Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 23, 2008 1:48 AM

Apr 2008
AWESOME! JUST PLAIN AWESOME!! ^_^

This Kaname fangirl is quite happy. Although, I do like Zero too. Neither one is out as far as I can tell since, as someone else said, incest is a normal theme with vampires.

evilium said:
but i was really intrigued when Kaname took away Yuki, and said to Zero, "I will not betray you."

I'm intrigued by that too. I'm wondering if I missed something there. o_O
Nov 23, 2008 1:58 AM

Jan 2008
I'm so tired of people spoiling the anime!!!!!!!!

This is an ANIME discussion, not the manga discussion board. If you have read the manga I think it is common courtesy to not talk about future parts that occur in the anime. I don't mind if you use spoiler tags... but some of the biggest moments in this anime have been ruined for me because of stupid jerks who insist on just throwing in... "Oooh I can't wait until next episode when ----- happens." or "So and so is --------" I'm not going to read the episode discussion forum anymore...
restivesilenceNov 23, 2008 2:02 AM

Nov 23, 2008 3:08 AM

Oct 2007
Zero still has a chance
bakatenshiNov 26, 2008 4:32 AM
Nov 23, 2008 3:31 AM

Mar 2008

Brother and sister! There is nevertheless a hacking:

Why has she lost her memory?

Why does this whole blood!

There are so many questions! The answers lie in the coming episodes!

I'm excited!
Nov 23, 2008 4:22 AM

Mar 2008
"THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE." Some of you clearly need to learn to read. Please, if you are going to spoil, spoiler it. Thanks.

This episode was truly epic, and I loved the ending with Kaname and Yuki, even tho i'm a ZeroxYuki fan..

seekster said:
Holy plot twist Batman!

I was really getting annoyed with this episode since it seemed like the whole world revolved around Yuuki, who just so happens to be the most annoying character in the series, I am so happy I stayed to the end of the episode though!

I'm just like you, I find her annoying in levels hard to describe, and the beginning did make me want to close it and wait for the next episode, but it was worth waiting (also, "Holy plot twist Batman" is hilarious!)

I can't read Japanese, so I was wondering, what was it at 19:13? all I can read is "11 24 1 15". I sure hope it doesn't mean that the next episode will be at 15.1.2009.... Anyone got a clue?
Nov 23, 2008 6:31 AM

Nov 2008
bakatenshi said:
Zero still has a chance

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I never knew there would be only at half point even with this second season finishing.
I wonder how far they will go considering the second part will start in the 3rd season. Will there be 4 season in total?

Anyways I consider this better than all vampire movies I checked out.
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Nov 23, 2008 10:15 AM

Oct 2008
galluvton said:
I can't read Japanese, so I was wondering, what was it at 19:13? all I can read is "11 24 1 15". I sure hope it doesn't mean that the next episode will be at 15.1.2009.... Anyone got a clue?

I also have no idea what that said, but I am pretty sure the 11/24 part meant it would be airing November 24th, which would be its normal weekly air date. I have no clue what the 1 15 part means, I just figured that was the time it airs.
Nov 23, 2008 11:56 AM
Mar 2008
restivesilence said:
I'm so tired of people spoiling the anime!!!!!!!!

This is an ANIME discussion, not the manga discussion board. If you have read the manga I think it is common courtesy to not talk about future parts that occur in the anime. I don't mind if you use spoiler tags... but some of the biggest moments in this anime have been ruined for me because of stupid jerks who insist on just throwing in... "Oooh I can't wait until next episode when ----- happens." or "So and so is --------" I'm not going to read the episode discussion forum anymore...

I have to admit that I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! Maybe there are just too much people here who are blind or do not understand English clearly !

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Nov 23, 2008 12:45 PM

Mar 2008
S.O.B! XD
Nov 23, 2008 4:07 PM

Apr 2008
Finally! An episode worth watching! This is the moment I've been waiting for all season! Now I want to see how Yuuki deals with everything for the rest of the series.

Although i can't help but think that this frame of animation looks a bit awkward...

Nov 23, 2008 4:24 PM

Nov 2008
PockyBebop said:
Finally! An episode worth watching! This is the moment I've been waiting for all season! Now I want to see how Yuuki deals with everything for the rest of the series.

Although i can't help but think that this frame of animation looks a bit awkward...

I was just O_O at that scene. I don't like this whole business of Yuuki changing into a vampire. Then again it just makes sense of why Zero survived so got just GRRRR and accept the fact.

I still don't like it. I am hoping Zero might change something. From the looks of he is going to HATE Yuuki and Kaname.
Nov 23, 2008 5:52 PM

Jun 2008
magentaanbu said:
muahahahaha, I was waiting for this episode since Guilty started >:D
Kaname x Yuki HAAAAAA!

keiinyaoiland said:
Ok! So I'm hoping I have this right, someone who has read the manga please let me know my logic on this. Because I haven't read the manga and I don't want to get excited over something that isn't going to happen.

THANK YOU! ^_^! DIE ZERO! XD! Well don't really die, just go away from Yuuki ♥
Nov 23, 2008 6:17 PM

Nov 2008
keiinyaoiland said:
magentaanbu said:
Kaname x Yuki HAAAAAA!

keiinyaoiland said:
Ok! So I'm hoping I have this right, someone who has read the manga please let me know my logic on this. Because I haven't read the manga and I don't want to get excited over something that isn't going to happen.

Screw that! Zero should kill Kaname! Kaname X Yuuki..........NO! He is here brother and frankly the vampire excuse is not buying it for me. Hell worst off everyone kill each other. Doubt it but it might get more interesting.
Nov 23, 2008 8:41 PM

Nov 2008
sukidayo said:
hehe everyone are so confused. its almost tempting to spoil it. well what the heck. i just want to answer question.

WARNING!!! MAJOR SPOILER!!! WARNING!!! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! WARNING!!!

i told you its a major spoiler! hmp!

Cool one! I am still not buying Kaname' whole reasoning. Why not just be happy with Zero and supporting him? I would like to know that answer from Yuuki. Who would anyways want to know something that would hurt them.

True that truth HURTS. However there is nothing that says one must find out absolutely. I have learned and so should have Yuuki. Guess IT'S TOO LATE! Now.
Nov 23, 2008 10:27 PM

Jan 2008
i had read the manga over again several times... but my question have ott yet, being answered.
IF HE IS THE ANCESTOR, HOW DID HE BECAME YUUKI'S BROTHER?

DID KANAME POSSESSED THE BODY OF HARUKA AN JUURI'S SON, LIKE SHIKI?

WAS HE ADOPTED, BY YUUKI"S PARENTS, IT SHOULDNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, CONSIDERING THE BLOODLINE.

BUT HOW CAN A GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER BE AT THE SAME TIME A BROTHER?

depite, i'm still all for kaname.
MY SIGNATURE

Nov 23, 2008 10:34 PM

Nov 2008
lblsslx said:
i had read the manga over again several times... but my question have ott yet, being answered.

WAS HE ADOPTED, BY YUUKI"S PARENTS, IT SHOULDNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE, CONSIDERING THE BLOODLINE.

His family is very confusing but I think that he was not adopted. His parents were his real ones. I could be wrong but even so if he admits that he killed those people as his parents and has remorse then I think they are his real parents to him.

Zero with his brother were adopted after their family got killed that I know for sure.
Nov 24, 2008 1:24 AM

Jan 2008
*hisses at the episode*

ZeroxYuuki!!!!

D<
Nov 24, 2008 1:49 AM

Mar 2008
hmm looks like some ppl are mad while others are confused with all the spoilers ^^; let me give a suggestion : read the manga! =P doesnt take much of your time.. in fact, it takes less time than watching the anime..

galluvton said:

lol, fortunately not, and u saved me too.. i didnt notice that before u said it. it says the next episode will be broadcasted on nov 24th at 1.15 am. it's usually 1.00 am

Nov 24, 2008 3:53 PM

Jan 2008
slayer545 said:
lblsslx said:

His family is very confusing but I think that he was not adopted. His parents were his real ones. I could be wrong but even so if he admits that he killed those people as his parents and has remorse then I think they are his real parents to him.

Zero with his brother were adopted after their family got killed that I know for sure.

it is indeed very confusing. but i dont know what you mean that he killed those people as his parents. kaname did not kill his parents
MY SIGNATURE

Nov 24, 2008 3:55 PM

Jul 2008
After the episode ended I kinda just sat there for a minute.
It confused me so. I reeeeally need to read the manga more, I didn't think the anime'd surpass it so much.
I don't really care who ends up with Yuuki, so I'm neutral to the Kaname x Yuuki thing.

Also, first thought that popped into my head--
"...Incest?"
Nov 24, 2008 7:45 PM

Mar 2008
hehe before anyone gets confused, just understand this : in the vampire's world, anything, i mean ANYTHING is possible. ^^
Nov 24, 2008 8:33 PM

Mar 2008
lblsslx said:

are u sure u read and understood the manga properly?
Nov 25, 2008 1:54 AM

Jan 2008
lonehunter88 said:

Kaname is Yuuki's brother. But supposedly Rido somehow revived the Kuran ancestor and implanted him inside Kaname.

i dont ever remember reading about rido implanted the ancestor within kaname... reviving yeah, but implantation??. umm no, i dont think i read that part.. really, where are all these coming from?
MY SIGNATURE

Nov 25, 2008 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
lblsslx said:
lonehunter88 said:

Kaname is Yuuki's brother. But supposedly Rido somehow revived the Kuran ancestor and implanted him inside Kaname.

i dont ever remember reading about rido implanted the ancestor within kaname... reviving yeah, but implantation??. umm no, i dont think i read that part.. really, where are all these coming from?

Probably some stuff about vampires playing with genetics? I though the ancestor was to be in Shiki? Only Shiki has the the ancestor as implanted!
Nov 25, 2008 9:55 AM

Jan 2008
Greatest VK Guilty episode so far... I've been waitng for this one since I saw that scene in manga. Kaname is so sexy... ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm feeling sorry for Shiki... I like him so much. Even more with Rima

Don’t lose your way towards tomorrow,
don’t fear, now spread your wings.

Last.fm | GET CHU!
Nov 25, 2008 10:32 AM

Nov 2008
Lisiak said:
Greatest VK Guilty episode so far... I've been waitng for this one since I saw that scene in manga. Kaname is so sexy... ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm feeling sorry for Shiki... I like him so much. Even more with Rima

Ok, ok I admit in artistic opinion that was sexy that whole scene BUT I still ain't buying the whole thing of why and had to wake up Yuuki. WRONG there was no need it was only necessary in order to have her not suffer anymore.

Now she will have to drink blood constantly and broke Zero's heart!

Was that worth it! Sure Zero was ok with Yuuki and driking her blood but now NO WAY! He seems to hate her!

I admit the artistic vampire showing is good but the whole reasoning is sick! Even for the vampire culture.
Nov 25, 2008 5:37 PM
Apr 2008
i actually hate kaname never liked him
zero is like ...putting himself down ...and pushing himself backwards for her
i dont care about the awakening
KANAME DIE
YUUKI DIE

ZERO LIVE

10/10 ending if it happens
Nov 25, 2008 6:40 PM

Nov 2008
Shin-kun said:
i actually hate kaname never liked him
zero is like ...putting himself down ...and pushing himself backwards for her
i dont care about the awakening
KANAME DIE
YUUKI DIE

ZERO LIVE

10/10 ending if it happens

YUP! Agreed with this 100%. Also had same feeling after all this in the manga. Thank you for sharing a mutual feeling. :)
Nov 25, 2008 7:52 PM

Jan 2008
slayer545 said:
lblsslx said:
lonehunter88 said:

Probably some stuff about vampires playing with genetics? I though the ancestor was to be in Shiki? Only Shiki has the the ancestor as implanted!

no thats rido who's taking over shiki, and he is not the ancestor...... but.. ummmmm... i thinks there are way to many spoilers leaking out now... so... i'm gonna shut my mouth,,, or tie my fingers, rather
MY SIGNATURE

Nov 25, 2008 7:56 PM

Jun 2008
slayer545 said:
keiinyaoiland said:
magentaanbu said:
Kaname x Yuki HAAAAAA!

keiinyaoiland said:

Screw that! Zero should kill Kaname! Kaname X Yuuki..........NO! He is here brother and frankly the vampire excuse is not buying it for me. Hell worst off everyone kill each other. Doubt it but it might get more interesting.

I'm all for the whole KanamexYuuki even IF they ARE RELATED. It makes it just THAT MUCH MORE appealing to me! ♥Talk about a total heart throb and a TWIST! YES! I needed a good twist for this series! I'm so excited, MORE YUUKI AND KANAME! AND SO LONG ZERO! ((hopefully!))
Nov 26, 2008 2:25 AM

Mar 2008
since there are lots of spoilers, this whole post will be in spoiler forms ^^
lblsslx said:

Nov 27, 2008 4:24 AM

Jun 2008
finally! the major plot twist so to speak. i think the manga did it more dramatically when kaname bit yuuki but still good. i like the end when yuuki protected kaname from zero and telling him that kaname is her brother...priceless.
Nov 27, 2008 5:05 PM
Feb 2008
I found the last part when yuuki says,

a really DUH moment. lol...don't know why, I guess no one says that except in cliche stories? Or maybe it's just because I knew she was going to say that.
Nov 27, 2008 9:26 PM

Jan 2008
lonehunter88 said:

lblsslxNov 27, 2008 9:30 PM
MY SIGNATURE

Nov 27, 2008 11:46 PM

May 2007
BeckMCS said:
It appears that I am in a minority here, since I prefer Zero to Kaname. Even though I felt bad for my boy Zero, it still was an awesome episode. The rest of this season should be great and even though it doesn't look good right now, I'm going to keep hoping for Zero to end up with Yuuki.
I feel the same way. Zero all the way.
Nov 28, 2008 4:04 AM

Jan 2008
Finally, Yuuki awakens. XD
Can't wait for the next episode. XD
Nov 28, 2008 6:00 AM

Nov 2008
themax37 said:
BeckMCS said:
It appears that I am in a minority here, since I prefer Zero to Kaname. Even though I felt bad for my boy Zero, it still was an awesome episode. The rest of this season should be great and even though it doesn't look good right now, I'm going to keep hoping for Zero to end up with Yuuki.
I feel the same way. Zero all the way.

Ya man third! Zero all the way!
Nov 28, 2008 11:52 AM

Dec 2007
Kaname isn't Yuuki's real brother. They were raised as siblings, they are family(very very very very very very very distant family), but they are not real siblings. Kaname says it at the end of the episode. Something along the lines of "If only I had been born as her real brother"
Nov 28, 2008 12:37 PM

Nov 2008
PureDisaster said:
Kaname isn't Yuuki's real brother. They were raised as siblings, they are family(very very very very very very very distant family), but they are not real siblings. Kaname says it at the end of the episode. Something along the lines of "If only I had been born as her real brother"

Well that leads to more of the Kaname x Yuuki thing just another thing if such were the case how come Kaname's blood is compatible? Unless they were close of the same breed (pure vampires) they would not be so distant as you say. I wonder still after what you said how come the blood is compatible?
Nov 28, 2008 3:46 PM

Dec 2007
The blood is compatible for the fact that purebloods marry their close family members. Which means that there is no chance or a very small chance that the blood would become diluted. Haruka and Juri(Yuuki's real parents) were siblings and Rido was also their brother. The blood was kept pure. Plus the fact that the Kuran family is the highest of the high. Their blood is the most powerful to begin with, so no matter how far apart they are the blood would have still had an effect on her
Nov 28, 2008 3:56 PM

Nov 2008
PureDisaster said:
The blood is compatible for the fact that purebloods marry their close family members. Which means that there is no chance or a very small chance that the blood would become diluted. Haruka and Juri(Yuuki's real parents) were siblings and Rido was also their brother. The blood was kept pure. Plus the fact that the Kuran family is the highest of the high. Their blood is the most powerful to begin with, so no matter how far apart they are the blood would have still had an effect on her

Good logic! I understand and thank you. Guess takes some confusion out.
Nov 30, 2008 4:03 PM

Aug 2008
This was probably the best episode ever. Yuuki's awakening was awesome with all the suspense and everything.
Nov 30, 2008 6:21 PM

Oct 2008
Yesss Yuuki finally changed muahahah!

What was with that whole Rido/Shiki attacking Ruka? That was totally random. I suppose it was suppose to show that Shiki is psycho now though.

HE'S MY BROTHER ahah that's priceless
Dec 1, 2008 4:25 PM

Nov 2007
They should have stopped it at my or siblings to cause an eruption of speculation xD, but at least it doesn't wreck the triangle, great episode ^^
Dec 1, 2008 10:28 PM

Nov 2008
BeckMCS said:

Hey you not the only one! :P
I like Zero too! :D
He is great and Kaname is crap! Vampire pure bloods are the cause of what Zero became anyways so having a natural hate towards them, should one be with Zero as the fan, is natural since Zero is something not human because of those pure bloods.
Dec 2, 2008 3:12 PM

Jun 2008
SWEET

She turned into a vampire + they're brothers (+ what's up with the kissing)?

Best episode yet.
Dec 8, 2008 6:20 AM

Aug 2008
How surprise! They are brothers! Is therefore that I do not read mangás that probably will become animation!
Dec 8, 2008 7:37 AM

Nov 2007
awesome, this is the best episode of VKG yet.
Dec 18, 2008 12:31 PM

Dec 2008
Wow they kept even a few details to the book. Knowing Zero hates purebloods (they are the cause of his agony), how will he act towards Yuuki now, lol this is going to be akward to the some other night class students now they have to call Yuuki, "Kuran Yuuki" or "Yuuki-sama", can't wait to watch the next episode!
Jan 21, 2009 4:14 AM

Dec 2008
Have you realised that Yuuki faints a lot?
I wonder when she'll be able to stand without needing any help.

Yuuki cries in her room. Kaname enters. She runs to his arm and then she faints!
Kaname drinks Yuuki's blood. She faints.
Stop Zero! He is my brother! Faints again!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 29, 2008

242 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 11, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 12 Discussion

lonehunter88 - Dec 22, 2008

46 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 16, 2008

56 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lolz123 - Dec 10, 2008

50 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 1, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 9 Discussion

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 1, 2008

45 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.