MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

New Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Project Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» New Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Project Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (13) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
02-06-13, 1:28 PM

It's been years since I watched Higurashi.. and now a new season all of a sudden :O

Heh.. now I gotta go refresh my memory by watching the whole series all over again XD
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds

02-19-13, 2:09 PM

How am I just hearing about this now? You can never have enough Higurashi. My body shall be ready.

02-19-13, 2:13 PM

Yvese said:
As long as I get more of

Then I approve ;D

I'm so glad she got stabbed...multiple times

02-19-13, 2:14 PM

TravSavage said:
You can never have enough Higurashi.

Could have done without Rei and Kira, but as long as this actually goes somewhere besides mindless fanservice, it should be interesting.

02-19-13, 2:15 PM

More torture pron. Need more torture pron.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

02-19-13, 2:53 PM

Solvite said:

Higurashi is so much more than "torture pron." This isn't Hostel.

This sounds like it could be a promising addition to the franchise. I always like seeing new facets to Hinamizawa and it's web of mysteries.

02-19-13, 2:56 PM

deadleeserious said:
Solvite said:

This sounds like it could be a promising addition to the franchise. I always like seeing new facets to Hinamizawa and it's web of mysteries.

And more kids torturing each other.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

02-19-13, 3:01 PM

Solvite said:
deadleeserious said:
Solvite said:

And more kids torturing each other.

Sure, that's fun too. It isn't why Higurashi is good though.

02-20-13, 3:16 PM

They'll probably screw it up yet again. Higurashi has been getting progressively worse with each new release. First Rei, then the god-awful Kira and now they will probably reach a new all time low.

There's not enough story material left in Higurashi. Everything has been pretty much covered and explained in the first 2 seasons.

The only thing you can expect now is a half-baked side story with buttloads of cringeworthy fanservice and a horrendously bad script.

Then again, they're milking the series. Happens all the time. Dragon Ball is a prime example.

02-20-13, 5:21 PM

As a fan of Higurashi, I'm start to get pissed by Ryukushi07 fuckery on the series. Kira is lolfanservice.

I'll watch it if it meets the proper conditions:

1.No absurd fanservice (if will be one, be like the funny moments of the VN, these ones were fun to see)
2.FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO MORE DEEN!
3.Bring something new or if the arc it was designed be something interesting. If it was the "side" arc of matsuri, it will be interesting.

02-25-13, 2:18 PM

can't believe i am just hearing about this now. after my long hiatus from anime, this is what i need.

although it really gets me going that there is so much hate for rei and kira. i absolutely LOVE the tragic/horror/torture/psychological part of Higurashi, that's what made me grow obsessed and absolutely love it. but i also LOVE the comedy aspect of it and the characters in general. sure, i might've wishd the OVA's were more focused on some more torture/gore fun, but i was happy enough with the comedy fanservice just so i can see the characters again and relive some higurashi nostalgia. idk, maybe that's just me.

although i do have my fingers crossed that this is insane and bloody and messed up, if there is some or if it is like kira, i will be pleased.

because it's focused on my renabby.<3333

*cough* they should animate onisarashi-hen too.. *cough*

03-04-13, 9:24 PM

Trailer. And it looks pretty interesting. One thing's for sure - Kira 2 this ain't.

03-04-13, 9:42 PM

^
That confirms it. REJOICE HIGURASHI FANS /o/

03-04-13, 9:45 PM

First I was worried but now I am pumped.

03-04-13, 10:05 PM

neontaster said:
Trailer. And it looks pretty interesting. One thing's for sure - Kira 2 this ain't.

I'm happy and quaking in my boots at the same time.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger

03-04-13, 10:16 PM

I dunno why they still bother with this

03-05-13, 2:03 AM

I'll enjoy this, of course, but higurashi's completed already, put some budget into the sequel of umineko :(

03-05-13, 5:03 AM

kokorochan- said:
*cough* they should animate onisarashi-hen too.. *cough*
I totally agree with you. I would love to see Onisarashi-hen as an anime. Along with Taraimawashi-hen, Tsukiotoshi-hen, and Miotsukushi-hen from Matsuri, and the other arcs that were featured in Kizuna. The Hinamizawa Bus Stop would be nice to see as well.

03-05-13, 6:37 AM

neontaster said:

Finally, it's fuckin' time!
[img]Faggot img BB code.[/img]

03-05-13, 7:21 AM

Fortunately, It' seems that it will be like the TV series and not like Kira *-*

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices