Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2012 11:54 AM

Jun 2012
I personally like the idea of more ED, but it wouldn't be Ixion Saga DT without, well... DT.

If I ever get the chance to name an ultimate attack, I'm definitely stealing that name. I mean, who wouldn't want an ultimate attack named Super Golden High Speed and High Jump Shrimp Big Spinning Doppelganger Miracle Attack? Plus, as a bonus, your enemies would be confused wondering what you just said that you can go in for the kill. It's THE ultimate attack!

Well, I wonder what the deal with that Alma chick is. What's the point in bringing Kon into that world if she's helping ED? Is it just for her own amusement?

I hope this anime won't just be 12 episodes. I don't know how, but I wish they'd span it out.
Dec 3, 2012 1:09 PM

Sep 2012
KazukiJurai said:
Well, I wonder what the deal with that Alma chick is. What's the point in bringing Kon into that world if she's helping ED? Is it just for her own amusement?
She may just be the last boss. I am sure ED and his team will join forces with DT and his company later in the show. Those guys on ED side are definitely not portrayed as villains at all.

KazukiJurai said:
I hope this anime won't just be 12 episodes. I don't know how, but I wish they'd span it out.
Well, you know what; it is NOT 12 episodes!! It is a 2-cour series and I can only salute Capcom for sponsoring such a long length for the marketing of its game which has nothing of the characters from the anime and is never a game with comedy in it.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 3, 2012 1:28 PM

Sep 2011
symbv said:
KazukiJurai said:
She may just be the last boss. I am sure ED and his team will join forces with DT and his company later in the show. Those guys on ED side are definitely not portrayed as villains at all.
yah alma is a pretty obvious villain at this point, i look forword to ed and dt joining forces since those 2 are hilarious together and them working with one another would be entertaining

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 3, 2012 3:14 PM

Nov 2011
Funny things happen in a bar, didnt particularly like Alma's voice

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 3, 2012 3:15 PM

Sep 2011
Zee530 said:
Funny things happen in a bar, didnt particularly like Alma's voice
You know this wasnt the first time we heard her talk

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 3, 2012 4:00 PM

Feb 2009
Erec-sama male hare.... subordinates are a bunch of idiot. I thought KT was a woman, I guess I'm wrong then again they keep saying "she" when addressing Mariandale.

I hope this time with such a powerful sword you won't get your ass own by Kon again!
Dec 3, 2012 4:03 PM

Feb 2012
Not as funny as previous eps, but was enjoyable seeing the crew :D
Dec 3, 2012 4:45 PM

Mar 2010
Presumably I'm the only one who prefer DT crew over ED team. It's kinda like in Gintama - even if Yorozuya are main characters, a lot of people love Shinsengumi more. But, speaking of both anime, the most funny is interaction between both main teams :P

PS: And what the heck yordles doing here? o_O
OrziDec 3, 2012 4:49 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2012 4:01 PM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Really? Has no one made this yet or has MAL fucked up again? *shrugs*

Really liked this episode, it was good to see the 4 stooges drunkenly bickering about who was the best!

I gotta say, I figured KT was female but with the gender specific pronouns they were using I'm not so sure. I mean, she has boobs but so does Marienne. Hmmm...

Also, Erec and Alma together? What is she plotting?
Dec 7, 2012 7:00 PM

Sep 2011
Mal lost this in the hack, i remember posting on it.

thought the episode was ok. I feel like when we dont have kon or ED its just not as entertaining as it should be.

Also alma is petty obvious to be the villain at this point.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 8, 2012 10:19 PM

Nov 2010
Hey, Leon. I dare you to say it again.

Had me laughing so hard. XD
Dec 9, 2012 5:25 AM
Jan 2011
I wonder whose side does Almaflora serves?
Dec 9, 2012 8:53 AM

May 2010
Haha KT and his maiden mode had me laughing
Dec 9, 2012 8:57 AM

Sep 2011
Nasty001 said:
I wonder whose side does Almaflora serves?
Team wild card

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 9, 2012 11:49 AM
Feb 2012
Looks like this anime will have more than 12-13 episodes. I might like that actually since it's got something uniquely weird to it; be it the humour, the fanservice ending or... yeah, the humour again. It's funny. Makes me laugh. Yeah, nothing more to add.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Dec 10, 2012 4:32 PM

Apr 2009
Finally got a name to that mysterious woman, Alma Flora eh? Maybe she's related to whatever all that Alma thingamajig is and Erec seems to know her, he called her an Ixion. A god or deity or whatever in that world perhaps? And the creature that forged his new blade gave Erec something else too, his balls? LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 23, 2013 11:40 AM

Dec 2012
Radiation_ said:
What's up with the Kon, and crew hatred? They are funny too. I think they should both be focused on.
Hi-5 to you,sir! I find both sides entertaining. So far my top three favorite moments are:

3. When DT pretended to be a deity and kept making videogame metaphors

2. When ED's crew got drunk this episode

1. EVERY TIME MARIANDALE GOES INTO HER DEEP VOICE! XD
Jul 8, 2014 3:14 PM
Mar 2013
KT crushing is qt :3

Love ED episodes.
Sep 10, 2014 5:32 AM

Jun 2011
I wonder what is the deal with the pet, or is it really that man, like someone mentioned in this thread?

Variation's "no special name" cracked me up.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 24, 2015 9:11 AM

Mar 2010
lol Leon didn't even use his full attack name against the dragon thing!
Jun 23, 2015 8:45 PM
Aug 2008
Lol. Nice episode. This anime really watchable. Although I'm hoping more from it.
Sep 13, 2017 2:10 AM

Jan 2016
Variation's special attack is awesome even though it got no name.. lmao.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2012

39 by Avinash1999 »»
Dec 25, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2013

91 by Sebsatian123 »»
Oct 21, 2023 11:37 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2012

53 by EsieEyen »»
Jul 4, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2012

87 by EsieEyen »»
Apr 10, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Ixion Saga DT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2012

56 by neeJay »»
Feb 24, 2023 6:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.