Joined: Feb 2010
Original works, huh? I'm definitely glad it's not a key adaption. Here's hoping they make something as enjoyable as Chuunibyou. Gonna have to wait on some more synopsis infos before I get hyped up, but most likely I'll watch it anyway. KyoAni always delivers, their base material just doesn't always work for me.
Another moeshit from KyoAni. K-On! was descent. K-On!! was shit. K-On Movie was so-so. Hyouka was boring shit. I hope they would make smth more serious(like FMP SR or Key trilogy) or at least more entertaining(like Haruhi, FMP Fumoffu or Cuu2Byo) after that. I don't want another boring moe-slice (((
Nachtwandler_21 said: Another moeshit from KyoAni. K-On! was descent. K-On!! was shit. K-On Movie was so-so. Hyouka was boring shit. I hope they would make smth more serious(like FMP SR or Key trilogy) or at least more entertaining(like Haruhi, FMP Fumoffu or Cuu2Byo) after that. I don't want another boring moe-slice (((
Have you seen the show yet? How can you call it moeshit yet say Chuunibyou is more entertaining when it's also a 'moe' show?
All we have to go by is the PV and you're already jumping to conclusions =/
1. Likeble characters not flat moe girls like Hyouka and K-On
2. Descent comedy(which K-On S2 and Hyouka lacked)
3. Real romance(just this is enough)
And juging from the current info about new series it would be another "cute girls doing cute things"
WHOA. What am I reading.
1. Hyouka's characters are actually great. Or rather, the interaction between them. The school festival arc is quite possibly one of the most impressive arcs I've seen in a while. If there's one thing you shouldn't complain about with Hyouka, it's the characters. Especially when you compare it to Chuunibyou whose characters ARE walking moeblobs. You can't be serious when you're saying Chuunibyou's characters are decent or good. Especially not after the latest episode,
Durr my dad died so I'm going to act retarded
2. Implying anime needs comedy. This is just complete and utter nonsense.
3. Hyouka has real romance. However, it was unfinished in the end which was slightly disappointing. But if you say Hyouka doesn't have romance, I wonder wether you actually paid attention while watching it.
I never thought I'd be defending Hyouka, since I'm not a great fan of it either. It's pretty much an unfinished product in terms of characters/romance and offers mostly uninteresting ''mysteries''.
But yeah, more on topic, not looking forward to this.