Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2008 12:11 AM

Jun 2008
Pretty much what the title says, but have you ever confessed to them? To be perfectly honest there was one teacher who I actually did and it caused massive problems. x.x
yaoiisgoodFeb 20, 2010 12:19 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 18, 2008 3:43 PM

Apr 2008
Oooh, I wanna know what happened!
I've had some crushes on teachers, my current Art and Web Design teacher (same teacher for both classes), and last years biology teacher but I NEVER confessed to them... ^_^; My biology teacher last year was engaged and just had a baby... But my art teacher isn't married or anything, he has a girl friend of what I know of... ^_^;
yaoiisgoodJan 9, 2009 4:22 PM
Nov 19, 2008 5:47 PM
Jul 2018
mm~ same here~! tell me more~!

as of now, im having a crush on my prof... well he's not actually my teacher, he became our proctor once.. sadly, he teaches higher years... T_T

removed-userNov 19, 2008 6:11 PM
Nov 26, 2008 8:35 PM

Aug 2007
sometimes. but it only lasts for 5 minutes.
Nov 30, 2008 3:00 PM

Jun 2008
LOL. Yeah, I had a crush for two of my teachers (I don't have them anymore now).
Not together, of course. Firstly one, then the second. Nothing important desu.

But I often develope feelings for some teachers in anime, since most of them are waaaaaaay better and sexier than in reality. *sighs*

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Dec 23, 2008 6:05 AM

Jul 2008
I had, even if he was not stricly one of my teachers, he just gave me some math private lessons. He was a teacher in a different school though, so he was a teacher anyway. XD
But now it's been some months that I didn't saw him anymore, so I just gave up on the whole thing, also because he has a girlfriend. Not seeing him definitely helped me forgetting him. It was just a three-months crush, it did't had the time to become something serious luckily =P
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Dec 24, 2008 8:11 AM

Jun 2008
I'm not gonna tell you freaky forum people, XD.

Jan 9, 2009 4:40 PM

Dec 2007
Yes, a Social Studies teacher but only for 3 days...and then an art teacher but 2 days...Why aren't they hot like in mangas??

When I was in First Grade my mom had a crush on MY Physical Ed teacher. (I now it doesn't have to do with this, but do you how lucky it is to have blackmail on your mother?)

Jan 10, 2009 9:15 AM

May 2008
When i was in my sophomore year in college, at first I hate my part timer prof. He's 5-year older than me. He's taking up another graduate major. As time passes, I fell for him little by little. I admired him so much until now. I used to talk about him when I was with my friends. But it's hurt a lot because our distance is too far, he's a teacher and I'm a student. I decided last year(2008) to let go of my feelings for him but I couldn't. I don't know if I love him that much. It's been 2 years I can't let go of this feelings. I'm now a graduating college student I still thinking of him. I always wish him that he is fine.
My friends know that I had stopped liking him because it has been 2 years passed.
I'm still keeping it as a secret by myself. My family, relatives and friends doesn't know about it. I can't move on. My friends sometimes asks me, why don't you have a bf? I just answered them, I plan to live by myself so I don't need to have a bf anymore.
I don't get a bf because of him. Whenever there's a new guy I met, my mind filled with thoughts of my prof. I wonder why am I so fcking loyal to him. This is getting worst. However, I'm about to graduate soon. Probably time will erase this feelings for him. I'm trying to be stronger and move on a little.
Jan 17, 2009 3:46 PM

Oct 2007
There was this teacher .... two teachers...i had in highschool... Who had come back to teach right after graduating college. They had both been in the same grade/school in high school. One was like super sporty and he was actually my english teacher. A lot of girls i know had HUGE crushes on him and he even ended up like having sex with some girl at a homecoming party.......

BUT there was the other teacher, who I totally had a huge crush on. I never had him as an actual teacher but periodically he would substitute for my class.. THen I eventually would go to him for like book reccomendations and stuff... He was just so adorable and so hot ! I could never focus on what he was actualy saying, but when I did he was super smart and intelectual! It never got to the point where i wanted to confess.. but daaamn he was so fine D:!

Neither of those two teachers still teach at my highschool though (they're going to grad school now)... So I can't even go back and see them :(
Jan 18, 2009 3:40 PM

Nov 2007
He was a tutor and one of deans of boys' dorm during high school. Now he's a math teacher in my high school. I'm very thankful for him for helping on lots of things.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 18, 2009 4:19 PM

May 2008
Nope! ^^ But I probably will when I get older!
I don't wanna be like cinderella...sittin' in a dark old dusty cellar waiting for somebody to come and set me free...♥♥♥♥♥
Jan 19, 2009 8:02 PM

Jan 2008
I did.. once or twice.... I can never confess. I'm a shy type. He he he.
Jan 25, 2009 11:34 AM

Aug 2008
Ha, some of these stories are interesting. There was one teacher I really admired and almost hero-worshiped, but I wouldn't call it a romantic crush. He was smart and cute, but he was married and not the type to lay a hand on a high school girl anyway. ;)

I've been on the other end too, with my very own stalker. One of my coworkers thought I was going to end up dead in a ditch somewhere. -.-

I like my student x teacher stuff firmly placed in fantasy. :)
Jan 27, 2009 2:06 PM

Mar 2007
My friend and I had a crush on our Russian teacher my senior year in high school. He was hot, and named Mr. Bond even, lol. He was the reason we took Russian ^^ But after taking the class, we discovered he was a total mama's boy and then there were all these sweater-vests, and the fantasy was ruined XD We never confessed or anything, it was just a fangirly crush sort of thing.
Jan 31, 2009 12:09 PM

Nov 2008
My freshman year in high school I had a double crush on my history teacher and my algebra teacher. They were both young and were both good friends so they were always together, leaving my imagination to run even wilder then it already did. I never did confess but I think the algebra teacher knew how I felt. Unfortunately they both got fired over that summer. One because they didn’t need him and the other (math) because he went to a junior’s party and they found out. I still see Dan (history) from time to time and he remembers me and we talk but that’s about it.

Currently I am crushing on my career consumer teacher. It is the most pointless class ever but he makes it worth while. He drops more hints then I do and it’s hard to contain myself. He’s married and has a son and I am not about to ruin that. Still, he just sort of naturally shows up in my dreams now and then.
Feb 9, 2009 4:45 AM

Jun 2007
i wish there were more male teachers at my school >.<
i've only got 3 teachers that are men, and they're all old ;__;
there are more at my school, but only one of them is young (well, kind of young) and he's not very nice -.-
Feb 10, 2009 1:49 PM

Oct 2008
unfortunately i havent as i have never had the pleasure of an even remotely attractive teacher/professor....*sighs*
Feb 13, 2009 10:22 AM

Jul 2008
Unfortunately we don't have attractive teachers at our school. butl there is a belgium teacher who gives maatschappijleer(sorry I don't know the word in english XD) who had a relationship with a student once. But that was gross, the man is mid-forty's (and not in the least attractive) and the student was 15/16. They have been caught, while they were making out. The student is from school now but the teacher is still here.
I think I'll stick with fictional relationships for now.
Feb 14, 2009 8:45 AM

Apr 2008
callen8yam2 said:
i wish there were more male teachers at my school >.<
i've only got 3 teachers that are men, and they're all old ;__;
there are more at my school, but only one of them is young (well, kind of young) and he's not very nice -.-

Ugh, I'm sorry! I have all male teachers and only 1 female teacher... they are all young except 2 of them. But my 1st period teacher is also my 3rd period teacher <--and I think he's sexy (he's Chinese/Caucasian). There is at least about 6 different teachers in my school who could be thought of as attractive and young. :) But the downfall of that is... most of them are married! :(
Except my sexy 1st and 3rd period teacher... I heard he had a girlfriend... but that don't mean anything! <--wishful thinking.
May 7, 2009 4:07 AM

Dec 2008
Hi.
I just joined. I am having sex with my Biology teacher and it is great. but i use him as a what can i say a medicine i wouldn't be able to last a day without him. It is not like we do this cause I am a weak student. i am a very good student. I just have a hole in my heart and he is just teaching me how to mend it.
What the fuck. Who cares?

May 12, 2009 7:47 PM

Oct 2008
Lol, Ive actully liked A Intern teacher when i was in 3rd year of highschool, she was 23 and hot as hell, always was tension around us, then 2 years after I Graduated I met Her in a bar...and slept with her...to my suprise when I woke up she had two twin daughters..lol
Jun 21, 2009 7:52 PM
Jun 2009
-sigh-
Same here....
ALL of the male teachers on my school are crumpled...eekk...
(what I mean by that is that they're VERY OLD)Or either, their married..
As in seriously...
I never had a teacher who looked fine and stuff T^T
You guys are so lucky.....D'=
Ugghh...It annoys me so much that guys on manga and anime are SO MUCH gorgeous
than ones in real life...*sigh*....
When my friends ask me why I don't have a bf, I tell them that I don't need one >_<""
But in my mind I say "Only if there were bishies here instead of those stupid guys in my school I'd probably be interested in getting a bf " XD
Anime and Manga went too far and stretched my personality >_<
Jun 22, 2009 12:20 PM

Jun 2009
I had a crush on my 5th grade teacher, then sometime in high school I had a few crushes on some of the teachers.
Jun 26, 2009 10:07 PM

Jan 2008
I have...had 2 teachers that were hot, and I'm going to have another again. They both teach a type of art, but they're both married and one has a kid.
Jun 27, 2009 10:18 AM

Apr 2008
I never had a crush on my old World History teacher back in the 10th grade but for some reason a few nights ago I had an (almost) dirty dream about him and now I can't stop thinking of how sexy he is... o_O But I never thought he was sexy until this dream. -_-'

@Lessermaster: Yeah, it always sucks to have sexy teachers who are either married or with children... -_-+ Good thing for me, a lot of teachers at my school who are sexy are actually single too (including the one I mentioned above). :)
Jul 1, 2009 11:32 AM

Oct 2008
4 of them actually...(One too many?)
Most recent was my psychology teacher...about 25 years old, and she knew she was messing with your head from learning and her body...The buttons in her shirt popped out in the middle of an exam, and no guy in the class could focus anymore...Thank god she was attracted to the smart ones, and I was the Straight A Student =D

Of ccourse never confessed but..i stop by to see her every so often.
Jul 1, 2009 8:05 PM

Mar 2008
I had a crush on my English teacher when I was in 3rd yr high school...
Sadly, he got married to my former classmate more than a year ago...
*sigh*

I also liked my biology teacher last year...
(I was a University freshman)
But he's already married! T~T

I guess I'll go for Akai-sensei
of crossroad instead!

Hahaha...
^^"

Jul 1, 2009 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
*sob* wasnt lucky at all on every school i was the teachers where
far away from being interesting in any form *sigh* we just could
watch one year where a future teacher was to freak out all the
girls ... and i mean ALL o.O so crazy ... but that guy (Music/Arts)
shure wasnt someone for a normal school even known he had a lot
fun with all those girls around him all the time so weve heard a while
after that he started on a All-Girls Private School ... o.O
damn Bastard WE ALL knew why o.O and did WE get a cute FEMALE
teacher ? NO we dont *sobsob* just a bunch of old hags u tried not
to look at if u wanted to hold ure meal inside :(((( *sobsobsobsob*
UNFAIR :PPP

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jul 6, 2009 6:46 PM
Feb 2009
I liked my world history when I was in middle school. But then a whole load of girls fell for him as well since he was the youngest and only single guy teacher. Nothing happened, just got a good hug from him on the last day of school. I heard that he got married a few years ago. :p
Jul 12, 2009 11:44 PM
Jul 2009
Well, I've never had an actual crush on any of them, but I had a few really good looking teachers. Many other students did, though.
And then there was this one substitute teacher that I had every once in a while. I don't remember his face, but he was pretty young and cute and all the girls kept telling each other that he looked like he was interested in them. From what I saw, I do not believe he was. He just liked to smile a lot.
I think I first saw him in class and I saw his name written in Greek on the chalkboard and I was thinking to myself that he was probably a geeky person. So I might have had a small infatuation with him then...
Aug 13, 2009 10:50 PM
Jul 2009
I dont have any crushes from my teacher before but my boyfriend now is a college teacher haha....whats amazing he is my teacher too
Sep 8, 2009 8:32 AM

Jan 2009
Actually yes,i had a crush on my math teacher two years ago.Almost all the girls from my class were falling for him xD.He was always joking with the students, he knew how to make us love math [i can't believe that i really did say that o.O] and he was good-looking too. ^.^
I never ever tought of confessing...because i know that the different between me and a teacher is great and i don't want that kind of relantionship and more i'm too shy xDDD.
Oct 10, 2009 6:02 PM
May 2009
For me I unfortunately don't have that any hot teacher at my school. There's only one good looking teacher but he's shorter than me......but I have 2 hot tutors at home liuckily but I don't think I'll confess cuz I don't think we match!
Oct 19, 2009 8:21 PM

Nov 2007
My previous violin teacher has the most beautiful voice - it's very clear and he annunciates each syllable perfectly (and it sort of sounds like his violin playing) - I wouldn't say I had a crush on him, but he is definitely attractive for this and of course the fact that he plays violin really, really well. I sometimes found that when he was explaining something to me during my lessons that I wasn't listening to what he was saying but was listening to his voice. Then he would ask me a question and I would be like, "uhhh, what??" x_x.

Then there is this teacher at the orchestra camp I went to who used to be a student. (I remember him being 12 when I first started going there - I went for 10 or so years until I started college!) Oh man every year I was there I had a crush on him for the duration of the week, and sometimes seeping into the next month or so. Ahaha one time I managed to get a private lesson with him in the week after camp and I got to visit his apartment. >_< oh man ^^`` yeah I was excited about that ^^```.

As for school teachers, my English teacher last year was pretty hot (she looks like #13 from House, M.D.) But I didn't actually have a crush on her. Then I have two teachers who I have sort of hero-worshipped or something (my previous calculus/physics teacher and my psyc professor, both amazingly awesome people and teachers.)
Oct 24, 2009 6:41 PM

Oct 2008
Hmmm...I've never had a crush on a teacher, since all the male teachers at my school are middle-aged or married, or just NOT GOOD LOOKING >.<

but when I was in grade 8, all the boys in my class were in LOVE with our english teacher. She was young (I think she was 24ish) and she was pretty, so there you go....

KokoroChan: Nobody will beat our SuperAwesomeAsianNinjaSkillzzz (S.A.A.N.S.)!!!!!! l P h o t o s h o p G a l l e r y l
Oct 24, 2009 7:34 PM

Sep 2008
i had a crush on my teacher when i was on a primary school. she was a math teacher.
Dec 22, 2009 10:26 AM

Aug 2007
Oh, great stories you guys! XD
I have a so called ''little crush'' on my history teacher. He is really handsome but the best part of him is that he's very polite, too much, I would say to his students He also is very intelegnt and apart working as a teacher he's also an archeologist. When it comes to school celebrations, he always takes out his guitar and the last song he has played was Nothing else matters by Nirvana. He has a very cute side which is shiness. He tends to get red everytime someone praises him. I would never confess to him just because my crush isn't big enough and he also has a wife which works as a head teacher in our school. But there's a big minus in his character... There are no friendly feelings towards our class from him. We can't even joke around or communicate due to his politness and so on. But still, a tasty piece XDD
oksi91Jan 3, 2010 6:14 AM
Dec 31, 2009 12:03 PM
Sep 2008
I'm in the 11th grade, and I've had a crush on this 27-year-old science teacher named Mr. Noriega since freshman year. He sooooo sexy and spicy, and he's got the greatest sence of humor. And he wears these glasses that made him look so suave and intelligent! But unfortunatly he's married, and he just had his first child. Oh well, I can always dream...

BTW, The kids in my class call him "Ricardo Montablan' cuz he does an EPIC impression of that lion from the Taco Bell commercial. "Caaaarrrnne." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJCoPRRDuw&feature=related
Jan 3, 2010 5:17 AM

Jul 2008
iT'S NOT ACTUALLY A CRUSH...BUT MY CLASSMATES CALL iT AS ONE.
i JUST LiKE TO TEASE MY ALGEBRA PROF BECAUSE HE GETS NERVOUS WHEN GiRLS STARE AT HiM.
i LOVE SEEiNG HiM UNFOCUSED!
Apr 29, 2010 6:53 AM

Dec 2008
i had a crush on one of my teachers before and he was a math teacher
it was fun to be with him, i rarely see him T.T
well he sometimes pick me up or carry me(it's kinda embarrassing) though our relationship would be like a brother-sister like and i never confess to him ^^
May 8, 2010 2:31 PM

Aug 2009
TL;DR - yeah, all of them were married and social studies/geography/history/that general area of study teachers/professors.

Now if only I could meet a guy that was mature, not married, not in a relationship, and not a teacher... (because I have low self esteem and would never actually consider a relationship like that in real life... I can only dream~)
ChalisOct 11, 2010 7:27 PM
May 17, 2010 9:34 PM
Jul 2009
I remember one of my friends was really into a teacher that looked so whatever. I was disappointed with her choice.. but she later discovered that he might not be into girls. Sadly, I didn't really have any young teachers/professors, and if I did, I didn't find them cute.
May 25, 2010 4:56 PM

May 2010
i actualy went on a date with one of mine granied he was a student techer but i still think that counts he was supper hot and he was really funny haha but he didnt know we were on a date i told him i needed to find a present for my sister and he picked me up and we went all over the place.......... it was sooooo fun ^^
Jun 8, 2010 2:55 PM
Mar 2010
I firmly believe that student/teacher relationships belong in the fantasy world. During high school,one of my male teachers actually hooked up with an upper class man (girl obviously) countless times in his lab (Physics). Thankfully none of us knew until he divorced HIS WIFE, she finally GRADUATED and then married. Still can't look that teacher in the eye. *shudder*

But crushes are fine. One time I had this sexy Mathematics tutor with these sexier glasses. Sometimes I wonder which one I liked more. 0_o

Sad thing is, my best subject is Maths. I score almost total. But parentals enforce tutors. Too bad he's gone now...
Jun 9, 2010 2:22 AM

Jan 2010
hmm maybe? i have never had hot/young teachers in my schools -.- *sighs* until middle of this school year when the school try to be more noticed and whatever not that i really care xD and they hire more teachers, a hot PE teacher came OMG im not sure how old is he cuz unluckily i don't have the opportunity to talk to him more than 5 mins, but i think he is in his 20s he used to be my teacher in volleyball and somehow i found my self looking forward to Mondays cuz i just have PE on Mondays haha since then, it wasn't that type of crush that you are like a stalker xD but i was always hanging around the PE block with my friends so i could see him and say hi at least, but for some reason he doesn't teach us anymore and he is still at school -.- i think he knew how i felt. Now i just say hi to him and that’s it, that was nothing more than little crush. xD then I meet a pretty hot guy who im talking to .. But that’s another story LOL
Jun 29, 2010 6:29 AM

Feb 2010
i have a crush in my math teacher yet he is so sexy when he teachs *///*
and god , he made me in love with numbers~
but unfortunlly , he have a wife =___=
DAMN IT!!!!
but im glad im still his 1st student!
-applejackAug 3, 2010 6:51 AM
Jul 16, 2010 2:42 AM

Apr 2010
If we had bishies for teachers then we would work harder :'D we should say that to the head so that he goes around employing hot bishies who can teach.
I've never had a crush on a teacher before, well - almost...
I remember my friend running to me one day and saying that she saw two male teachers kiss. Being a yaoi fan I literally died, until I found out who they were.

That was when I was in school, you all make me feel like I'm missing out being homeschooled.. :(
making a signature at the moment >:)
Jul 16, 2010 10:45 PM

May 2010
haha i completely agree we would defenetly do soooooo much better i think there is a manga where a all girls school as only hot teachers and if the students did go on a test or some thing the reward is a kiss..... KYAAAAAA!!!!! wouldnt that be great if there realy was a school like that
Jul 27, 2010 6:51 AM
May 2010
Gosh... I have a huge one on my English teacher right now. :( I also find it ironic that a lot of the teachers in teacher-student mangas are Eng teachers--correct me if I'm wrong. *sigh* I used to be his pet, but ever since my seatmates have been teasing me whenever he's around, I think he's decided not to play the favorites game anymore. I was humiliated.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Organized Version of Anime/Manga Relations

Maora - Jan 18, 2009

23 by 1simone »»
Dec 26, 2022 10:52 AM

Sticky: » Missing Titles from our Relations List ( 1 2 3 )

Maora - Nov 9, 2008

106 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 15, 2022 5:18 AM

» Female Teacher x Male Student Anime/Manga

Englandanni - Aug 30, 2012

6 by Hiru_Napyeer »»
Feb 11, 2018 2:39 AM

» Male teacher x female student manga recommendations

Mooney21 - Dec 14, 2013

2 by Mooney21 »»
Sep 16, 2014 8:38 AM

» Best Student x Teacher Relationship Manga?

GrayXLucy121 - May 13, 2011

10 by thisguy2011 »»
Aug 1, 2013 4:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.