Forum Settings
Forums

Card Game 'Z/X-Zillions of enemy X' To Be Animated (Confirmed to Start Jan 2014)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 17, 2013 5:30 PM

Nov 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:
Will this be long running?

Doubt it, it's an otaku centric card game which will be late night, it will get 26 episodes at best.
But Vanguard get 5 season. You know it will be better if this is at least 52 episode with the first quarter is introduction to the card and the rule then add a bit character to the second quarter thus finish the plot in the last half of the series.

Few would buy BDs, a 52 ep series costs well over $2000 if it isn't a boxset and even a boxset can run near, at, or over $1000.

Sep 17, 2013 5:33 PM

Mar 2012
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:

Doubt it, it's an otaku centric card game which will be late night, it will get 26 episodes at best.
But Vanguard get 5 season. You know it will be better if this is at least 52 episode with the first quarter is introduction to the card and the rule then add a bit character to the second quarter thus finish the plot in the last half of the series.

Few would buy BDs, a 52 ep series costs well over $2000 if it isn't a boxset and even a boxset can run near, at, or over $1000.
Last time I check even if it is low Vanguard still selling. Then again something like this relly of merchandise.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 17, 2013 5:43 PM

Nov 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:

Last time I check even if it is low Vanguard still selling. Then again something like this relly of merchandise.

Even moreso with this anime, being late night worthy.

Sep 17, 2013 5:46 PM

Mar 2012
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:

I'm just hoping for a video game to out. Collecting TCG is worthless to me if I can't find someone to play with.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 17, 2013 6:01 PM

Nov 2008
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:
Hoppy said:
NeoAnkara said:

I'm just hoping for a video game to out. Collecting TCG is worthless to me if I can't find someone to play with.

It's been out for the PS3.

Sep 18, 2013 10:37 PM

Sep 2012
With the title of the show decided and schedule known, I might as well start a new thread on this...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 19, 2013 1:02 PM
Sep 2013
Might check this one out, art looks really arcade-style anime-ish. Don't see that a lot.
Oct 19, 2013 6:23 PM

Mar 2012
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-10-19/z/x-ignition-card-anime-slated-to-air-next-january

Aparently it will be out January next year. Looking forward to this.
Oct 20, 2013 6:36 AM

Sep 2012
^ Official website also updated to show it will air in Jan 2014

http://zxignition.tv/
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 24, 2013 2:10 AM
Oct 28, 2013 11:19 PM

Nov 2007
According to her live report, the OP song will be "EX:FUTURIZE" by Yoko Hikasa.
http://animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1383011780&p=2

ED: Monochrome Overdrive (モノクロームオーバードライブ)" by Yurika Endou.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avZ4cUKfMl0sung
tsubasaloverDec 12, 2013 1:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Apr 14, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.