MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mouryou no Hako Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mouryou no Hako »» Mouryou no Hako Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Mouryou no Hako Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

10 28.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

6 17.14%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 20.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 14.29%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 20.00%
Voters: 35

11-11-08, 11:40 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

*Mod edit*
Modified by aero, 11-17-08, 3:43 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

11-12-08, 2:33 PM

Kind of a quiet episode.. I guess again that's this show's style though.

I don't really understand the relevance of the first half's 8 minute discussion on mind readers and frauds and whatnot though.

BTW, the old man wasn't a witness to one of the cases, he just knew about the box maker they were discussing. Also the civilians in the beginning were claiming they saw the ghost of a boy it seems.

At any rate, I am hoping some things start to tie together in the next few episodes though.

11-12-08, 2:53 PM

hikky said:
Kind of a quiet episode.. I guess again that's this show's style though.

I don't really understand the relevance of the first half's 8 minute discussion on mind readers and frauds and whatnot though.

BTW, the old man wasn't a witness to one of the cases, he just knew about the box maker they were discussing. Also the civilians in the beginning were claiming they saw the ghost of a boy it seems.

At any rate, I am hoping some things start to tie together in the next few episodes though.

COOL! Did not notice that. Mind readers and fraud seems it might be ways the Mouryuu used to get his victims???

The ghost of boy..............maybe that ghost might provide supernatural clues!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.

11-12-08, 11:15 PM

still no subs. ;_;

12-16-08, 1:46 PM

More exposition, but still nothing to tie any of this together. Boring.

12-16-08, 3:41 PM

Wow, that's very risky of the creators to make an episode solely based on a single discussion between 3 characters, but that was so intense I can only praise them. A giant info dump, but still very entertaining, especially the end. Made me think of the legendary "Chat! Chat! Chat!" episode of GITS SAC ;)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

12-16-08, 8:31 PM

Jacut said:
Made me think of the legendary "Chat! Chat! Chat!" episode of GITS SAC ;)

That's exactly what I was thinking of! I loved both episodes.

12-19-08, 1:42 AM

I almost died from information overload, and not from boredom, which says something, I think. I mean, very few series can execute such storytelling the way this series did. Usually too much of complicated information has a very high chance of shutting down the viewer's mind, isn't it? This series is seriously good, and I can't wait to see how everything goes (even though I have watched up till episode 11 already. XD)

12-20-08, 12:04 AM

To much info, to much random story telling, so much zzZZzzzZZzz.

12-23-08, 12:26 PM

DeathfireD said:

I know, an intelligent anime? Like wtf!?

12-29-08, 3:53 PM

hikky said:
DeathfireD said:

Zomg, thinking hurts my brain! I loled.

But in any case, a decent episode. I hope they start tying things together soon, though I can kind of see where they're going with this.

And it annoys me that nobody is subbing this aside from Aero... who're releasing it oh so slowly.

Felli disapproves of this thread.

12-30-08, 7:55 PM

WinterNightsFall said:
hikky said:
DeathfireD said:

Zomg, thinking hurts my brain! I loled.

But in any case, a decent episode. I hope they start tying things together soon, though I can kind of see where they're going with this.

And it annoys me that nobody is subbing this aside from Aero... who're releasing it oh so slowly.

Even the raws are being released slowly.. I'm downloading 11 right now, can't find 12 or 13 even though they've already aired.

01-06-09, 8:17 PM

DeathfireD said:

makes me wonder why people like you watch it in the first place >.> that's the kind of story it is; nobody is forcing anyone to watch it lol

anyway, loved the episode. a lot of information given. i didn't even realize how quickly i watched this episode, was totally drawn into that whole conversation. and loved the Onmyoudo touch. love this anime <3
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

01-09-09, 5:40 PM

"sigh" thought all the episodes were subbed T_T

01-11-09, 12:09 AM

Takai said:
DeathfireD said:

makes me wonder why people like you watch it in the first place >.> that's the kind of story it is; nobody is forcing anyone to watch it lol

anyway, loved the episode. a lot of information given. i didn't even realize how quickly i watched this episode, was totally drawn into that whole conversation. and loved the Onmyoudo touch. love this anime <3

yeah, i like anime that relies on dialogue more than action.

01-12-09, 5:19 AM

boring crap

10-22-09, 3:48 PM

Gosh, there is way too much diolouge in this anime show. Not enough action or things going on. And they keep saying all these names but i always forget what they are, and yes I do know this info they are saying in this show is important, but it's sooo boring.

A lot of people say this show is good, so im going to try and keep watching it till the end, cause maybe im being too hard on it.
Modified by OWell, 10-22-09, 3:52 PM

05-02-10, 3:43 PM

Oh wow, that was boring.

Also, possessed by boxes? lolwut

2/5
Dat non-functional bbcode

05-30-10, 9:04 PM
Forum Moderator
that was boring...
long talk nothing going on.
Have a question about something on mal? http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516059
See a problem? report it! http://myanimelist.net/modules.php?go=report

06-24-10, 7:29 PM

I don't mind the heavy emphasis on dialogue, but would much rather read it in a novel. Having such long and drawn out discussions in an anime seems a bit silly... more of the discussion should be animated... or something to that affect.
Dead Account
Please Delete

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices