Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 30, 2012 9:26 PM

Mar 2012
Holy crap... that was good.
I have to say though, the animation might have to be my least favorite part of this series. Of course, this episode was nowhere on the same level as episode 5, but the visuals and animation still felt awkwardly stagnant and awry.
That aside, I loved the dialogue in this episode. It's great that we got another info-heavy episode like episode 4. And I'm really enjoying the characters too. This episode really managed to pack some great emotions in its ending between Shun and Saki. I'm so excited for the direction the series is going in, and there have been so many qualities in the past couple of episodes that have allowed me to overlook the animation in exchange for the fantastic story, characters, and dialogue.
Nov 30, 2012 9:28 PM

Jul 2012
Well that was pretty amazing.
Not exactly sure where this is all headed though.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 30, 2012 9:29 PM

Jul 2012
nauticalblue said:
Holy crap... that was good.
I have to say though, the animation might have to be my least favorite part of this series. Of course, this episode was nowhere on the same level as episode 5, but the visuals and animation still felt awkwardly stagnant and awry.

Yeah I know what you mean.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 30, 2012 9:31 PM

Nov 2011
The colors raped my eyes

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 30, 2012 10:03 PM

Aug 2011
So much Saki ass.
Nov 30, 2012 10:16 PM

Jul 2012
AiCon said:
Also, the reason why Shun turned into a karma demon is because Saki didn't restore the cantus right. Poor Saki will have to live with for the rest of her life. The rest of them too are at risk as well of becoming karma demons.

i gotta disagree with this little part here~ but this is my own interpretation, so i could be mistaken?

when their juryoku got sealed, they were basically hypnotized into believing that they lost it and couldn't use it anymore. then when saki restored their mantra, it was like just breaking that hypnosis and allowing them to use their juryoku again. each individual person's juryoku itself has not changed. so it wasn't like shun's powers became different from before.

from shun's explanation, the juryoku is the manifestation of their subconscious power, and karma demons emerge when they are no longer able to control it. so therefore, it's not just the group that's at risk of becoming karma demons, pretty much EVERYONE IN THE SOCIETY is at risk.

saki herself thought it might have been her fault, but shun denied it.
Nov 30, 2012 10:19 PM

May 2010
crazy episode. this show really is better than expected.
Nov 30, 2012 10:44 PM
Sep 2012
EstelleBright said:
So much Saki ass.
HELL YEAH!

More Saki and Maria close-up's - Less Satoru yaoi.
walk said:
AiCon said:
Also, the reason why Shun turned into a karma demon is because Saki didn't restore the cantus right. Poor Saki will have to live with for the rest of her life. The rest of them too are at risk as well of becoming karma demons.

i gotta disagree with this little part here~ but this is my own interpretation, so i could be mistaken?

when their juryoku got sealed, they were basically hypnotized into believing that they lost it and couldn't use it anymore. then when saki restored their mantra, it was like just breaking that hypnosis and allowing them to use their juryoku again. each individual person's juryoku itself has not changed. so it wasn't like shun's powers became different from before.

from shun's explanation, the juryoku is the manifestation of their subconscious power, and karma demons emerge when they are no longer able to control it. so therefore, it's not just the group that's at risk of becoming karma demons, pretty much EVERYONE IN THE SOCIETY is at risk.

saki herself thought it might have been her fault, but shun denied it.
What you've said is true but isn't the reason why those priests couldn't seal back Shun's cantus was because Saki didn't do the ritual properly?

Shun mentioned that his cantus or seal was like a broken lid that leaked out no matter what. Saki then reasoned that it might have been her fault since she didn't do it right.
IconicNov 30, 2012 10:54 PM
Nov 30, 2012 11:00 PM

Jul 2012
AiCon said:
What you've said is true but isn't the reason why those priests couldn't seal back Shun's cantus was because Saki didn't do the ritual properly?

Shun mentioned that his cantus or seal was like a broken lid that leaked out no matter what. Saki then reasoned that it might have been her fault since she didn't do it right.

so as shun explained, they need their conscious to keep the juryoku under control. but in shun's case, he is no longer able to do that. to seal his powers would mean to put him under the hypnosis to make him believe that he can't use his juryoku anymore (the power is always there, they just THINK it's not), but that won't work anymore because his subconscious is leaking out, even without him meaning to.

so imo, it's his own subconscious that is becoming too overwhelming, and that has nothing to do with saki's doing.
Nov 30, 2012 11:05 PM
Sep 2012
walk said:
AiCon said:

so as shun explained, they need their conscious to keep the juryoku under control. but in shun's case, he is no longer able to do that. to seal his powers would mean to put him under the hypnosis to make him believe that he can't use his juryoku anymore (the power is always there, they just THINK it's not), but that won't work anymore because his subconscious is leaking out, even without him meaning to.

so imo, it's his own subconscious that is becoming too overwhelming, and that has nothing to do with saki's doing.
Okay, I get it now. Thanks for the explanation walk.
Nov 30, 2012 11:08 PM

Nov 2012
I have to rant first: I am REALLY pissed off at Saki for not even ONCE telling Shun "I love you" back. Heck, she could have even substituted in like, or possible love. Maybe she could be honest and admit to sexual attraction, anything! Instead, she keeps screaming "SHUN!" and the boy says "I love you" TWICE by then giving her a friggin two chances, pinning his hopes on the fact that she's a bit slow today or maybe didn't hear him the first time, but NOOOO! She just keeps doing these dramatic movements and saying bipolar crap like she's in some friggin drama and doesn't even take the chance to say "Yeah, bud, was good while it lasted" or something before flying away and thinking "Oh yeah, I need to live. Forget Shun, I need to LIVE". Seriously, screw her feelings for Shun, she made this episode scream "ME ME ME!" at times =.=*

Sigh, now back to the plot line. This is rather interesting, the whole lid-flopping-off-and-cantus-leaking possibility. (Also, for those wondering how Shun got those books from Saki's mom, she works at the library, remember? He probably checked them out). This symptom could kind of relate to people on Earth, perhaps those who let their ambitions cloud their common sense and rationality.

However, I do want to confirm that, yes, the world is affected by human subconscious. Not so much the complete thoughts and ideas (those are externally produced and affect in that manner) but more of an overall emotion perhaps that is released in an 'aura' sort of matter. This is what let's us 'read the mood' and 'get the vibe' from people. A feeling can build up, especially if it's felt a lot at a particular space and moment, and effect circumstances dramatically. That's why most people get uncomfortable when tension 'builds up' in a room. Even if no one's arguing, tension can still build up between people for whatever reason. But, when class ends and the door opens and everyone leaves, the tension is literally let out, into the halls. So, I'm guessing closed off spaces are more prone to being easily affected by the slightest disruptions and negative/positive moods that bubble up.

In the case of cantus, which is clearly more deadly and complicated than just thoughts and feelings (or perhaps it's the physical manifestation of thought and emotion and the subconscious mind), it will clearly easily disrupt a closed off, tight knit society. I'm guessing that they finish off those other 'misfit' children because they don't follow the rules of the society and simply don't meet the Council's standards. With exceptional students like Shun, even if a few rules are broken, they're more likely to keep him because he carries potential. Also, the values Shun was brought up with (such as sacrificing yourself for the society) are still in place the whole time and effect him till the very end, which may be why they let him live on for so long unlike those 'misfit' children. Either way, a clear up of this would be nice in the next episode or so.

As for the animation, I found it great except for the fact it kept playing up Saki's sexuality and her absurdity. I was suspicious the moment the episode began because Saki's appearance is altered a bit. Notice her eyes are bigger, she's obviously more feminine, and all her dramatic actions and vulnerability that randomly shows up only to exemplify the common (and sometimes rather sexist) portrayal of women. In other words, she seemed like one of those typical shoujo anime gals who are stuck in an inconclusive romance that just keeps dragging on and on because they just can't spit out what they want until two seasons, fifty episodes, and a horde of complications later.

Anyways, it was pretty good overall. Just hope that these subtle nonconsecutive details don't happen too often. Unless, of course, there's that deeper meaning to them that I'm completely missing. In that case, I'd appreciate it if someone would fill me in.
SpiraiNov 30, 2012 11:21 PM
Nov 30, 2012 11:11 PM
Sep 2012
Spirai said:
I have to rant first: I am REALLY pissed off at Saki for not even ONCE telling Shun "I love you" back. Heck, she could have even substituted in like, or possible love. Maybe she could be honest and admit to sexual attraction even, anything! Instead, she keeps screaming "SHUN!" and the boy says "I love you" TWICE by then giving her a friggin two chances, betting on the fact that she has a short term memory or maybe didn't hear him the first time, but NOOOO! She just keeps doing these dramatic bipolar movements and saying all these teary words (though in the end she just flies away saying "I need to live") and doesn't even take the chance to say "yeah, bud, was good while it lasted" or something. Seriously, screw her feelings for Shun, she made this episode scream "ME ME ME!" at times =.=*
That's because Saki wasn't in love Shun. Saki was in love with Satoru. Remember all those scenes of Saki staring at Shun and Satoru together. She later started having sex with Maria to forget about Satoru.
Nov 30, 2012 11:13 PM

Jul 2012
It's interesting how these cats are like trained assassins. They always go for the neck or vital points.

But their limitations seems to be physical as they're easily killed by cantus.

We see Shun once more, wearing an interesting mask. Why couldn't he take it off?

I admit there was a bit of a shock value seeing Subaru looking like a stone animal hybrid instead of the familiar squished doggy face.

All the feely feels, knowing we'll never see them again.

And Saki's recurring butt shots seem to be somewhat of a major highlight for this week.
LunaDec 4, 2012 12:12 PM
Nov 30, 2012 11:25 PM

Nov 2012
AiCon said:
Spirai said:
I have to rant first: I am REALLY pissed off at Saki for not even ONCE telling Shun "I love you" back. Heck, she could have even substituted in like, or possible love. Maybe she could be honest and admit to sexual attraction even, anything! Instead, she keeps screaming "SHUN!" and the boy says "I love you" TWICE by then giving her a friggin two chances, betting on the fact that she has a short term memory or maybe didn't hear him the first time, but NOOOO! She just keeps doing these dramatic bipolar movements and saying all these teary words (though in the end she just flies away saying "I need to live") and doesn't even take the chance to say "yeah, bud, was good while it lasted" or something. Seriously, screw her feelings for Shun, she made this episode scream "ME ME ME!" at times =.=*
That's because Saki wasn't in love Shun. Saki was in love with Satoru. Remember all those scenes of Saki staring at Shun and Satoru together. She later started having sex with Maria to forget about Satoru.

Wait...what?! But when they were young, she always fought with Satoru and blushed when Shun complimented her. And her and Shun on multiple occasions shared eye contact and blushes although he was 'going out with Satoru'. Moreover, she was the one who got so concerned about Shun and went after him in the forest by herself. How could I have read all the signals so wrong? I thought all Saki felt for Satoru was sexual attraction (as everyone in the society does at 12-19 apparently) and a deeper friendship/trust bond because of the personal hardship they went through together with the queer rats...
Nov 30, 2012 11:25 PM

Jul 2012
AiCon said:
Spirai said:
I'm pretty sure that Saki was in love with Shun. In the one interaction between Saki and Satoru sometime in episode 9, they joke and kid around as they did when they were younger.
Since episode 8, you can tell Saki always had her eyes on Shun. Whenever they talked, she wanted to be with Shun and asked what she could do for him as a lovestruck teenager would. When she 'spied' on Shun and Satoru, it was really Shun she was looking out for (hence the little close up of Shun glancing at her during that scene).

I'd like to elaborate more with Saki's and Satoru's relationships, but it would involve major spoilers.
Nov 30, 2012 11:26 PM

Oct 2011
AiCon said:

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope sweetie, you got it a little off.

Saki was in love with Shun. I promise you, Saki was more than in love with Shun. Right now, she likes Satoru, not in a romantic way, but she likes him. That time when they were together and lost in the forest did bring them closer into liking each other in that way, but as of episode ten Saki loved Shun more than anyone. Remember that part in episode eight when she was about to confess but Shun stopped him? Yup.

And finally, Saki didn't start having sex with Maria to forget about Satoru, she was doing it to forget about Shun.
Nov 30, 2012 11:27 PM
Jan 2011
...No...No...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why Shun why? You were the the best among us. You were the chosen one! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TQ
Dec 1, 2012 12:19 AM
Jul 2018
Great episode. This is really the best of the season

But
removed-userDec 1, 2012 12:41 AM
Dec 1, 2012 12:38 AM

Jun 2009
What with those countless Saki's crotch shot?! What with this artwork?! What's the deal with the animation?! Director allowed to piss around with it's animation every 5 episodes?!

This is such a good show, the story is interesting so far...

If only they... Ugh! Why do they even do this?!

Yamauchi... KEEP YOUR F***ING HANDS TO YOURSELF PLEASE!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2012 12:56 AM

Nov 2011
Despite having the same director as ep 5, this ep flowed well and his style really help make the atmosphere. Definitely best show of the season IMO

EstelleBright said:
So much Saki ass.

Like that is a bad thing
The Art of Eight
Dec 1, 2012 12:57 AM

Sep 2012
What just happened. At the end of ep 9 it was night time and she was holding a torch now it's suddenly all white and spookey looking, those trees look different and no torch. Also the art was dramatically different and for some reason Saki looked older and taller, that might have been because of all the ass closeups though.
Dec 1, 2012 1:02 AM

Sep 2012
Oh my god. The best episode of the season.
Dec 1, 2012 2:21 AM

Nov 2009
THEM OSTS... DAT ENDING
Wow, that was one amazing episode.

edwd2 said:
Great episode. This is really the best of the season

But

LOL
MagicFlierDec 1, 2012 2:40 AM
Dec 1, 2012 2:53 AM

Aug 2008
Nothing less than a superb episode.

Shun looks cool with his mask. That makes him awesome in his last minutes at least.

Saki looks great in tights. From top to toe.
Dec 1, 2012 2:57 AM
Dec 2010
Most moving episode of this series yet. The change in art style really suited this episode well, and the landscapes done in that artsy manner really added to the eerie effect.

Though there were a few places where art and animation were really poor.
Dec 1, 2012 3:07 AM

Nov 2009
One of the best episode so far ...
Now we all know what happened to Shun and why did he turn into.
Dec 1, 2012 3:25 AM
Nov 2012
Bouum said:
I'm kind of disappointed with that, I thought he liked Satoru too. Poor Satoru! I'm kind of disappointed he doesn't have anything to say about Satoru the guy and speak about his dog... but somehow, you could pretty much apply the whole story about 'Satoru The Dog' to 'Satoru The Guy' a little so I just did to feel better about how Shun just totally forgot about 'Satoru the Guy' when they seemed so close.

... I felt bad for Satoru too but, oh well... I guess no one cares about him in this anime anymore lol. Too bad I liked him a lot ! That character didn't deserve to be forgotten so easily... WTF Shun!

You're forgetting that only Saki was there. If Satoru was there Shun would have probably say to him he loved him too...

And Satoru is still the main male protagonist. It's just that this episode was about Saki and Shun.

But don't worry, Satoru will be in every episode from now on. It'll be SakixSatoru again from now on...

justin_chun said:
Good episode, very sad though. Where do the characters go from this point, though?

People keep asking "When will the REAL story start?"

Well, it only start when the characters are 26.

Everything that happens before that is just a very, VERY long prologue...

DancerHope said:
kpk10 said:
Endymion said:
Awesome episode. I wonder who is this? Shun? Or something that once was called Shun?

On the bright side, I wanted Saki to be with Satoru. Now he have some chances. And Mamoru should be with Maria. Yeah, seems to be alright ^__^

I said who that is...

If you want to know... that's

Have you read the manga ? Ah ! I love spoilers .. is Ryou a new character that'll be introduced in episode 11 ?

Novel, not manga.

And yes, Ryou is a new character that'll be introduced in episode 11.

He's

myuun said:
AiCon said:

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope sweetie, you got it a little off.

Saki was in love with Shun. I promise you, Saki was more than in love with Shun. Right now, she likes Satoru, not in a romantic way, but she likes him. That time when they were together and lost in the forest did bring them closer into liking each other in that way, but as of episode ten Saki loved Shun more than anyone. Remember that part in episode eight when she was about to confess but Shun stopped him? Yup.

And finally, Saki didn't start having sex with Maria to forget about Satoru, she was doing it to forget about Shun.

Yes and no.

Saki loved Shun but she also has a THING for Satoru.

In the novel she does admits to herself that she feels something for Satoru, that he makes her feel safe and protected but she doesn't really know what to make out of it.

But for some reason they didn't show it in the anime...

Later on she will realize that
And Satoru obviously always had a crush on her from childhood...
kpk10Dec 1, 2012 3:52 AM
Dec 1, 2012 4:49 AM

Mar 2011
Really well done episode
The soundtracks are amazing and the art style and atmosphere really works well with the episode
Although there are still many mysterious things left unanswered which could be a good sign, no doubt it was one of the best episodes yet
Dec 1, 2012 5:36 AM

Sep 2007
This episode has made this series so far ...

Dec 1, 2012 5:42 AM

Dec 2009
Confusing art direction, but it worked better than episode five. That's something, I guess.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Dec 1, 2012 5:52 AM

Dec 2010
walk said:

it was kind of cool to see shun bring up freudian theories. so i guess in a way, he became a gouma because his superego could no longer control his id.

also, gotta applaud taneda risa for when saki screamed shun's name. it was so heartwrenching and full of emotion

ugh this ep was so sad

Nope, it'd be because his ego could no longer control his id. In Freudian terms, the ego is that part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and unconscious, whereas the superego is what is commonly understood as ones conscience, allowing for self-examination and critique based on social standards learned and ingrained within us whilst being nurtured in youth. Shun still had the faculties to critique and judge his actions, he just couldn't control them.
Dec 1, 2012 6:35 AM

Jan 2012
Huh so Shun is gone for good? ;(
Great episode... cried...
Dec 1, 2012 6:35 AM

Jul 2009
This episode went by in a flash.
I'll miss you, Shun.
Dec 1, 2012 6:41 AM

Aug 2010
gotta say, the art style didn't feel as out of place as in ep5. Actually, I think it contributed to the eerie, warped atmosphere.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Dec 1, 2012 7:00 AM

Jan 2011
This was a really strange episode, but it was amazing at the same time.
The art was once again different though, but it didn't suck like the previous time, it was just different.
Is this really how Shun will just disappear? That was just really, really sad. I was really amazed, definitely the best episode so far.
The list of questions just keeps growing, I wonder if we'll ever get some answers.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 1, 2012 7:09 AM

Jan 2008
Sad episode, but I feel even more sad that such an important episode is done this way.

I should have give up watching and just listen to the show.
Dec 1, 2012 7:39 AM
Nov 2011
id said:
Sad episode, but I feel even more sad that such an important episode is done this way.

I should have give up watching and just listen to the show.
you don't like well done episodes?
Dec 1, 2012 7:47 AM

Dec 2009
Marow said:
Confusing art direction, but it worked better than episode five. That's something, I guess.

I think it was the vibe of the episode that made it more fitting, although I really hope we won't get one of these every five episodes because I still prefer the regular art style by miles.
Ara ara.
Dec 1, 2012 8:04 AM

Oct 2011
Weird but in a good way - with all that shifts in art style
not to mention the plot.

It feels like Roadside Picnic, with changing reality and overall mood. And that's awesome I was waiting for something like this for some time.
Dec 1, 2012 8:15 AM

Feb 2008
Brilliant episode!
Though it kinda sucks the art is changing so much, and for the worse that is.
Also, what's with all those ass and crotch shots from Saki this week o_O
Dec 1, 2012 8:19 AM

Jul 2012
lizardking461 said:
walk said:

it was kind of cool to see shun bring up freudian theories. so i guess in a way, he became a gouma because his superego could no longer control his id.

also, gotta applaud taneda risa for when saki screamed shun's name. it was so heartwrenching and full of emotion

ugh this ep was so sad

Nope, it'd be because his ego could no longer control his id. In Freudian terms, the ego is that part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and unconscious, whereas the superego is what is commonly understood as ones conscience, allowing for self-examination and critique based on social standards learned and ingrained within us whilst being nurtured in youth. Shun still had the faculties to critique and judge his actions, he just couldn't control them.

i hadn't studied studied freud in a while, so my knowledge of it is a little rusty. but yes, i believe you are right~ so from my understanding, the ego has no sense of right or wrong, it just simply points the id in the right direction. in shun's case, the id is pretty much ignoring those directions and spiraling out of control.
walkDec 1, 2012 8:40 AM
Dec 1, 2012 8:32 AM
Sep 2011
It's incredible how atmospheric this show can be at times. It was the perfect mix of outlandish, striking visuals, interesting camera angles and soothing, compelling soundtrack.

I'd love it if this show would maintain this peculiar art style on its whole run, especially this episode reminded me heavily of Casshern Sins, not only regarding visuals but also mood and pacing.
Dec 1, 2012 9:39 AM
Dec 2009
Really good episode, animation was slightly off a but loving the art style.

It's too bad Shun, you had to die to make way for Saki x Satoru.

What was the point of writing the details in the book when your just going to let it be swallowed up with you into the earth. Should've given it to Saki to take back to her mother.

Please no more new male characters, I don't think I can stand anymore yaoi tongue on tongue
Dec 1, 2012 9:56 AM
Nov 2011
it's like you guys don't even know what "animation" mean...
you can't seriously say this ep wasn't well animated, come on
Dec 1, 2012 10:03 AM

May 2010
good bye Shun it's been fun(not really) -__-
Dec 1, 2012 10:11 AM

Jul 2009
Shinoshiri Yori
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 1, 2012 11:23 AM
Nov 2012
Let's talk about theories:

Despite what Saki said about Maria at the end of episode 2, I always thought Shun would be the more logical choice to turn to the dark side by the end.

But now that he's dead, I won't be surprised if Maria is the true villain of this series.

Think about it. By what Shun said, EVERYONE in their society, especially if their powers are strong, could turn into Karma Demons, and when that priest came to their class, he only looked at Satoru, Maria and Shun.

Meaning Saki and Mamoru are probably the weakest in their group, meaning there's a very big chance that either Maria or Satoru (or both of them) could turn into Karma Demons and unlike Shun who didn't want to do any harm and killed himself, they could easily take the other path to the dark side.

You remember how bloodthirsty Satoru seemed to be during episode 6? That could also be foreshadowing for him.

What do you think?
Dec 1, 2012 11:45 AM

May 2010
Disappointing, i seem hype too
Dec 1, 2012 12:02 PM

Aug 2011
Simply... wow. Best episode since. I bawled so hard the entire episode. The artistic direction of this episode was just great; it reminded me a bit of what Shaft does, especially with the angles. I'm so sorry about Shun, and I'm so sorry about how Saki had to witness it. I just... My heart is like broken right now. The fact that Subaru was turned into something like that and how Shun was so upset over Subaru's death just killed me. This is an amazing anime.
Dec 1, 2012 1:05 PM

Aug 2011
echoing "what's up with all of saki's ass/crotch shots this episode!?!?" comments. ~_~ she's like 14, let's not sexualize her...

10 episodes in! i hope they give us more detail about what the end goal of this story is and more background on the creation of their society.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.