Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2012 3:12 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, it starts off with a bunch of girls kidnaping a guy, forcing him to have sex and later getting rid of him. Well, even though the plot isn't special, I really enjoyed the animation and action in this show. I'm not sure why but I honestly liked the muscular girl the most in this episode.

Jan 1, 2015 2:40 PM

Oct 2009
Why does Kay (the muscular girl) care if the picture with her fellatio gets spread out? Are sportsmen forbidden to have a sex life or what? Hentai logic ftf
Jan 13, 2015 5:12 PM
Jul 2014
The enema scene was fortunately quick, and no solids were shown.

Electrocution + Bondage? Now this is my kind of Hentai!

I like how Kay was a bit muscular. It's nice to have more variety in body types once in a while.
May 25, 2015 5:20 AM
May 2015
Where can i watch this
May 26, 2015 11:03 PM

Oct 2009
queen_thar said:
Where can i watch this

bakabt, for instance
Feb 23, 2016 4:53 AM
Oct 2013
The body detail was very good most of the time for both the guys and the girls. Animation was pretty alright as well.

Miku was so lewd wanting stuff up her ass and squirting from just the anal stimulation (///▽///)
Her solo plays were pretty hot (*´ч ` *)

Yuka was so obedient <3 very lovable!

Kei muscular body was pretty good too. I like how she had definition without being really bulky. Separation between her quads and inner thighs was especially good!

I like how ragey and rough the guy gets and his bitch slaps XD That's how you do it, man!
Feb 4, 2018 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
Those women are pretty awful considering they not only raped the protagonist but left him to be run over by a train as well. Anyway, there were a handful of amusing lines in the English dub and the episode itself was fairly interesting. And Miku (as well as Kay) being found in a box by the public made me think of City Hunter (the Korean adaptation from 2011). I'm looking forward to seeing the protagonist continue his quest for revenge.
May 15, 2019 2:29 AM
Jan 2014
These girls are seriously weak to the penis.
Feb 25, 10:11 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to ownosourus
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, it starts off with a bunch of girls kidnaping a guy, forcing him to have sex and later getting rid of him. Well, even though the plot isn't special, I really enjoyed the animation and action in this show. I'm not sure why but I honestly liked the muscular girl the most in this episode.
@ownosourus
I also like the muscular girl, my most favorite girl is the green haired woman who I find the most sexy. The animation and action is top tier hentai, back in the day, but the plot direction made the flavor not so great. If I compared the hentai to a drink, it would be Mangonada with the mango sweetness pleasing my taste buds yet the chili powder flavor just ruins the drink entirely during my summer thirsts.

Anyway, honestly, I feel the guy's testosterone is making him an overdramatic ham when he exaggerates his issues. If the "bunch of girls kidnaping a guy" incident happened to The Eminence In Shadow's Skel Etal, or any stereotypical "easily jealous male" mob, I am pretty sure that they will be happy and not go for the revenge route, to the point where it is easy to imagine they happily go to the afterlife without complaint.

If I was in the hentai male character's position, I would just go home and move on with life while being happy I am alive and well. For me, I only will be angry if anyone stole my money, to the point of bankruptcy and homelessness, or getting framed for a crime that I had no involvement in; the worst type of fate, from my view, is the same death from I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! chapter 1.

Going back to what you said "the plot isn't special," yeah the story could have gone in a better direction in my view. This is why I find Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic or Parallel Paradise more enticing with a main character having female enemies, and chooses to rape them, while enslaving them. Or Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time with the protagonist getting forced sex by female characters many times. Probably the best hentai, that is somewhat opposite plot-wise to Nikuyoku Gangu Takuhainin, is Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e with a main character getting kidnapped and have forced sex but has no complaint whatsoever on the female characters.
greed2Feb 25, 10:17 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nikuyoku Gangu Takuhainin Episode 3 Discussion

ownosourus - Dec 14, 2012

9 by greed2 »»
Aug 20, 2022 10:47 PM

Poll: » Nikuyoku Gangu Takuhainin Episode 2 Discussion

ownosourus - Dec 14, 2012

4 by removed-user »»
Feb 4, 2018 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.