MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

New Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Project Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» New Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Project Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
12-15-12, 6:12 PM

neontaster said:
Solkiskey said:
Just give me Umineko Chiru already.

I hope this isn't like Kira.

The one sentence description for Higurashi Outbreak I saw sounds like it could go either way.

Is Umineko Chiru the answer arcs for Umineko no Naku Koro ni? Because if it is, I second that. I want to know what happened, god dammit.

Well, you could always just read the (much better) visual novels to get the Chiru story lines. At this point who knows if Chiru will ever get animated. The VN's are time sinks, though.
"Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right."

- Yui Ikari, The End of Evangelion

12-15-12, 6:12 PM

Bouum said:
They have time to make shitty OVA of Higurashi but, not to make Umineko Chiru... Riiiight.
That's what you get from Deen I guess.

It wasn't announced as an OVA, there's not even a PV yet, and it may not even be by DEEN.

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

12-15-12, 6:14 PM

insan3soldiern said:
Well, you could always just read the (much better) visual novels to get the Chiru story lines. At this point who knows if Chiru will ever get animated. The VN's are time sinks, though.

So I hear. Eventually curiosity will get the best of me and I'll check them out.

insan3soldiern said:
neontaster said:
Solkiskey said:

The one sentence description for Higurashi Outbreak I saw sounds like it could go either way.

Is Umineko Chiru the answer arcs for Umineko no Naku Koro ni? Because if it is, I second that. I want to know what happened, god dammit.

I read them already, but I still want a Chiru anime. щ(゚Д゚щ)

neontaster said:
insan3soldiern said:

So I hear. Eventually curiosity will get the best of me and I'll check them out.

Do you mind bad art? Like really shitty art?

12-15-12, 6:15 PM

Bouum said:
They have time to make shitty OVA of Higurashi but, not to make Umineko Chiru... Riiiight.
That's what you get from Deen I guess.

Hold on a sec...there's people who actually want a second season of umineko?! I thought everyone hated the first season, I mean I didn't but I am pretty sure everyone else did. Hell I appreciated that they even tried to adapt something so impossible to adapt as umineko. I really don't think we will ever see season two. The budget needed for the last arc of Chiru is enough to give animators a heart attack.

Honestly I hope this is a remake of higurashi with better animation. Hell keep the voice recording, music, storyboards of the old the exactly the same and just spend the budget on the animation. You could call it "Perfecting higurashi"
Modified by AidanAK47, 12-15-12, 6:18 PM

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

12-15-12, 6:16 PM

Solkiskey said:
insan3soldiern said:
neontaster said:
Solkiskey said:

I read them already, but I still want a Chiru anime. щ(゚Д゚щ)

I'd rather have a different studio redo the original series.

12-15-12, 6:16 PM

God dammit

If this is anything like Rei or Kira with it's stupid fanservice moe shit I'm gonna freak out.

The only good seasons were 1 and 2. The smaller OVA series were utter crap and ruined the image that is 'Higurashi'

If it isn't in the same style as the original 2 seasons I might not even bother. I adore Higurashi but there's only so much butchering a person can take to an excellent series.

12-15-12, 6:19 PM

Higurashi and Higurashi Kai were absolutely BRILLIANT anime.

If this new project is like those, then I'm all for it.

If it's like KIRA, then just forget it!
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013

12-15-12, 6:19 PM

Necro-sama said:
neontaster said:
insan3soldiern said:

nothing the ps2 sprites cant fix

12-15-12, 6:23 PM

Solkiskey said:

Jesus christ, no. They already butchered the first part more than enough, don't you think?

12-15-12, 6:23 PM

BEST NEWS EVER!!!! D:
I'am Thou And Thou Art I...And we're a HAPPY FAMILY!!!

12-15-12, 6:26 PM

JavierR said:
Necro-sama said:
neontaster said:
insan3soldiern said:

This. Though I think the original art has a certain charm and is certainly no where near as bad as the Higurashi VN's art, you can always get the PS2 sprites.
"Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right."

12-15-12, 6:27 PM

All of my YES.

12-15-12, 6:30 PM

insan3soldiern said:
JavierR said:
Necro-sama said:
neontaster said:
insan3soldiern said:

This. Though I think the original art has a certain charm and is certainly no where near as bad as the Higurashi VN's art, you can always get the PS2 sprites.

Oh what the, I didn't even know about the sprites. Thank you very much.

12-15-12, 6:30 PM

Eww, no OVA plz.

And I hope something covers Umineko, cuz that ending was terrible for me.

12-15-12, 6:32 PM

insan3soldiern said:
JavierR said:
Necro-sama said:
neontaster said:
insan3soldiern said:

Are you talking about Umineko or Higurashi?
Umineko doesn't have PS2 sprites and the PS3 tweak doesn't exist for Chiru. But yes, you do get used to R07's art, at least his Umineko ones. His early Higurashi ones are just trash.

12-15-12, 6:33 PM

Please DEEN, no more... no more.

12-15-12, 6:34 PM

Iniser said:
insan3soldiern said:
JavierR said:
Necro-sama said:
neontaster said:
insan3soldiern said:

Are you talking about Umineko or Higurashi?
Umineko doesn't have PS2 sprites and the PS3 tweak doesn't exist for Chiru. But yes, you do get used to R07's art, at least his Umineko ones. His early Higurashi ones are just trash.

Yeah, I was talking about the PS3 version. And, the PS3 tweak exists for Chiru but it isn't finished. I don't know when it will be, though, as I haven't really kept up with it.

12-15-12, 6:38 PM

Iniser said:

There is a patch to insert the Ps3 sprites into the first game of umineko. It can also put in the voices, backgrounds and op videos. A patch is being worked on for Chiru as well.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices