Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2013 12:14 AM

Jul 2009
wow what a scene!!

that ankle hurt like hell for Kyouko T__T

she instantly became a pro as soon as the scene started. it seems her past work is being useful and coming in handy :)

Ren is too aggressive on his co-star if he took it seriously. wow Kyouko suddenly lose unconscious :(

so Ruriko remembers on how she's also like Kyouko, trying hard to the fullest.

woo 100 points from her!! never would have imagine she would have a change of heart!!

damn the director set this up in order for Ruriko to change her ways, yet they also saw a potential for Kyouko ^^

i think what Kyouko said in the end, she didn't want to act for the sake of others nor a goal for them. she wants to be a pro in her own way, ability to act without relying on Ren or others. i hope Kyouko will succeed!!

aww she no longer has her make up :(

wtf Ren putting a -10 point on her. guess he really doesn't like her motive on becoming an actress :P

can't wait for more!!
Apr 11, 2014 9:59 AM

Aug 2013
I love how Kyouko's so animated (no pun intended). She's probably the most expressive female MC I've seen.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 12, 2014 7:03 AM

Feb 2014
Man, it must suck to have your entire life be "designed" in order to suit a guy that you hate. And yeah, Kyouko really is one of the most expressive female main characters, kinda reminds me of Nodame.
Oct 1, 2014 10:35 AM

Aug 2013
Kyoko was able to change Hime-chan, even if it wasn't her true goal xD

She looked so great in that kimono. It's scary how makeup artist and costumes can totally transform someone. Now she's back to that ugly pink jumpsuit x)
Kinda sad when she realised again that everything she did was for the boy she once loved but now hate.

It was totally hilarious when Ren give her that 10 points penalty :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 9, 2015 2:42 PM

Jun 2010
Jacut said:
Fabulous episode as always, funny, epic, with a good script and above all extremely entertaining.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2016 9:15 PM

Jun 2010
Did it suddenly become a shounen fighting series?
Sep 19, 2016 7:20 AM

Jan 2010
That was badass acting. Yeah. I don't think I've ever seen this in an anime before, nor have I ever thought of putting those two words together before, but that was badass acting. The last time I thought of this was for The iDOLM@STER to describe a particularly badass performance. That's quite the level Skip Beat managed to ascend to in just 7 episodes.

This anime's pretty smart really. The sprain was played for laughs throughout all of the previous episode and even halfway through this episode. Because of this, once the injury was finally ready to be taken seriously, it's all the more potent of a scene. The dramatic scenes of this anime are far and in between, and the even scenes that should have been dramatic were treated comically. This is made even harder by how much GUTS Kyoko has, making it uncertain as to what she's really feeling. Because of this, it's even harder to tell when the anime is about ready to go serious mode, making this show unpredictable in the most roundabout of ways. Goodness gracious.

Oh, and also, the nice thing about this anime is the female lead explicitly and outright hating both the apparent male leads. It's not a halfhearted kinda like/kinda hate, or even an on-and-off again type of thing. It's just straight up hatred. I don't know if this'll turn out to be a proper romance or not, but for now, it's quite the enjoyable ride of certain destruction. As a comedy of course.
Dec 28, 2016 8:55 AM

Jun 2011
I am officially in love with this show with this episode, if I hadn't already love it. I love the interaction between Ren and Kyouko (and also Ren's manager, Yashiro). Kyouko was awesome, it's nice that she has found a new motivation and it's even better that Ren is the reason of it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 11, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2012
That very confused face with her mouth open.. is cute xD

Awwww, she just want to keep her make-up for a little bit longer!
Just let her!

Poor girl, she got another -10 :(
Well she have 90 points at least
"Signature removed"
Jun 2, 2017 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
BUGG OFF REN! stop bullying Kyoko

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jacobpaige - Mar 8, 2009

56 by eaticia »»
Mar 10, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MagicalEmi - Mar 29, 2009

245 by cornonacob »»
Jul 14, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 20 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Mar 15, 2009

27 by Yuki8160 »»
Apr 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Episode 8 Discussion

Annisa - Nov 24, 2008

34 by s4gail0na »»
Feb 21, 2023 1:02 PM

» Is it bad that i watched this for the acting part and not the romance part

Pillsbury_Uchiha - Jul 2, 2022

13 by Mahificient_79 »»
Jul 3, 2022 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.