Forum Settings
Forums

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 19 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2012 5:13 PM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm I am a bit confused at what happened at the end, especially with what Female Magician said at the end. Is the underworld and the demon world two separate places? Whatever the case may be, I've been wondering if Demon Queen is in any trouble since Female Magician said she was waiting last chapter and its only been showing her flashbacks lately (which are all very interesting to see).

And oh shit at that lightning attack, Hero has got some serious moves up his sleeves.
ZeroZxNov 24, 2012 5:28 PM
Nov 24, 2012 6:29 PM

Feb 2008
might I add that she's a technomage?

it looks like demon world is just the incorrect term to use for the demon world to me, the humans know it as the demon world, but the ancients that left behind the books in the library female mage accessed, probably knew more about that 'world'.

chances are the human world and demon world are connected, not by a mere dimensional portal, but are literally connected to one another... the same world.
Nov 24, 2012 7:43 PM
Mar 2009
Looks like, "-de gozaru!" guy has matured into a charismatic general. Hope they beat that disgraced general already.

Oooh, so Demon World is really just the Underworld when going through the gateway?

Damn cliffhangers! I want to know why Female Magician has the eyes that demon's have.

And wow, Hero even has ridiculously strong lightning magic?
Nov 24, 2012 8:02 PM

Aug 2010
Good chap. But wow I didn't expect him to have that kind of magic. I thought he'd be sword fights only style. But well he's the strongest in the world XD
Nov 24, 2012 9:10 PM

Jun 2008
Underworld, with demons? Does this mean we'll seen angels and heaven in the future?
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Nov 25, 2012 3:11 AM
Feb 2012
Nice Maou flashback, she really has been keeping an eye on Hero for all this time, hasn't she? I'm liking Female Magician more and more. :D

Nice lightning magic as well.

The revelation of what Female Magician said at the end is interesting as well.The demon world is actually the underworld? We don't really know much about her (Female Magician). Perhaps this is why Touno Mamare did a spin-off about Female Magician? So we can see what she did whilst in the demon world, especially in the library, where I suspect she had to become a demon to access the library. There probably isn't enough opportunity to explore her past in this story, so he created a spin-off?

It looks like the merchant is planning to travel to the demon world as well. With Dragon Princess by his side it seems.

Quite a lot of stuff happening, but that what makes this story so interesting. =)
Nov 25, 2012 9:32 PM

Dec 2011
Facing an army several times the size of yours? Have a potato. Victory is surely ours!
Nov 25, 2012 11:31 PM
Jun 2009
RS said:
Underworld, with demons? Does this mean we'll seen angels and heaven in the future?

maybe, or could literally be the underworld as in its underground beneath the human lands
Nov 27, 2012 7:40 PM

Nov 2007
I have a feeling they just pulled something like in Negima with the Magic World and Mars
Dec 4, 2012 7:35 PM

May 2011
Impressed with how once again the Queen thought of multiple reasons for making use of something which seems as simple as keeping records. And some fun seeing the Merchant in action as well with the Princess so calm by his side. They seem good together and once again does make me think of Spice and Wolf. :)
Dec 22, 2012 6:52 AM

Apr 2009
For the first quarter of the chapter, I see another flashback from when Demon Queen has recently ascended the throne.

I wonder what the border guards of Iron Nation have in store for the invaders. They must have a trick up their sleeve, or chances are they'll be badly mauled against the enemy, who are mostly veterans.

Young Merchant seems less suspicious now that some of his motives have been revealed - to establish trade with demons and profit from it. At first I thought he was planning to somehow resupply the other northern nations and/or help their army.

Female Magician just demonstrated how adept she is with magic. No wonder she was part of Hero's party - among the best of the best. Now, to where did she teleport that demon army, I wonder?

What effect did Hero's attack accomplish? Was the demon world really just an underground portion of the human world, where the "green sun" was the gate?
Jan 5, 2013 11:30 PM

Nov 2011
Interesting ending there and a green Sun? Well, that's news to me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 58 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

7 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 14 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 11, 2012

13 by Lukenzo »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 56 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 24, 2020

3 by Hikarizu »»
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.