Nov 2012
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:

I'll never get sick of posting that picture

You're just lucky I have a ton of nice DFC pictures, most featuring mai waifu.

your waifu, please share.

Be jealous.

That got a right click, name and anime?

Chihaya Kisaragi from The iDOLM@STER

It just never ends >_> another one added to view
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 7:29 PM
Oct 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
insan3soldiern said:
JavierR said:
no_good_name said:
JavierR said:
It's not like I wanted you to post this topic in the right place or anything...

Do you ever get sick of having to repeat yourself every 6 or so hours?

thats why i change it up. I was being a tsundere this time!

btw Index > Railgun. The only thing railgun has going for it is mikoto and kuroko, but the lack of touma is dissapointing.

No, the lack of Touma is by far the best think about Railgun.

Lolis getting falcon punched is thus missing from Railgun
pretty much this, love how he solves everything by jst punching them in the face
Dec 6, 2012 8:39 PM

Sep 2012
^LOL dude doesnt know what he's talking about

JavierR said:
thats why i change it up. I was being a tsundere this time!

btw Index > Railgun. The only thing railgun has going for it is mikoto and kuroko, but the lack of touma is dissapointing.

Yup I agree
Dec 6, 2012 8:42 PM

Nov 2012
WHY THE FUCK DOES THE LOLI NUN BITE THE GUY ON THE FREAKING HEAD?

got idolmaster:D
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 8:55 PM
Oct 2012
no_good_name said:

yea index is starting to get a little annoying but there is mikoto so meh
Dec 6, 2012 9:08 PM
Aug 2011
no_good_name said:

Because she's a glutton and she likes chewing shit.
Dec 6, 2012 9:10 PM

Nov 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
no_good_name said:

So loli nun is just hungry?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 9:15 PM
Aug 2011
no_good_name said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
no_good_name said:

She's always fucking hungry. Makes her more annoying when she spends the poor mans money on food.
Dec 6, 2012 9:16 PM

Nov 2012
Misaka > Accelerator > Touma

Thus Railgun is better.
Dec 6, 2012 9:17 PM

Nov 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
no_good_name said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
no_good_name said:

She's always fucking hungry. Makes her more annoying when she spends the poor mans money on food.

I bet there are some ultra nasty H-Dōjinshi of her being "hungry".
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 9:19 PM
Oct 2012
no_good_name said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
no_good_name said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
no_good_name said:

I bet there are some ultra nasty H-Dōjinshi of her being "hungry".
yohohoho
Dec 6, 2012 9:21 PM

Nov 2012
^aha i knew you'd like that one
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 9:21 PM
Feb 2012
There's no overall plot in either index or railgun. There's just story arcs built around the espers (science) vs magic (religion) theme. You get used to having a new minicast of characters for each arc. There's references from one arc to the next, but you don't really need to remember them. Although I would have liked to see a more connected plot since the science vs religion thing is pretty cool, I gotta admit the individual arcs are pretty interesting.

As far as Index biting Touma's head, that's just one of those anime logic things- who knows why it happens, just enjoy it
Dec 6, 2012 9:24 PM
Oct 2012
no_good_name said:
^aha i knew you'd like that one
well im currently watching the show and she has an appetite ofa fukin monster so i wouldnt be suprised is she starts cravin anything that remotely looks like food

Nov 2011
I don't know man, I'm pretty retarded and I understood the story. Could only think maybe you weren't paying attention or doing something else while watching it? :o

I like them both, but I just like Index slightly more.

Also ME GUSTA MIKI.(IdolM@ster)
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Nov 2012
purepotato said:
There's no overall plot in either index or railgun. There's just story arcs built around the espers (science) vs magic (religion) theme. You get used to having a new minicast of characters for each arc. There's references from one arc to the next, but you don't really need to remember them. Although I would have liked to see a more connected plot since the science vs religion thing is pretty cool, I gotta admit the individual arcs are pretty interesting.

As far as Index biting Touma's head, that's just one of those anime logic things- who knows why it happens, just enjoy it

it seems every picture of index i see is head biting (....come to think of it i may be viewing the same picture multiple times)
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Dec 6, 2012 9:34 PM
Aug 2012
I preferred Index over Railgun, Mostly because of the novels and Accelerator.
Dec 6, 2012 10:06 PM
Aug 2011
purepotato said:

Why do you think people are waiting for S3?

That's when all the arcs and plot points start coming into place.

Science Vs Religion will be soon upon us.
Small spoiler:
Dec 6, 2012 10:36 PM

Mar 2010
Index = Railgun to me. Except Index (series) has Index (character) whom I can't stand

PS. Don't dis lolis. Komoe-sensei will be sad

PPS. How many Index novels have been animated?
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Dec 6, 2012 11:33 PM

Sep 2010
when railgun s2 will feature the accelerator stuffies index will have 0 worth
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2012 12:05 AM

Jan 2012
Leonard93 said:
when railgun s2 will feature the accelerator stuffies index will have 0 worth
OH YES! Thank you for that, I missed that news post.
Dec 7, 2012 4:57 AM

May 2012
davilundd said:
Is it just me or is To Aru Majutsu no Index very confusing. I can't follow the story properly because they say so much weird stuff, and many things happen which I do not understand. How do you guys feel about this anime?

It kinda sucks, has 1 or 2 good characters and thats it.
Dec 7, 2012 5:08 AM

Feb 2012
Ragix said:
I don't know man, I'm pretty retarded and I understood the story.
I like them both, but I just like Index slightly more.

Your trying to hard OP, i get it and i dont usually get things lol.
IciBurnDec 7, 2012 5:12 AM
Dec 7, 2012 5:17 AM

Sep 2012
I watch Index for Misaka and Accelerator. I can't remember the events which happen in between. I will try to get hold andl read the light novels in the future when season 3 is announced. At the moment, anticipating Railgun S.
Dec 7, 2012 5:28 AM
Oct 2012
im assuming there is going to be a season 3 of Index? i dont read the LN so im not sure
Dec 7, 2012 5:30 AM
Jul 2012
WhisperBit said:
Index = Railgun to me. Except Index (series) has Index (character) whom I can't stand

why do i want to say 14 novels and one of the side stories
Dec 7, 2012 5:31 AM
Oct 2012
JavierR said:
WhisperBit said:

why do i want to say 14 novels and one of the side stories
is kome sensei a midget or what? i mean she is cute as fuk but like she drinks/smokes so im assuming shes a midget
Dec 7, 2012 5:33 AM
Jul 2012
yup shes a midget
Dec 7, 2012 5:37 AM
Oct 2012
JavierR said:
yup shes a midget
lol thought so. as long as shes in the show i can deal with Index being a obese bitch
Dec 7, 2012 6:57 AM
Oct 2012
whitesox123 said:
lol thought so. as long as shes in the show i can deal with Index being a obese bitch

Obese? Index? Humm, you just gave me an idea for my doctoral thesis:

"Anime, Lolis, and their impact upon otaku bodily aesthetics: When washboard figures aren't enough"
Dec 7, 2012 7:05 AM

Nov 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
whitesox123 said:

Obese? Index? Humm, you just gave me an idea for my doctoral thesis:

"Anime, Lolis, and their impact upon otaku bodily aesthetics: When washboard figures aren't enough"

Maybe he was just making a hyperbolization of the "bitch" qualification by inserting the substantive "obese". I don't think he's that irrational to introduce such dysmorphophobic delusional statements.
SacrophagusDec 7, 2012 7:20 AM
Dec 7, 2012 7:21 AM
Oct 2012
Sacrophagus said:
Maybe he was just making a hyperbolization of the "bitch" qualification with inserting the substantive "obese". I don't think he's that irrational to introduce such dysmorphophobic delusional statements.

Very nice. That is exactly the type of vocabulary that MAL has been lacking. Bravo, gold star for you.

Or maybe he just confused "obscene" for "obese", but little matter, as an occasionally great, but often frightfully bad poet once almost said: "Ours is not to reason why, we exist to mock or die"
Dec 7, 2012 7:27 AM
Nov 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Sacrophagus said:
Maybe he was just making a hyperbolization of the "bitch" qualification with inserting the substantive "obese". I don't think he's that irrational to introduce such dysmorphophobic delusional statements.

Very nice. That is exactly the type of vocabulary that MAL has been lacking. Bravo, gold star for you.
"

lool you must read his "serious" posts or get to know him as i did. His 164 IQ score doesn't come from nothing

«War is a hostile takeover of nations, coated in sugary religiosity and fiery terms of "right" and "wrong" from people who use faith as a mean of coercion and a tool of capitulation.» - Sacrophagus
Dec 7, 2012 7:42 AM
Oct 2012
Necromantium said:
lool you must read his "serious" posts or get to know him as i did. His 164 IQ score doesn't come from nothing

What's the big deal?? Doesn't everyone have a 164 IQ nowadays?? I thought Massachusetts passed the "Intellectual Democratization Act" a while back legislating an above average IQ score for everyone to prevent discrimination against people based upon their so-called intelligence.

Though I have to admit I do like his posts, they are really....... Oh look a squirrel!!!
Dec 7, 2012 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
mitch3315 said:
no_good_name said:
davilundd said:
Is it just me or is To Aru Majutsu no Index very confusing. I can't follow the story properly because they say so much weird stuff, and many things happen which I do not understand. How do you guys feel about this anime?

Watch railgun?

Even though Railgun is much, much better because Mikoto, that doesn't change the fact Index isn't confusing at all.

The manga is, there is not that much of a difference between the anime.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Dec 7, 2012 7:52 AM
Oct 2012
rederoin said:
The manga is, there is not that much of a difference between the anime.

We will always be beside you, until the very end. Wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. We'll smile when you smile, and feel the pain you do, and if you cry a single tear, we promise we'll cry too.

Touching huh? Seriously dude if something is confusing you, just say what it is and about 1,237 people here on MAL will explain it for you, in painstaking technicolor detail.
Dec 7, 2012 8:50 AM
Oct 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Sacrophagus said:

Or maybe he just confused "obscene" for "obese", but little matter, as an occasionally great, but often frightfully bad poet once almost said: "Ours is not to reason why, we exist to mock or die"
i should said overly hungry bitch not obese. my b
Dec 7, 2012 9:44 AM

Jul 2010
the second season was the most confusing show ever on par with horizon's first season. >.>

Dec 7, 2012 3:40 PM

Jan 2009
For most of people this isn't a problem, since 90% of people starts To Aru Series because Misaka Mikoto.
Dec 7, 2012 6:00 PM

Aug 2008
You know I really wish Misaka was never created because of the people in this thread and her fanbase

Just terrible

Please just lock this thread

Dec 9, 2012 3:16 AM
Apr 2012
I'm half Japanese.

I fluently speak and understand Japanese.

Index? Still confusing as fvck.
Dec 9, 2012 4:58 AM

Aug 2012
Yes it is confusing. But some arcs are really good, and are worth watching. I'm speaking about the ones with Accelerator and Last Order. The rest has no real interest...
Dec 9, 2012 5:04 AM

Feb 2010
davilundd said:

Uh? it's not confusing at all.

Also people saying railgun is better than index... lol
Dec 9, 2012 5:08 AM
Apr 2012
Index was pretty confusing and borderline boring.

Also, I skipped Railgun. Not worth my time.
Dec 9, 2012 5:27 AM

Apr 2011
I like Index more but I also like Railgun because it doesn't take itself as seriously.
Plus in railgun there is more Mikoto Misaka which I love her character so much, she's the reason why I got into the series.
But yes Index can be confusing.
Dec 9, 2012 9:35 AM

Feb 2010
why is this not in the to aru majutsu no index thread

also i like index and railgun. why? because they are the SAME THING! same writer same setting same story! this gap between the fan base is pathetic

index it starts out slow but get better the further you watch i would recommend reading the novel as well. railgun has a bit of a filler quality to it hence why some fans call it fillergun :| its pretty much there to explain some stuff that the index main story does not have time to explain.

also

in later arcs

any way can't wait for season 3 :D terra of left and the battle royal arc :D
GrimAtramentDec 9, 2012 9:45 AM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Dec 9, 2012 9:38 AM

Apr 2012
Just have to say that I decided to watch Index because of this topic. It's not that bad, though it has its faults. For example, it introduces an entirely new lore/world, and yet leaves it alone for some character development assorted to specific arcs. We don't hear much about this until the Angel Falls arc, and this is yet again left largely mysterious (e.g. there are level 0 and level 5 espers, and level 5 is the highest; where's everyone else??).

Starting the series off with character-focused arcs is all good and fine assuming that such arcs are important bases to the foundation of the series.. but they aren't. We never hear about a few of the characters past their arcs, and even Index, the eponymous character, only shows up past her own arcs for comical situations. Head-biting loli anyone?

Some of the characters are pretty cool though, and I definitely like Mikoto, since she reminds me of Asuka. I wouldn't say anything is truly original about her; I guess it would just be a bias.
Dec 9, 2012 10:26 AM
Jul 2012
toaru season 2 ended when it was about to get good :/
Dec 9, 2012 11:05 AM

Jun 2012
If you though index was confusing, that's pretty bad.

Railgun > Index by the way. I thought the storyline of both where pretty shit, but loved the characters.
Dec 9, 2012 11:56 AM

Jun 2009
davilundd said:
do you guys feel about this anime?

i'm halfway through the show and this is all i got from it:

exposition and fighting.

other than that, yeah i like it so far.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» So, Where is Index 4?

BerriesSan - Apr 14

2 by BerriesSan »»
Apr 15, 9:12 AM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cabaret - Mar 18, 2009

279 by R2Doucebag »»
Mar 27, 8:18 PM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

AkariChan - Feb 5, 2009

155 by 8iman »»
Jan 14, 3:53 PM

Poll: » To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

slayer545-sama - Nov 29, 2008

205 by DebiPS »»
Jan 11, 5:06 PM

Poll: » Index - probably the most annoying character ever. ( 1 2 )

Rodaa - Jan 24, 2014

74 by Kayfee »»
Dec 6, 2023 11:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.