Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2012 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Latest episode was emotional imo.

I like how Mei and Yamato are more connected now. The talk between Aiko and Yamato was somewhat touching given her previous history with Yamato. Thanks to her though, Yamato finally realizes that he should be more honest/thoughtful of Mei and the both of them..

My opinion on this is that he should of realized it before his talk with Aiko. In fact, I think Yamato should of realized that the moment they kissed again. But anyways, it was an emotional episode imo although I also enjoyed watching that scene in the Bakery. It was some good comedy mixed in with all the emotions.

Tears and sorrow, damn ;.;
Stark700Nov 24, 2012 10:32 AM
Nov 24, 2012 9:42 AM

Nov 2007
Yamato felt Mei's uneasiness, he invited her to walk home together, but the talk did not go well. The girls are a bit closer now. Other people still talk about Yamato and Meg more suitable together than Mei.

The girl who lost weight confronted to Yamato about everything.

She escaped to her part-time job, where that guy came in. LOL~ he's into the band that the big breast girl gave Mei. Kai, the transfer student, is introduced in the middle of arc is... (Forgot when he got introduced in manga, but I thought it's too early despite that this arc will be long and probably will be final arc since this series will only has 13 eps.)

The pair confronted to each other at the end when the string on the bracelet is cut.
tsubasaloverNov 24, 2012 5:53 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 24, 2012 10:36 AM

Sep 2012
the ending was too cute

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2012 10:57 AM

Oct 2012
Uh oh! here comes trouble.... :/
Nov 24, 2012 11:18 AM

Jun 2009
KAAAAAAAI \☺/
Nov 24, 2012 11:27 AM

May 2012
aw.. nice ending .. not the series but the ep :D

Nov 24, 2012 11:35 AM

Oct 2012
The endings of these last few eps have been pretty great.
Nov 24, 2012 11:37 AM

Aug 2009
ahhhhhhh!! Its so different from the manga X___X

(The manga is SOOOO MUCH BETTER)

They would kiss all the time in the manga but GAHHH int he anime >~>

Still enjoy this show though! ^^
Nov 24, 2012 11:48 AM

Oct 2012
Lulexiaa said:

Why they changed the manga so much?! , i read the manga last week and i was waiting for this episode and when i saw i was dissapointed =(. But it was still good, but it could be a lot better.
Nov 24, 2012 12:05 PM

Aug 2011
katzer said:
Lulexiaa said:

Why they changed the manga so much?! , i read the manga last week and i was waiting for this episode and when i saw i was dissapointed =(. But it was still good, but it could be a lot better.

To be honest, I was so much more touched in the anime version of Yamato's realization than the manga's version. I don't know, I felt like crying too. They did change the manga quite a bit but I think it's all good. :)
Nov 24, 2012 12:11 PM

Sep 2012
I'm really disappointed in the anime. I remember being so touched in the manga. It was so much more emotional! Still a nice episode but something is missing from the anime...Oh! and so happy Kai is back! :D Love him!
Nov 24, 2012 12:11 PM

Oct 2012
omg i got so emotional. when she said all she felt was pain, omg i can't.

yamato stop making mei cry! :(
Nov 24, 2012 12:56 PM
Aug 2010
Lulexiaa said:

The kiss is not that important. The story is the fous but still the anime is very nice with a little lack of developmen
Nov 24, 2012 1:08 PM

May 2011
THAT ENDING!!

It was really too nice there.
Nov 24, 2012 1:14 PM

Sep 2012
I am enjoying both the manga and the anime. This episode was quite different but I liked it anyway. It is fun to see the characters come to life and I love the music. This was an emotional episode, I really find myself feeling for the characters. I still love Mei though she is so innocent!!
Nov 24, 2012 1:36 PM

Aug 2011
Oh boo hoo.
Nov 24, 2012 1:38 PM
Nov 2011
im starting to really hate this anime omfg
Nov 24, 2012 1:38 PM
Nov 2011
im looking forward for that guy to be in the future episodes...... hope he does something good (^.^)
Nov 24, 2012 1:39 PM

Jan 2011
When he started to cry I totally broke!
damn these feels!! ;A;

Nov 24, 2012 1:42 PM

Feb 2011
Was really lovely xD
Nov 24, 2012 1:43 PM

Sep 2012
Anna_Hiwatari said:
When he started to cry I totally broke!
damn these feels!! ;A;

hentai popped in my head

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2012 1:59 PM

Aug 2011

Oh my god, this is too good. This was the first episode where I thought Mei was a little annoying though, when she basically called Yamato a creep. But she realised herself she has to change so let's hope she actually will.
Nov 24, 2012 2:00 PM
Nov 2009
lorechan said:
I'm really disappointed in the anime. I remember being so touched in the manga. It was so much more emotional! Still a nice episode but something is missing from the anime...Oh! and so happy Kai is back! :D Love him!

I totally agree. I don't think anime is worse than manga because they are so different like they are in parallel universe! :/
(OK. not so different but I'm dissapointed..)
Nov 24, 2012 2:05 PM

Jul 2012
DAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That is all.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Nov 24, 2012 2:19 PM

Nov 2007
Yamato no Aho! Making Mei cry and then crying himself. A real disappointment of a guy to be honest. I am starting to wonder why everyone here is going Kai Kai Kai, but the way Yamato as is, any average guy would look awesome. He is just all looks and a slowpoke and clueless of what he is doing. I could say the same about Mei too, but her solitariness for a long time makes it understandable.

Since when Aiko became so nice to Mei? I really didn't see much development on her part than declaring that she wouldn't give up on Yamato and now she is rooting for Mei? What did I miss?!

But those straps, I can assure you that, I would never put one in my cellphone. Too girly for me.

Looks like I am complaining a lot lol, but to be honest, I can go by most of the shoujo anime out there. I am such a sucker for shoujo romance, be them cliche, sappy or downright silly.

5/5 for Mei though. She remains as cute as ever! <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 24, 2012 2:43 PM

Jul 2012
Lovely episode.
Nov 24, 2012 2:52 PM

Nov 2012
Oh gosh, this episode. I couldn't hold it in when they started crying. Oh my goodness. <3
Kai was interesting in this, though. I don't know how, but he was.
Nov 24, 2012 3:02 PM

Sep 2007
I think the studio is making a good job with the adaptation, I don't know why people's complaining so much =/

Nov 24, 2012 3:07 PM

Sep 2010
I don't see how the anime has really been that different from the manga. I mean, the manga has slow releases so it's been quite some time since I read this part in the manga, but it doesn't feel particularly different. Yeah, maybe they aren't kissing as much, but to be honest, I'm glad to see that they aren't openly making out everywhere and whatnot.

I'm really excited for Kai, though. I really like his character in the manga, so I'm happy to see him make an appearance. Can't wait to see how things will progress now. 8)
Nov 24, 2012 3:14 PM
Nov 2012
Megu-tan makeessss meeeeee soooooooo flippppiinnnngggggg annnnnggrrrrryyyy !!! She just had to flipping ruin everything and kurosawa was being such a dickhead and i just want to kil Megu-tannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!
and now i've let of some steam, the ending was cute and i <3 the bakery bit ;) so funny :P
Nov 24, 2012 3:45 PM

Sep 2011
IMHO the Manga can be a little weak at times. I think the changes that they've done have all been good. It's not like they have massively changed the story. All the key events have occurred. They just changed some of the sequences slightly.

Also Yamato is a giant douche. I think he realized at the end that he may lose Mei if he keeps on stuffing around like he has been and I think for the first time it dawned to him just how much she means to him.
Nov 24, 2012 4:15 PM

Sep 2012
THANK YOU AIKO for explaining the situation to oblivious Yamato.
Nov 24, 2012 5:19 PM

Jun 2010
Finally, Mei had a confession that indeed, she loves Yamato. Other than that... One cliche after another. I guess that blonde guy will get after Mei.
Nov 24, 2012 5:24 PM

Jun 2008
Definitely not the worst episode, but not the greatest recovery. I just...feel nothing for this couple. I was staring blankly at that last scene.

If that blonde guy goes after Mei...There will be hell to pay. It will not be a happy day. I just hope it doesn't go that way. And that's all I can say.
Nov 24, 2012 5:56 PM

Nov 2007
I can understand why everyone's saying negative things to Yamato, but like the title said, both of them are just beginners to falling in love, plus Yamato is just nice to everyone in the personality.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 24, 2012 6:13 PM
Jun 2008
after mei did tie-pull kiss yamato goes what so mei yamato have some alone time in park give mei still bitt on worried mood til mention megumi's magazine interview whole yamato with megumi.

cue mei on bordering might crash & burn at anytime that aiko call out yamato the "what were doing/thinking" speech that mei feel hurt whole yamato hanging with megumi.

so mei at bread area then meet person who want mei's key but no yet mention will go mei's school & with name is kai.

after bread work mei walking the bracelet break then yamato found & very sorry for mei for all on it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Nov 24, 2012 6:18 PM

Jun 2010
tsubasalover said:
I can understand why everyone's saying negative things to Yamato, but like the title said, both of them are just beginners to falling in love, plus Yamato is just nice to everyone in the personality.

Wasn't mentioned earlier that Yamato had a first love whom he never kissed? I do not think he is that much of a beginner.
Nov 24, 2012 6:19 PM

May 2008
Never thought seeing this would make me so irritated . But the ending made it all better :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 24, 2012 8:19 PM

Sep 2008
Kai was so cheesy lol and Yamato is an idiot.

Still enjoying it though, maybe I should read the manga.
Nov 24, 2012 8:26 PM

Oct 2012
The ending of this episode made me teary eyed. Yamata and Mei crying together was so heartbreaking! I agree, the endings in the last few episodes have been insane cliff hangers for me. I just want to watch more episodes! But sadly I have to wait a whole week.. urgh. I love Aiko, she's my favourite.

Can't wait till Yamato and Kai finally meet! ^.^
Nov 24, 2012 8:35 PM
Sep 2012
This episode reminds me why I hate high school.

Poor Mei has to hear about everyone thinking that Yamato would be better off with Megumi and how they've been having dinner together every night. Megumi is being a bitch by acting nice to Mei while stealing away her man.

I'm glad that Mei has her two friends to back her up and that Aiko finally brought back Yamato to his senses. Yamato has been an idiot for far too long.
Nov 24, 2012 8:40 PM

Jul 2010
that bird hair guy is better than yamato
yamato should die
Nov 24, 2012 8:58 PM
Sep 2012
zimno said:
yamato should die
Hahaha I can imagine that you can't wait for next week's episode when that guy starts going to Mei's school.

Something tell me that he's going to be a person of interest of Mei.
Nov 24, 2012 9:52 PM

Nov 2011
AiCon said:

Poor Mei has to hear about everyone thinking that Yamato would be better off with Megumi and how they've been having dinner together every night. .

Yeah, i really hate them rumors

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Nov 24, 2012 10:02 PM
Sep 2012
Zee530 said:
AiCon said:

Poor Mei has to hear about everyone thinking that Yamato would be better off with Megumi and how they've been having dinner together every night. .

Yeah, i really hate them rumors
I take it you had some bad experiences with those in school
Nov 24, 2012 10:06 PM

Oct 2007
I love how this episode ends! Actions speak louder than words -^^-
Nov 24, 2012 10:13 PM

Nov 2012
I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEW CHARACTER'S ANTICS. kekekeke :D he seems funny.
Nov 24, 2012 10:46 PM

Jun 2012
Even though we saw Mei dealing with her emotions last episode and honestly felt dragged on. This episode... I don't know the pacing was different and I didn't mind that we pretty much saw the same thing until the end of the episode. That guy we saw last episode met up with Mei at her work. We got to know his mannerisms and a little of his personality which was interesting.

Aiko has really stepped up the last couple episodes. Her doing what Mei could not and call Yamato out was a good slap to the face for him. The end conversation in the street with Mei's bracelet from Yamato breaking but her still wanting to be with him I found to be a very good contrast. She wants to be with him but the world is giving signs that they shouldn't. At least Yamato took responsibility and cleared everything up as far as we know.

To think the Yamato's VA is also a freaking Polar Bear in the same season X D
HybridMBLNov 24, 2012 10:51 PM
Nov 25, 2012 12:56 AM
Aug 2012
Awesome Episode.....:)
Mei is so cuuuuute
Nov 25, 2012 1:07 AM

May 2011
AiCon said:
zimno said:
yamato should die

Hahaha I can imagine that you can't wait for next week's episode when that guy starts going to Mei's school.

Something tell me that he's going to be a person of interest of Mei.

Yup I'm sure it gave most of us the same feelings that that guy is going to be another challenge/problem towards Yamato and Mei's relationship. Now it's probably Yamato's turn to feel what Mei had been experiencing, or at least something similar I guess.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2012

217 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 21, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

97 by ibtissame »»
Apr 19, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2012

127 by Peixefaca »»
Feb 15, 9:25 AM

» Season 2

kisaragi_eki - Feb 7

7 by requiemofred_ »»
Feb 7, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

162 by NotBonBon »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.