MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Winter 2013 Simulcast List
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Winter 2013 Simulcast List

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
12-21-12, 2:55 PM

Crunchyroll:
  • Boku no Imouto wa "Osaka Okan"
    Territories: North America and Central America, Caribbean, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, South America, and Latin America.
    Streaming dates: Fridays at 8:00pm starting December 21.

• Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A Specials (Final 3 episodes of Saki Episode of Side A)
    Territories: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
    Streaming dates: Episode 13 7:30am on December 24.

• Love Live!: School Idol Project
    Territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Central and South America.
    Streaming Dates: Tuesdays at 8:00am starting January 8.

• Yama no Susume (Encouragement of Climb)
    Territories: North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands.
    Streaming Dates: Wednesdays at 10:00am starting January 2.

• Mangirl!
    Territories: North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands.
    Streaming Dates: Wednesdays at 10:00am starting January 2.

• Ai Mai Mi
    Territories: Worldwide except Japan.
    Streaming Dates: Thursdays at 7:30am starting January 3.

• Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (Oreshura)
    Territories: U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
    Streaming Dates: Saturdays at 9:00am starting January 5.

• Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Maoyu)
    Territories: North America, South America, Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and the Netherlands.
    Streaming Dates: Fridays at 10:00am starting January 4.

• Cuticle Tantei Inaba (Cuticle Detective Inaba)
    Territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands & Scandinavia.
    Streaming Dates: Fridays at 7:00pm starting January 4.

• Ishida to Asakura (Ishida & Asakura)
    Territories: U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Middle East, and South America.
    Streaming Dates: Saturdays at 5:00pm starting January 5.

• Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 (Student Council’s Discretion Level 2)
    Territories: North America, Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and the Netherlands.
    Streaming Dates: Wednesdays at 10:00am starting January 9.

• Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun (Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East)
    Territories: USA, Canada, Central & South America, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden.
    Streaming Dates: Thursdays at 10:35am starting January 10.

• Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke (THE UNLIMITED Hyobu Kyosuke)
    Streaming Dates: Mondays at 10:35am starting January 7.

• gdgd Fairies 2
    Streaming Dates: Wednesdays at 10:40am starting January 9.

• Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman
    Territories: U.S., Canada, Caribbean, Central America, South America, and Latin America.
    Streaming Dates: Mondays at 11am starting January 7.

• Da Capo III
    Territories: U.S.A, Canada, Central/South America, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
    Streaming Dates: Mondays at 7:00am starting January 7.

• Amnesia
    Territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands & Scandinavia.
    Streaming Dates: Tuesdays at 7:30am starting January 8.

• Senyuu. (Senyu)
    Streaming Dates: Tuesdays at 10:00am starting January 8.

• Chihayafuru 2
    Territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
    Streaming Dates: Fridays at 12:00pm starting January 11.

• Vividred Operation
    Territories: U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, and South Africa.
    Streaming Dates: Sundays at 7:00am starting January 13.

• Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?)
    Territories: North America, South America, Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, and the Netherlands.
    Streaming Dates: Fridays at 10:30pm starting January 11.

• Kotoura-san
    Territories: USA, Canada, South America, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden.
    Streaming Dates: Thursdays at 10:30am starting January 10.

• AKB0048 Next Stage
    Territories: U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, South and Central America.
    Streaming Dates: Sundays at 7:30am starting January 13.

• Little Busters!
    Streaming Dates: Saturdays at 6:00pm starting (from episode 14) January 12.

All above streaming dates are PST for premium members.

FUNimation (USA and Canada)
The Anime Network: (USA and Canada)
Anime On Demand: (UK and Republic of Ireland)
This post will be continuously updated as more simulcasts are announced.

Sources: Crunchyroll Lineup, Anime On Demand Facebook, The Anime Network Press Release 1 - 2, FUNimation Press Release 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Modified by Redfoxoffire, 01-19-13, 2:09 AM

12-21-12, 2:58 PM

They've also confirmed that they'll carry the extra episodes for GirlPan and Saki Achiga-hen! And that is awesome.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

12-21-12, 3:02 PM

Alright, here we go :>

12-21-12, 3:15 PM

jmal said:
They've also confirmed that they'll carry the extra episodes for GirlPan and Saki Achiga-hen! And that is awesome.

They'll have the 2 extra GuP episodes? Not just 10.5?

12-21-12, 3:35 PM

jmal said:
Any idea yet as to when Saki will air on CR? That's awesome news, highly looking forward to it.

Also, glad to hear about that Osaka anime. Was going to watch it either way for some delicious wincest.

12-21-12, 3:50 PM

Well, finally a winter simulcast. Now ro wait more.

12-21-12, 4:00 PM
Forum Moderator
Here goes to Crunchyroll taking over everything again :<. Hopefully they don't get Vividred Operation because a fansubber was going to do it if they didn't.

12-21-12, 4:08 PM

They may as well rename this thread the [HorribleSubs] shows of Winter 2013, that's the way most people see it I imagine.

12-21-12, 4:15 PM
Forum Moderator
Amarrez said:
They may as well rename this thread the [HorribleSubs] shows of Winter 2013, that's the way most people see it I imagine.

Pretty much this. I don't watch HorribleSubs; even though its a rip from Crunchyroll, I refuse too xD.

12-21-12, 4:31 PM

Amarrez said:

Yeah, people who just like to pirate instead of actually supporting the industry. Unless you're someone who is living in a country that Crunchy doesn't support, theres absolutely no reason to not pay 7 dollars a month unless you are scum.

12-21-12, 4:34 PM

RyanSaotome said:
Amarrez said:

Yeah, people who just like to pirate instead of actually supporting the industry. Unless you're someone who is living in a country that Crunchy doesn't support, theres absolutely no reason to not pay 7 dollars a month unless you are scum.

If the goal is too support the industry, you contribute more by importing BD's, while at the same time only supporting the shows you like.

Not that is hard to figure out.
If you're curious how well the anime of the current cour are doing, you should check my site(Also includes release dates for upcoming OVAs/Movies & upcoming tv shows).
My Site : link / MAL news club : link
My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link

12-21-12, 4:35 PM

RyanSaotome said:
Amarrez said:

I don't like streaming, and I don't like Crunchyroll's business model.

When anime get localized, and I enjoy them, I buy the BDs.

12-21-12, 4:36 PM

rederoin said:
RyanSaotome said:
Amarrez said:

If the goal is too support the industry, you contribute more by importing BD's, while at the same time only supporting the shows you like.

Yeah yeah, use the typical line everyone does, but you're still a dirty pirate for just stealing the anime instead of paying for it. Its one thing if theres no legal streaming.. but if there is a 720p legal stream that is on time, theres no reason to steal it. Production Committees get money from the subscribers Crunchy has, so your money goes back to them regardless.

12-21-12, 4:37 PM

RyanSaotome said:
rederoin said:
RyanSaotome said:
Amarrez said:

Yeah yeah, use the typical line everyone does, but you're still a dirty pirate for just stealing the anime instead of paying for it. Production Committees get money from the subscribers Crunchy has, so your money goes back to them regardless.

Do you lack the ability to understand what "more" means?

Oh, and you already 'justified' my reasons for using HS,
Unless you're someone who is living in a country that Crunchy doesn't support

So don't even try using ad hominems.

Do you even realize that even if importing contributed just as much as CR sub(which it doesen't), then you would still be supporting shows you dislike, and why would I want to do that?
If you're curious how well the anime of the current cour are doing, you should check my site(Also includes release dates for upcoming OVAs/Movies & upcoming tv shows).

12-21-12, 4:38 PM

Quick question, are they going to keep adding shows that are going to be part of CR's simulcast as they find out?
"I hate nice girls. If they so much as say hello, it stays on my mind. If they return my texts, my heart races. The day one calls me, I know I'll look at my call history and grin. But I know that's just them being nice. People who are nice to me are also nice to everyone else. I almost end up forgetting that...
Someone who's worked hard at being alone doesn't fall for the same trick twice. I'm a veteran at this, I'm the best there is when it comes to losing. That's why I'll always .. Hate nice girls."
- Hikki-Kun
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.

rederoin said:

Supporting the industry via CR has more advantages for us though as opposed to buying BDs. First of all it's cheap and you won't have to bother with importing something, most importantly though, we actually get to see somewhat quality subs pretty much instantly after the show airs in japan.

There's nothing keeping you from still importing, but if CR is available in your country, I definitely think you should support them. Too bad they avoid germany for some reason.

Whatever, no point arguing with someone who is trying to justify stealing something just because they're too cheap to actually pay for it.

12-21-12, 4:39 PM

RyanSaotome said:
Whatever, no point arguing with someone who is trying to justify stealing something just because they're too cheap to actually pay for it.

I never said I don't buy BD's.

Seriously, people like you don't even bother to think before you post.

bNq said:
]Supporting the industry via CR has more advantages for us though as opposed to buying BDs.

As long as you don't include me in that "us" thats fine with me.

First of all it's cheap and you won't have to bother with importing something, most importantly though, we actually get to see somewhat quality subs pretty much instantly after the show airs in japan.

I can just save that money, and then use it to buy BD's.

There's nothing keeping you from still importing, but if CR is available in your country, I definitely think you should support them. Too bad they avoid germany for some reason.

It is keeping me from importing, as it costs money that could be spend on BD's.

12-21-12, 4:44 PM

I love how people attempt to justify that paying, maybe $30 (?) for an entire season of anime contributes more to the industry than buying full sets of BD volumes that run into the hundreds of dollars just for one show.

12-21-12, 4:45 PM

> I can just save that money, and then use it to buy BD's.
If you're fine with waiting months after the show has stopped airing - and most people stopped caring - then sure. I'd be interested though how you figure out which BDs to order and which don't. Or do you simply order all of them and check which shows are actually worth it afterwards?

> It is keeping me from importing, as it costs money that could be spend on BD's.
How much is CR, isn't it like $7? I don't know how that's keeping you from importing, the taxes alone I have to pay for importing BDs are way, way higher than this.

But I don't want to further elaborate any offtopic discussion, I just don't get why anyone in the english speaking domain wouldn't be supportive of CR.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices