Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2012 12:38 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Caesar has absorbed Shinokuni, and has grown bigger.

Looks like Luffy is about to deliver the final blow and Caesar is crying in that last panel.
Dec 5, 2012 12:40 AM

May 2011
One thing: Shit is going to happen when Luffy is doing that.
Dec 5, 2012 12:43 AM

Sep 2012
Gigant Bazooka incoming. Adieu, Ceasar.
Dec 5, 2012 12:51 AM

Jun 2012
One epic chapter after another. Nice to see this arc finally coming to a close.

Luffy really does step up as captain when it matters. I can't wait to see how they face off against Joker in the near future.
Dec 5, 2012 12:53 AM

Oct 2010
PirateKingz said:

Luffy really does step up as captain when it matters. I can't wait to see how they face off against Joker in the near future.

I actually want Law to fight Joker later.
Dec 5, 2012 12:54 AM

Jan 2008
Vergo telling Law that Joker's past will seal everyone's fate. I'm curious about that now.

And holy crap Luffy. GO!!!

Of all the places to leave this chapter hanging, it just had to be right there.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 5, 2012 12:58 AM

Mar 2011
Why not include that ELEPHANT BAZOOKA DAMMIT?!
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 5, 2012 12:59 AM

Oct 2010
Kanic said:

Hopefully it is in mangastream version. lol
Dec 5, 2012 1:06 AM

Nov 2009
It was nice knowing you. Caesar.
Dec 5, 2012 1:08 AM
Dec 2011
Okay I'm pissed.

Why the hell did mangapanda leave out the colorspread?

This week's One Piece has a colorspread before it, so why the hell did they not include it?

I hate mangapanda with every fiber of my being.

They can't do anything right.
Dec 5, 2012 1:13 AM

Jun 2012
bonifide said:
PirateKingz said:

I actually want Law to fight Joker later.

It's inevitable (together with Luffy). Their alliance is already focused on fighting Joker (especially because Caesar is his underling).

Kanic said:

Or even better use the Elephant (Gatling) Red Hawk Bazooka for overkill xD
Dec 5, 2012 1:51 AM

Aug 2012
sigh, I gues this will finally be the last "finishing off caesar with a rage face" :(
Aaaand it's gone.

Usopp making an epic speech how he always wants to run away but Luffy doesn't forgive didn't quite sat as it should have...oh well
And of course Ceasars true colors came to show now. So, Vergo gone..Ceasar gone...Shinokuni still here...All I can see in the next chapter is 3 things:
-giant bazooka
- ZZZZZZZZZZZZSSSSSUPEEEEEER FRANKY RUNAWAY TRUST THE SUNNY!
-regrouping and trying to save everyone from the spreading of Shinokuni.

To be honest, now that it's come to a close, I expected a little bit more from the arc. It was like feeding us with information and badass moments to come, but something was just missing...
I gave every chapter a 5/5 though, so guess it's too late to bitch about it now huh.

EDIT: Btw now I'm quite possitive Buffalo and Baby5 won't come to fight them, since there appears to be no time. I guess they are put up just so they can save Vergo and assess the situation, and report back..
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Dec 5, 2012 1:54 AM

Mar 2011
^Whoever said it's over? Remember the two babies on the way? Dunno if they will appear in this island or not, though. BUT, rather than considering this arc something equivalent to Skypeia (or sth like that) think of it as the New world's "Baroque works" island.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Dec 5, 2012 1:57 AM
Sep 2012
Good chapter.
This arc is essentially a Whiskey Peak/Little Garden of the New World.
Nothing else. Those arcs were okay, fun things. This one is a lot better than those two actually, but at it's core also similar to those, it's not supposed to be something big like Marineford, but I think it's been pretty good, kind of "medium" in the scale of OP arcs. Looking forward to how things end cause the wrapping-up tends to be the most interesting.
Dec 5, 2012 2:13 AM

Dec 2012
Caesar gets a power up and seems like nothing has changed for Luffy so he will smash him with Elephant Gun with Armament Haki.
Hell Yes. Go Luffy.

Poor Vergo he is all chopped up and can't do a thing. Law is the man!!!
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 6, 2012 12:08 AM

May 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LOL Caesor crying? O.o

This chapter was really awesome! it had some of the original one piece comedy as well as some epic moments ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2012 4:56 AM

Mar 2010
Well now it looks like we finally moving to the final fight of this arc, a little bit boring but still with some epic panels. Hope this fight will not prolong for too long though,.
But if the arrow is straight
And the point is slick
It can pierce through dust
No matter how thick...
Dec 6, 2012 10:08 AM

Apr 2009
the double page was awesome about Movie Z..
young Garp = luffy
Dec 6, 2012 10:44 AM

Aug 2012
I truly enjoyed this chapter. Zoro has been running in the wrong direction for 4 chapters now with Tashigi on his shoulder, that was downright hilarious. Some more dialogue between Law and Vergo which was been quite interesting. Luffy getting ready to kick ass. All around a good chapter.
Dec 6, 2012 8:59 PM

May 2008
Awesome chapter. Even though we've seen the same setup with Caesar and Luffy and him getting punched like 3 times now, it's still epic. Epicly epic, especially the last page panels.

Law is a fucking badass too, i thought it was zoro or something who cut the place in half until it started rising..

Just curious. Do you guys think Luffy could easily take Magellan now since he has haki? Or would he still need the candle wax gloves? lol
Dec 7, 2012 2:04 AM

Dec 2011
I hope the Color Armament Haki infused- Dual Gigant Pistol finish Caesar!
This is dragging too much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2012 3:27 AM

Feb 2012
CC = Moria 2.0
Dec 9, 2012 4:18 PM

Nov 2009
Some inspiring words from Usopp. :)
Dec 10, 2012 9:43 PM

Aug 2012
Quick question. Did it look like Luffy went G2 when he was setting up his last attack?
Dec 11, 2012 8:44 AM

Aug 2010
JkImpulse said:
Quick question. Did it look like Luffy went G2 when he was setting up his last attack?

I don't see anything that makes me think he did.
Dec 11, 2012 9:28 AM

Aug 2012
Fiji said:
I hope the Color Armament Haki infused- Dual Gigant Pistol finish Caesar!
This is dragging too much.

I think that atk is called bazooka :D though you never know
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Dec 12, 2012 6:40 AM

Jul 2009
Something tells me Luffy isn't going to win so easily now Caesar has his new power.
Dec 30, 2017 9:32 AM

Feb 2013
We all are sick of seeing Caesar's face!
Jul 7, 2021 1:32 AM

Jun 2017
It seems so long ago when Usopp's ambition was to become a pirate captain. Now, he respects Luffy as his captain. Usopp's faith in Luffy showed his dedication and content for his position. Luffy was indeed a true leader!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Oct 25, 2022 9:14 AM

May 2021
Usopp defending Luffy's honour ftw. Beating up Caesar now feels like beating up a dead horse.

Apr 14, 2023 2:52 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Caesar is time to cry!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

17 by Brunilde »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.