Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 12, 2008 4:48 PM

Feb 2008
I was just wondering why there is almost no ero-anime titles listed in the Anime Affilations? There are plenty based on Visual Novels out there. I only see Pia Carrot & One ~ True Stories ~ listed. Has this been due to lack of interest or a wish to not include them?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 30, 2008 8:02 AM

Sep 2008
probably cause the interest is low in it...i think its cause of both they...they dont wana include ero GAMES...plus the fact that most people dont really play vn's cause they dont wana dl or risk dling and playing...
Jan 7, 2009 6:58 AM

Mar 2008
I also listed the H versions of ONE and Mizuiro and from what I heard Canvas has H content as well. The only reason why I haven't listed any H titles is basically because I don't know what ones are based on actual visual novels.
Jan 7, 2009 5:06 PM

Aug 2007
Two titles I can name off of the top of my head are...

Jiburiru - The Devil Angel
Sora no Iro, Mizo no Iro

I reckon that there is probably a near equal amount of anime based adaptations and eroge OVA ones. Get to the meat of it as they say!
Jan 9, 2009 5:33 AM

Jun 2008
Some other titles you could add :

- Ai yori Aoshi
- Bible Black
- Discipline The Record of a Crusade
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (got 1 or 2 (or more ?) doujins VN)

That's all I have in mind for now
Nov 25, 2010 3:48 PM

Mar 2010
Quintessence said:
The only reason why I haven't listed any H titles is basically because I don't know what ones are based on actual visual novels.

There's always the Visual Novel Database or Wikipedia for confirmation convenience (though my latter nominee may be shutdown soon due to inadequate financial donations...)
co_flame said:
If it sells, it works.
Dec 6, 2010 9:47 PM

May 2008
feel free to look through my anime list for some. Anything tagged VN or H-game is a visual novel based show.
Jun 16, 2011 10:08 AM

May 2011
TQ said:
Quintessence said:
The only reason why I haven't listed any H titles is basically because I don't know what ones are based on actual visual novels.

There's always the Visual Novel Database or Wikipedia for confirmation convenience (though my latter nominee may be shutdown soon due to inadequate financial donations...)

What? Wikipedia may shutdown? Unlikely, very unlikey, considering it is the fifth most visited website on the internet.
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Jun 16, 2011 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
Nope it will never shutdown. They only say that because they want some money from people who believe that shit. If they had financial problems then they just have to put some advertising on their site and everything will be fine. I mean like you said, the 5th most visited website.

I don't say that it's wrong to spend money, wikipedia is awesome, thumbs up for that site.
Jun 25, 2011 6:43 PM

Aug 2010
Mereck said:
Some other titles you could add :

- Ai yori Aoshi
- Bible Black
- Discipline The Record of a Crusade
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (got 1 or 2 (or more ?) doujins VN)

That's all I have in mind for now

O.O HARUHI !!!??? i need that one
hmm the only thing that comes to my mind h erog games are:
bible black , taiman asagi , kanajo kanajo hmmmmmm, hmmm, and i am not sure but gakuen 2? café junky milk junky hmmmm, errrrrr what more .. >,< . rin x sen hmmmmmmm there is some more but i forgot their names errr its not that i have read those :D i just found it one time in vndb.org while browsing lol. just happen to remember them . oh gitai saimin also xD . hmmm sweet home , fault.
ok guys don t get the whrong idea about me . i just happen hmm accidently to know them :) ok?
Sep 9, 2011 11:05 PM

May 2011
You should also add:
- Tsuyokiss
- Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku
"Giving one's name to someone about to die is meaningless." - Hiko Seijuurou
"There are no miracles in this world; there are only accidents, inevitabilities, and what you are going to do. That is it." - Himura Yuu
"A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. No pretty words you say will change that." - Hiko Seijuurou
Sep 10, 2011 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
Seijurou said:
You should also add:
- Tsuyokiss
- Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku

I added both of them.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Top 5 VNs ( 1 2 3 )

AltriaPendragon - Jun 2, 2013

120 by Fischer77 »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:49 PM

» Top 10 Heroines from all the VN's you have read?

Riptos - Jun 23, 2021

1 by UIGodFather »»
Jul 3, 2021 7:19 AM

» What VN are you currently playing? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MayuAsagiri - Dec 17, 2013

434 by removed-user »»
Apr 25, 2021 6:26 AM

» Member Birthday List ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 8, 2011

126 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Apr 23, 2021 4:51 PM

» Visual Novel Data Base Account ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jan 29, 2011

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 14, 2021 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.