MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Seirei no Moribito Episode 23 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Seirei no Moribito »» Seirei no Moribito Episode 23 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Seirei no Moribito Episode 23 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

49 87.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

6 10.71%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 1.79%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 56

09-24-07, 6:20 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow what an intense end. This show keeps getting better and better. I loved it when Chagum said "why dont you just sleep with her?" to Tanda. I just cracked up so hard. I can't wait to see Tanda in action next episode. Looking forward to it.

09-24-07, 10:24 PM

Holy, I cant really describe how I love this episode. It was all calm and funny in the first half then 2nd half turns to be really damn intense! I also cracked up hard when Chagum said that to Tanda, he's so bold! Also I love how Chagum's eyes becomes kinda cool at the end.
Next episode we get to see Tanda in action, really looking forward to it!

09-24-07, 10:47 PM

Excellent episode. I love the twist where the Star Diviners realize that the Place of Celebration is not Blue Lake. Meanwhile, everyone is trying to protect Chagum from La Lunga, who becomes possessed and runs off.

Also, I love it how Chagum tells Tanda to just sleep with Balsa. Funny as hell for a 12 year old to tell a grown man that... although Chagum is considered a young man now.

09-25-07, 10:28 AM

Wow... Chagum just rocked this episode.
Faust721 said:
I loved it when Chagum said "why dont you just sleep with her?" to Tanda. I just cracked up so hard. I
QFT! lol... I couldn't contain my laugher. That scene was just awesome. Same goes for the scene when he grabs both Balsa's and Tanda's hands. And apart from his character development I also like how his physical appearance changed. The new outfit looks great as well.

It was a great introductory episode for the conclusion. I'm getting hyped about the ending now. Can't wait to see it.

09-25-07, 12:41 PM

Kayrhandros said:
Wow... Chagum just rocked this episode.
Faust721 said:
I loved it when Chagum said "why dont you just sleep with her?" to Tanda. I just cracked up so hard. I
QFT! lol... I couldn't contain my laugher. That scene was just awesome.

^^ :3

so we are near the grand finale :S how sad... i really loved every episode of this show.
some awesome nature animation in this episode again, the blue lake was sooo beautiful :S wish i was there

09-25-07, 1:59 PM

Wow, finally some significant plot advance.

09-26-07, 2:50 AM

LOVED the episode =O

09-26-07, 11:43 AM

No comments. Chagum made me laugh hard. Simply amazing the Episode.

09-26-07, 1:25 PM

Great episode!!!

09-26-07, 1:39 PM

Really awesome show! This episode was especially so because they had in that little bit of comedy that didn't feel out of place but made you chuckle really hard.

01-15-09, 1:57 AM

Intense ending, the claws were scary as hell.

03-28-09, 9:13 PM

Cool-ish episode but:

You can tell the creators of this show have never played Pokemon. That or they're super-geniuses who modeled their characters around retards from the past who haven't figured: lightning > water > fire > grass > I forget (I think rock/earth). I mean seriously that shaman person who's like a genius is all like *gasp* "I wonder why I didn't think fire beats earth!" Because it fucking doesn't. God.

04-07-09, 5:04 PM

In time like this you wish they have a plane or something.

06-22-09, 5:52 AM

Super intense episode, so much happening and the fact that they didn't get all the tablets and something went wrong only acts to increase suspense. Atmosphere is great right now.

08-07-09, 5:36 AM

Intense episode.

03-30-10, 2:55 AM

wow... loved it.

Chagum's appearance has changed so much since he was just the little prince. :P The new clothing and hair is a huge improvement over his princely look, but I really preferred the shorter hair.

Stupid Star Readers fail AGAIN. *sigh* This is all because Shuga didn't continue his duties when they first sent him down in the hole.

So where is the true land of Feasting? And those flowers give you the ability to cross back and forth from Sagu to Nayug, right? So that's why the Rarunga is able to rip someone apart? It seems nearly invisible and intangible until it came in contact with the flowers. Now I just wonder if Balsa and Tanda can make use of that ability to protect Chagum.

Ha! I knew my suspicions about the Warrior 8 would be confirmed! >:D Those pictures of the first mikado and his warriors were way too similar to the current mikado's assassins. They had to be the descendants.

About the bit of humor - I want to know what Chagum really said... you guys are saying that he asked Tanda "why don't you just sleep with her" but is that accurate or was it a poor translation on the fansubber's part? Because the official subtitles say "Why don't you just marry her?" which is COMPLETELY different. One is really funny and out of character and the other is just Chagum being his usual straightforward self. He's always been too proper to say something like the fansubber's version. At least, that's my opinion.

And while Tanda might think they've grown too far apart to be together, but Balsa's definitely thinking about it. ^_^ Her talk with Torogai made me go "aww" since her dreams were almost certainly about Tanda and Chagum. >:] She should have a happy family!

One volume left - I hope that all ends well.

06-11-10, 11:46 PM

Shit just got real!

I loled at Chagum's quip to Tanda about just sleeping with Balsa already

I don't get why the warriors were surprised about not being able to fight Balsa. Like did they not get everything was pretty much on the same page at this point? Guess they had grudges from when Balsa beat them before. Didn't expect the whole descendant thing though

Tanda noticed the Beast avoiding the flowers I believe. Chagum also ate one. Maybe this will play out later on.

I enjoyed the medieval flamethrowers pretty neat.

07-06-10, 3:38 AM

Those archers hidden bug me, the bastard of emperor sure plotted something again...

07-15-10, 9:41 AM

Those don't look like claws >.< more like crab legs.
I wonder whats on those tablets that's so important.
Sent with Mal Updater

08-03-10, 6:40 AM

I was expecting Chagum to use a spear, so it would look really cool as the Spear implied to Jiguro's life

Balsa - "Chagum" - Tanda, holding hands

the Place of Celebration scene

Actually the tablet is very important - just think of the word HISTORY, no need for further info about it
Modified by Zinvince, 08-03-10, 6:44 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices