Forums
BTOOOM!
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2014 6:42 PM

Dec 2009
addiction19n said:
We should to a petition about a second season or something.
This anime is just a masterpiece.I will do anything i can to get a second season!
We'd have to be in Japan or contact the producers or anyone that was part of the project to do that. A petition in here would do nothing unfortunately.
Mar 31, 2014 1:11 AM

Nov 2013
waalex11 said:
addiction19n said:
We should to a petition about a second season or something.
This anime is just a masterpiece.I will do anything i can to get a second season!
We'd have to be in Japan or contact the producers or anyone that was part of the project to do that. A petition in here would do nothing unfortunately.

I've heard of anime that got 2nd seasons due to fans begging the producers :)

Mar 31, 2014 1:12 AM

Apr 2013
Apparently the manga is ending soon and so the already slim chances of a second season are now even smaller.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Mar 31, 2014 9:09 AM

Nov 2013
geralt said:
Apparently the manga is ending soon and so the already slim chances of a second season are now even smaller.

Movie maybe? :3

Apr 12, 2014 10:42 PM
Feb 2014
But this would be basically the entire plot for Season 2 which would be dull...
1) Ryouta & Himiko survive along with high possibility of Murasaki. They either escape or stay on the island.
2) Ryouta, Himiko or Murasaki sacrifice themselves for the others to get away in the stolen helicopter.
3) Ryouta manages to hijack the plane and safely assuming 85% of the survivors also get saved by this action.

This would defo happen in between or after they get free'd;
- Ryouta VS Kira outcome is most likely that Kira will be beaten yet again by Ryouta and than chooses to save him by killing another attacking survivor
- Ryouta VS Hidemi would most likely with Hidemi accidentally being killed by a after-effect of her actions
- Ryouta VS Oda would end up in Ryouta winning or somehow Saving Oda from some situation
- After Ending: Takanohashi gets caught along with every single client due to everything be traced back to the source and all the remaining Survivors will be judged by the law and also paid for everything they got put through.
Apr 13, 2014 12:36 AM

Nov 2013
I keep returning to this thread with the hope that there is new news :(

Apr 17, 2014 6:17 AM
Aug 2013
i say hell yes is a great anime and i hope it will happen because i really like the anime.
Apr 19, 2014 3:05 AM
Mar 2014
OGHelios said:
I think it will. They ended it pretty well and are definitely setting up a "second half of adventure".

I know this isn't really the point of the thread, but I'd like to ask you since you've read the manga: did the anime do anything different than the manga, or did it follow the manga closely?

I agree X3
Apr 28, 2014 1:11 PM

Oct 2013
Sotoz said:
1) Ryouta & Himiko survive along with high possibility of Murasaki. They either escape or stay on the island.
2) Ryouta, Himiko or Murasaki sacrifice themselves for the others to get away in the stolen helicopter.
3) Ryouta manages to hijack the plane and safely assuming 85% of the survivors also get saved by this action.

- Ryouta VS Kira outcome is most likely that Kira will be beaten yet again by Ryouta and than chooses to save him by killing another attacking survivor
- Ryouta VS Hidemi would most likely with Hidemi accidentally being killed by a after-effect of her actions
- Ryouta VS Oda would end up in Ryouta winning or somehow Saving Oda from some situation
- After Ending: Takanohashi gets caught along with every single client due to everything be traced back to the source and all the remaining Survivors will be judged by the law and also paid for everything they got put through.

Have you read the manga? So far I enjoyed what they have translated as much as the first half. I think it would be a shame not to complete the anime series, it was so well done.
Apr 28, 2014 1:18 PM

Jun 2012
You guys realize this only sold about 300 bd copies right?

The chances of a second season were already abysmal but with the fact the Manga is ending soon completely changes it.
Any revenue this Anime brought in came in the fact it boosted manga sales, you can't boost the sales of something that isn't being produced.

And the Manga will liked end before hitting 75 chapters, let alone 100. It would need a good 2-3 years more of content to produce a full 12 episode Anime.

Sotoz said:

How it actually works out:

-

-

-

They're back at the island, murder mystery plot commences.

The stuff I put in spoilers would probably be the first 4 episodes of the hypothetical next season. There was also a fight with Kira and him joining a new group but none of that has come to fruitition in the Manga.
OchimushaApr 28, 2014 1:30 PM
Apr 28, 2014 1:58 PM

Nov 2013
I don't mind the wait. If they can just confirm the production I'm prepared to wait for as long as they need :)

May 9, 2014 5:31 PM
Jan 2014
Just a second to clear things up. The anime ate up around 50 chapters of the manga. English translation for the manga is up to 66 while raw is up to 72. You guys are going to have wait a year or so before a second season is going to be confirmed.

I greatly suggest you read the manga if you can't wait for a Season 2 to be released.
May 11, 2014 5:41 AM

Nov 2013
ChaoxShadow said:
Just a second to clear things up. The anime ate up around 50 chapters of the manga. English translation for the manga is up to 66 while raw is up to 72. You guys are going to have wait a year or so before a second season is going to be confirmed.

I greatly suggest you read the manga if you can't wait for a Season 2 to be released.

But is a 2nd season possible with the limited material?

May 13, 2014 11:06 AM

Oct 2013
MrSideliner said:

It may not be be quite enough for a complete second season but I fear that a movie adaptation would cut everything short. Personally I think a lot has happened in the last couple chapters and it really depends on how many more chapters the author releases before he reaches the end of the final arc. Maybe not a full season but like a 6-10 episode ova?
May 13, 2014 11:17 AM

Nov 2013
CorruptFlame said:
MrSideliner said:

It may not be be quite enough for a complete second season but I fear that a movie adaptation would cut everything short. Personally I think a lot has happened in the last couple chapters and it really depends on how many more chapters the author releases before he reaches the end of the final arc. Maybe not a full season but like a 6-10 episode ova?

Damn each time I jump to this thread in the hope of seeing some news hahaha

May 14, 2014 11:30 AM
Dec 2013
Oh yeas please <3. I just finished this anime just now and I can't wait to watch the next season <3<3
Jul 2, 2014 3:19 PM

Nov 2013
Sigh... All I want is confirmation that a 2nd season will happen, then they can take as long as they want haha

Jul 3, 2014 2:20 AM

Mar 2012
When is gonna be?
Jul 7, 2014 8:01 PM

Jun 2013
This is such an amazing show with mature characters and a great potential unlike the cliched highschool setting yet it still doesn't have a sequel.
Jul 8, 2014 6:27 AM

Nov 2013
FatalGaze said:
This is such an amazing show with mature characters and a great potential unlike the cliched highschool setting yet it still doesn't have a sequel.

Agreed!

Jul 9, 2014 10:21 PM

Oct 2012
i want a season 2......... >>>

is the manga at least being updated?
Jul 10, 2014 10:40 AM

Mar 2009
I've just finished anime. How many chapters of manga was made into anime?
ø I'm not insane [but] the little voices in my head told me so. ø
Jul 18, 2014 2:57 PM

Apr 2014
Crossed Fingers for a Season 2 announce this year :P It would be awesome !
Jul 18, 2014 3:03 PM

Apr 2014
ss4chris said:

For what I Know, June 20, 2014 was the Chapter 69 of Btoom !!!
Jul 21, 2014 12:00 AM
Jun 2013
Just finished the anime, very very awesome!
Really really hope there'll be a second season, i read about the manga a little bit and it seems they're countinuing to release episodes although it's monthly, and the first season took 50 chapters, so they kinda shot themselves in the leg with that one hehe, lets hope they'll release the manga more oftenly and that the second season won't take 50 chapters of the manga to make. I seriously don't even care for some fillers for it to be done, although what made the series awesome was that every episode was action packed and full of surprises, i don't really care if they strech it abit i just need a second season! :(
Jul 22, 2014 5:29 PM

Mar 2014
Zelf22 said:
ss4chris said:

For what I Know, June 20, 2014 was the Chapter 69 of Btoom !!!

+The raw of Chapter 70-73

Looks like the manga's gonna end pretty soon. Hopefully we'll get a Season 2 next year.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Aug 14, 2014 6:19 PM

Aug 2014
I vote 2nd season lol
Aug 14, 2014 6:21 PM

Apr 2014
Season 2 pls dear god I need it so bad.
Aug 16, 2014 10:01 PM

Jun 2014
I'd very much so look forward to season 2
Kirito is bae
Aug 17, 2014 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
@ the people still waiting for S2, you guys shouldn't get your hopes up. The anime's sales were absolutely horrible. IIRC, only a few hundred discs per volume (~300-400). The manga doesn't seem to be all that popular either. So chances for a continuation are (close to) non-existent.
Aug 17, 2014 7:31 PM

Mar 2011
It would be a shame not to have a 2nd season. It was pretty awesome.
Aug 17, 2014 8:44 PM

Aug 2012
BeatzMe said:
@ the people still waiting for S2, you guys shouldn't get your hopes up. The anime's sales were absolutely horrible. IIRC, only a few hundred discs per volume (~300-400). The manga doesn't seem to be all that popular either. So chances for a continuation are (close to) non-existent.

Well this is Madhouse we're talking about. Don't know the numbers but I know Chihayafuru didn't sell well(granted manga sales were boosted by the anime) but it got two 2-cour seasons(so far). Plus, no longer having to dedicate a huge budget to HxH every week opens up possibilities, so I certainly wouldn't rule it out.
Aug 17, 2014 10:00 PM

Dec 2009
AlexTheRiot said:
BeatzMe said:

Well this is Madhouse we're talking about. Don't know the numbers but I know Chihayafuru didn't sell well(granted manga sales were boosted by the anime) but it got two 2-cour seasons(so far). Plus, no longer having to dedicate a huge budget to HxH every week opens up possibilities, so I certainly wouldn't rule it out.
Nice! Thank you. ^^
Sep 2, 2014 2:20 AM

Aug 2014
waalex11 said:
AlexTheRiot said:

Nice! Thank you. ^^
Mate its been 2 years the chance of a second season is so slim its not funny but i do believe its more possible that they will end the show with a movie to save on money in the long run
then BOOM it ends. come on i just want closure!!!!
Sep 3, 2014 9:25 PM
Mar 2012
Please make a 2nd season. This show was done well in so many ways. There is plenty of content to build off of to make a 2nd season. I would even settle for a 6 episode mini-series. I just need more. This ending leaves me unbearably wanting more! Such a great show! :(
Sep 4, 2014 12:43 PM

Apr 2014
with that ending it was practically announcing, we are obviously going to have a sequel
Sep 4, 2014 12:44 PM

Jun 2014
It should have a sequel it seemed like it, but I just have a gut feeling its not going to have one
Sep 4, 2014 12:46 PM

Jan 2013
The real question is, when.
Sep 17, 2014 12:50 PM

May 2014
Hopefully soon.... but it has been two years.....things are not looking good..
Sep 17, 2014 2:36 PM

Feb 2011
yep... 2 years is too much i rlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy think they wont make it :( but IT DESERVED ONEEEEEE
Sep 23, 2014 12:14 AM

Jan 2014
maybe this anime until I die there will be no sequel... :'(
Sep 23, 2014 12:15 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah.....no.

Madhouse ain't interested, fellas.
Oct 3, 2014 7:09 PM

May 2013
well, can't give up hope just yet :/
Oct 6, 2014 10:01 AM
Sep 2014
I really liked this anime and I was rather upset to find out that there is no second season or even plans to make one. That after such a cliff hanger of an ending too.
Oct 6, 2014 12:06 PM

Jun 2014
Yeah I enjoyed the anime too :(
Oct 11, 2014 9:32 AM

Apr 2014
Yoriba said:
If you want to talk about incomplete animes then look no further then Deadman Wonderland, that anime is actually really good I don't understand how the animes work but what I know for sure is that more often then not animes that do really well in Japan end up being a bust in the USA and animes that are a hit in USA end up being a bust in Japan from time to time there are animes that do well in both sides but if an anime is a bust in Japan they more often then not drop the anime which is sad because I really was hoping to finish Deadman Wonderland. (I know this is the wrong section for this but it follows what is being dicussed atm so I figured I would bring it up. Sorry if this is inappropriate.)

Yeah I love Deadman Wonderland, I think what you say is kinda true, what becomes a hit in the US and EU usually don't do that well in Japan nowadays...
Oct 17, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2013
For what i have read, it seems the anime didnt sell well in Japan :( i think we all know what this mean, but maybe they are just waiting for the manga to fill, i mean, the manga is only on the 70 chapter when the anime catched until the 50 and it was 2 years ago. Why the hell this chapters are so slow.
Oct 25, 2014 12:38 AM

Nov 2009
Continue. . . Yes/No?

FUCKING HELL YES!!

What's wrong with people these days. Why didn't this sell in Japan goddammit! >.< It was so entertaining!
Oct 25, 2014 12:51 AM

Oct 2013
FreaXoid said:
Continue. . . Yes/No?

FUCKING HELL YES!!

What's wrong with people these days. Why didn't this sell in Japan goddammit! >.< It was so entertaining!

You can still read the manga. :D
Oct 25, 2014 12:57 AM

Jun 2014
keragamming said:
FreaXoid said:
Continue. . . Yes/No?

FUCKING HELL YES!!

You can still read the manga. :D

Its not the same, reading the manga though*sigh
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2012

142 by project_ain »»
Mar 28, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Nov 15, 2012

158 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Nov 8, 2012

140 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

177 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Btooom! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2012

197 by project_ain »»
Mar 27, 10:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.