Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 20, 2012 9:16 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Red vs. Blue still continues. Changing of the power affecting the memory. That long hair guy that thought to be silver king is the real colorless king that has fox soul as the power. Kuro vs. FukuJun's character and Mamo's character when he tries to stop Red vs. Blue.

Anna helped Shiro in. He's here to help the students out, and says to fight against colorless (now in classmate girl's body). Crazy colorless...

Is preview song by Namikawa-san? Seems like next ep. is Colorless vs. Silver.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 20, 2012 9:34 AM

Oct 2012

3/5

i hope there will be no 2nd season of this shit. i've had enough.
zozeDec 20, 2012 8:04 PM
Dec 20, 2012 9:41 AM

Nov 2011
For some reason, the fight scene reminded me of some scenes from the Matrix series when all those guys flew into the air.
Dec 20, 2012 11:43 AM

Oct 2009
not enough SaruMi this episode :(
bruh
Dec 20, 2012 12:44 PM

Feb 2008
Well, I were pretty much off when I was watching flashback of Weissman, but now I'm quiet understand what is going on.
Yashiro is going to save Kukuri and fight against colorless king.
In the end she was asking for help.

Pretty much a Joker ability, he can decide which one he want to steal but he couldn't steal the silver king ability so he decide to choose Red or Blue.
This actually getting interesting and final episode next week

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 20, 2012 12:48 PM

Nov 2009
Cliffhanger again, till the very end. That preview is so damn sad, the saddest yet... Don't you die on us and on Munakata, Suou!

And those who found the episode lacked Misaki and Fushimi, just wait for the next (aka last) one where we're supposed to see those two in middle school.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Dec 20, 2012 1:17 PM

Nov 2012
I'm glad we didn't lose Shiro.
Sweet and sad episode. I was touched when Shiro/Silver King was talking to his classmates and his friend shed a tear. Awesome dude this Silver King.

Next episode seems epic. Hope nobody dies.
Dec 20, 2012 1:29 PM

May 2012
ohh my seri.. i understand now i really understand now.. and another door is closing next week T_T..

Dec 20, 2012 1:35 PM

Jun 2012
wow so yashiro is actually Aldof k. weissmen would have never guessed.

it was sad to hear kikuri say help me at the end though

i hope they make another season they would have material to use they never mentioned the other kinds like green and yellow and stuff so there would be something to keep doing.
Dec 20, 2012 1:36 PM

Jan 2012
I wonder if they will explain Neko's existence in the final episode.
Dec 20, 2012 1:43 PM

May 2011
CG said:
And those who found the episode lacked Misaki and Fushimi, just wait for the next (aka last) one where we're supposed to see those two in middle school.

Good. For a moment I thought they would help their conflict with both of them going after the same target... Kuroh. At least we're going to have a conclusion to that.

Somehow, I felt like this whole episode lacked at consistence. I felt like not much actually happened this episodes except Shiro returning to his old self but, no need to do 20minutea only about that. So I'm going to it a 2, I was expecting more to happen.

I hope this series gets a decent conclusion to close the curtain on a good show next week ! ;)
Dec 20, 2012 1:43 PM

Oct 2012
Where did you guys watch it because where I usually watch, the sound is messed up.
Dec 20, 2012 2:12 PM

Jul 2009
God i hate Fushimi he's soo annoying. After Kuroh's speech i just KNEW that freak would be the first to talk shit. ugh he's needs to die.
Dec 20, 2012 2:16 PM

May 2011
Inugirlz said:
God i hate Fushimi he's soo annoying. After Kuroh's speech i just KNEW that freak would be the first to talk shit. ugh he's needs to die.

lol Very true. However, I wouldn't say I dislike him... but that's just me ;)
He HAD to keep on fighting of course. There's no way he would let anymore take Yata's eyes off him or make Yata stop fighting him. He's that much obsessive.
Dec 20, 2012 2:46 PM

Jun 2012
What a game changer and penultimate episode this was!

This week really hooked me for some reason as opposed to the last 2 or 3 when I've been very apathetic toward this show. Weissman(Shiro) saves the students in the school to get ready for a battle with the Colorless King. I still wonder how the Red vs Blue duel is going to factor in the finale. Shiro insinuated that the students also have to fear them. We have the pieces set up for the finale but it still could go anywhere! Damn K, how did you mange to get me excited so much?
Dec 20, 2012 3:04 PM
Aug 2011
Damn it. Once again we don't have substantial focus on Munakata vs. Mikoto.
They've been in the previews for a couple of weeks and when the episode actually airs their screentime is minimal.
Dec 20, 2012 3:12 PM

Jul 2009
man the silver king is friggin awesome
and even though only one episode was dedicated to the lieutenant and weismann, it felt like watching two old friends, whom we know very well, speaking to each other once again.
Dec 20, 2012 3:22 PM

Aug 2011
Wow. How much random crap are they planning on throwing in here?

Last episode please.

Dec 20, 2012 3:23 PM

Aug 2009
I DONT WANT THIS SHOW TO END NEXT WEEK T________T
Dec 20, 2012 3:29 PM

Oct 2010
This being the before last episode aka Vol 6 or 7, I have to say it’s the best in fighting, condensing and service ever done. Quite the norm but quite the feature in terms of multi elements to please on many scales the viewer. Among them a few of my likes from the episode being short on time here and yes still behind in animes.

About the truth, there cannot anything better than in the spoiler
as it shows totally how it worked out. You can see the Colourless King for who he is with that facial being quite similar to the fox mask itself. I appreciated in the simple terms for how this segment went and that FINALLY! It pays off to anyone of the viewers in understanding no matter what complexes before, of the Colorless King. Indeed he can switch bodies easily.

About the service, only 1 element stood out in the spoiler
along with the following,

Original:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/Zero-RawsK-12MBS1280x720x264AACmp4_snapshot_1729_20121220_153844Panorama_zps33105511.jpg
SERI’S ASS! SHE WEARS NO PANTIES MAN! Now that is surprising but I knew it. I needed to confirm. This part also proves that Seri is in fact no wearing any underwear at all in all the anime. In fact Isana not only saw her ass but privates and from that angle he saw Neko’s ass up close and Seri’s privates of most likely virgin grade. NOW THAT IS PIMPING MAN! How best can you get with trapping 2 girls in a silver bubble and having their asses up close to your face along with their privates around your nose and still being the Yayoi type?

Well thing is girls usually are best and not shy with guys like that cause they know he likes other guys but aside from that ISANA IS PIMPING MAN! No wonder of:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/nbeghreg_zpsb135816e.gif
If that was out then Seri’s privates would be see able. Man Seri’s privates should be cold and she shows no sign of that at all. In fact I am O_O at how she works in society when anyone can see her privates easily. Not to mention I would fear for a easy rape but with her weapons, I doubt it and powers. Seri’s breasts continue to be the nice big bust show out.

There is also Kukuri in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2040/ntrhtrhrtrt_zps997031ec.gif
Whom the panties flashing occurs.

About Rikio, in the spoiler
proves and shows how amazing visually he is shown. His eyes like that and his actions show that there is a nice focus on him.

About the Red King, the part most impressive is the spoiler
during that fight, that segment itself was splendid apart from the fight in general whom was incredible too. Mainly the 2 swords SFX were nice.

About Neko, she was best in her parts in the spoiler
mainly emotionally but the most of them is the following,

That part had the best blushing from her and the most emotional out-pour. That is see able with the blush intensity and how the situation goes. She really did act like his sister back in the past.

So all in all Seri’s little ecchi secret is out but more than anything the action, drama, emotions and SFX were the best of all the series. Certainly proving a lot in terms of enjoying the whole episode and last of the series as of S1.

PS: Tried to render the pic and now I see it's dark still >_<

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 20, 2012 3:37 PM
Dec 2012
I really don't want things to end here. This payoff is just so grand. Why does it have to be short and sweet?

Seriously, though. I did not anticipate that the Colorless King and his subjects all possessed Kukuri's body. It's nice grounds for a season 2, if they choose to go through with it.

Moreso, I thoroughly enjoyed the Neko/Anna/Shiro megaship moment. They all look related, weirdly enough. I wonder, who is Anna exactly?
Dec 20, 2012 3:38 PM

Aug 2011
CG said:
Cliffhanger again, till the very end. That preview is so damn sad, the saddest yet... Don't you die on us and on Munakata, Suou!

In middle school. YES.

Neko was adorable. I'm going to go on a limb and say that Shiro's going to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

This episode was great, but I felt like it lacked something, I'm not sure what.

I miss Tatara. Even though he was only in one episode. Which was a flashback.

I can't wait until the next episode. Are there going to be delays because of Christmas? I head Zetsuen was on hiatus until the 10th.
Dec 20, 2012 4:04 PM

Jan 2009
nice episode, that Colorless King (body swapper/possesor) is fucking messing everything up
Dec 20, 2012 4:07 PM

Feb 2012
All hail the Silver King.

Great episode this week.
Dec 20, 2012 4:11 PM

Nov 2008
so double 'cliff hanger' type episodes to finish off the series - and the rather sad plea for help from kukuri. And Neko is the perfect 'first' true member of the Silver Kings 'clan' And that was some impressive power she showed ; no wonder shes requiring a nap from exhaustion (a perfect mirror illusion around an entire island ) And honestly she looks like his sister in several aspects. My hope is that most do indeed survive the ending I would like Weissman/shiro to finally have those to call his own (Neko already and perhaps Kuro?) and for the issue with this specific colorless king to be obliterated -

I would hope the Silver (I dont want to see him after finally obtaining something sacrifice himself) Blue and Red king all make it through in some way though.. as well as their supporting members. and Kukuri
Dec 20, 2012 4:48 PM
Mar 2010
Really enjoyed this episode, it tied a lot of loose ends up and a lot of past events make more sense now. Kinda sad next episode is the last, the Sword of Damacles are awesome. xD
Dec 20, 2012 5:15 PM
Oct 2010
damn seri.. dat asssssssss. enjoyed watchng her wiggle around in the air lol
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Dec 20, 2012 5:22 PM

Mar 2009
It's kind of sad that there are only going to be 13 episodes for this show. I hate it when they create this whole world but only look at a small bit of it. I'd love to hear the story of the green king and the other colour king, I think the colourless king might have killed the green king.

And once they kill the colourless king won't Kuro have to go looking for the new colourless king again? I hope it's a good king this time.
Cat Love

Dec 20, 2012 5:24 PM

Apr 2012
These actually make sense! Glade they finally explained it!
Awesome ep with the battle scene and all. Nest ep will be the final one.*Cries*
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Dec 20, 2012 6:22 PM

Nov 2011
I'm glad everything is starting to be resolved. Only 1 week left!
I originally had this anime rated at 6 because I found it extremely generic and hard to watch thus I was constantly several episodes behind. I found that the last couple of episodes have brought it back up again because of all the action and explanation it's doing which has made me raise it to a 7. Although it's trying to hard to appeal to all audiences it's been more entertaining than usual to say the least haha.
Dec 20, 2012 6:37 PM

Mar 2011
This. Anime. Can. Not. Be. Helped.
Dec 20, 2012 7:02 PM
Nov 2012
I liked this episode, really emotional, the Silver King is good guy.The Fight between Suoh and Munakata looks similar(some moves identical) to the ones in the opening.Lol they're too into their fight. Looks like Shiro is going to die for the greater good, hope not
Sad this series is ending next episode, I want to know so much more about the world and its characters. The presentation of this Anime is what make it awesome.Seri, so hot <3. And Neko was really cute this episode, I hope here origin is explained next episode.
Dec 20, 2012 7:04 PM

Nov 2011
well....i finally understand what is going on now....now i have to w8 for the next episode
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 20, 2012 7:24 PM

Nov 2012
CG said:

Whoa! Sounds interesting! Looking forward.
Dec 20, 2012 9:13 PM

Jul 2012
Not bad, they did a decent job of explaining things but still... Let's see how things end.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 20, 2012 10:05 PM

Nov 2012
just last 1 episode left, K needs to make an epic ending to make up for the past boring episodes :)

Special thanks to Gabu for this amazing avatar & sig set!!
Dec 20, 2012 10:28 PM

Mar 2012
I thought it was going to pick up in the last 3 episodes. The momentum was great in the last one, then this one just flattened the whole series again. I mean, I don't know what the producers are thinking. Maybe this really is just a fulfillment of some artistic vision, but it's such a hit-or-miss I can't consider it a success.

Now that's the actual plot's revealed too, it makes me feel like the plot-dragging was totally unnecessary. The Colorless King is a troublemaker who wants to steal the Silver King's ability. He fails and kicks Silver King off the blimp. Silver King loses memory and mystery begins. This isn't something they had to spread over 12 episodes. Meh. I get this feeling that the ending is going to feature Shiro sacrificing himself in some way because of the last conversation he had with Gold King. I just hope it's not some cheap tearjerker.
Dec 20, 2012 10:34 PM

Mar 2010
SUOH D:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2012 11:15 PM

Dec 2011
Finally, he will confront the colorless king.
Can't wait for the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2012 11:26 PM

Jan 2011
penguindrum264 said:
I wonder if they will explain Neko's existence in the final episode.

Neko is a Strain just like Anna. They are people/animals who have powers without contracting with a king. In the manga there is a assassin girl and a horse/unicorn who is s strain.
Yumekichi11 said:

LOVED THIS PART NEKO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Neko and Seri's interactions were funny.

Great episode it answered all the questions people were wondering about.
[center]
Dec 21, 2012 12:30 AM

Nov 2011
Shiro getting all the ladies

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 21, 2012 12:30 AM

Mar 2012
This show did start getting a lot better when they properly introduced Adolph K. Weismann. It's just such a shame they did a really poor job of setting up this story or else it'd be one of the better series this year. Even with one episode left, they still need to clear up a lot of things.

You gotta love Weismann's character. Here's a king that's mysterious, and outside of the Gold King, everyone is suspicious of him. Yet, when we get Weismann's back story and see his character at work here, we learn to find out he's a very benevolent king who cares a lot about the people around him.

Perhaps this is a plot point they'll cover in the next episode, but I'm curious. Ichigen Miwa was the Colorless King before, right? Kuroh was his subordinate, right? If that's the case, then why didn't Kuroh know what the Colorless King's special ability was? Or did he and he's covering it up?

Overall, I wish this series did a better job of introducing the plot elements behind the Kings and their abilities. There was a brief interlude in this story where it reflected Weismann's past but it was very brief and didn't explain why there's more than one king and what their purposes are. There's also two other kings we weren't introduced to as well. C'mon K, you've GOT something here but you're missing so much with one episode to go.
Dec 21, 2012 2:34 AM

Mar 2010
Toucanbird said:
This show did start getting a lot better when they properly introduced Adolph K. Weismann. It's just such a shame they did a really poor job of setting up this story or else it'd be one of the better series this year. Even with one episode left, they still need to clear up a lot of things.

You gotta love Weismann's character. Here's a king that's mysterious, and outside of the Gold King, everyone is suspicious of him. Yet, when we get Weismann's back story and see his character at work here, we learn to find out he's a very benevolent king who cares a lot about the people around him.

Perhaps this is a plot point they'll cover in the next episode, but I'm curious. Ichigen Miwa was the Colorless King before, right? Kuroh was his subordinate, right? If that's the case, then why didn't Kuroh know what the Colorless King's special ability was? Or did he and he's covering it up?

Overall, I wish this series did a better job of introducing the plot elements behind the Kings and their abilities. There was a brief interlude in this story where it reflected Weismann's past but it was very brief and didn't explain why there's more than one king and what their purposes are. There's also two other kings we weren't introduced to as well. C'mon K, you've GOT something here but you're missing so much with one episode to go.

Some episode before did states that colourless king have special abilities , which differ from generation to generation. Like , g1 colourless king have the power of cooking , g2 will have the power of eating . Different :D
and yes this anime tends to get better , and I just hope they shall not make the ending looks crappy and instead , extends it 10 minutes at least :b
Dec 21, 2012 3:54 AM
Jun 2008
Somehow I felt the existence of the antagonist(colourless king) is a bit "shallow"....
Dec 21, 2012 4:08 AM
Jan 2011

Whoa, ho, ho Seri has been going commando all this time.
Nasty001Dec 21, 2012 4:13 AM
Dec 21, 2012 4:14 AM

May 2010
For once I liked a episode of this anime.Neko's blush was so cute!!
Dec 21, 2012 5:55 AM

Sep 2008
Good episode, but i'm glad it's ending next week. >_>
Dec 21, 2012 6:48 AM
May 2012
Only 1 eps to go!

Can the colorless king be stopped?!
Can Yashiro save Kukuri in time?!

I've had enough with your bullshit already! Both Mikoto & Reishi should stop fighting already!

Nasty001 said:

Woah, dat Seri's ass!
JafriZinDec 21, 2012 6:54 AM
Dec 21, 2012 7:36 AM

Nov 2011
This week's episode was great! It answered most of my questions, not to mention that Neko is so cute when she's blushing!

I wonder how will they wrap this up with one episode? Nonetheless, I can't wait to find out!
—Actually, nevermind.
Dec 21, 2012 7:55 AM

Jun 2008
Toucanbird said:

I agree this series left a lot of questions open. From the existence of Neko to what are the kings and why there are so many of them to why exactly is the red king falling apart etc.
This episode was quite enjoyable along with a few others but their where quite a few unimpressive episodes too.

Nasty001 said:

So when she fell in that room with her legs open the others really got an amazing view.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 15, 2012

170 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:45 PM

Poll: » K Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2012

202 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.