Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2013 12:55 PM

Nov 2009
Why hasn't the plan been set in motion yet? I mean they already have the means, I don't get why they have to shrink the Super computer down first before just using it . . .
Jan 18, 2014 1:52 AM

Jul 2013
Witchking said:
I'm surprised nobody got the Edgar Allan Poe reference by Kasper Hekmatyar.. xDDD
I noticed that! :D
Jan 15, 2015 9:42 AM
Jun 2013
wow koko is nuts. She hates everything and herself. I find it odd she said no to jona being her limiter but yes to making her softer. its the same freaking thing. Ya know I really would like to learn about lehm and chiquita past relationship. It also feels that all kokos teammates are way to accepting. I mean the guy with the actually family .how would he feel if his family was on a plan when it happened. Ya know its seems I can only really root for jona as of now since he did the smartest thing he could do and ran away.
souledge94Jan 15, 2015 9:47 AM
Mar 16, 2015 1:41 PM

Feb 2015
Koko: I hate everyone.

Man, i dont know how I feel about her anymore. She's too much at this stage lol. Jonah did the right thing leaving, but i think he might come back to her.
Sep 4, 2015 2:35 PM

May 2012
NICE! Up to the last episode :D
Mar 24, 2016 9:37 AM

Feb 2015
Stark700 said:

Nice speech but Jonah runs away?? Meh.

how can you not understand why he ran away?
------
that speech koko did 100% ruined her character. i hated that moment. when jonah said "see ya" i expected for him to hurt and/or kill himself since everyone knows that's how you will hurt koko the most.

also, nice idea jonah, running away from koko's insanity and instead embracing casper/kasper's. thumbs up 10/10 idea.
Aug 5, 2017 8:34 PM

Jul 2009
Dang, so Koko explains herself and Jonah leaves ... I mean, I can understand why he did though :P Pretty interesting to hear everyone else's reasons for staying with her. Koko proceeds with the plan though, it looks like she set everything up for Bookman and getting rid of Plume while she was at it. Looks like she's got all the pieces she needs now, except Jonah ... who will come back next episode right?! Plus she cut her hair too ... oh boy, I think the finale's gonna be awesome :3
Mar 31, 2018 2:06 PM
Dec 2017
I 100% support evil Koko. No way they wrap everything up with one episode left. I suspect it'll be one of those "go read the manga for the true end" type of ending. On to the last episode!
Dec 4, 2020 11:38 AM

Jul 2017
Jonah runs away after hearing about Koko's ambitions, even though he can't deny truly that her explanation was truly wrong to go against her like that. Sure it's morally wrong when you consider the loss of 700k lives but she considers decades of living into her calculations and if wars continue, looking at how guns and artillery are so easily accessible now, especially to civilians, that amount of 700k would easily be surpassed in no time given the rate of accessibility with warfare. He does meet up with Kasper and currently is travelling with him and Chiquita, confused on where his allegiance should be.

Bookman also got royally fucked this episode. Koko's playing him and everyone else there like puppets, truly like a goddess lol.

A good episode as a whole, with one more to go. Considering the anime ended the same way as the manga, I'm not setting myself up for disappointment in this rewatch this time, but it should be a decent enough wrap to what's been a great season overall.
Jul 8, 2021 4:37 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Jonah joining Kasper was unexpected but perhaps inevitable. Question is if he's willing to go all out and stop Koko (who really is loco)
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 9, 2022 2:10 PM

May 2016
I don't have a good feeling about the last episode, I wish there was more to take it a bit slowly.

Koko actually managed to bring Book man to his side well Willie gonna spend the night at jail XD.
May 12, 2022 3:55 PM

Nov 2016
Raizel said:
I don't have a good feeling about the last episode, I wish there was more to take it a bit slowly.

Koko actually managed to bring Book man to his side well Willie gonna spend the night at jail XD.

Koko became basically a god xD

And yeah, I have no clue how the story is supposed to wrap up in one episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 24, 2022 7:49 AM
Oct 2017
Raizel said:

Right 😒 I feel like they could squeeze out at least 4 more episodes before ending the series cause there's a lot happening for it all to end in one more episode. Still feel the show is like a high 8 low 9 and I don't want it to end 😔
Nov 24, 2022 7:55 AM
Oct 2017
tofei said:
Witchking said:
I'm surprised nobody got the Edgar Allan Poe reference by Kasper Hekmatyar.. xDDD

Hey I got it too! I was laughing my ass off when he named the other three bodyguards. XD

I was expecting the world to change in one episode...maybe I was expecting too much. LOL Maybe in the last episode? Probably not that too but here's to world peace! I expect Jonah to be back as they've predicted though.

I didn't get it. Explain
Nov 30, 2022 10:32 AM

Apr 2009
47_ti said:
tofei said:

Hey I got it too! I was laughing my ass off when he named the other three bodyguards. XD.

I didn't get it. Explain
Sorry just got back to MAL after several weeks off. Just read your query now about a comment from 9 years back that I've already forgotten and I had to see the episode again for context. Aside from Chiquita, Kasper named his three other bodyguards: Edgar, Allan, and Poe.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 20, 2023 6:14 AM

Dec 2020
Dang that speech. Seeeeeesh. Can't put a pin on their relationship or I guess more how she feels about him. Not a limiter. Sees someone who she once was? Someone that still thinks in a way that loves the world and people? HMM
Aug 29, 2023 5:55 AM

Nov 2010
Koko is the anti-hero/villain I love, especially when she spoke about hating humanity and changing their world for the better. She's like my female version! I agree and support everything she said 1000%. I want it to happen in real life, even if I become a sacrifice, too. Dead or alive, it's a win-win for me.

Jonah is so annoying. He's too ignorant and goody two shoes to understand what a blessing Jormungand is to humanity. It's too bad for him since Koko is so into him, and she'd be sucking his D right now.

George Black became a puppet. How the mighty has fallen. I wonder what is stopping him from reporting this to the US government, and they can send an army and assault and take over that quantum computer for themselves. I guess Jormungand is powerful enough to control every bit of information exchange in the world.
Nov 15, 2023 2:49 PM

Jun 2020
I just dont undertand how everybody thinks its a good plan how tf its gonna stop guns its not.Stopping air is not gonna change anything war in 10 years okay even if everyting goes right leatest in 30 years same war gonna happens.Her “Perfect world” short living thing.
killing 700.000 to save millions is logical.Most people gonna choose it if the plan actually made sense and not Koko’s fantasy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

174 by pburner2 »»
Apr 5, 9:31 AM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM

» Such a bad ending!

Error_inscript - Apr 5, 2018

7 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2012

69 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:43 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2012

87 by kirA_-_ »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.