Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 19, 2008 8:13 PM

Oct 2008
DeathfireD said:
This episode was recent but definitely felt rushed. Also ROFL, why was George Lucas in this episode?

Happy George

Angry George

Shocked George
why would george lucas join the taliban?
Nov 19, 2008 9:05 PM

Jun 2007
Frito said:
DeathfireD said:
This episode was recent but definitely felt rushed. Also ROFL, why was George Lucas in this episode?

Happy George

Angry George

Shocked George

Obviously because his movies suck. FYI their not the Taliban lol.
Nov 19, 2008 10:10 PM

Nov 2007
omg Allelujah x Marie awesome pairing =D, and that Colonel is such a nice person :3, great episode ^_^
Nov 19, 2008 10:32 PM

Oct 2007
man this episode rocked... happy that allelujah and marie got to together finally... thought that it would drag on and on
Nov 20, 2008 5:25 AM
Apr 2008
Siva said:
Frito said:
tieria may join his kind.
Well that is one possible but this episode has point out something that there might be going to be 2 Tieria in the future. And what if the person in the pic wasn't Tieria?

Agree. The woman is the source of Tieria's & Regene's existence (& another I can't remember).
Nov 20, 2008 9:01 AM

Oct 2008
DeathfireD said:
Frito said:
DeathfireD said:

Happy George

Angry George

Shocked George

obviously you missed out on my humor.
Nov 20, 2008 9:19 AM

Nov 2007
Shin-kun said:
Allu has a girlfriend =]
Allu has a girlfriend =]
Allu has a girlfriend =]
Allu has a girlfriend =]
Allu has a girlfriend =]

awesome episode

He's got a point :P

Meiji said:
Bluesnow said:

Ahhhhh... Scared o.o

I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Thats just Strange lol.

Bakayaro said:
I came back to do nothing more than post this.

Lol.
Nov 20, 2008 9:22 AM

Jun 2008
Siva said:
Frito said:
tieria may join his kind.
Well that is one possible but this episode has point out something that there might be going to be 2 Tieria in the future. And what if the person in the pic wasn't Tieria?

I'm pretty sure that's Tieria... the spoilers and interviews hinted at Tieria dressing up as a woman for an undercover mission....

Bakayaro said:
I came back to do nothing more than post this.

LOL *mind breaks*

But really, with the way their mecha were groping, and how she was screaming her lungs out while on top of him.... *mind falls into gutter*
Nov 20, 2008 11:15 AM

Feb 2008
Nameless_Hero said:
Cyrius said:
Actually, I just can't stand this pairing because it ruins all chances of Allelujah's gayness. -sigh-

You have got to be kidding. That's one of the stupidest reasons to hate a pairing.

Lol, yeah

I love this episode!! <3
Nov 20, 2008 11:57 AM
Nov 2008
omg..so..episode 7 rocked..besides the fact that i'm an allelujah fan...but..i never expected that kiss there..ok..i liked the pairing..but..i was amased that they went so fast..luv that!..woot woot....
Nov 20, 2008 1:44 PM

Jul 2008
Great episode.

For those who say that the relationship was too rushed, imagine the alternative scenario:

ep 7: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 8: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 9: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 10: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 11: Allelujah is unconcious and can't scream
ep 12: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 13: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
Two weeks of delay because allelujah's VA lost his voice
ep 14: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 15: they finally became lovers

Knowing Allelujah, there is no chance that he would not scream. Really, I think this is better then all that screaming...
Nov 20, 2008 2:12 PM

Mar 2008
Nayrael said:
Great episode.

For those who say that the relationship was too rushed, imagine the alternative scenario:

ep 7: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 8: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 9: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 10: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 11: Allelujah is unconcious and can't scream
ep 12: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 13: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
Two weeks of delay because allelujah's VA lost his voice
ep 14: MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE! MARIE!
ep 15: they finally became lovers

Knowing Allelujah, there is no chance that he would not scream. Really, I think this is better then all that screaming...

OMG your ao right knowing allelujah he would do that.

but this ep. ruled finaly the love between alle en marie blossemd i knew te would get toghter. XD-
Nov 20, 2008 2:14 PM

Nov 2007
Kawase Tomoko FTW!!!!!. (Tommy Heavenly6/Februrary6, Buriguri) She's become a lot more popular now. She just had one of her songs put in as Soul Eater's op and the insert song (I hope) might become a new op/ed for 00 later. Really liked this ep. Didn't think Mary would come around so soon. I had respect for the Colonel at first, now I have more ^-^.
Nov 20, 2008 2:47 PM

Nov 2007
Given that they teased us with this pairing for all of Season 1, I felt a huge satisfaction from this ep. I agree with some of the above that this is going to have dire consequences however. At least one of the two of them will die by the end.
Nov 21, 2008 1:24 PM
Dec 2007
Okay, that was a good episode for once, pretty well-written even if slow, with new developments and true emotion. Nice one.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 21, 2008 7:45 PM

Jun 2007
Frito said:
DeathfireD said:
Frito said:
DeathfireD said:

Happy George

Angry George

Shocked George

See the lol at the end, it means I got it :P.
Nov 21, 2008 9:05 PM

Oct 2008
DeathfireD said:
Frito said:
DeathfireD said:
Frito said:
DeathfireD said:

Happy George

Angry George

Shocked George

See the lol at the end, it means I got it :P.
see the edit button? no need to reply. :p
Nov 22, 2008 5:01 AM

Jun 2008
my new OTP. Marie and Allelujah!! Woot!!! Really cute and sweet. I feel bad for Sergei though, he really loves soma one thing for sure. I hope that he will reconcile with his son.

Waiting in anticipation with next week's episode.
Nov 23, 2008 2:44 AM

Nov 2008
MapleRose said:

PATRICK!!!!! Where are you!!!

i think he died(ep 24 of season 1 tieria shoot the upper half of his GN-X) or he would be with the A-LAWS with his loved Kati Manekin
in the begining of season2 she seemed sad, then got into A-LAWS, maybe to avenge his loved one?
but if many maisters survived a explocion in the space then why patrick wouldn`t? he makes me laught a lot xD "i never lost a SIMULATED combat" lol
found 30 mins later

i like the alle X marie
i really thinked NO SHE`S DEAD, SMIRNOV KILLED HER,NOW HE`S GONNA SUICIDE,THEN ALLE WILL SUICIDE THEN ALL THE MEISTERS, THEN ME, but for everyone`s happynes smirnov shooted to the sky :)

i really feeled that saji was goin to kill louise,but he leaked wat i call "survival sense"
and i also think misiles where shooted by the bridge people or the def sistem(that can`t hit them easily so they send saji and the old men to the turrets to do some manual firing)

this ep made me remember the "island chapter" in the SEED series with cagalli and aslan....same ending don`t u think? island+male+female=couple until the end
(i want to end in a island T_T)

and about the "female" tieria maybe, and i write "maybe" an innovator skill, like connect to the pc`s, is to change gender whenever they want? LOL female tieria FTW

poor azadistan T_T,why it had to be destroyed? it was a nice chaotic country :(, now where setsuna and marina`s sons will live? the AEU? or the HLR so they can be neighbours of alle and marie xD
doblefiloNov 23, 2008 3:27 AM
Nov 23, 2008 9:09 AM

Feb 2008
Bah, my power went out right before the gunshot. Had to wait 4 hours to finish the episode off, which pissed me off.

Anyways, good episode as always.
Nov 24, 2008 9:22 AM

Jun 2008
doblefilo said:
MapleRose said:

PATRICK!!!!! Where are you!!!

i think he died(ep 24 of season 1 tieria shoot the upper half of his GN-X) or he would be with the A-LAWS with his loved Kati Manekin
in the begining of season2 she seemed sad, then got into A-LAWS, maybe to avenge his loved one?
but if many maisters survived a explocion in the space then why patrick wouldn`t? he makes me laught a lot xD "i never lost a SIMULATED combat" lol
found 30 mins later

Nah, Patrick's not dead, he's too much of a cockroach to die XD

Besides, I saw him at the end of ep 25, the 4 years later preview, standing behind Kait. Also, the side manga showed that although his suit was blown off, the cockpit is still in tact and he's alive and well.
Nov 24, 2008 10:15 PM

Jan 2008
I'm happy that they are finally together :D
Btw, the BG was awesome. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008 4:03 PM
Nov 2007
Seregi is an understanding and awesome man...

Is it just me or does it feel like a death flag for him?
Nov 26, 2008 11:46 PM

Aug 2008
I agree, Col. Smirnov is extremely likable and understanding. His demeanor is that of a military man but underneath, hes quite human.

Great ep, can't wait for the next. I'm not used to having to wait for more Gundam 00 but now that I'm all caught up, i guess theres no alternative. :\
Nov 28, 2008 9:18 PM

Apr 2008
That was awesome! I loved every minute of it. For me, the next episode doesn't look as good but I'll be watching it anyway. ^_~
Dec 3, 2008 1:29 PM

Nov 2007
alleluyah is such a player. everyone is worrying he's dead, and he's macking with a girl. lol. about time psycho guy had something going for him.
Dec 3, 2008 2:25 PM

Jun 2008
When is Federation going to become serious and send a real attack : 20 mobile suits or more? This doesn't make any sense (attacking with 6-7 suits), it's stupid.
Dec 3, 2008 3:34 PM

Oct 2008
zerron said:
When is Federation going to become serious and send a real attack : 20 mobile suits or more? This doesn't make any sense (attacking with 6-7 suits), it's stupid.
when its the finale. no one wants a stale finale.
Dec 4, 2008 9:26 AM

Jul 2007
zerron said:

For one, obviously Ribbonz controls and affects Federation's decisions.
For two, Ribbonz is clearly not taking CB seriously and has certain goals in mind to use them for.

Even if CB did not understand that yet, they still are just tools for something to happen.
Apr 1, 2009 6:46 PM

Jul 2008
so allelujah gets the girl in the end, i liked everyones reaction when they hear he was with a girl.
and what exactly is an innovator?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
May 28, 2009 4:46 PM

Jun 2008
Marie + Allelujah was sop nice. An happy for them. Marie is such a nice girl and seeing them kissing was very nice. The scene with Col. Smirnov was very touching. It hows that he is a good man.

Mr.Bushido not finishing Setsuna was something i expected. Graham became a psychopath who only cares about his personal fight.

By the way has anyone noticed how A-Laws symbol looks a lot like the federations from Star Trek. And the fact they work for a federation makes it even more similar.
MonadMay 28, 2009 4:51 PM
Jun 18, 2009 9:42 AM

Apr 2007
Oh, this episode had me squealing like an idiot. I'm so in support of AllelujahXMary/Soma. And the kiss between them was so beautiful.
The scene with Smirnov was bittersweet. It's sad that he and Soma had to separate. I think this became one of my favorite episodes. I liked it alot.
Stsuna smiling and everyones reaction to Allelujah with his girlfriend = FTW.

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Jul 9, 2009 4:42 PM

Nov 2008
Great episode! The kiss at the end was beautiful. I'm glad for Allelujah. :)

I didn't expect this to happen so soon, tho. My respect for Smirnov. ;D
Aug 6, 2009 2:00 AM

May 2008
kage-bunshin said:
so allelujah gets the girl in the end, i liked everyones reaction when they hear he was with a girl.
and what exactly is an innovator?
yeah their reactions were priceless XD
Dec 15, 2009 2:08 PM

Sep 2008
I really like Sergei now. :D He is great man.
Jan 20, 2010 8:08 AM
Aug 2009
The epsiode was a nice one. It turned out that Saji couldn't fire anyway, what I didn't expect at the end of the previous one, and that Allelujah made Mary Parfacy her original personality back was good. At the end Alleluja and Mary were kissing was a nice turn. If you say it it was expected.
Apr 7, 2010 4:32 PM

Aug 2009
K-Dub said:
my heart stop when the colonel fired. i was yelling at the computer " NOO DON'T DO IT"

Just my reaction. Thankgoodness no more deaths just before the reunion.

JJD said:
Yes finally some love in the Second Season ^^

I know! They took so long. Plus it was pretty romantic. <3
I don't want to give away my Allelujah.

Looks like Tieria is up next. I doubt that guy will find someone.

And I'm still not getting the 'Lockon vibe' from Lyle. I miss Neil TT___TT
Jun 18, 2010 12:03 PM
Feb 2010
Awww, Allelujah x Marie was so sweet. And Mistah Bushido was great, letting his beloved Setsuna go just because his Gundam broke down.

Aug 4, 2010 8:05 PM

Jun 2009
My heart stopped when the gun fired.
I am so happy for him, he deserved for something good to happen.

And now...
Tieria must face himself...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 15, 2010 3:21 PM
Aug 2010
Finally one of the relationships is actually working. I really liked Saji and Louise in the first series for keeping their normal lives, then it all went to pieces and while it made for a great story I was sad that the only real relationship was breaking apart. So now having one of the other hinted relationships actually coming true is pretty damn good.
I still want Saji and Louise to get back together though...
Sep 3, 2010 9:36 AM

Sep 2009
"That guy. Everyone was busy looking for him and in the meantime he got a woman."

Nice going, Allelujah, you ladies' man you. I loved the part where Feldt blushed in shock, haha.
Dec 26, 2010 5:15 AM

Feb 2010
Oh my God! I just love Allelujah x Soma from the start! They are just so cute~ <3
I was about to cry when I heard the gunshot from Sergei since Soma just jumped in front and fell~ Ugh phewww

But Graham's uniform is so ugly. And he even covered his cute face with an ugly mask. Sometimes, I just cant help hating Setsuna for giving Graham the scar. But when when he smiled..... ugh I just couldnt believe my eyes. He has changed a lot~

MapleRose said:

Still waiting for Marina do actually do something other than fall on her knees and ask "why, Azadistan, why", or whisper "Setsuna"

Yes, I'm waiting as well. Or maybe Setsuna will whisper something like "Marina..."
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
May 1, 2011 12:58 AM

Sep 2009
I just realized something.
The Trans Am system turns the Gundams red.
....and their abilities are increased by three times....

GOD DAMNIT CHAR.
Jul 11, 2011 3:35 AM

Apr 2009
The tragedy of either Louise or Saji killing each other was averted. Saji could be joining CB soon, so that's still a grim possibility.

Colonel Smirnov kinda looked like he was a father giving away his daughter for marriage, and funny reactions from the crew when one moment Allelujah was missing in action, the next he was returning to base with a new found girlfriend, who, what's more was formerly one of the enemy. That concludes Allelujah's dilemma. Way to go Alle, you lady killer!

To think I thought someone important was going to die this episode... I guess it's still too early for that, but I'm glad I was wrong. Now that Allelujah's problem is over (hopefully), it's Tieria's turn next.
Nov 27, 2011 4:25 PM

Mar 2008
That guy. Everyone was busy looking for him and in the meantime he got a woman.

Wohoooo!! Awesome episode! Just what I wanted! Alleluiah+Marie! Chuuuuu! \(//∇//)\♡♡
Jan 18, 2012 2:43 PM

May 2008
When Smirnov shot I was like ....

When Alle x Mary Kissu, I was like ....

Apr 25, 2012 12:11 AM

Jan 2012
Fai said:
Frito said:
im pretty sure missiles don't go off by themselves. we wouldn't have north korea if missiles have that technology.

They do, actually. Close-Range Self defense system of sorts. Saji did not shoot. (if i am not mistaken one of characters even comments on it)
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Sep 15, 2013 4:48 PM
Oct 2009
my Tieria better be safe <3
I'm sure now that either Mary/Soma or Haptism will die XD maybe both or maybe they would be in grave danger and the colonel will die helping them instead hehe
Jan 10, 2014 6:49 PM

Jun 2013
Smirnov, as a fellow Russian you made me proud! Our people may be thick headed but we are honorable!

As for Allelujah... now that he has what he was fighting for will he actually continue as Gundam meister? Can't really blame him if he decides not to...
Apr 9, 2014 7:32 AM

Dec 2013
Great episode. Real touching. Colonel Bear is by far one of my favourite characters in this series. Felt sad for him when he left Marie/Peries, but felt real happy cause I wanted Allelujah and Marie to be together!! :)))))

Keep this up Gundam 00! Gives us some Sestuna and Marina!!!!

P.S. Saji really pisses me off so badly. Everytime he opens his godforsaken mouth i feel like ripping his skin off. Use piece of bird poo, cant do anything and just whines
ScrabbleApr 9, 2014 7:37 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.