Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 15, 2012 9:17 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cleaning the classroom? Aww, that's no fun. I lol'd @ the supermarket scene especially regarding Kurimu and that bathtub. Dem blushes and smiles this episode bought a warm feeling this episode imo.

Dec 15, 2012 10:11 AM

Jan 2011
This was actually the final episode :o
Nice last day before all seitokai members graduate expect Sugisaki.
Wonderful confession words from both sides at the end ^^

Dec 15, 2012 10:24 AM

Sep 2008
so nice TT__TT i shed a tear
such a nice series, i will remember it for a long time
this wasnt th last episode? or was it?
either way, such a nice confecion, to the girls he met in each seaon, and made him the man he is, and what he always wanted to hear, the confession of the other girls to ken

i wonder what the next episode will be about, if ther isnt one, i'll read the novels
HAREM OU, ORE WA NARU!
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Dec 15, 2012 10:36 AM
Jun 2008
aw that was a good ep. sad that their seitokai days are ending but I loved the end. this can't be the last ep?? If they have a season 3 they could do the spin-off with the new seitokai
Dec 15, 2012 10:40 AM

Jan 2009
What a great last scene for the episode, everyone saying what they like about him like that. ;_;
It can't be over right? I'm pretty sure there was still some important stuff left after the graduation ceremony in the final novel. Not to mention we didn't got the speech itself either.

Kinda big spoiler from the BD releases:
Dec 15, 2012 11:04 AM

Nov 2007
fuck...its raining ;_;

This can't be the last episode right? I mean there is at least one more right? Please tell me this isnt the end, I cannot accept this ending so soon. PLEASE AIC!

At the end this season has been just as good as S1...but this scene here at the end might actually put this season above it. God this show is amazing.
Dec 15, 2012 12:50 PM

Jul 2010
It's hard to believe that this is the last episode. Going to miss this series.
Dec 15, 2012 5:28 PM

May 2010
I thought there were 11 episodes. Counting episode 0, there should've been 10.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 15, 2012 11:55 PM
Jul 2012
Nuuuuuuu that was the end =( I'll miss Seitokai
Dec 23, 2012 6:46 PM
Apr 2010
Where did you guys find the subs?
Dec 24, 2012 5:04 AM

Nov 2012
I'm a little confused. Is there an episode after this one or does the episode count include 0? I was under the impression there were supposed to be 11 including 0.
Dec 24, 2012 5:05 AM
Jan 2011
The first 2 girls are graduating, the 2nd 2 girls are transferring, so I wonder if Sugisaki will become the school's next student council president?
Nasty001Dec 24, 2012 8:12 AM
Dec 24, 2012 8:33 AM

May 2010
....What will happen now.I don't think that Ken is going to end up with anyone from seitokai.I think he will end up with Asuka at this rate..
Dec 24, 2012 8:35 AM

May 2010
Daipyon said:

You are making everyone confused..This isn't the last episode.There is one more after it:D
Dec 24, 2012 9:55 AM

Aug 2010
Not the best ep...but still good.
And we got to see Elise, Ringo and Asuka in the same ep so I'm happy :)

Hope for a happy last ep.
Dec 24, 2012 10:01 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Those five won't know what to do with themselves after they go their separate ways.
Dec 24, 2012 10:01 AM

Jan 2012
ahmed_great2005 said:
Daipyon said:

You are making everyone confused..This isn't the last episode.There is one more after it:D

There is an episode 0 too. This is the last ep if you count 0-9.
Dec 24, 2012 10:37 AM

May 2011
Someone better fix the episode count, but this ep man, so many feels. Liked this season alot more than the first :P
Dec 24, 2012 12:50 PM

Jun 2012
I'm confused.

Is this the last episode or is there one more?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Dec 24, 2012 12:55 PM

Dec 2011
Oh, that was such a teearjerker.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2012 1:02 PM

Aug 2012
Such an awesome series...too bad it had to end like this ='(. Oh well it gave me much to laugh at and enjoy so i can't complain.

And for all those who are wondering, yes this is last episode . If you count from 0-9 it's ten. Although one more episode would of been nice to see their last student council meeting together.

*cries manly tear*
The_Pro_At_StuffDec 24, 2012 2:42 PM
Dec 24, 2012 2:33 PM

Mar 2012
So I guess this really is the last episode. Shame we couldn't have seen the graduation ceremony or what the new student council would have looked like. Good heartwarming finale.
Dec 24, 2012 3:17 PM

Jan 2012
The ova will focus on the spin off. Hope they show the seitokai during the ceremony
Dec 24, 2012 3:31 PM

Jul 2009
*cries manly tears* [2]

This one is one of the best i ever watched, it's touching in a simple way and sadly is ending soon.

The feeling of 'the end' is piercing through my heart right now since i love this series too much.
Dec 24, 2012 3:39 PM

Jul 2012
All my series are ending ;_;..

Nice episode, Ken finally heared what he wanted to hear.

TravSavage said:
So I guess this really is the last episode. Shame we couldn't have seen the graduation ceremony or what the new student council would have looked like. Good heartwarming finale.

There is still 1 more episode :p, it'll probably show the ceremony and with some luck the last meeting which they talked about in this episode.
Dec 24, 2012 4:32 PM

Jan 2009
Well considering the official site lists this one as final episode instead of episode 09 and nothing aired in niconico 2 days ago I guess it's pretty much confirmed that this is the last one.

There's still the OVA that will come out with the spin-off volume next year (no idea what it'll adapt) and they can also decide to add one more episode to the TV broadcast but eh... I doubt it.
Dec 24, 2012 5:12 PM

Oct 2012
Emotional episode and Ken finally got to express his feelings, but atleast they got to do some serious work in the student council before the graduation.

I will really miss this series though it was a good one.
Dec 24, 2012 5:17 PM

Oct 2011
Nice episode!! I shed some tears, it's always so sad to say goodbye, just like in K-on, when I think that this'll happen to me someday, I just want to cry!
Signature
Dec 24, 2012 6:19 PM

Oct 2011
Can't believe it's the last episode. Too short much like Kore wa of the dead.

I cried some :[ But I lol at harem king.
Dec 24, 2012 8:20 PM

Sep 2012
I cried... T.T

so this is the end? since there's no preview for next ep. "The Eternal Student Council"... will it just end like this? I am going to miss this show very much :'(
Dec 25, 2012 12:32 AM
Sep 2012
That was a really nice last episode of Seitokai no Ichizon. So sad that all my shows are now ending and that it's not even 12 episodes.

LOL @ Victorique singing in the commercial in the end.
Dec 25, 2012 1:16 AM

Mar 2012
I feel like an asshole for saying this, but am I the only one on this forum that thought this series was disappointing?

Idk, I just remember watching the first season and absolutely loving the comedy writing and how it implemented the drama/slice of life elements between Ken and the other student council members. I really didn't get a feel for that in this series.

I'm not saying it was a bad series. It was still decent, but compared to the first season, I found it to be very underwhelming.
Dec 25, 2012 2:58 AM

Jan 2009
Toucanbird said:
I feel like an asshole for saying this, but am I the only one on this forum that thought this series was disappointing?

Idk, I just remember watching the first season and absolutely loving the comedy writing and how it implemented the drama/slice of life elements between Ken and the other student council members. I really didn't get a feel for that in this series.

I'm not saying it was a bad series. It was still decent, but compared to the first season, I found it to be very underwhelming.

You're not imagining it. The writing took a really heavy blow by replacing both Satou Takuya (director) and Hanada Jukki (series composition) from the main staff, especially Jukki since his writing skills are amazing and his comedy is spot on(seriously just look at his MAL profile: Seizon, Steins;Gate, Nichijou, Chu2koi and Robotics;Notes to name some of the recent ones).
This new season felt like a direct adaptation from the novels while the first one expanded the whole thing with pretty good parodies and excellent use of the character's personalities. Though I can't say I didn't liked this season either since even if the comedy lost some of its charm it did lots of things the first season did not. It progressed the story a lot more (basically rushed through the volumes), introduced lots of new characters from the novels and finally finished expanding Ken's backstory and motives.
All in all, I think both seasons complement each other very well and I like them both for what they do.

Oh wow somehow I wrote a lot more than I expected haha, my bad.
Dec 25, 2012 5:15 AM

Dec 2012
No wayyyyy.... is this the episode before the last?
please don't end just yet...
Dec 25, 2012 11:46 AM

Feb 2012
Toucanbird said:

I agree with you.

I feel that the first season was far superior, and this season just felt different. It lost its charm for me :(

Still, it had its moments.
Dec 25, 2012 1:03 PM

Sep 2012
NghtmrSrph said:
You're not imagining it. The writing took a really heavy blow by replacing both Satou Takuya (director) and Hanada Jukki (series composition) from the main staff, especially Jukki since his writing skills are amazing and his comedy is spot on(seriously just look at his MAL profile: Seizon, Steins;Gate, Nichijou, Chu2koi and Robotics;Notes to name some of the recent ones).

That explains the sudden lack of all the references in this season.
So long as you yourself enjoy it, what does the thoughts of others matter to you?
Dec 25, 2012 3:13 PM

May 2010
Started off very weak, but ended with some satisfactory result with a few (not many) decent episodes.

It lost the magic it had in the first season
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 25, 2012 5:36 PM

Jan 2011
I'm okay with this 7/10 enjoyed the first season a lot more though.
Dec 25, 2012 10:00 PM
Apr 2012
So this is the last episode, thxx for the info. =/
--------------

Overall, It was a good season though. But it wasn't really good as the first. Season one had a unique atmosphere that made me lol'd all the time. But I still enjoyed season two nonetheless. I found Ken's confession and the girl's reaction very heartwarming indeed with the ending of this episode =)
KalcoreDec 25, 2012 10:26 PM
Dec 26, 2012 5:01 PM

Jan 2011
First season was definitely far superior but I didn't mind this. Just glad to have more Seitokai. I'm sad that it was over. Just now realizing that was the finale given the season starting with episode 0. Bummer.

It's sad to see such great characters leave the screen.
Dec 26, 2012 8:22 PM

Apr 2012
Awwww. Damn! That was such a sweet episode! But there's one more ep left! The final one!
Their all gonna go away except Sugisaki, He'll be with the new Student Council and might even be the Student Council President or stay as the Blue Chip seat Vice-Prez.

They should do a season detailing the next student council in action.
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Dec 28, 2012 11:29 AM

Jun 2011
So sweet episode :,) The 2nd half was awesome :3
I love this anime so much, can't wait for the final episode <3
Dec 29, 2012 3:46 AM

Nov 2008
AkinoBlade said:
Awwww. Damn! That was such a sweet episode! But there's one more ep left! The final one!
Their all gonna go away except Sugisaki, He'll be with the new Student Council and might even be the Student Council President or stay as the Blue Chip seat Vice-Prez.

They should do a season detailing the next student council in action.

I don't think there will be another episode. There's 10 episode including the 0 so 9 is probably the last ...
It was a really good season it's too bad that it already end^^
Shakkin-shitsujiDec 29, 2012 3:50 AM
Dec 30, 2012 10:48 PM

Jan 2010
As far as I can tell, this was the last episode. It not only says so here, but the ep itself had all of the basic components of a finale, such as an ultimatum of an episode title, an epilogue, a heartwarming wrap-up, etc.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jan 6, 2013 9:33 PM

Jul 2009
With 2 graduating and the sisters transferring... the end is already here. The OVA will probably show a glance at the graduation ceremony at some point, as a flash back if Ken is in the spin-off.

Don't forget, Ken promised to continue making many girls happy so he will be our Harem King. Depending on whether women or men are nominated for student council will determine whether he tries to be the second vice president. I doubt they'll vote for Ken as a student council member.
Jan 9, 2013 5:27 PM

Jul 2011
LOL wait...this was the final episode????

and the graduation?? and the last meeting???

OMG
Jan 12, 2013 3:56 AM

Feb 2012
If I haven't opened this forum, I wouldn't know this was the last episode. I was still waiting for the 10th episode this whole time. Anyway, I just wished they showed the graduation and their final meeting as the student council.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jan 14, 2013 5:37 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Damn, I was confused if that was the end or not, guess it was. Man, I shed a manly tear. It really hits home knowing that this is the end. Hell, I remember watching the first series about 2 years ago, and I absolutely loved it. So of course I was ecstatic for the second season.

The characters are what made the show of course. I'm really going to miss them. This was a great season, and I loved every second of it. Seitokai no Ichizon will forever be in my heart one of the funniest things I've ever watched, with unforgettable characters.

Thank you Seitokai no Ichizon for the wonderful memories!

P.S. Does anyone know what they wrote on the dry erase board? I'm really curious.
Jan 16, 2013 2:49 PM

May 2012
Great hotspring episode and to see his childhood girlfriend again was awesome, it really made the story stronger and the ending was just way to nice!

He almost has his harem completed!

Lets see what the next and final episode has to offer!
Jan 18, 2013 6:59 AM

Oct 2012
No mokyu from Chizuru? :(

No Nakameguro presence?
Even Mafuyu nvr said anything about Nakameguro, like the season bfore

This is disappointing!!
Rayl1ghtFeb 9, 2013 9:29 PM
"Signature removed"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Bad Quality Sound?

Mimerio - Oct 17, 2012

1 by sobinflex23 »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Episode 8 Discussion

game8910 - Dec 8, 2012

42 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 5:49 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

36 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 5:22 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Nov 24, 2012

55 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 4:54 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2012

61 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.