this ain't happening in Little Busters! though, cuz it's a bit overhyped in my opinion )

While I rate the novel 10/10, that can't be the case with this adaptation. One of the redeeming qualities of this series is the sound. I really like all the openings and endings. The characters are good, just like in the novel. The story, art, animation the disappointing part. I guess the logical score is 6 but I enjoyed the series nevertheless so I'm going for 7/10. It's the best I can give for this disappointing adaptation.

Second Season? I don't wish for one. I love SAO. I wanna see Sinon animated. I wanna see Yuuki animated. I wanna see more Asuna and dual sword action. But I bet it will just be another disappointment if A-1 is doing it. Though I'm up for it anytime if something like Production I.G, Madhouse, Brain Base, Bones or any big time studio is doing it!

Btw, I highly suggest the novel. It's really good! :D
-MgZ_Dec 22, 2012 3:52 PM
Dec 22, 2012 8:13 AM

Feb 2009
That part in the carpark was surprisingly short that the tension didn't stay for long.
Sugou should have suffered more there.
That scene in the hospital bed was perfect.
MORE and DEBAN finally appears after a long absence. Their presence was fun.
That final dance was pretty good, especially how they seem to tiptoe on the clouds.
Here comes New Aincrad. And ALO Asuna appears. So nice.
And they really kept that part where he whispered stuff(protip: the LN doesn't say what he uttered there).

It was a fun ride I guess. I loved following this each week, and the discussion that comes afterwards. So much rollercoaster from the fanbase. I think I enjoyed the forums more than the show, though the show was still very enjoyable. It's far from a perfect adaptation but I'm happy with what I got. Others may not like it but whatever.
Season 2...is something I also want but it might be hard to only cover Arc3(GGO, MR and Caliber) especially with how they have to fix the Jotunheimr thing.
Plus this ending is already perfect. In the end, it's still their discretion if they want another one or not. So yeah.

Let the final shitstorm commence
Dec 22, 2012 8:25 AM

Jun 2010
So, one of the best arc now is next.
LOL
Dec 22, 2012 8:31 AM

Nov 2007
Nice reconciliation ep. Nice elf outfit for Esuna. Interesting school for using completely computer and having SAO victims as students. Nice moments between Kirito and Lyfa. AWESOME OST that I almost cried. The seed is a data for online game to revive since the bad reputation from the incidents.

OP1 as ED.
tsubasaloverDec 22, 2012 8:35 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 22, 2012 8:45 AM

Dec 2012
Why watch an anime you hate? I enjoyed watching this series and looking forward to watching season 2.
Dec 22, 2012 8:50 AM

Aug 2011
Even though ALO wasn't my favorite arc, It was fairly well animated. Sugou made it interesting to watch. Overall, I enjoyed the show. The pace was kinda off at times. I guess I prefer reading it in light novel form than watching it. 7/10
Dec 22, 2012 8:55 AM
Jun 2008
This Anime is so nice if watch with gf xD

Really nice Anime overall ^_^
Dec 22, 2012 9:06 AM
Jul 2011
Finished.
It's time to go to sleep now, little boys and girls.
Dec 22, 2012 9:40 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
That part in the carpark was surprisingly short that the tension didn't stay for long.
Sugou should have suffered more there.
That scene in the hospital bed was perfect.
MORE and DEBAN finally appears after a long absence. Their presence was fun.
That final dance was pretty good, especially how they seem to tiptoe on the clouds.
Here comes New Aincrad. And ALO Asuna appears. So nice.
And they really kept that part where he whispered stuff(protip: the LN doesn't say what he uttered there).

It was a fun ride I guess. I loved following this each week, and the discussion that comes afterwards. So much rollercoaster from the fanbase. I think I enjoyed the forums more than the show, though the show was still very enjoyable. It's far from a perfect adaptation but I'm happy with what I got. Others may not like it but whatever.
Season 2...is something I also want but it might be hard to only cover Arc3(GGO, MR and Caliber) especially with how they have to fix the Jotunheimr thing.
Plus this ending is already perfect. In the end, it's still their discretion if they want another one or not. So yeah.

Let the final shitstorm commence

What's MORE and DEBAN?

As for Jotunheimr they can just "rewrite" the first part of Caliber or make Jotunheimr of ALO arc an OVA.
Dec 22, 2012 9:47 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
What's MORE and DEBAN?
MORE is Liz and DEBAN is Silica.
It's because of the back cover of SAO vol10 with both of them holding signs with those words. Something abec did for fun because they didn't appear in that volume.
Dec 22, 2012 9:51 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
ssjokg said:
What's MORE and DEBAN?
MORE is Liz and DEBAN is Silica.
It's because of the back cover of SAO vol10 with both of them holding signs with those words. Something abec did for fun because they didn't appear in that volume.
Oh I see.I remember seeing a fanart with Silica holding a similar sign but never cared enough to find out what it meant.And I really didnt think of it as romaji either.
Dec 22, 2012 9:58 AM

Aug 2011

So close.... yet so far.....
Contemplating whether to give this a 4/10 or 5/10
Dec 22, 2012 10:07 AM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:

About thee end, nothing more than Kirito still helping out people although here:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/1356189976554_zpsfd34cfca.jpg
Remains to explain who is that exactly

I know who it is but I dont quite understand what she is doing in the SAO game(thats from the psp game right?)
I get how or why Lyfa would end up in SAO but how in the world did SHE end up there?Unless that's photoshopped...
Dec 22, 2012 10:12 AM

Dec 2012
Okay, Thank you for those time... SAO really, this anime was very good and i really loved the ending because there was so many touching scenes and of course kissing!.

well that's all, i hope that the season 2 will be out soon!
Dec 22, 2012 10:14 AM

Oct 2012
Kecoaganteng said:
Okay, Thank you for those time... SAO really, this anime was very good and i really loved the ending because there was so many touching scenes and of course kissing!.

Finally, a positive comment!

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 22, 2012 10:15 AM

Apr 2012
I would say this is a rather good ending, we could see sugou crying for his life, many sao character, sandwich kun, boobs, also asuna and kirito sao ver. But seriously kirito you kiss asuna who just awake from 2 years slumber even though it's your first time meeting her in real life, nice one. Season 2? Anyone?
Dec 22, 2012 10:16 AM

May 2012
This is anime in addition to Btooom, Magi and Zetsuen no Tempest is the best in 2012 in my opinion.
Dec 22, 2012 10:18 AM

Sep 2011
Finally SAO over and I don't got to listen to little kids whine, bitch and troll every page.

Now hopefully they do Gun Gale Online with a new Storyboard Director.
TyrelDec 22, 2012 10:22 AM
Dec 22, 2012 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
c1c4x said:
I would say this is a rather good ending, we could see sugou crying for his life, many sao character, sandwich kun, boobs, also asuna and kirito sao ver. But seriously kirito you kiss asuna who just awake from 2 years slumber even though it's your first time meeting her in real life, nice one. Season 2? Anyone?

It's not like they are strangers.As for S2 we have to wait and see but seeing the sales I think it is very possible.
Dec 22, 2012 10:20 AM

Jan 2012
Thanks to A-1 for this unintentional comedy. Haven't laughed this hard at something since Another.

3/10 seems pretty fair.
Dec 22, 2012 10:21 AM

Oct 2012
SAO stats:
Watching: 74,814
Completed: 40

Hot damn.

Dec 22, 2012 10:27 AM
Mar 2012
finally over, lasted long enough
Dec 22, 2012 10:30 AM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
c1c4x said:

It's not like they are strangers.As for S2 we have to wait and see but seeing the sales I think it is very possible.

You're right, GGO could be made into 13 or 14 episodes, while yuuki arc is 6 and the rest for excalibur?
Dec 22, 2012 10:32 AM

Dec 2012
Tavor said:
Kecoaganteng said:

Finally, a positive comment!

I did like it though... not much action since toaru is out, so i think this onehad a nice impact so far
Dec 22, 2012 10:36 AM

May 2009
So sugou got his ass kicked again and it was a happy ending. :)
But what did kirito said? (muted part)
Wasted the ending on flirting with sugu.(poor sugu)
Asuna blue version LOL!
The OP1 was so nostalgic. :D

7/10 for this ep.
didn't feel rushed and the overall flow was great. :)
IMO! SAO>ALO

Gun Gale Online? /:)
TweeDec 22, 2012 12:24 PM
Dec 22, 2012 10:38 AM

Oct 2012
Scrypt said:
It's funny how the flamers watch the series before anyone else just so they could get in to the discussions to say how much it sucked throughout. So what's the english word for tsundere?

Pretty sad if you ask me.

I don't particularly like SAO, but I wanted to finish what I started, 25 episodes isn't long.
6/10 overall.

Bashing is silly anyway.

Dec 22, 2012 10:39 AM

Sep 2008
Finally this trash is over... for now...

Wish there wouldn't be a season 2. >_>
Dec 22, 2012 10:41 AM

Aug 2009
c1c4x said:
ssjokg said:
c1c4x said:

You're right, GGO could be made into 13 or 14 episodes, while yuuki arc is 6 and the rest for excalibur?
I would prefer 16-17 eps for GGO (if not 2 cours for GGO alone)and the rest Caliber so 20-22 eps max(since they need to rewrite the beginning of Caliber cause they skipped Jotunheimr.)
Dec 22, 2012 10:49 AM

Jul 2012
Scrypt said:
It's funny how the flamers watch the series before anyone else just so they could get in to the discussions to say how much it sucked throughout.

The only reason I'd probably understand, is that some people just want to force themselves through a shitty (their opinion) series, just to have a decent reason to give lower score.

People watch what they like (surprising, right?) and have no reason to flame. I guess some people want to endure visual pain just to offset all the good ratings so anime will have more fair overall score....or something.
I don't know.

Scrypt said:
So what's the english word for tsundere?

"Bipolar"? That's what NISA thinks, at least. Can't find anything better, though.
Dec 22, 2012 10:49 AM
Nov 2012
Just one thing in particular, about this episode...

Why did both Lizbeth and Silica have brown eyes here?

They're both players from SAO, and yet... everyone's appearance in SAO was the same as their real life selves. It doesn't make sense for them to have different colored eyes in the real world.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2012 10:50 AM

Dec 2010
Well its finally over, a flawed adaption to say the least but i suppose the theory that hype destroys anime was proven true, i mean seriously the flames this series got made GC look like a peaceful forum and regardless of whether it was better or worse or even if the quality of this series was good or bad its still pretty pathetic to see that people have nothing to do but waste their times insulting a series they hated to top it off some people even make videos or paragraph rants on why they hated it giving no really evidence either just a bunch of blunt remarks any kid could make. Well w/e if anything glad this series is over since the flames will now die out, i mean if anyone still goes daily to insult this series long after its over then that says more about them then anything else. This series could have been so much better but it did promote the LN and made a ton of money both for the LN and the anime so in that sense i can't complain. If GGO is really adapted i hope they give it the proper adaption it requires and not rush it like with SAO or butcher it like with Aria, well then gotta wonder which is the next show with hype that will get flamed, kinda feel bad for it even in advance.
Dec 22, 2012 10:53 AM

Aug 2009
Theodoricos said:
Just one thing in particular, about this episode...

Why did both Lizbeth and Silica have brown eyes here?

They're both players from SAO, and yet... everyone's appearance in SAO was the same as their real life selves. It doesn't make sense for them to have different colored eyes in the real world.
Their eyes were closed during the scan so the gear couldnt "read" them.Their voices too should have been different but it's obvious why they kept the same VAs.
Dec 22, 2012 10:56 AM

Nov 2012
Finally over, not too bad overall, One of my favorite series of this fall, but i got to admit that the light novels are so much better.
On the other hand, After reading some of the comments, I just wonder why would anyone who hated this series, had the patience to watched all its 25 episodes.
Dec 22, 2012 10:56 AM
Nov 2012
ssjokg said:
Their eyes were closed during the scan so the ger couldnt "read" them.Their voices too should have been different but it's obvious why they kept the same VAs.

So what, eye colors were assigned randomly, then? Why do Kirito and Asuna, for instance, have the same eyes they have from their real life selves?

I guess that is a scientific explanation that makes sense but it's still... stupid, in my opinion, when all the others appear the same as they do in SAO. Lizbeth and Silica should've had the same eye colors as they did in the game in this episode too. SAO isn't ALO, after all, and that was one thing that was different between the games.

I would also comment on Lizbeth's hair color but it's possible that she dyed it in the real world for all I know.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2012 10:57 AM

Dec 2010
Also to all those saying FINALLY and likely many more to say it in the future of this forum, must have been so hard to not drop a series you despise huh? You just had to endure all those long hours, hours that made "eye bleed" or seemingly gave you major headaches from all the "facepalms", yes yes indeed it must have be so hard to simply drop a series.
Dec 22, 2012 11:00 AM

Oct 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
Also to all those saying FINALLY and likely many more to say it in the future of this forum, must have been so hard to not drop a series you despise huh? You just had to endure all those long hours, hours that made "eye bleed" or seemingly gave you major headaches from all the "facepalms", yes yes indeed it must have be so hard to simply drop a series.

While I've said in the past that I didn't care much of this anime, I still wanted to see the end/conclusion.
You could say I tortured myself to an extent, but it's not like it's 50+ episodes, 25 is tolerable.

Dec 22, 2012 11:00 AM

May 2011
Theodoricos said:
ssjokg said:
Their eyes were closed during the scan so the ger couldnt "read" them.Their voices too should have been different but it's obvious why they kept the same VAs.

So what, eye colors were assigned randomly, then? Why do Kirito and Asuna, for instance, have the same eyes they have from their real life selves?

I guess that is a scientific explanation that makes sense but it's still... stupid, in my opinion, when all the others appear the same as they do in SAO. Lizbeth and Silica should've had the same eye colors as they did in the game in this episode too. SAO isn't ALO, after all, and that was one thing that was different between the games.

I would also comment on Lizbeth's hair color but it's possible that she dyed it in the real world for all I know.

In the BD specials, i think they mentioned you can change your hair color apparently
Dec 22, 2012 11:04 AM

Aug 2009
Theodoricos said:
ssjokg said:

It's random like the voice(Asuna's and Kirito's eyes arent that rare anyway).And the players have the choice to do modifications inside the game(with money) like Liz's pink hair(Asuna told her to paint them if I remember correctly.)
ssjokgDec 22, 2012 11:09 AM
Pages (29) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dropping while it's still good ( 1 2 )

SIimyBread - Apr 15

59 by SaveStyle »»
Yesterday, 10:18 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

67 by TwigzLIVE »»
Yesterday, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

163 by SignsOfSuicide »»
Apr 14, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

734 by Lionwing »»
Apr 7, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

948 by Reshiram_IX »»
Apr 2, 4:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.