Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 27, 2012 2:21 AM

Aug 2009
SetsukoHara said:
ssjokg said:
Eugeo and Klein never got the love they deserve.

Klein should get the screentime he deserved before that.

True.

At least that Eugeo I mentioned has almost the same focus as Kirito has in the latest volumes.
ssjokgNov 27, 2012 10:06 AM
Nov 27, 2012 4:01 AM

Jun 2009
She's nicely drawn

But nothing else apart from that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2012 8:49 AM

Mar 2012
katsucats said:
Because that is how people address each other in Japan. It doesn't matter if they are not related; they have familial relations. You could call your friend's father "father"... Onii-chan only means "brother" in the strictest sense, but what it really means depending on the context could be "older male that I'm close with" or something...

You'd think that people would figure this out from watching anime, but no...

Also, I'd like to point out that Japanese people wouldn't address their cousins as "cousin." They're still "onii-chan" regardless of how close their relationship is.
Nov 27, 2012 8:57 AM

Feb 2012
gigglingidiot said:
Eh. I think the whole relationship is messed up. For one thing, she appeared out of nowhere. Not much character development - they're too busy zooming in on her breasts and narrating "..I have feelings for brother!" Nothing special. Same goes for a majority of the female characters in the series.

Oh, and I have a question: If he isn't her genetic brother, why does she keep referencing him as her brother. It just sounds worse..?

Yeah I agree, they suddenly change the main heroine of the show, to a confused imouoto that;s in love with her bro/cousin, who on top of that is a total tsundere, oh not to mention she plays the same game as her beloved bro without him knowing and also falls for the character he plays! wooho anything else? oh she has big boobs, so all in all, she's the biggest fan service character ever. she brings nothing, completely nothing to this show. oh and i dont care for her boobs im a fan of little ones, so her big ass bouncy things just piss me off. neither do i care for her lil sob story, god, i especially dont care for her lil sob story.
Nov 27, 2012 9:02 AM

Oct 2012
I like her, but not better than Asuna, she is a good part of the story for the 2nd arc.
Nov 27, 2012 9:12 AM

Mar 2012
moonbby said:
Yeah I agree, they suddenly change the main heroine of the show, to a confused imouoto that;s in love with her bro/cousin, who on top of that is a total tsundere, oh not to mention she plays the same game as her beloved bro without him knowing and also falls for the character he plays! wooho anything else? oh she has big boobs, so all in all, she's the biggest fan service character ever. she brings nothing, completely nothing to this show. oh and i dont care for her boobs im a fan of little ones, so her big ass bouncy things just piss me off. neither do i care for her lil sob story, god, i especially dont care for her lil sob story.

So you're saying that you prefer Assuna's ass-shots. I can accept that.
Nov 27, 2012 9:19 AM

Oct 2007
She's a dirty incestuous brat.
Nov 27, 2012 9:58 AM
May 2010
So happy to see hear instead of that shitty Asuna. I enjoy the anime since she is no longer the main character.

Suguha is so cute and she don't have that stupid tsundere behavior (like Kirino, Mikoto, Fumino...).
Nov 27, 2012 10:02 AM

Jun 2009
Lunar62 said:
So happy to see hear instead of that shitty Asuna. I enjoy the anime since she is no longer the main character.

Suguha is so cute and she don't have that stupid tsundere behavior (like Kirino, Mikoto, Fumino...).

I don't think you understand the meaning of Tsundere...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2012 10:05 AM

Aug 2009
AirStyles said:
Lunar62 said:

Sugu isnt violent against Kazuto though.She hides her feelings yeah but she isnt hostile.
Nov 27, 2012 10:07 AM

Oct 2011
Necro-sama said:
I love her because of her boobies.

I'd do terrible, terrible things to those boobies.

Same general sentiment as Necro and many others. Tittays~
Nov 27, 2012 10:07 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:
AirStyles said:
Lunar62 said:

Sugu isnt violent against Kazuto though.She hides her feelings yeah but she isnt hostile.

ssjokg, he's talking about how Sugu is better because unlike Asuna, she's not a Tsundere

He's claiming that Asuna is a Tsundere. (There is nothing Tsun about Asuna)

So many newbies nowaday walking around using that term without knowing it's meaning.

EDIT: Or did you misinterpret what I said and accused me of calling both Asuna and Sugu Tsundere?
Nov 27, 2012 10:10 AM
May 2010
AirStyles said:
ssjokg said:
AirStyles said:
Lunar62 said:

ssjokg, he's talking about how Sugu is better because unlike Asuna, she's not a Tsundere

So many newbies nowaday walking around using that term without knowing it's meaning.

1-I'm not a newbie...

2-Asuna IS a tsundere.
Nov 27, 2012 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
Lunar62 said:

1-I'm not a newbie...

2-Asuna IS a tsundere.

Go and read up on what Tsundere mean. I recommend TV trope...

Nov 27, 2012 10:13 AM

Aug 2009
AirStyles said:
ssjokg said:
AirStyles said:
Lunar62 said:

EDIT: Or did you misinterpret what I said and accused me of calling both Asuna and Sugu Tsundere?
Asuna is a bit at the start of the main arc.Breast grab,the sex misunderstanding,something about cooking.

"Accused" is a bit much I think.I thought that you mixed Lyfa and her interactions with Kirito in Sugu's char and feelings for Kazuto.

EDIT:If I understood what tvtopes say then I guess Asuna is Type B.l
ssjokgNov 27, 2012 10:16 AM
Nov 27, 2012 10:15 AM
May 2010
AirStyles said:
Lunar62 said:

1-I'm not a newbie...

2-Asuna IS a tsundere.

Go and read up on what Tsundere mean. I recommend TV trope...

http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1191954676

Read here...
Nov 27, 2012 10:16 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:
Asuna is a bit at the start of the main arc.Breast grab,the sex misunderstanding,something about cooking.

"Accused" is a bit much I think.I thought that you mixed Lyfa and her interactions with Kirito in Sugu's char and feelings for Kazuto.

Tsundere (traditional meaning)
A process of a character starting out cold toward another, and slowly warm up to him/her.

Tsundere (Current)
A person who like another, but often hide his/her embarrassment by treating the crush violently.

Asuna never goes embarrassed/blush and slap Kirito around to hide her own embarrassment.

GJ, I can't read that.

Translate word by word, or I'll show you lucky star episode 4 episode 10, where they explain how Tsundere is misused.
AirStylesNov 27, 2012 10:23 AM
Nov 27, 2012 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
AirStyles said:
ssjokg said:

A process of a character starting out cold toward another, and slowly warm up to him/her.

Tsundere (Current)
A person who like another, but often hide his/her embarrassment by treating the crush violently.

Asuna never goes embarrassed/blush and slap Kirito around to hide her own embarrassment.

Nov 27, 2012 10:20 AM
May 2010
AirStyles said:
ssjokg said:

Tsundere (Current)

GJ, I can't read that.

Translate word by word, or I'll show you lucky star episode 4, where they explain how Tsundere is misused.

So try to learn japanese. I don't have time to lose with you... è_è
Nov 27, 2012 10:21 AM

Oct 2011
AirStyles said:

Wait.... Yes she does.

And stop calling people newbies just because. It does nothing to build good relations.
Nov 27, 2012 10:26 AM

Mar 2012
Asuna is somewhat tsundere.

Then again, "tsundere" as a term has evolved to be a catch-all descriptor of any kind of embarassment related to romance, so anyone could viably be called "tsundere" unless they're completely forward.
Nov 27, 2012 10:27 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:

Now that is ridiculous!

Now all girl who got cop a feel don't get to hit back cuz they'll be brand Tsundere now?
Now all girl who got "tricked" by the guy they like don't get to slap them for confusing them now?
(If it's deserved! It's fucking deserving and don't prove shit!)

By that definition, you can basically call half the girls in Amagami SS a tsundere! When in reality, none of them are!

So if a girl like a guy and hit them, it automatically brand them as Tsundere now?!
The guy can do anything! If the girl hit them out of embarrassment, even if they fucking deserve it, they'd still fall under the Tsundere category! Nice!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

All girls who are in love and did hit their crush might as well call Tsundere now! All of them!
This is so fucking common now! It's not an archtype anymore! It's common trait!

You wanna know a Modern Tsundere example! Look at Louis from ZnT!

Or you can watch this!
AirStylesNov 27, 2012 10:36 AM
Nov 27, 2012 10:35 AM

Mar 2012
AirStyles said:

Yeah, even if Asuna is a "tsundere" using the super-broad definition, that hardly says anything about her. She's definitely not Louise, and there's no point in trying to associate her with that kind of annoying baka baka character type by using the word "tsundere."

One could argue that Asuna is a classical tsundere though, but then again, warming up to someone is like the definition of romance.
Nov 27, 2012 10:36 AM

Aug 2009
AirStyles said:

You were the one that suggested to read TV trope.Asuna fits the Type B Tsundere.
ataraxial said:

Yeah, even if Asuna is a "tsundere" using the super-broad definition, that hardly says anything about her. She's definitely not Louise, and there's no point in trying to associate her with that kind of annoying baka baka character type by using the word "tsundere."

One could argue that Asuna is a classical tsundere though, but then again, warming up to someone is like the definition of romance.

This.

I dont really care since for me it doesnt change much about her.
ssjokgNov 27, 2012 10:39 AM
Nov 27, 2012 10:39 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
You were the one that suggested to read TV trope.Asuna fits the Type B Tsundere.

TVTropes' page tries to approach the tsundere definition analytically (the tsun-type and the dere-type), but it ends up being misleading the way they describe it. The definition here is much better: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=386. Incidentally, it's the same as the one given in the Lucky Star clip.
Nov 27, 2012 10:41 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:

Exactly! All girls who can slap are tsundere now!

All of them! There's no place for self-protection, aggressive reaction, pride shield or jealous rage!

If a girl hit a crush for any reasons at all, it's tsundere!

Oct 2011
Hey, let's all call each other names and get really upset over stupid shit.

Who knows, maybe we'll get laid.

Aug 2009
ataraxial said:
ssjokg said:

TVTropes' page tries to approach the tsundere definition analytically (the tsun-type and the dere-type), but it ends up being misleading the way they describe it. The definition here is much better: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=386. Incidentally, it's the same as the one given in the Lucky Star clip.

There it fits both types...
Maybe only type 2 in the anime.
AirStyles said:
ssjokg said:

Exactly! All girls who can slap are tsundere now!

All of them! There's no place for self-protection, aggressive reaction, pride shield or jealous rage!

If a crush likes, then hit. It's tsundere.

Sugu has a crush in kazuto but she didnt slap him when she woke up next to him.
Would Asuna hit him if they werent a couple?No doubt.
In both cases it wouldnt be Kazuto's fault.So yeah Asuna is a bit tsundere.
ssjokgNov 27, 2012 10:45 AM
Nov 27, 2012 10:45 AM

Mar 2012
DEMOLITION_D said:
Hey, let's all call each other names and get really upset over stupid shit.

Who knows, maybe we'll get laid.

That's the plan.
The problem isn't the stupid semantics issue of the word "tsundere."
What got lost was that the person who sparked all of this said that Asuna was like Kirino.

Asuna is not like Kirino.
Thus, in this instance, namecalling is justified.

Suguha has Kirino's voice though.
Nov 27, 2012 10:49 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:

Sugu has a crush in kazuto but she didnt slap him when she woke up next to him.
Would Asuna hit him if they werent a couple?No doubt.
In both cases it wouldnt be Kazuto's fault.So yeah Asuna is a bit tsundere.

What do you based that on?

The only clue we ever got to how Asuna would react is in episode 5.

She woke up, almost pull her sword out, and said she treat him to a meal.

Now, ask yourself this, if it's another guy, but not Kirito(just have to be a guy she's slightly attracted to, if there's any other), would she react the same.
I'm leaning on yes!

It's pride + embarassment that's taking part.

Then again, who am I kidding.

Crush + violent = Tsundere
AirStylesNov 27, 2012 10:53 AM
Nov 27, 2012 11:03 AM

Aug 2009
AirStyles said:

Now, ask yourself this, if it's another guy, but not Kirito(just have to be a guy she's slightly attracted to, if there's any other), would she react the same.
I'm leaning on yes!

I dont get why you are so aggressive,but isnt that what tsundere means(or at least what it ended up meaning)?

And I dont remember Asuna having her tits almost out of her shirt so no point in comparing them with that scene.
We do know though that because SHE was confused, Kirito was punched because he saw her in her underwear after SHE "unequipped" her clothes in front of him.
ssjokgNov 27, 2012 11:06 AM
Nov 27, 2012 11:13 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:

I dont get why you are so aggressive,but isnt that what tsundere means(or at least what it ended up meaning)?

And I dont remember Asuna having her tits almost out of her shirt so no point in comparing them with that scene.
We do know though that because SHE was confused, Kirito was punched because he saw her in her underwear after SHE "unequipped" her clothes in front of him.

I'm aggressive because I'm unhappy about all meaning of Tsundere are lost.

And that with current interpretation, Tsundere have broaden up so much that the word don't even have a distinct meaning for it anymore.

In short.
I'm pissed because of all the misused of Tsundere have killed the slang completely

A bit like Genhis Khan's famous quote
"The sound that I love the most, are the sound of baby crying"

True meaning = Baby crying = baby birth = Hope for a country

Popular interpretation = Love baby crying = violence = unspeakably evil warlord

I'm not mad at the individuals here
I'm mad at how masses constantly use words/quote without knowing it's meaning and completely changed what it used to mean.
Nov 27, 2012 11:34 AM

Aug 2009
@Airstyles.
I admit that I dont know how Tsundere was used before,but for the last 4 years that I watch anime in almost daily basis,Tsundere was called what I saw in Asuna.

Surely Asuna isnt Tusndere anymore after they get married with Kirito but before that she was, although she wasnt Louise-tier or Hitagi-tier(Tsundere without dere).This is for the anime.

And if the definition from the club Ataraxial posted IS the definition Lucky star gave, then Asuna fits both types in the LN and only a bit of type#2 after they get married.After she is saved she stops being one.At least I dont remember her acting like one in any part of the LN after ALO.
Nov 27, 2012 11:42 AM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:

Surely Asuna isnt Tusndere anymore after they get married with Kirito but before that she was, although she wasnt Louise-tier or Hitagi-tier(Tsundere without dere).This is for the anime.

Oh god....

I remember when she first called herself a Tsundere... I cracked up and actually fell off my chair. When she call herself a Tsundere, I believed, even til this day, that it's the writer's way of mocking the current masses of misusing tsundere on all violent girl who are in love.

Which ironically, I keep finding people calling Hitagi a tsundere everywhere I go these days because of it... They took her word literally...
With very few people, like myself have to keep correcting it.

Because to be frank, Hitagi is a psychopath, nothing more, nothing less.

There's nothing Tsundere about a psychotic bitch.(may I add, a very charming psychotic bitch)
Nov 27, 2012 11:45 AM
Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
AirStyles said:

I'm leaning on yes!

Airstyles, if you want to broaden the definition of Tsundere to include Asuna, the word would pretty much lose all meaning. Tsundere is an attitude, not a single action. Responding a certain way because one is embarrassed isn't Tsundere because in many cases the reaction is either 1) instinctive, or 2) a reasonable response to a provocation.

Kirino is Tsundere not because she treats Kousuke violently, but because she bad mouths, and belittles him for no reason. In short, she acts bitchy. That is the key to being Tsundere. Neither Asuna or Suguha have this attitude (some might claim that's how Suguha treats Recon is Tsun, but I would disagree, Recon generally provokes Suguha when she attempts to be nice to him).

The scene Ssjokg mentioned is a good example. Kirito asked to spend the night with Asuna. Asuna took this to mean he wanted to sleep with her. She was perfectly willing to do so, and was willing to take the initiative on it, only to have Kirito react embarrassed. He put her into a hyperly embarrassing situation, and she reacted to it. That isn't Tsun.
Nov 27, 2012 11:47 AM

Aug 2009
AirStyles said:
ssjokg said:

Oh god....

I remember when she first called herself a Tsundere... I cracked up and actually fell off my chair. When she call herself a Tsundere, I believed, even til this day, that it's the writer's way of mocking the current masses of misusing tsundere on all violent girl who are in love.

Which ironically, I keep finding people calling Hitagi a tsundere everywhere I go because of it
With very few people, like myself have to keep correcting it.

Because to be frank, Hitagi is a psychopath, nothing more, nothing less.

There's nothing Tsundere about a psychotic bitch.(may I add, a very charming psychotic bitch)

Forget the dere part.Hitagi doesnt have a tsun side at all?
Nov 27, 2012 11:48 AM

Jun 2009
Takuan_Soho said:

Airstyles, if you want to broaden the definition of Tsundere to include Asuna, the word would pretty much lose all meaning. Tsundere is an attitude, not a single action. Responding a certain way because one is embarrassed isn't Tsundere because in many cases the reaction is either 1) instinctive, or 2) a reasonable response to a provocation.

Kirino is Tsundere not because she treats Kousuke violently, but because she bad mouths, and belittles him for no reason. In short, she acts bitchy. That is the key to being Tsundere. Neither Asuna or Suguha have this attitude (some might claim that's how Suguha treats Recon is Tsun, but I would disagree, Recon generally provokes Suguha when she attempts to be nice to him).

The scene Ssjokg mentioned is a good example. Kirito asked to spend the night with Asuna. Asuna took this to mean he wanted to sleep with her. She was perfectly willing to do so, and was willing to take the initiative on it, only to have Kirito react embarrassed. He put her into a hyperly embarrassing situation, and she reacted to it. That isn't Tsun.

I didn't want to broaden the meaning of Tsundere... That was a rage sarcasm

Because I'm unhappy about how the term have been broaden by masses because of constant misuse.

ssjokg said:

That is Tsun, she is violent and cold. However, it's not out of love, embarassment, or inability to deal with romantic interest...

it's merely her mentally scarred because of past event, and is a violent psychopath. That is my argument.

remember that the original meaning is treating a "not yet" love interest cold, even look down on, and slowly discover his/her good side and warming up to him/her.

While the definition may have broaden up, I don't think it broad up to a psychotic level... At least not till masses of people are claiming Hitagi to be their "favorite Tsundere"

But I don't think her type should ever be consider anything but a psychopath (that is my argument)
AirStylesNov 27, 2012 11:54 AM
Nov 27, 2012 11:59 AM

Aug 2009
AirStyles said:
ssjokg said:

That is Tsun, she is violent and cold. However, it's not out of love, embarassment, or inability to deal with romantic interest...

it's merely her mentally scarred because of past event, and is a violent psychopath. That is my argument.

remember that the original meaning is treating a love interest cold, even look down, and slowly discover his/her good side and warming up to him/her.

While the definition may have broaden up, I don't think it broad up to a psychotic level... At least not till masses of people are claiming Hitagi to be their "favorite Tsundere"

But I don't think her type should ever be consider anything but a psychopath (that is my argument)

I get what you say but can you tell me if this
is the right definition?Ataraxial says that it is the same as in Lucky star.
Nov 27, 2012 12:00 PM
Oct 2012
AirStyles said:

I didn't want to broaden the meaning of Tsundere... That was a rage sarcasm

Because I'm unhappy about how the term have been broaden by masses because of constant misuse.

Ah, I understand your feelings completely, but you might as well try to turn back the tide than to stop people doing that.

Orwell talks about this in his 1946 essay "Politics and the English Language", about how words broaden to the point of being meaningless, mostly because they have several irreconcilable definitions.

People having different definitions (often contradictory) for the same word is responsible for most of the arguments people have. It would be nice if before they start, each side would define their terms, but that is wishful thinking because most people believe that the problem isn't with their definition, but the other person's definition, and as such many have a hard time accepting different definitions or thinking that it really matters. This is why sarcasm won't work, most people don't realize that there is something to be sarcastic about.
Nov 27, 2012 12:07 PM

Jun 2009
ssjokg said:

I get what you say but can you tell me if this
is the right definition?Ataraxial says that it is the same as in Lucky star.

I'd call 1 the original meaning.

2 seem a bit off.
As Dere Dere should work more lovestruck or became soft around the love interest.

2's definition made it seem like any girl, who hide her true face, regardless of having a special someone or not, she's still the same way. The term Tsundere should always revolve around a romantic interest from my understanding.

Because going by 2's definition, Kusunoki Kasuga of "The World God Only Knows" would be consider Tsundere as default personality... which is awkward. By this definition, any girl who act tough/put on a strong face are labeled Tsundere just because they're weak inside...
Nov 27, 2012 12:18 PM
Oct 2012
AirStyles said:

I'd call 1 the original meaning.

2 seem a bit off.
As Dere Dere should work more lovestruck or became soft around the love interest.

2's definition made it seem like any girl, who hide her true face, regardless of having a special someone or not, she's still the same way. The term Tsundere should always revolve around a romantic interest from my understanding.

Because going by 2's definition, Kusunoki Kasuga of "The World God Only Knows" would be consider Tsundere as default personality... which is awkward. By this definition, any girl who act tough/put on a strong face are labeled Tsundere just because they're weak inside...

2 would be Kirino. She doesn't "change over time", she is acting the way she is because she really is a bro-con and wants to hide it (which is why she is such a sis-con). I think that the key with this definition is that her attitude is directed primarily towards single individual, rather than in general.
Nov 27, 2012 12:20 PM
Nov 2010
>What do you think of Suguha?
>Is Asuna a tsundere? What is tsundere?

hmmm
Nov 27, 2012 12:31 PM

Mar 2012
Too much anime philosophy, not enough boobs.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Nov 27, 2012 12:51 PM

Jun 2009
Post-Josh said:
Too much anime philosophy, not enough boobs.

Should I post a boob picture with each post starting this point?
Nov 27, 2012 1:22 PM

Sep 2010
I don't really care except she's a bit interesting with having a thing for Kazuto.

[Offtopic]After reading some of this topic's posts I can say one thing: men are disgusting.[/offtopic]
Nov 27, 2012 1:26 PM

Aug 2009
Ninius said:
I don't really care except she's a bit interesting with having a thing for Kazuto.

[Offtopic]After reading some of this topic's posts I can say one thing: men are disgusting.[/offtopic]
Obviously you havent seen Suguha's real thread.
Nov 27, 2012 1:28 PM
Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
Ninius said:

Shh. It was supposed to be a secret with the guys. lol
Nov 27, 2012 1:33 PM

Aug 2009
AiCon said:
ssjokg said:
Ninius said:

I think there were some girls in the old thread.Or at least someone that calls himself a little girl.So our secret is no more.
Nov 27, 2012 1:36 PM
Sep 2012
ssjokg said:
AiCon said:
ssjokg said:
Ninius said:

I think there were some girls in the old thread.Or at least someone that calls himself a little girl.So our secret is no more.
Probably in the beginning when all that was there was a bunch of words. Girls would probably cringe if they saw it now. lol
Nov 27, 2012 1:39 PM

Aug 2009
AiCon said:
ssjokg said:
AiCon said:
ssjokg said:
Ninius said:

Probably in the beginning when all that was there was a bunch of words. Girls would probably cringe if they saw it now. lol
Assuming that some girls didnt turn lesbian after seeing Sugu's sugus.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Dropping while it's still good ( 1 2 )

SIimyBread - Apr 15

59 by SaveStyle »»
Yesterday, 10:18 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

67 by TwigzLIVE »»
Yesterday, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

163 by SignsOfSuicide »»
Apr 14, 9:54 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

734 by Lionwing »»
Apr 7, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

948 by Reshiram_IX »»
Apr 2, 4:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.