Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2012 2:32 AM

Mar 2009
Heyyy, let's see if Manglobe can keep the PLOT valve open.
Dec 21, 2012 2:53 AM
Jul 2018
Yes Yes YES! I just started watching this anime today and finished all 12 episodes in 1 day.

I loved the ending of season 3 and now I must be off to watch season 1 and 2.

Im soooooooo. glad there will be a season 4

xD
Dec 21, 2012 3:17 AM

Oct 2010
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!

Means I need to finish up on S2 for sure. Damn! Movie too but subbed. I got my share with RAW ASAP on the NET it was out.

SHIT! It does pick up from where the movie leaves off or S2 itself?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 21, 2012 4:37 AM

Aug 2011
Judging from that artwork, looks like its Manglobe again. Well, dang. And here I was hoping for a TRUE season 3. Is there no hope for J.C.Staff animating an S3 anymore?
Dec 21, 2012 7:49 AM

Apr 2011
Oh geez...Hope the artwork is different this time and please make it a actual CONTINUATION.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Dec 21, 2012 12:04 PM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!

Means I need to finish up on S2 for sure. Damn! Movie too but subbed. I got my share with RAW ASAP on the NET it was out.

If the Artwork is the 100% Confirmation of the new "T.V Series" it's going to pick up from Can't take my eyes off you. Aka the shittier artwork, will not pick up from S2.
Dec 21, 2012 1:08 PM

Oct 2010
Tyrel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!

If the Artwork is the 100% Confirmation of the new "T.V Series" it's going to pick up from Can't take my eyes off you. Aka the shittier artwork, will not pick up from S2.
Oh, shit so I can put off watching that or I should push to finish it?

Man so confused but if I can ignore that which I did not finish seeing of Hayate then I do cause I have loads of shits to do.

Dec 21, 2012 4:38 PM

May 2011
PLEASE BE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AN ADAPTATION
Dec 21, 2012 5:03 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Tyrel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!

Man so confused but if I can ignore that which I did not finish seeing of Hayate then I do cause I have loads of shits to do.
Just read the manga xDD All of the series barely followed the original and S3 is on its own story. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 21, 2012 5:21 PM

Jun 2009
please go with manga story and just give me A-Tan~!
Dec 21, 2012 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
I hope Athena finally makes her officially debut tbh.
Dec 21, 2012 6:42 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Tyrel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT!

Just read the manga xDD All of the series barely followed the original and S3 is on its own story. xDD
Reading the manga, sure if you can make me note down where I should got from S2's end...yeah sure.

Dec 21, 2012 7:28 PM

Dec 2010
I hope they bring back JC Staff, although it's not likely to happen =_=
Dec 21, 2012 7:30 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Reading the manga, sure if you can make me note down where I should got from S2's end...yeah sure.
I think S2 ended at chapter 146 of the manga. xDD

As for the anime series. Season 1 and Season 2 are true sequels. The movie and Cant take my eyes of you are like based on the stories further down in the manga. So they have skipped a lot of content. xDD

This incoming new season might continue where Season 2 left off. Hopefully. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 21, 2012 8:22 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Yumekichi11 said:

As for the anime series. Season 1 and Season 2 are true sequels. The movie and Cant take my eyes of you are like based on the stories further down in the manga. So they have skipped a lot of content. xDD

Thanks I shall see how all my time goes but I have over 150 chapters to catch up and more.

Dec 21, 2012 10:22 PM

Jan 2011
DenjaX said:
Yumekichi11 said:

This anime has no relation to the manga at all ie original story. If there is another Hayate like this (meaning not the true S3) then I am going into it with the bar set very low. This particular season was...not Hayate. The animation as a whole was other issue that just added insult to injury.
IZEROIIDec 21, 2012 10:30 PM
Dec 21, 2012 10:25 PM

Nov 2008
IZEROII said:
This anime has no relation to the manga at all ie original story. If there is another Hayate like this (meaning not the true S3) then I am going into it with the bar set very low. This particular season was...not Hayate. The animation is a whole other issue that just insult to injury.
I know. But for some reason this anime will be included in the manga as the story goes on. So its like this anime is a sneak peak on what will be on the manga. o_O Just my insight though. xDD

Jan 2, 2013 7:37 AM

Jun 2010
It's truly fascinating to me how everybody despise Can't Take My Eyes Off You. I found it really decent. Sure it had some filler (though that includes the "Who's Paying" sequence, one of the best of HnG IMO) and the story, although pretty good and interesting, started kicking off in the last third, but I liked it! I don't see any problem with the artwork, either in this anime or the movie, so I'm awaiting the third season with my hopes high. As usual.
Jan 5, 2013 9:53 AM

Sep 2011
eworm said:
It's truly fascinating to me how everybody despise Can't Take My Eyes Off You. I found it really decent. Sure it had some filler (though that includes the "Who's Paying" sequence, one of the best of HnG IMO) and the story, although pretty good and interesting, started kicking off in the last third, but I liked it! I don't see any problem with the artwork, either in this anime or the movie, so I'm awaiting the third season with my hopes high. As usual.

How can you see no problem with the artwork. Ugh the faces look like they've been drawn by some wannabe drawer trying to make it into the business. Neck Lining and face shape, along w/ the hair is horrendous.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2012

90 by MxS7HGS »»
Jun 26, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2012

34 by MxS7HGS »»
Jun 26, 2023 12:12 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2012

36 by MxS7HGS »»
Jun 26, 2023 10:53 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2012

41 by MxS7HGS »»
Jun 26, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2012

27 by MxS7HGS »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.