MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Project Attack Revealed To Be TV Anime of 'Shingeki no Kyojin'
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Project Attack Revealed To Be TV Anime of 'Shingeki no Kyojin'

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
12-05-12, 6:01 PM

According to Bessatsu Shonen Magazine, the previously announced "Project Attack" was revealed to be the TV anime of Shingeki no Kyojin.

Trailer

Cast
Ellen: Kaji Yuki
Misaka: Ishikawa Yui
Armin: Inoue Marina

Source: Scan of Bessatsu Shonen Magazine

Shingeki no Kyojin on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, 12-16-12, 5:49 PM

12-05-12, 6:08 PM

NOW this is a really good news, actually made my day out of my exams jajaja

12-05-12, 6:16 PM

Hopefully they don't screw this up. Shingeki no Kyojin is amazing.

12-05-12, 6:18 PM

KajiKaji is in the show?

Hmm, Shu vibe perhaps? But this should be interesting.

12-05-12, 6:35 PM

Wit Studio? New production group I assume?

12-05-12, 6:36 PM

Urgggggggg... Yuuki Kaiji again? Getting tired of that guy :/

12-05-12, 6:43 PM

Fuck you Kaji Yuki. You're gonna fucking ruin this.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

12-05-12, 6:44 PM

It's not Ellen, it's Eren.

12-05-12, 6:45 PM

BloodRequiem said:
Fuck you Kaji Yuki. You're gonna fucking ruin this.
\

Boss/Badass main character + Ouma shoe voice = ??????
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told

12-05-12, 6:45 PM

I strangely want to watch a good revenge anime, like the whole sasuke thing. hopefully this turns out well

12-05-12, 6:46 PM

Amarrez said:
It's not Ellen, it's Eren.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told

12-05-12, 6:47 PM

supermegasonic said:
I strangely want to watch a good revenge anime, like the whole sasuke thing. hopefully this turns out well

...I don't know what to say...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.

12-05-12, 6:51 PM

BloodRequiem said:
supermegasonic said:

...I don't know what to say...

I guess its better not to say it out .

12-05-12, 6:59 PM

Well that's good news at least.
Ok™

12-05-12, 7:32 PM

Originality; at least in some contexts, this is good news good news indeed. Well, as long as they stay on point with the general running of the manga, and it's well animated that is O-&-<

12-05-12, 7:38 PM

Silentdaydream said:
Originality; at least in some contexts, this is good news good news indeed. Well, as long as they stay on point with the general running of the manga, and it's well animated that is O-&-<

Just hope it isn't an anime original ending...

12-05-12, 7:42 PM

aw its not a original anime story *sad face*

12-05-12, 7:46 PM

Just one word: FINALLY

Given the huge hypes surrounding the manga in the manga review circles in Japan for the last few years (and the associated sales) it is always a question when it will be adapted into anime.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

12-05-12, 7:54 PM

Shih said:
Wit Studio? New production group I assume?
It is a studio established this June as part of the IG PORT group which also owns Production IG. I read that although IG PORT owns most of this studio, substantial shares of it are also owned by 2 of the senior executives / producers from Production IG.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

12-05-12, 8:02 PM

Finally a good anime, this seaon and the next one seem pretty bad, I wish they make more Seinen and less moe in the future (not gonna happen T_T)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices