Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 19, 2012 5:57 PM

Jan 2011
was better than 80% of the earlier episodes Still not enough to save it from the Wrath which is 6/10
Dec 19, 2012 5:57 PM

Jun 2010
Well , it was a good run. Brought back that Hayate no Gotoku feeling but it would have been nice if it was the manga adaptation instead of the spin off. 7/10
Dec 19, 2012 8:56 PM

Dec 2010
katsu044 said:
was better than 80% of the earlier episodes Still not enough to save it from the Wrath which is 6/10

Exactly this, still can't figure out how they would animate this over the Athena arc...its like they don't care about making money or giving the fans what they want, well with this animation perhaps its better they didn't, i want the old animation and a proper adaption of the Athena arc!
Dec 19, 2012 9:51 PM

Sep 2012
I am so sorry that I laughed so hard when Katsura Sensei said "there is something more important than money"... LOL

Hope they can move on from this because I am very sure we are still missing a few *IMPORTANT* characters. ;)

Enjoyed it! because of all the random stuffs to be happy with xD
Dec 19, 2012 10:15 PM
Mar 2012
and so, ends a season which has been highly disappointing.
While the ending was good- everything seems so rushed in the final 2 episodes...which although it is the way of classic Hayate, it seems wasted given that so much time was spent on useless episodes that brought little to no plot development.

65/100 would be my final score
Dec 19, 2012 11:35 PM

Feb 2010
for me only Coder Breaker was more dissapointing 6/10.
Dec 20, 2012 12:51 AM

Apr 2011
5/10 for me. The art was horrendous but only considering Hina and her sister's hair (dark green looked like diarrhea). Otherwise it was half decent. The story was garbage. Could have been so much more. I hardly smiled. Only about 2x did I smile the whole season. And that was when Nagi was stranded in the desert so....

All in all Manglobe please don't touch this awesome series again and leave it to JC Staff. Thank you. :D
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Dec 20, 2012 1:05 AM

Mar 2009
Very strong finish. 9/10 for this episode, 7/10 for the series as a whole.

I was disappointed at the start of the series, but now I'm impressed. Animation derpage aside, manglobe certainly turned the PLOT nozzle up to eleven.
Dec 20, 2012 1:16 AM

May 2008
Touching last episode , i tink i like it more then chuunibyou . both were pretty awesome though . Overall really loved this season though not as much as the first 2 8/10.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 20, 2012 1:55 AM
Dec 2009
That concludes this series . It was just not that funny and interesting like the previous series.
Dec 20, 2012 7:58 AM

Feb 2008
Good last episode, but this whole series felt rather weak.
I'll give a (very) generous 6/10.
Dec 20, 2012 8:06 AM

May 2011
The series as a whole is a 7/10 for me. The last episode kinda salvaged the series but it still isn't in the same level as the first two Hayate animes.

Side note: I wished that they incorporated a song number ala Hinagiku's Cruel Angel Thesis in the final episode.
A Humble Pawn of the Hakuou Gakuin Seitokaichou, Hinagiku Katsura!
Dec 20, 2012 8:39 AM

Apr 2012
In general it was a pretty good show, but definitely the worst season and I would have preferred that they animated the manga.

BTW did anyone notice during the scene when they were falling and they had the mini flashbacks, there was the scene of Nagi asking Hayate if he liked her. I don't remember that in the manga so possibly it's gonna come up later
Dec 20, 2012 9:29 AM

Nov 2007
Warteboy said:

BTW did anyone notice during the scene when they were falling and they had the mini flashbacks, there was the scene of Nagi asking Hayate if he liked her. I don't remember that in the manga so possibly it's gonna come up later

No that scene happened very early in the manga, I think season1 covered that
Dec 20, 2012 9:57 AM

Jan 2008
Oh so her dad did have blonde hair.
Dec 20, 2012 10:03 AM

Aug 2008
I really didn't think I could ever sit through anything worse than chaos head. Why was this abomination made. I don't like to go into forums trashing shows I don't care about but wow, I really liked the first two seasons and then they made this. This is the worst anime I have ever watched, and it's a no contest. I was actually laughing about how ludicrous the plot is. Furthermore, since when does everyone have superpowers and shit, wtf? Isumi was the only one who ever had any kind of supernatural ability and that was more for the lulz than anything. All of a sudden Hina summons a sword and shit, what was I just watching? Also there are several points in the show where characters magically know stuff they shouldn't and the entire plot is incongruous as fuck. Animation also terrible, just awful, I mean, look at the villians with their masks and no eyeholes. One of them is even smoking a pipe through his mask rofl. Just...my god...

TLDR:
This will rest as the second anime I've ever given a 1/10.
RacaholicDec 20, 2012 10:15 AM
Dec 20, 2012 10:09 AM

Apr 2012
game8910 said:

No that scene happened very early in the manga, I think season1 covered that

It did? I guess I should really re-read/re-watch all of HnG at some point
Dec 20, 2012 10:58 AM

Sep 2011
Poor Nagi's father in the end. XD

Also, does Hayate seriously accept Nagi's confession romantically? Or maybe he's just dense as usual?

And about the series, like what others said here. The ending episode is redeeming yet most of the beginning episodes are most likely pointless. So I would say the last episodes save the series for me. So where's the another season which they should adapt the manga chapters and BY JC STAFF?
TennoujiDec 20, 2012 11:03 AM

Dec 20, 2012 12:36 PM

Nov 2009
babler said:
I really didn't think I could ever sit through anything worse than chaos head. Why was this abomination made. I don't like to go into forums trashing shows I don't care about but wow, I really liked the first two seasons and then they made this. This is the worst anime I have ever watched, and it's a no contest. I was actually laughing about how ludicrous the plot is. Furthermore, since when does everyone have superpowers and shit, wtf? Isumi was the only one who ever had any kind of supernatural ability and that was more for the lulz than anything. All of a sudden Hina summons a sword and shit, what was I just watching? Also there are several points in the show where characters magically know stuff they shouldn't and the entire plot is incongruous as fuck. Animation also terrible, just awful, I mean, look at the villians with their masks and no eyeholes. One of them is even smoking a pipe through his mask rofl. Just...my god...

TLDR:

It may have been confusing if you haven't read the manga maybe.... If I didn't read the manga, I would be honest to say that this season would be extremely confusing but I managed to figure it out since I read the manga as it INDIRECTLY relates to it. I do agree with you however that it isn't as good as the first two seasons.

Dec 20, 2012 12:46 PM

Nov 2009
Animation Score: 6.5/10
Plot Score: 8/10
Overall Score: 7.25/10

A good satisifying ending but I wish they could of developed a bit more on Tsugumi and that 'Bishounen' guy as it kind of feels to be incomplete, apart from the fact that they were saved by Dolly when they were abandoned, we know nothing else... not very a memorable character people perhaps?

Nevertheless I really enjoyed the series as a whole. I guess the structure of the show could have been better as there were those random episodes in the beginning but I guess the 'random' theme works uniquely for HNG. Animation seemed a bit 'Mature' as the previous two seasons had a more shonen animation... not sure how to explain it but thats how I see it...

Overall I would give it a 8/10 because of the general entertainment despite the overal score being different it gave me but wish the orginal side characters were developed a bit more. Perhaps I would of given it a 5/10 if I didn't read the manga....?

Hope they make a season animating Athena Arc but I'm guessing that it will take half a year or even longer.

Dec 20, 2012 3:47 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I can only quote myself and repeat what I said in an early episode's topic. Besides the names, this season had nothing in common with the 2 previous ones.

It is so unbelievable bad that I'm amazed they were allowed to finish it. There were no jokes, they stuck with the new animation and even made it worse, there were no parodies, the music was terrible (KOTOKO, where are you?), the story was unimaginative and told in a very dull way.

I want to forget about this season as soon as possible. They should've stuck to the manga material if they can't come up with a half decent original story. Even with the colored manga page on the first page of this discussion, the actual story was original, right? The idea behind it was alright, but the way they gave it form was terrible. I'm sorry for everyone who had to work on this knowing it could not live up or get close to anything that came before.

4/10, and I'm being nice. The score for this on MAL is currently at 7.08 - you guys must be out of your mind.
cyruzDec 20, 2012 3:59 PM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 20, 2012 4:02 PM

Feb 2008
Wow... what a piece of crap.

This show didn't feel like Hayate no Gotoku. I watched the first two seasons and read the manga up to Volume 12 or 13 and this show didn't feel like any of this at all.
For being a 12 episode show the story didn't advance a whole lot. It was mostly really boring. This might have worked for a three episode OVA but not for a whole series.

Yes, I hate this anime. But it taught me to appreciate the old seasons, especially S1.
So that's a 3/10.
Dec 20, 2012 4:09 PM

Feb 2012
Finally finished~
Well, the series isn't so bad... but it really could've been better.

And Nagi's dad was finally shown :D He's got the looks.
Dec 20, 2012 6:16 PM

Mar 2011
I did not like this at all, the poor ending pretty much topped off an overly poor anime original.

I'm trying my best not to compare this with their previous seasons to judge it as it is. But even that I cannot see any good thing from this series

4/10 from me, I can actually rant just about forever about the ending and this series in general
Dec 21, 2012 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
I'm interested in all these comments.

i just started and finished watching season 3 of this anime and I loved the ending.

I guess I dont understand the story line from season 1 and 2 so maybe thats why.

But for a first timer watching this anime and starting from Season 3 I loved it.
Dec 21, 2012 3:11 AM

Oct 2010
Oh man the end of this series bumps the score from 8 to 9 easily! I will just make a simple list of what was amazing for me in this last episode.

-Nagi confessing to Hayate while having tears in mid air was KICK-ASS and that’s all I got to say along with TT_TT so much emotions. Cry me a river you could say. I really have no problems with HAYATE x NAGI FOREVER! I know some fans will be angry but Nagi when you look at it deserves Hayate the most next to the childhood friend.

-Nagi holding Hayate’s hand at the end while giving goodbyes to her mother/father.

-FINALLY! Oh finally meeting Nagi’s father and seeing his face along with composure to realize it’s his hair indeed Nagi got but I think her eyes are still mixtures of shades between both parents. However her face is for sure her mother whom in the following,

Is quite sexy as anyone can see.

– The final meeting of father/mother before their heaven’s parting to rest. That was emotional as ever.

– Isumi’s OVER 9000 attack with them orb that blew out quite a lot of light. Poor Ruri being damaged like that. I NEVER! Never would have wished for that fight but that’s the thing: MATURITY! It’s exactly what this season of Hayate was made to be.

– Might be minor but liked that Hinagiku’s sister as she literally Fs the money and claims her sister is more important. That was nice.

Once again Nagi’s whole confession was impressive but the kiss would be the final touch so they say.

I was quite happy with the fact this series of Hayate shows quite the mature tone I appreciated a lot while watching this series but most of all that I felt less kiddy. Think of S1 ~ S2 more for like 13+ year olds. While this series ups towards 16+ sensation. IMO that’s how I felt it. So yeah very tearing episode of rather happy proportions. Will miss this one TBH.

Well I want a S2 or follow up on this one! I liked the tone and difference that it impacted upon me.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 21, 2012 6:54 AM

Jan 2008
babler said:
Furthermore, since when does everyone have superpowers and shit, wtf? Isumi was the only one who ever had any kind of supernatural ability and that was more for the lulz than anything. All of a sudden Hina summons a sword and shit, what was I just watching? Also there are several points in the show where characters magically know stuff they shouldn't and the entire plot is incongruous as fuck. Animation also terrible, just awful, I mean, look at the villians with their masks and no eyeholes. One of them is even smoking a pipe through his mask rofl. Just...my god...
It seems to me that you havent read the manga . Well , I guess Hata should had told everyone to not watch this season of HnG if they havent read the manga because they'll just get confused like you . It isnt just Isumi that had any supernatural ability .Even A-tan has it , grandpa Mikado(?) , and more I wont list since I dont want spoiling anyone that much .And I think it was showed in the previous seasons how Hina got the shirosakura and just summon it anytime . And about why those "villains" are like that , you do know that this is a comedy anime right ? ;]

And now , I gotta admit that this ending is indeed satisfying and great and it's the best episode this whole season . It really felt like the usual HnG , the atmosphere , everything .I really hope that all of the previous episodes was just like this one , because if it was , this show could had been one of the best anime this season , goddammit Manglobe .

That Shidou guy
was quite unexpected and well , off .But I guess revealing his face is a must since we're all curious as to who is behind that stupid owl costume right ? And bam , a wild bishounen appears .OF ALL THE DISGUISES THAT YOU HAVE TO PICK , WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A STUPID OWL ? Well , I guess Ruri and Shidou fanfics is being made atm right ? lol .

Badass Isumi as always , but I expected it to be much better and flashier but I guess this will do .

And Shin is so cool and epic it's just too much .
But that Shin cross dress is just... OMFG MY EYES .LOL .That's HnG for you .

But
WHAT THE HELL YOU TWO ? Why dont you realize the similarities you guys have ? Arent you guys even curious as to why ? I was waiting this whole time for Shin to say ,"Please take care of my daughter , my Hayate ..." Hayate : "ehh .waiiit ..." But I guess Hata doesnt want to show more secrets about HnG , like why Shin and Hayate is similar to each other , and such .

And that falling scene
is just perfect . I am speechless .This gives meaning to the title of this season , "I can't take my eyes of you" . I guess that color page in the manga all made sense .If only they used the same art as in the manga ...

All in all , I give this anime a score of 8/10 because of the redeeming last episodes .And if they had this quality all throughout the series , I could had given it more .And made it one of the best this season .And I could had really been satisfied if they gave a A-tan cameo , would be perfect .

AND REJOICE EVERYONE
Hayate Spring 2013
IT seems like it's the 3rd season . Yes , there's a large possibility that the Athena arc will finally be animated !!! Finally . :]]
archer_shirou01Dec 21, 2012 7:00 AM
Dec 21, 2012 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
Sorry, but please focus on the manga adaptations from now on...

5/10
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Dec 21, 2012 10:14 AM

Jul 2010
poor animation, lame jokes, weird story.
the most disappointing show of the year..~
Dec 21, 2012 11:05 AM

Nov 2009
Mikenzb said:

i just started and finished watching season 3 of this anime and I loved the ending.

I guess I dont understand the story line from season 1 and 2 so maybe thats why.

But for a first timer watching this anime and starting from Season 3 I loved it.

The plot and structure for the 1st and 2nd season were actually messed up. If you haven't read the manga, I'm suprised how you were able to cope with some of the stories. If you do see season 1 and 2, I recommend you do a bit of research as the episodes are not really in chronological order...

I do agree with a lot of people that this show may have been confusing simply because it was clear that it was targeted at people who read the manga making people who haven't giving it a very hard time to understand. I suggest you either read the manga or perhaps start from scratch from the anime but you need to know when to watch which epsiodes as nearly all the episodes in season 2 are actually in the middle of season 1.

Hopefully if you do this, you will perfectly understand the next new HNG in Spring 2013

Dec 21, 2012 3:05 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Oh well. 8/10 to the series. Was enjoyable.. but couldnt rly love it as original series.
Dec 21, 2012 5:18 PM

Jun 2009
6/10

manga story more better than this!!!
Dec 21, 2012 5:25 PM
Oct 2011
In my eyes the only highlight was the confession from Nagi to Hayate. I wish his response was a bit more open and aggressive. But since he is pretty dense and doesn't know how to express himself well it's to be expected I suppose. Although him pulling her in and saying it's precious and to protect it pretty much a good sign of things progressing down the Hayate x Nagi route I feel. Season 3 is definitely a more mature setting vs the first two seasons.
Dec 21, 2012 10:28 PM

Jan 2011
De-JaY said:
Wow... what a piece of crap.

This show didn't feel like Hayate no Gotoku. I watched the first two seasons and read the manga up to Volume 12 or 13 and this show didn't feel like any of this at all.
For being a 12 episode show the story didn't advance a whole lot. It was mostly really boring. This might have worked for a three episode OVA but not for a whole series.

Yes, I hate this anime. But it taught me to appreciate the old seasons, especially S1.
So that's a 3/10.

word. I'm giving it a 5/10. I don't even know why. Not a single episode was good. Except for maybe the first episode and that's only because it stole the epic scene from S1. And maybe the last and only when Nagi confessed since well that's a whole underlying plot point and I can't help but like to finally see her parents plus her dad is a cool guy. A few chuckles here and there. Animation change was an immediate kill joy. Characters felt really out of place half the time. To each their own but wow if you rate this highly or think this actually compliments the Hayate universe. It's just very very average as a stand alone anime and less than that as an installment in the series.

And if this is an independent story why is it marked as a sequel in the chain of seasons instead of marking it as an "other"...since this isn't exactly a sequel to S2, it just happens to occur after S2.
IZEROIIDec 21, 2012 11:11 PM
Dec 21, 2012 11:26 PM

Nov 2007
A rather good ending to a mediocre Hayate series which was highly anticipated yet turned out to be quite the unwanted (NOT) season 3.

I hope they go back to the original plot in the manga and no more side seasons. The news of a new season excites me, but if it turns out to be something like this, I will be disappointed again. Well, I will keep my expectations low for the coming season for now. :/

Since it's Hayate, I cannot give it under 7. My past love for it simply won't allow. :(

7/10.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 22, 2012 7:50 PM
Dec 2012
Pretty good. I don't get why people are bitching about the artwork so much though.

Dat engrish lol
Dec 23, 2012 6:25 AM

Aug 2011
This and the previous episode really raised the enjoyment factor compared to the early half on the season. The airborne confession was lovely and her relationship with Hayate is really pure. Enjoyed the snippets of English from the robbers too. Absolutely adored the OP and ED, I often watch them multiple times per episode.

This was my first viewing in the Hayate no Gotoku! series so of course I felt a little lost at some of the plot points. Without reading spoilers, I wasn't sure how Ruka tied into all of this (not that it mattered, all her songs are great) and was confused with characters having powers like explosive talismans and swords. The plot was pretty ridiculous at times but I didn't come here for that.

Loved Tsugumi and Nagi. Both their sense of fashion is top tier. My fondness is especially towards Nagi, probably due to her determination to play all video games in one sitting while sacrificing personal hygiene. Such strong willpower!

Although I hardly laughed at the jokes, this series has a certain warmth to it that keeps me coming back. 5/10.
I've heard good things about its previous seasons so I'm very excited to start them soon. And with a new season confirmed for 2013, I think it's great time to be a fan of Hayate no Gotoku!
Dec 23, 2012 7:00 AM

Jun 2009
Besides some artwork derp here and there, it's actually not that bad.

will recognize as part of Hayate franchise.

6/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2012 6:32 AM
Jul 2018
jenchiuk said:
Mikenzb said:

The plot and structure for the 1st and 2nd season were actually messed up. If you haven't read the manga, I'm suprised how you were able to cope with some of the stories. If you do see season 1 and 2, I recommend you do a bit of research as the episodes are not really in chronological order...

I do agree with a lot of people that this show may have been confusing simply because it was clear that it was targeted at people who read the manga making people who haven't giving it a very hard time to understand. I suggest you either read the manga or perhaps start from scratch from the anime but you need to know when to watch which epsiodes as nearly all the episodes in season 2 are actually in the middle of season 1.

Hopefully if you do this, you will perfectly understand the next new HNG in Spring 2013

I have watched Season 1 and 2 and Now I understand. I was able to cope with Season 2 being in the mid of Season 1 That I don't mind but I think this Season was alright.

Well This Season was still nice not bad but not good still my score at this goes from 10 to 9 after watching Season 1 & 2
Dec 28, 2012 11:59 AM

May 2012
What an amazing ending! Really loved every last bit of it, finally... finally Nagi managed to say that she loves Hayate! Really amazing that we also got to see the father from Nagi! It was just beautiful and with amazing action!

Really loved this short but awesome sequel of Hayate no Gotoku! 9/10
Dec 28, 2012 9:40 PM

May 2011
The ending was really nice and incredibly enjoyable, but I still can't forgive the rest of the series based on just this ending. I'm not even bothered by the fact that this series tried to be more serious too, but the fact that it didn't do that well as a serious anime in comparison to how great it use to be at comedy, I can only frown upon it.

5/10
Dec 30, 2012 6:07 PM
Jul 2012
I'm still curious about Hayate's brother, I did try to read the manga but I don't know which chapter to start. I don't care about fillers I just don't want to read the same stuff that happened in the manga.
Jan 1, 2013 5:54 AM

Jun 2010
Well, I admit it definitely wasn't the best HnG anime so far, but heck, the last couple of episodes proved that Hata had an interesting story going behind the scenes all this time. The Black Camelia "exchanging souls" business really tied up all the stuff we've been fed throughout the whole anime which seemed random - the story of Nagi's father, the villain's motivations, the Tsugumi mystery... If the beginning of the anime hinted at how good the story behind it all is, I think it could be more interesting all throughout. As is, it's still interesting, just with fillers and stuff that seems like fillers. At least we got to finally see how Nagi's father looked like (so far we've seen flashbacks with just a similar-to-Hayate silhouette). All in all, the manga is better as usual, but HnG stays one of my favs.
Jan 1, 2013 10:15 PM

May 2012
TheMooseIsLoose said:
I'm still curious about Hayate's brother, I did try to read the manga but I don't know which chapter to start. I don't care about fillers I just don't want to read the same stuff that happened in the manga.

Season 2 ended around chapter 148.
Jan 1, 2013 10:44 PM

Jan 2012
I prefer the comedic Hayate no Gotoku! better.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jan 7, 2013 10:55 AM

Jun 2011
I was horribly disappointed by this 3rd season, nothing's like Hayate no Gotoku should be. I've rarely been disappointed this badly by any anime so far, 3/10

HNG is supposed to be funny but I couldn't laugh a single time during these 12 episodes. All the new characters that were introduced were annoying. The whole plot and how the characters were tied to each other through it were so random that it seemed as if Hata was just trying to put as much twists and new stuff into the series as he possibly could within the time limit of 12 episodes.
I didn't like the 'serious' parts in the first two seasons either, so it's a given I didn't like the 3rd season. Only Nagi and Hayate seemed to be somewhat how they are supposed to be, the other regulars acted either completely differently from how I'm used to or their characteristics were increased to a stupidly ridiculous level.

Demons, Las Vegas, magic? This is not the HNG I know =( Give me my old Hayate no Gotoku back! D:

And of course there's the horrible art style too, but that's up to debate... Though I'm pretty sure most people agree with me when I say that the old style was much better.

3/5 for this episode.
Jan 8, 2013 11:54 AM

Jan 2011
Although this was decent, it was definitely not good enough to have the title of Hayate no Gotoku attached to it. I would've probably liked it better as a standalone with a more serious art style and just a lot more seriousness attached to it. I'm extremely disappointed with this, I hope the original series will get a true sequel instead of this nonsense. 7/10, because as standalone it wasn't that bad.
EDIT: I also forgot to mention that Ruka was almost entire unused, and what was up with all the stuff with the apple in the OP and during Ruka's scenes. Building up stuff that has never been used?
loliowoJan 9, 2013 8:39 AM
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 8, 2013 11:21 PM

Aug 2008
jenchiuk said:
babler said:

TLDR:

It may have been confusing if you haven't read the manga maybe.... If I didn't read the manga, I would be honest to say that this season would be extremely confusing but I managed to figure it out since I read the manga as it INDIRECTLY relates to it. I do agree with you however that it isn't as good as the first two seasons.

Is this show actually canon material? It was so poorly made I assumed it was just made up by anime producers using the Hayate cast.
Jan 13, 2013 11:45 PM
Apr 2011
just finished the whole series.
Very touching story about Sanzenin Nagi parent but very funy too.
Nagi need tobe more honest with his feeling and Hayate as always, dull about love.
Cannot wait for the next seasion.

I give 8/10 for this seasion of hayate.
Jan 30, 2013 6:14 AM

Dec 2010
The ending was okay, but it's a shame imo that this season didn't live up to the awesomeness of it's predecessors. The whole series was mediocre, at best.

Gave it a 7 out of 10 instead of a 6 or 5 because I love this franchise, and the animation is beautiful (minus the character designs ofc).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2012

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 12:12 PM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2012

36 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 10:53 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2012

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2012

27 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:22 AM

Poll: » Hayate no Gotoku! Can't Take My Eyes Off You Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2012

46 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 26, 2023 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.