MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season »» Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

114 73.08%
4 out of 5: Liked it

30 19.23%
3 out of 5: It was OK

10 6.41%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.28%
Voters: 156

11-18-08, 11:24 AM

mikeemosh said:
awesome episode, im curious to see what will happen to tieria and regenne..
also is regenne female?!

I dunno, Regene is voiced by a female VA, but has no boobs, and he/she said he/she has the same DNA pattern as Tieria, so that means Regene is as male as Tieria is?

Avarice said:
as for the preview, it showed a an Ahead with a different color. Is that gonna be Patrick's debut in S2?

PATRICK!!!!! Where are you!!!

DaeScope said:
lol @ everyone's reaction at Allelujah's gf (in the ep).

Yeah, and here they all thought he was gay XDD I love Sumeragi's "Zetsuboushita" face XD

11-18-08, 11:57 AM

Frito said:
whoa! people need to stop jumping on the bandwagon. allelujah and soma's puppy love arc was so rushed that it should not even be considered a valid storyline. they learned about each others existence in episode, what? 25 of the series and here we are in week 7 of the season and they are smooching like are cleaning shit off each other faces.
LOL What do you want? It is not like they just let soma sits back for the rest of the series. There are still a lot chance that they can come back and develop these two again in the future episode.

----------------------------------

Now that we have reach to this point, it made me wonder what kind of foresight that the director want to show us with that scene.
Modified by Siva, 11-18-08, 12:05 PM
"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie." - Lene Starfear

11-18-08, 12:20 PM

tieria may join his kind.

11-18-08, 1:00 PM

alle x Soma,noooooooooooooooooo I hate this pairing.

Sergei is probably my favorite char of this show, it almost broke my hearth when he left Soma

11-18-08, 1:23 PM

IF I HEAR ALLE SAYS "MARIE" ONE MORE TIME....

11-18-08, 1:31 PM

Awesome episode. Now I am back at saying that this 2nd season is one of the best shows this fall.

The animation quality impresses me every time.

The insert song was very nice and that was without a doubt the best island episode so far. I like the pairing. Didn't expect this. It felt a bit rushed but I don't really mind.

Sergei was also pretty awesome and I hope he will have a great and positive role in the future.

11-18-08, 3:22 PM

finally, the innovators make their move on tieria...
episode 8 will be better than this one i tell ya!!!!

11-18-08, 4:29 PM

This was a great episode. [:
Hope Allelujah and Marie make it 'til the end...?!!

11-18-08, 4:36 PM

It was a nice episode

11-18-08, 4:52 PM

What the hell? We have been given 31 episodes of absolutely minimal character development in this anime and then we get this episode dedicated SOLELY on developing Allelujah and Mary? Weird. Still, a nice episode nonetheless.

Great insert song though.

11-18-08, 5:06 PM

haven't you seen wing. they are pulling off the same aspects and ideas but executing them a little bit better this time around. in wing we get 5 pilots with barely or no background, then we get this one for the sole purpose of getting new fans accustomed to the show.

im still waiting for the G Gundam re-imagination......

11-18-08, 5:33 PM

MapleRose said:

PATRICK!!!!! Where are you!!!

The very last few seconds of this will give you answerxD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVlQclrHVVg

1. Rushed Relationship was rushed... I'm not necessarily unhappy with it... but it felt too forced O.o

Ahhhhh... Scared o.o

11-18-08, 6:41 PM

a new girlfriend..

a new gundam maister..

11-18-08, 10:18 PM

Hurrahhh. I'm a sucker for long-deserved love scenes. I tingled all over watching this episode.

11-18-08, 10:25 PM

Definitely agree with the crowd, the Peries and Allelujah storyline developed too quickly. But I'm actually pretty happy with the way it ended up. Hopefully it doesn't end in tragedy for them. Plus Marie's personality is much cuter than Peries, who mostly annoyed me last season. Although the more human she got, the more likeable her character got.

I'm looking forward to next week's ep. A season and a quarter's gone by and we still don't know much about Tieria. I hope they shine some light, as he was one of my two favorite characters on the show last year, even though it's really jarring to hear such a deep voice coming from someone who doesn't look like he has even a hint of masculinity.

11-18-08, 10:30 PM

Bluesnow said:

Ahhhhh... Scared o.o

I'm definitely looking forward to this.

11-19-08, 3:47 AM

I excited as hell to see Tierias connection with the Innovators. As others have said, we don't know much about his character :)
I'm quite happy with the All x Marie developement. Now we don't have to hear "MARIE!" from a whining Gundam Meister anymore :)
As for Patrick, I don't have an urge like MapleRose to see him but it would be quite nice to see if he actually survived that time against Tieria and see if his skills have improved since then.

11-19-08, 5:00 AM

Soulstrider said:
alle x Soma,noooooooooooooooooo I hate this pairing.

I So love that pairing. They are a better couple that Feldt X Lock-Off... Though I hope we get Setsuna x Marina ^^

11-19-08, 5:13 AM

Frito said:
tieria may join his kind.
Well that is one possible but this episode has point out something that there might be going to be 2 Tieria in the future. And what if the person in the pic wasn't Tieria?
"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie." - Lene Starfear

11-19-08, 5:00 PM

I came back to do nothing more than post this.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices