Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2012 8:32 PM
Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty much like special 1, no nipples and ends pretty weak...

Overall these specials were disappointing.

Specials 1 and 6 are a waste of time.
Special 5 is ok (nipples are shown but it's just zoom in, zoom out)
Specials 2 and 4 are above average.

Special 3 with Branwen is excellent. Definitely rewatchable (and fappable).

I look forward to the Vanquished Queens OVAs! Hopefully the ecchi will be epic! (borderline hentai)
Feb 18, 2013 9:22 AM

Dec 2008
LMFAO! Best special, defo. Demon Annelotte's way of checking them out. God I miss Rebellion. Queen's Blade! S4 when?!
May 6, 2013 10:58 PM

Jan 2012
You know, the QB specials have always been, for me at least, about showcasing the characters of the season and their versatility, in respect to how they juxtapose with various ridiculous situations. And while the 1/2 season specials were far from refined, they were entertaining, and quite sexy.

The QB:R specials were fucking stupid, most of them had very little sex appeal. The only one that was noteworthy was 4(3, also, depending on your tastes,), the others were just bad. I attribute this partially to the fact that the QB:R characters were far inferior to Season 1/2 characters, but also because the writers have started to get a bit lazy.

:l
Lemme smang it girl.
May 9, 2013 5:17 AM

Oct 2009
What a stingy person Annelotte is, I had a higher opinion of her. Well, I guess she's just fed up with all her sisters

mastereatsleep said:

Why don't you just watch some hentai then?

mastereatsleep said:
I look forward to the Vanquished Queens OVAs! Hopefully the ecchi will be epic! (borderline hentai)

It's out but there's no raws

Wicked_Glory said:
I attribute this partially to the fact that the QB:R characters were far inferior to Season 1/2 characters, but also because the writers have started to get a bit lazy.

To me, they are far superior. Maybe it's just a matter of the taste but I never liked much most of the QB characters, especially their art designs
May 11, 2014 7:38 PM

Jun 2012
it was okay episode i thought demon Annelotte was not into a harem she said to Aldra but it seem she is lol and on what is she basing they don't lie to her.

Serhiyko said:
What a stingy person Annelotte is, I had a higher opinion of her. Well, I guess she's just fed up with all her sisters

mastereatsleep said:

Why don't you just watch some hentai then?

Wicked_Glory said:
I attribute this partially to the fact that the QB:R characters were far inferior to Season 1/2 characters, but also because the writers have started to get a bit lazy.

To me, they are far superior. Maybe it's just a matter of the taste but I never liked much most of the QB characters, especially their art designs
lol at first reaction i always am thinking the same thing.

you right on art design queen's blade rebellion character where better but other then that i got to like the old crew better although i do not know how to put it into word the new characters something feels wrong with them and the whole point of view changed and the theme of queen's blade changed.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Nov 11, 2014 12:18 AM

Mar 2009
Worth it for Tomatsu Haruka moaning.
Jun 29, 2016 2:36 PM

Feb 2014
mastereatsleep said:

Specials 1 and 6 are a waste of time.
Special 5 is ok (nipples are shown but it's just zoom in, zoom out)
Specials 2 and 4 are above average.

LoL, seriously? This World is truly lost.

Why this is the first comment? =( I read it by impulse...
Mar 29, 2017 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
Well at least it was funny how she would turn all demon on them just because her pudding was gone. Overall the specials were way too tame though.
Nov 11, 2019 3:19 PM

May 2014
Wow, I liked the way she deduced who the guilty one were. Too bad it was only two of her sisters. I was hoping for an extended examination with all her sisters. Dammit!

The appearing of that angel was unnecessary. However, by pouring holy milk over them made it all funny. Especially pudding with holy milk. I would love a taste of that too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All in all, average specials (OVA). I got to say both the previous OVA and seasons had more potential and were in fact better too. 5/9 is a fair score.
Nov 11, 2019 8:59 PM

Oct 2009
mangalicker94 said:
5/9 is a fair score.

Interesting rating scale
Nov 19, 2019 8:11 AM

May 2014
Serhiyko said:
mangalicker94 said:
5/9 is a fair score.

Interesting rating scale

Interesting signature. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 18, 2021 12:16 AM

Feb 2020
Evil Annelotte was so hilarious in this episode. xD

Well, the two first season had better specials IMO.

6/10.
Apr 3, 9:40 PM

Dec 2022
"what in the world are you basing that on?"
Lol hilarious

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 5 Discussion

mastereatsleep - Dec 9, 2012

10 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 4 Discussion

mastereatsleep - Dec 9, 2012

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 3 Discussion

mastereatsleep - Sep 9, 2012

8 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 2 Discussion

5 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Rebellion Specials Episode 1 Discussion

6 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.