MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

I am looking for a funny seinen anime or something with a lot of mature, perverted humor. PUHLEEZ!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» I am looking for a funny seinen anime or something with a lot of mature, perverted humor. PUHLEEZ!

12-07-12, 11:37 AM

What up all you pimps and playas? Chillin'? Yeah, that's proper. Anyway, I would like some recs for a really good seinen anime. I would like it to be funny, but it it is action packed, then that would be cool too. If it's not seinen, but it has a lot of adult/perverted humor, then that would also be acceptable. If you don't want to take a gander at my list, I have taken the time to list some that I have watched as examples.

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - Currently watching this one and it's OK, I guess.

Hen Zemi - This one is perfect. It's hilarious, seinen, and full of perverted, complex humor

Sunabouzu - Even though this is technically shounen, it's still a perfect example, since there is a ton of good action and it's adult humor is excellent.

B Gata H Kei - Another great seinen anime with a ton of good mature humor.

Nisemonogatari and Bakemonogatari - These two are examples, because they sometimes have the type of humor I'm looking for.

Black Lagoon - Really good seinen example that is action packed and hilarious.

Speed Grapher - Another awesome seinen example.

Golden Boy - Really funny, despite the animation quality, which I'm not necessarily bothered by.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica - Great action scenes and lots of mature humor to keep things interesting when the shit is not hitting the fan.

Highschool DxD - Do I need to say anymore?

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san - Not a perfect example, but it had a lot of mature humor.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - Demon King Daimaou, one of the best harems out there + excellent comedy.

Koe de Oshigoto! - This one was just hilarious and was a perfect example of what I'm looking for as far as comedy goes.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! - Good action, great comedy.

OK, so I am going to stop there, but you should get the idea now. If you are unsure if I've seen a rec or not and don't happen to be lazy, check this list right there...
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CLYDESDALE

12-07-12, 12:34 PM

I was going to suggest Campione! but i noticed that you have already seen it : )

So I'll recommend:

MM!
Baka to test to Shoukanjuu
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Maria+Holic

12-07-12, 12:50 PM

Damn, dude.. You're stacked up on ecchi anime. Hmmm, the only show I can think of is Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, but its not perverted. If you don't mind manga, Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora is exactly what you're looking for. Its from the same mangaka that writes Sora no Otoshimono, and is way more perverted.

12-07-12, 12:54 PM

To Love Ru
To Love Ru: Darkness

12-07-12, 1:35 PM

Konui said:
I was going to suggest Campione! but i noticed that you have already seen it : )

So I'll recommend:

MM!
Baka to test to Shoukanjuu
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Maria+Holic

Thanks. Yeah, Campione! was golden. The only harem anime I've ever given the score of 10 to.

Holybaptiser said:
Damn, dude.. You're stacked up on ecchi anime. Hmmm, the only show I can think of is Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, but its not perverted. If you don't mind manga, Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora is exactly what you're looking for. Its from the same mangaka that writes Sora no Otoshimono, and is way more perverted.

I knew you'd be able to help me, you pimp, you! Thanks man. Oh, and yeah. Definitely stacked on that. I love good, solid, anime like Kara no Kyoukai or Steins;Gatei, but stuff like Hen Zemi or Sunabouzu just makes me crack up. Manga is OK, I guess. That one you rec'd me before about the crazy goth angel and the yandere girlfriends is hilarious.

alexx_310 said:
To Love Ru
To Love Ru: Darkness

I started watching To Love Ru and I made it to about halfway and had to stop. I just hate it when the MC has a bodacious hottie after him, but wants to choose his much uglier crush or childhood friend. I mean, if it doesn't turn out that way and I was wrong in assuming that, then let me know and I'll continue watching it. Personally, I really liked Lulu, but that's just ridiculous that she even has to try to get the MC to like her. It just upset me more and more with each episode.
Modified by CLYDESDALE, 12-07-12, 1:40 PM

12-07-12, 1:45 PM

I can recommend you some manga that are absolutely fucking hilarious when it comes to these kind of things. But they're not all gonna be perverted.

12-07-12, 2:00 PM

Well, I do prefer the "Master Roshi" types, but I'll take what I can get and check them out.

12-07-12, 2:52 PM

Some over the top, funny seinen manga:
B Gata H Kei - You can pick it up where the anime left. The beautiful struggle of Yamada getting laid.
Hantsu x Trash - MC is like Issei. Super perv.
Kangoku Gakuen - Hilarious? Yes Perverted? Yes. Over the top? Definitely. Ecchi? SO MANY PANTY SHOTS, THAT YOU'LL BE BEGGING FOR IT TO STOP!
Rising x Rydeen - Perverted, ecchi seinen comedy.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - Its not perverted, but the MC cracks me up so much.

12-07-12, 2:57 PM

Holybaptiser said:
Some over the top, funny seinen manga:
B Gata H Kei - You can pick it up where the anime left. The beautiful struggle of Yamada getting laid.
Hantsu x Trash - MC is like Issei. Super perv.
Kangoku Gakuen - Hilarious? Yes Perverted? Yes. Over the top? Definitely. Ecchi? SO MANY PANTY SHOTS, THAT YOU'LL BE BEGGING FOR IT TO STOP!
Rising x Rydeen - Perverted, ecchi seinen comedy.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. - Its not perverted, but the MC cracks me up so much.

All of these sound noteworthy. Thanks for the recs. I really should start reading more manga anyway.

12-07-12, 3:03 PM

That's a good idea. Whatever that airs has a source material. Unless a show has good animation, ost, and voice acting, I'd rather read the manga or novels.
I'm not satisfied with anything in this season's airing list. Maybe psycho-pass will be good, but I'm gonna wait for it to finish airing.

12-07-12, 3:18 PM

I am also waiting for Psycho-Pass to finish, as well as Robotics;Notes, Muv Luv, and BTOOM!. But yeah, there's so much I could be reading instead of sitting around, twiddling my thumbs and waiting for the next episode to come out.

12-07-12, 3:53 PM

Holybaptiser said:
Kangoku Gakuen - Hilarious? Yes Perverted? Yes. Over the top? Definitely. Ecchi? SO MANY PANTY VAGINA SHOTS, THAT YOU'LL BE BEGGING FOR IT TO STOP!
fixed
Modified by Candor, 12-07-12, 3:56 PM
<-- Derailer

12-07-12, 4:29 PM

Any chance you would like this?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1470/City_Hunter
[img][/img]

12-07-12, 4:43 PM

Candor said:
Holybaptiser said:
Kangoku Gakuen - Hilarious? Yes Perverted? Yes. Over the top? Definitely. Ecchi? SO MANY PANTY VAGINA SHOTS, THAT YOU'LL BE BEGGING FOR IT TO STOP!
fixed

Very nice.

EratiK said:
Any chance you would like this?
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1470/City_Hunter

It looks good. I will have to check this one out. Are you, by any chance, pretty knowledgeable about old anime such as this? There is an anime that I remember watching like 10 years ago, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. It's about this detective or something like that who teams up with a demon girl who is supposed to be, while in her human form, a drop dead gorgeous babe, but she is also a vicious demon. It's a really dark anime and it has action and, obviously, romance.

12-07-12, 8:29 PM

Seitokai Yakuindomo
Mitsudomoe
Hen Zemi
Gintama
Joshiraku

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices