MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

RP RP!!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» KuroganeXFai »» RP RP!!

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
12-19-08, 6:31 AM

"Syaoran!" Sakura spouted, shocked. "That was VERY rude!" She glared at her closest friend and stepped forward with her hand extended, "It's a pleasure to meet you Ryuu. I'm sure you're very trustworthy, If Kurogane trusts you that is." she giggled at her own joke.
Fai laughed as well hugging Sere to him.

12-19-08, 1:35 PM

Syaoran ashamedly looks away.

Ryuu smiles a fai like smile, "Oh I don't mind one bit, Syaoran-kun is just being overprotective of the one he cares about the most Sakura-hime-chan." He says with a wink as he shakes her hand.
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!

12-30-08, 9:16 AM

Sakura blushed but giggled in spite herself.
"Now now," Said Fai. "Syaoran want's to keep that a secret." he but his finger against his lips signaling a secrect.

12-31-08, 10:33 PM

Syaoran goes crimson.

Ryuu smirks and it reminds you of kurogane, "Ooooh okay."

01-05-09, 8:44 AM

Fai hugged Sere tighter and then placed her on her feet. "So Ryuu could you kindly give the princess her feathers please, and then we can head off, to our next destination."

01-06-09, 10:45 PM

Ryuu nods some and hold sout the sparkling white and pink feathers, "Here you are Sakura-hime-chan."

01-08-09, 5:53 AM

The feathers lifted into the air, a bright light eminating from them. Sakura rose aswell to meet them in the empty space. they absorbed into her chest making her eyes roll back as she slipped into unconsciousness.
"Syaoran," Fai said nodding towards Sakura indicating that he should catch her on her way down. "Mokona," He said and secretly took Kurogane's hand in his gentle grasp. "I believe it's your turn." Fai smiled down at the Manjuun.
Modified by Fai_D_Flowright, 01-13-09, 10:36 AM

05-30-09, 9:41 AM

Fai_D_Flowright said:
The feathers lifted into the air, a bright light eminating from them. Sakura rose aswell to meet them in the empty space. they absorbed into her chest making her eyes roll back as she slipped into unconsciousness.
"Syaoran," Fai said nodding towards Sakura indicating that he should catch her on her way down. "Mokona," He said and secretly took Kurogane's hand in his gentle grasp. "I believe it's your turn." Fai smiled down at the Manjuun.

is the story done? can you make more? i like it! ^^ you to should wright fanfics together!

05-30-09, 11:26 AM

LOL yeah it was abandoned lol but thank you for saying you like it awww thanks! *flushes*

Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices