MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Best hardcore violence and gore anime ever >_<
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» hardcore violence and gore »» Best hardcore violence and gore anime ever >_<

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
11-12-08, 5:13 AM

What are the best hardcore violence and gore anime ever and a must see?

11-15-08, 8:48 AM

I haven't seen too many ultraviolent animes, but my top 3 would be
1. Elfen Lied
2. Berserk
3. Blue Gender
Modified by hastij04, 02-09-09, 10:06 PM

12-02-08, 4:09 PM

Elfen Lied has definately got to be the goriest anime ever. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni has some gore in it, and the last episode of School Days is quite gory too(if you look up the uncut version that is). :P
Modified by Higurashi, 12-02-08, 4:16 PM

12-22-08, 5:40 AM

I'd put Hellsing OVA first - definitely the goriest anime I've ever seen! Awww these eyes blown out of the exploding head... @.@ And each episode is more and more violent. Elfen Lied comes second.

12-22-08, 11:05 AM

I personally think Mnemosyne was pretty crazy gorey, in 1 of the scenes a chick pierces every part of someones body and slowly rips them out "creating more holes" and theres also angels that eat women alive

02-09-09, 10:10 PM

Finally watched School Days. Some surprising violence in that one.

03-14-09, 5:37 AM

If I'd make a guess, one of the most violent would be Shigurui. Compared to it, Elfen Lied's unrealistic bloodbath, or Mnemosyne's "hide everything" stuff are nothing.
I'm not talking about swordfights, where Lucy's legcuttings are everyday events, but so nice things such as placing a knife into someone's mouth and cutting of his teeth and half of his face while he is still alive, or breaking someone's skull with bare hands then eating his eyeball, or a complete birth giving. And I'm just touching the top of the iceberg
Also the story and the characters are decent

If you ask me which would be the goriest manga, I'd go with Hell Season (Why isn't it at the club's mangalist?)

04-19-09, 9:13 AM

efperel said:
If I'd make a guess, one of the most violent would be Shigurui. Compared to it, Elfen Lied's unrealistic bloodbath, or Mnemosyne's "hide everything" stuff are nothing.
I'm not talking about swordfights, where Lucy's legcuttings are everyday events, but so nice things such as placing a knife into someone's mouth and cutting of his teeth and half of his face while he is still alive, or breaking someone's skull with bare hands then eating his eyeball, or a complete birth giving. And I'm just touching the top of the iceberg
Also the story and the characters are decent

definitely Shigurui, the first episode already had a scene with a guy who had bandages covering an open wound then he reaches in and pulls out his guts.

this one is top on my list of gore and violence.

btw did I forget to mention the animation is well detailed?
you could see the ridges on the guy's guts. =D

I forgot to mention Claymore, this one is about as gory as elfen lied in terms of body parts getting cut off, shredded and crushed, and bodies being pierced, and a certain beheading of a female character.
did I mention they ate human guts?
Modified by Green_Flame, 04-22-09, 10:59 PM

05-01-09, 1:32 AM

Baccano! of course! it has a lot of gore almost in every episode!

05-30-09, 8:59 PM

Higurashi said:
Elfen Lied has definately got to be the goriest anime ever. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni has some gore in it, and the last episode of School Days is quite gory too(if you look up the uncut version that is). :P

Oh god, this shit is fucking laughable! Elfen lied, goriest anime ever? Go watch Genocyber and then come back here with your puke covered shirt and tell me again what you think is the goriest anime ever.

Hahahahaha!

06-06-09, 2:13 PM

hellsing ova and Le Portrait de Petit Cossette
but they still suck like hell
Modified by neverland1111, 06-06-09, 2:16 PM

06-16-09, 11:01 AM

King_Kenshiro said:
Higurashi said:

Oh god, this shit is fucking laughable! Elfen lied, goriest anime ever? Go watch Genocyber and then come back here with your puke covered shirt and tell me again what you think is the goriest anime ever.

Hahahahaha!

True. Also, Wicked city is from the same school of oldschool brutal gore, made with lots of imagination for bloodshed.

10-12-09, 9:41 PM

I don't get why Elfen Lied is always recommended as some hardcore gorefest. There's not even any action, just chicks walking around while heads fly off. The only entertaining part in the whole series (from a gorehound perspective) is in episode four when loli limbs start to fly. Besides, it's a frikkin love story, no serious violence lovers are going to get into Whatshisface and Nyu's sweet soap opera romance, regardless of how much bloodspray it's sugar-coated with.

10-28-09, 3:42 AM

ofcourse higurashi :3

11-06-09, 9:20 PM

Higurashi wasn't honestly that gorey, but when they got gorey they were creative about it :D

11-08-09, 4:32 AM

Um..what about Gantz and Texhnolyze? They are pretty gory, too ^_^
Shigurui is awesome.

My Dragons ^_^

: dead_dreaming

11-29-09, 5:52 AM

Shigurui is awesome, even though I love Elfen Lied, Shigurui is better.

Story, Excitement, Art.

12-02-09, 4:31 PM

1-Shigurui
2-Berserk(honeshly the manga is most gore)
3-Hellsing ultimat ova
[îmg]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh241/Anju03/KiraYoshikagesign_H.png[/img]

12-28-09, 3:41 PM

imo shigurui is a must see whether u like gore and violence or not. its beautiful, interesting and informative about feudal Japan. my #1 violence and gore

01-01-10, 8:10 PM

Regarding Shigurui...

... i wish i could unwatch that... waste of life... ill never get those 4 hours back...

:(

I was under the impression from others in this group that it was supposed to be fillled with gore and violence... definitely blown out of proportion. and the story was mediocre at best. Ending... aweful.. they never even explain how Fujiki loses an arm and the other becomes a cripple. only the part about him being blind is shown. and they never even show the outcome of the first episode (witch would be ok from an artistic standpoint if the rest of the series had actually lived up to it)... if this is the best bit of violence and gore that anime has to offer.. then i might as well just stick to playing video games to see it, nothing good at all came out of this anime. worst thing i've seen in a long time.

also the fight scenes are few and far between, and the outcome of each is predictable and repetitive.

i joined this group to find something a little more intense. but that was just weak :P

so if anyone has any suggestions for anime titles that actually live up to the name of this club please drop some names. ty :)

(sorry for the poor grammar and spelling tired as krap :P)
:P :p :b d: q:

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices