Forum Settings
Forums

Project Attack Revealed To Be TV Anime of 'Shingeki no Kyojin'

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 9, 2012 2:27 AM

Apr 2009
Well, I was thinking it was Rivaille because he is the only one who pulls a lot of spinning moves in the manga.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/83611/shingeki-no-kyojin_v7_ch30_by_tdx/20

Like that. Spoilers etc.
Dec 9, 2012 2:35 AM

Dec 2012
OOOOOHHH, nice!!!! the manga was amazing. i hope it turn out good and not be another disappointment.
Dec 9, 2012 3:05 AM

May 2012
Ragix said:
Amarrez said:
Tommk said:
The little girl in the starting of the pv = Mikasa, I'm pretty sure of it.

Well, yeah. She also shows up later with her hair cut short.

Armin also showed up as a kid, and that guy spinning through the forest had to be Rivaille.

Mmm I don't think so.
I paused it and got a good look at him and he doesn't look like he could be Rivaille. Rivaille and Eren have quite a few resembling characteristics and when I looked at him it didn't look like either of them at all. I'm guessing it is, spoilers in case.

Thats what i thought too , and yeah like I said it aint rivaille. Now lets delete the spoilers shall we ?

@Amarrez Yeah man, but in the PV, that's not him for sure.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Dec 9, 2012 3:14 AM

Feb 2012
Ragix said:
ImagineThat said:
Very nice PV, the 3D maneuver gear looks amazing in animation and the CG titans blend in quite nicely.
Perfectly fine with it as long as I see this quality of animation for all the 3D gear maneuvering scenes. We'll find out how gory and violent it will get though when it comes out since we get some pretty delicious titan munching right away.

I think the way how readers of the manga describe the gore is because it's a static form of media. For all intents and purposes, the death scene in the manga are all supposedly to be instantaneous, but because of the nature of a static media such as manga, the gore tends to get highlighted more than it's probably intended to. I think the violence and gore would translate well into anime.

I do wish that they would put some slomo death scene, just to placate some fans' desire for the spotlit gore.
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
Dec 10, 2012 2:33 PM

Jun 2012
i destroyed the manga up until chapter 39 in 3 hours, lets pray they dont fuck this up.
Dec 10, 2012 7:04 PM

May 2012
Jakemonogatari said:
i destroyed the manga up until chapter 39 in 3 hours, lets pray they dont fuck this up.

LOL
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Dec 10, 2012 11:34 PM

May 2009
How in the heck did I not hear about Project Attack being Shingeki no Kyojin! Attack on Titan is a really awesome manga! *_* lol and they just brought the manga just recently to America how convenient lol I'm really looking forward to this :D
Dec 11, 2012 6:24 AM

Feb 2010
Feels good to get on the hype train now. I remember the time when this manga was fairly unnoticed before ;)

The trailer's animation was good, Production I.G. really delivers.
Dec 11, 2012 10:04 AM
Oct 2010
Wow! This looks so good! ( Also I want Okamoto Nobuhiko as Rivaille XD )
Dec 11, 2012 1:55 PM

Jul 2012
Amarrez said:

This was in the trailer, for example.

Okay, I've been hearing the buzz about the manga and the recently announced anime but this now has my attention.
Critic.
Dec 11, 2012 9:23 PM

Jul 2012
Absolutely wonderful. I.G. and a new studio? Should be interesting anyways and the trailer looks amazing.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Dec 12, 2012 7:56 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah the animations are friggin awesome.
Dec 12, 2012 9:38 AM

Dec 2008
I've been disappointed with the manga for a while now, but the trailer looks awesome. Will definitely be checking this out.
Jan 19, 2013 11:59 AM

Aug 2011
WoW...looking forward to this ... i had read the manga a while ago .. i think i lost track of it or it wasn't updated .. but i like this :X

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
Jan 19, 2013 3:59 PM

Dec 2012
I have many opinions about this series being made into an anime. I don't know how exactly to feel about it, so I think it's best if I put it this way.
A hentai podcast!

Jan 25, 2013 5:52 AM

Jan 2013
can't wait ~.~
Jan 25, 2013 9:22 PM

Sep 2011
realglitch said:
I have many opinions about this series being made into an anime. I don't know how exactly to feel about it, so I think it's best if I put it this way.

GET HYPED
Feb 1, 2013 7:27 PM

Nov 2012
Niko-kun said:
Amarrez said:

This was in the trailer, for example.

Okay, I've been hearing the buzz about the manga and the recently announced anime but this now has my attention.

yeah if they maintain that animation and seiyuu quality, for the 21th times I said this-- SnK will be the best anime ever I've ever watched.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Feb 2, 2013 7:04 AM

Dec 2012
Most hyped anime of Spring season. There, I called it xD. If Shadow of the Colossus were animated, this would be it. Giant killing in Greek mythology style is a pretty new concept in anime, so I hope they don't mess this up.
Feb 17, 2013 2:22 AM

Feb 2010
ThangLong said:
Most hyped anime of Spring season.

Forget spring season, this is gonna be one of the best this year B-).
Feb 25, 2013 6:40 AM
Jul 2008
What a surprise, I just finished catching up in the manga. It is pretty interesting but also gorey with a lot of people dying, body parts and all. The anime art looks better than the manga. But I am going to hate the Main char's voice.
Mar 8, 2013 5:46 AM

Jan 2009
They better show all the gore, that's the best part of the manga.
Mar 9, 2013 4:36 PM
Aug 2010
Moe Potato Girl, here I come.

mattx017 said:
They better show all the gore, that's the best part of the manga.

Really? You read the series for the gore? There is little merit to the gore on its own but it adds a lot of impact and appropriateness to the nature of the story. So yes, the gore is necessary to capture the story as its was intended; however, to say the gore is "the best part of the manga" is a far stretch.
Mar 20, 2013 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, just found out this is getting anime adaption when I checked out upcoming anime in animenewsnetwork.
The animation looks good :)

I wonder up till which chapter will they adapt? Unless this anime will only have 13 ep, I bet it'll be going to have an anime only ending since the manga is only till chap 40+, plus it's a monthly release.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

30 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.