Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2012 2:55 AM
Oct 2010
macanrox said:
And it's hard not to be intimidated by a cat with high heels for feet. They may as well scream, "FABULOUUUS" while mauling your body.

The tricky part is: if you laugh you die XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 24, 2012 3:07 AM

Sep 2009
Too bad for all those people who dropped it because of the gay stuff in episode 8. I knew there wasn't going to be more of it. Easily the best episode since episode 8.

It's getting really really hard to not click on that Novel spoilers thread.

What happened to symbv?

5/5 because I actually had goosebumps for the last 5 minutes of this episode. The pacing, art, sountrack were all top-notch.
Nov 24, 2012 3:19 AM

Sep 2012
macanrox said:
And it's hard not to be intimidated by a cat with high heels for feet. They may as well scream, "FABULOUUUS" while mauling your body.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw those feet. This anime really does have the most bizarre creatures I've seen in a while.
Nov 24, 2012 3:27 AM
Nov 2012
I see that Satoru already naturally took the leader position from Shun, in case that... You know.

Make sense considering that he wants to be like Shun.
Nov 24, 2012 3:43 AM

Jul 2012
Finally the show is back to it's former first 3 episodes feeling.

It was also a very artsy episode, love the storybook style and the 2D flat scenery.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Nov 24, 2012 3:55 AM

Apr 2011
This episode was so amazing and the best episode since episode 4. So now we know either Shun is one of those cat things or that demon killer creature. And children being controlled by the parents, the suspense is just killing me.
Nov 24, 2012 4:05 AM

Mar 2011
Really good episode
The music at the beginning is really nice
The 2nd half was scary and the atmosphere was really well done
Shun gonna be a karma demon and those storages are lions' cages
Can't wait til for the next ep
Nov 24, 2012 4:06 AM

Jan 2008
I liked this episode. Pretty well done. At least no gay shit this time around :)
Nov 24, 2012 4:56 AM

Oct 2007
Damn, now Scientist is sending AI/Robot/Cat to take care Shun? And the Pink Gundam is in trouble I can't wait for Phew-phew episode next.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 24, 2012 6:35 AM

Jun 2011
Glad we come back with the mysteries~
Nov 24, 2012 8:35 AM

Jan 2012
This is going full on psychological horror now.

I like.
Nov 24, 2012 9:08 AM

Jul 2012
At last it got interesting. And that preview at the end. Next episode is going to be nice one too.
Nov 24, 2012 9:42 AM

Nov 2012
Great episode but the design of the demon karma it's seems like a pokemon XD i think would better with a much evil design, now it seems a puppy XD

But what do you think about the idea that this anime would be better in a movie format, or max 2 OVA? For me the serialization breaks the tension created!
Nov 24, 2012 10:17 AM

Apr 2010
Finally starting to enjoy this show again. Was cool seeing them get all covert and stuff.

Nov 24, 2012 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
This is one of those shows that is like no other. I can'y find any comparison to any other show that gives the same feeling. Why don't they make more of this kind i wonder... I hope they translate the novel soon, it's a too epic fantasy work not to get licensed somewhere...

And my fkin god the music was on a level above epicness. The song played while Saki was having flashbacks was very similar to a Delerium song. I went straight to listening to their Karma album afetr this it fits SO DAMN well to the sieries and is one of my absolute obsessions in terms of music. I am just sooooo happy I lived to see this show. May not be for everyone's taste but for those who like these things... it just hit the spot like totally out of nowhere
Nov 24, 2012 10:53 AM
Aug 2010
Best ep. yet IMO. Everything was good in this ep.

Dat cliff hanger. It was pretty suspenseful... One "lion-beast" type animal seen, damn creepy not knowing where the other one could be.

Also an interesting development there with Saki and a past sibling. Poor girl ;-;
Nov 24, 2012 11:35 AM

Aug 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

From what I heard of that RAW as of now, that’s Yasumi, Saki’s sister and guess what? I think she might even had a older sister named Saeko.

I swear that it was Yoshimi not Yasumi. Where's Saeko from? Are you talking about 'Sacchan'? That was Saki. (Pretty sure)

WOW. This episode is so. I miss Shun ;.; Satoru is being unexpectedly mature. :D Changes for the good?

I feel as if last week's episode was years ago. This episode is ridiculously intense. When Maria suddenly appeared at the window. TT.TT This anime is so amazing. I can't wait for next week.
LaciieNov 24, 2012 11:40 AM
Nov 24, 2012 11:52 AM

Jun 2012
can't wait for next episode......<3 Q x Q

- I only draw freestyle! -
Nov 24, 2012 12:03 PM

Feb 2011
Wow this episode was amazing! I wonder how the "copycats" can kill the special ability users? Maybe the strange things around their heads work like these hypnotizing lights of the "evil minoshiros"? And why are the theachers and so on able to controll them?
So many questions...I hope to get answers in the next episode.
Also I'm not really bothered by the artstyle from the preview. I kind of think the eyes of the characters look more lively, so I might even prefer that style...
Nov 24, 2012 1:11 PM

Oct 2012
Morridine said:
This is one of those shows that is like no other. I can'y find any comparison to any other show that gives the same feeling. Why don't they make more of this kind i wonder... I hope they translate the novel soon, it's a too epic fantasy work not to get licensed somewhere...

And my fkin god the music was on a level above epicness. The song played while Saki was having flashbacks was very similar to a Delerium song. I went straight to listening to their Karma album afetr this it fits SO DAMN well to the sieries and is one of my absolute obsessions in terms of music. I am just sooooo happy I lived to see this show. May not be for everyone's taste but for those who like these things... it just hit the spot like totally out of nowhere

Absolutely agree with you.
This series is pretty unique. I seriously feel like I'm in another world while watching it.
Top-notch music.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Nov 24, 2012 1:22 PM

Aug 2011
Dat cliffhanger.
Nov 24, 2012 1:54 PM

Apr 2010
I wish every episode would be like this. Queerat arc was such a pain to watch. :/

4/5 for this episode, keep the quality going, SSY.
Nov 24, 2012 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
Great action-packed episode with a load of suspense delivered in the end!

So far, let's see. We learn that Saki had possibly two older sisters, her 'middle' sister's name being Yoshima. We also confirm that they are trying to either 'wipe out' Shun or maybe make Shun one of those 'cats'? I wonder if those cats are a different species all together. Also, the whole time while the gang was taking risky steps to find out what happened to Shun, I was wondering why the Council hasn't caught on yet. Apparently they already know a lot and the trail that Mamoru and Maria left behind asking so many students is easy to discover. And cameras, hidden mics, etc. This society could be that advanced it they want to, but obviously (as we realize from the electricity conversation) the whole community is stuck in a mystical sort of middle ages, utopia based place with all the 'good' stuff from the past time periods to the current modern. However, does the Council follow that rule? And to what extent? Do the 'bells' on the rope that was tied across the river just that or does it really take tiny snap shots if any sound is heard? What about those tanks that kept the cats locked up. What are they made of? Are they a new invention or one taken and adapted from the past?

We're facing a lot of paradoxes here, which does make the whole 'rebellion' thrilling but questionable because of the ease it's being done with. Only the emotional trauma and suspense is what makes it seem so necessary and frightening. But, good art this episode, nice original drawings (even though the cats look kind of weird with their 'heel' like shoes).

Also, I'd like to know how Shun is exactly dealt with. Is he killed? Is he made a 'cat'? Could he possibly be put in a certain jail where the Council uses people like him in secret because they're so talented? We don't really know how the society really works. We just know they can't do most things and question and etc. but we don't know how tight the boundaries really are. Since the 'utopia' is a rather newly developed empire (I'm supposing, from what the Minishiro said), you'd think they'd keep a tighter hold the first few hundred years.

Anyways, nice hinting with the color red and the flashbacks. I hope we get to divulge in their pasts a bit and are able to understand the 'rules' of the society better. Awesome episode and hoping even better ones will come! :P
Nov 24, 2012 2:58 PM
Nov 2012
If Shun's going to die next episode, then that makes him the Mami of this series isn't it?
Nov 24, 2012 3:41 PM

Jun 2011
This is getting better... Shun has disappeared... and those flachbacks...
Wow, can't wait!
"Nobody knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite"- Rintarou Okabe
Nov 24, 2012 4:52 PM

Feb 2010
Shuuunn. ;-;

An amazing episode from start to finish. The pacing, the soundtrack, the overall mood... Everything. Best episode so far!

I can't wait to understand more about the cats.... And dat cliffhanger!
Nov 24, 2012 5:24 PM

Aug 2012
Really great episode, I was on edge the entire time. Art was good and the music really added to the suspense. Just keeps getting better with each episode. Like others have said, too bad for the people who dropped this due to episode 8. Their loss.

Seems like Shun finally lost it and went berserk, but I keep finding myself with more questions than answers at the end of each episode. I guess that's what makes this anime so great. It's going to be interesting to see if he's really turned karma demon.

Saki's sibling's name is Yoshimi, not Yasumi. I listened to it like three or four times just to be sure and Saki did say Yoshimi and the subtitles say so aswell.

Saki's mother kind of pissed me off a little. She's lost children before (Yoshimi and Saeko) and doesn't want to lose Saki too, I get that much...but they can't possibly think they can keep all the wierd things going on secret and believe everyone will simply accept it. The truth always comes out, one way or another.

Anyway, can't wait until next week.
Nov 24, 2012 5:32 PM

Jan 2009
FANTASTIC episode tied with episode 4 (maybe a little lower).
Nov 24, 2012 5:48 PM

Mar 2009
macanrox said:

thank you for making me laugh dear :')
Nov 24, 2012 5:53 PM
Aug 2007
Amazing episode. The build up to her remembering she had a sister before, and then Maria suddenly showing up at the window was chilling. Shun is possibly a monster now as well?

THIS is why I picked up this show.. great storytelling. Can't wait for next episode.
Nov 24, 2012 7:08 PM
Aug 2010
Good episode, it didn't really answer many questions but it is starting to get into the heart of the mysteries. I really don't think Shun is gonna get killed off or anything though.

Still, not as good as the Queerat arc, that arc reminded of those good old historical-like animes.
Nov 24, 2012 7:26 PM

Jul 2008
Tyrel said:
Holy fuck. Great episode, Shun becoming a Karma Demon? Probably couldn't control his canti or something.

Giving how extremist their society seem to be,I beleive that they are trying to execute Shun under the basis that he could kill because for whatever reason the psychological limiter they are creating when they are giving children their cantus isn't working properly anymore on him.
That's probably how they see people that can kill with their cantus: demon. No matter if they killed or not, if they aren't affected by the 'limiter' they are a dangerous existence that could destroy their society and thus they must be eliminated.

SilentTruth said:
Damn, I think Shun just turn into animal there.
This is getting intense.

Village is sending Copycats to kill Shun and Saki is also pursuing him. Copycats are urban legends to most people in the village, that's why it shocked Saki.
This is most likely not Shun, actually going by how the show is doing, it's almost sure that this isn't Shun.
Nov 24, 2012 7:42 PM
Aug 2010
Morridine said:
Why don't they make more of this kind i wonder...

Because its safer to make anime that can more easily be turned into hentai.
Nov 24, 2012 11:44 PM

Jul 2011
walk said:
BEST EPISODE SINCE EPISODE 4

all my feels and suffering

_(:3」∠)_

TOTALLY AGREE!! Up until episode 4 i gave this series a 10, but after that it lost it's touch but i still love it and i gave it a 9...

but finally this time i feel the same feeling as when i was watching eps 1-4. yippeee

BUT!
IS IT JUST ME OR THE PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE LOOKS LIKE THE ART IN EPS 5?!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW :VOMIT:
Nov 25, 2012 12:10 AM

Jan 2011
always liked the parts when Saki would question her parents creepy as hell

whole people of pinewind are missing?
Nov 25, 2012 12:44 AM

Oct 2011
katsu044 said:

Shun probably killed them all.

Remember the strange face in the tree ? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a human transformed by Shun power going wild.
Nov 25, 2012 1:06 AM

Sep 2012
It's got serious again. Good. Saki is the yougest child. She may have be two olders sisters before her.
Nov 25, 2012 1:15 AM

Jan 2011
This has to be the best episode so far, stuff got really serious and I love it this way.
I read that Saki probably has 2 older sisters, and that makes a lot of sense.
Next episode will be intense, I hope they don't fuck it up.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Nov 25, 2012 2:41 AM

Jan 2011
Tryss said:
katsu044 said:

Shun probably killed them all.

Remember the strange face in the tree ? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a human transformed by Shun power going wild.
ah i see guess i missed that part
Nov 25, 2012 3:07 AM

Apr 2012
Suddenly, it's more intense than ever. A shadowy government-thing which might always be watching you and can make people disappear, played completely seriously, is one of the best threats you can get to start with. Particularly when the protagonists don't have any knowledgeable person on their side, they're completely isolated. Add to this the fact that it's playing with fundamental parts of humanity like the sex drive and the ability to envision violence. And add to that you can't even trust your memories... And then they're using techniques like you set off the alarm, but nothing happens... I haven't watched anything like this for a long time. Plus it's not just empty paranoia, the idea of new human abilities making people think such things are now necessary is intensely interesting. The aesthetics of setting it all against beautiful environments is truly striking.

Best show this season. And that's up against some very high-quality competition.
Nov 25, 2012 5:19 AM

Aug 2010
Whoa, shit is about to hit the fan as it seems.

Also, it looks like their "government" is commiting genocide against people they deem "undesirable".

Also, I highly doubt Shun actually turned into some demon of sorts. He just thought things that the government deems dangerous. My theory is that they tried to do him in or something, and he didn't like that and probably returned the favor (due to his limiter not in place)

Also, while I know that the government is trying to create a more peaceful society, without those "fiends" killing stuff left right and center just because they can... well, I'd best quote Nietzsche here: "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster."
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Nov 25, 2012 5:48 AM

Mar 2012
the music was phenomenal from the beginning to the end.
Who is the kid next to their teacher? i thought it was Shun but they are sending those copycats to kill him. hmm.
huntxNov 25, 2012 6:08 AM
Nov 25, 2012 6:18 AM

Apr 2010
Best episode in ages. DAT suspense! I really hope that the next one will be just as good.

Is it only me or are all the creatures in the anime just looking more and more ridiculous? First the quarrets, then the library, the general and now the copycats. They could have made all these creatures a lot more epic and exciting. I like the part when they hold the "copycats" up in the air, because you then only could see their shadow, but otherwise blah. At least the people looks nice.
Nov 25, 2012 6:33 AM

Jun 2010
Another awesome developing episode. I love the plot and Saki and Shun chracters are great. Can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 25, 2012 7:25 AM

Apr 2008
I take pity on everybody who droped this series after episode 8.... 9 was fantastic, and the preview of 10 hints another great episode!
Nov 25, 2012 8:55 AM

Nov 2009
huntx said:
the music was phenomenal from the beginning to the end.

Not exactly the music, but all the sounds in this episode are extraordinary. It would be a shame if the animation didn't catch up.

Good episode once in a while, finally.
Nov 25, 2012 10:32 AM
Sep 2012
I loved this episode, too bad it seems like the crappy episode 5 animation will be back
Nov 25, 2012 4:27 PM

Aug 2011
wow, the best anime of the season.
Nov 25, 2012 10:04 PM

Dec 2008
debido95 said:
I loved this episode, too bad it seems like the crappy episode 5 animation will be back

And here we go someone yet again complaining about episode 5's animation. I mean unless you really know what your talking about, such as if you've actually taken classes in animation, then this makes your opinion sound very stupid. I mean your entitled to your preference in animation, but it doesn't make it crappy.

I mean in episode 5 they actually implemented the 4th level of shading, but you probably wouldn't know that.
tysonultimaNov 25, 2012 10:09 PM
Nov 26, 2012 12:05 AM

Mar 2012
Damn, this was a fantastic episode, and, aside from, perhaps, the fourth, it was definitely the best, as it developed the larger narrative far more extensively than the majority of the previous episodes. There was a compelling tension that permeated throughout the entire episode, illustrating a tonal restraint that was understandably lacking in the previous episode. A symbolically profound visual sort of storytelling occurred throughout much of the episode, which terrifically complemented the foreboding atmosphere. The pacing was greatly deliberate, gradually developing and consequently unraveling a cascading sequence of intriguing events, while never faltering into an uninteresting monotony.

The narrative is quite intricately woven, broadening and elaborating on a plethora of seemingly insignificant, but deftly foreshadowed and eventually meaningful developments. As such, the secretive machinations of their strictly regulated society are gradually illuminated through a highly effective precision, since, though occasionally expected, these moments of detailed elaboration corrode the veneer of a peaceful existence, slowly exposing the terribly fractured structure of their world, essentially illustrating an immensely powerful and emotionally evocative decay of perception. As such, one of the best, most intriguing sequences was Maria's thoroughly revealing recollections, as she, along with Mamoru, momentarily glimpsed a select few of the Ethics Committee, consequently overhearing that they're intending to force one of the tainted cats into confronting Shun before he fully becomes a Karma Demon.

Shun's transition into a Karma Demon was, I feel, excellently foreshadowed throughout the show or, at the very least, his characterization was suffused with an abundance of vague, but intriguing allusions to a mysterious, darkened edge of his character and the potential development that involves his personality deteriorating into a more calculating and cruel version of his present self. These filtered nuances draw a noticeable, but partially contrasting parallel to Maria's slowly developing characterization. It seems quite likely that if Shun does, in fact, die, such an emotionally devastating development would slightly alter Saki's character, which would be an intriguing evolution to explore. A Holy Barrier suddenly appeared around Pinewind, preventing the escape of whatever monstrous entity it harbors within and imposing an accepted restriction from Saki and Satoru entering; this is the first sign that directly alludes to the possibility and increased likelihood that Shun is becoming a Karma Demon, essentially recalling a parallel between his current situation and the ritualistic tale he once recited that comprehensively depicted the descent into a Karma Demon.

My favorite sequence was the dinner scene between Saki and her parents, as it contained a thorough amount of meaningful character and story development, illuminated by an unsettling tranquility. The tedious, comparatively mundane conversation between Saki's parents greatly emphasized the dichotomy between their complacent uniformity and the temporarily dormant rebellious turmoil that had re-awoken within Saki's mind ever since Shun disappeared. These trite matters culminated with Saki's break of silence and subsequent outburst. The immediate transition from Saki's calm contemplation to their shocked expressions upon hearing the utterance of Shun's name was highly effective. The unexpected reveal and subsequent realization of Saki's lost, forgotten sister was handled incredibly well, as a heightened, but unwanted, knowledge is illustrated by the brightness of her earlier memory and the subdued, detached colors that cloud her surroundings as she fully becomes aware of this unforeseen truth.

Saki was fantastic throughout this entire episode, displaying an insightful and sympathetic breadth of complex emotions, since her motivations are very deftly illustrated, as her love for Shun is compelling her to act in a marginally more rebellious fashion than she normally would. Saki's highly interesting, layered characterization heavily contributes to her increasingly heightened and gradually developed role as a truly fascinating character, since the nature of her complicated characterization has never been fully divulged, but due to recent developments and her emotional attachment to Shun, it has been explored far more than in episodes past. Saki lacks a certain naivety that all others, save for Shun, have willingly constructed within the smallest cracks of their perpetually obedient, generally respectful facades, since the others seem to be distinctly aware of the disquieting dread that infects their secluded, potentially diseased society, but they, along with most others, attempts to dismiss it. Aside from Shun perhaps, she has definitely appeared to be the most perceptive, particularly in how rightfully distrustful she has become of others, as displayed by her inability to blindly adhere to the monk's every words in the fourth episode and her refusal to believe the explanations, or lack thereof, that were given by her parents and, in effect, the Ethics Committee.

Maria and Mamoru, though temporarily inconsequential, seem very likely, particularly Maria, to considerably influence approaching events. As such, though not particularly subtle, I really liked the shot that incorporated a visual contrast between the foreshadowed eventualities of Maria and Mamoru's existence, as they sit next to one another on a bench; the sunlight reaches Mamoru's face, while Maria remains shrouded in darkness, perhaps foretelling of the potentially catastrophic events that will be ignited by Maria's involvement, as mentioned towards the end of the second episode.

The music was exceptionally well-implemented throughout the entire episode, accompanying each scene with a particular emotional weight. The altered orchestral chant is brilliant, particularly in it's usage throughout the opening to this episode, as it thoroughly established the unsettling atmosphere that would pervade through the rest of the episode. The selection used during the dinner scene evoked a wistful melancholy that really accentuated the myriad of deeply painful emotions that had surfaced during this moment. The sound direction was extremely impressive, particularly notable throughout the final scene, in which the silence of Saki's threatening excursion into the heart of the forest is pierced with the cries of numerous beastly terrors.

The confident, visually creative direction complemented the methodical, disturbing nature of this episode wonderfully, displaying an especially effective restraint in the construction of many integral moments, such as the final scene, in which another wild animal is revealed, as well as a necessary proficiency towards the framing of momentous moments, such as Maria's revelatory conversation with Saki. There was an abundance of cuts to black that were filtered into the episode, but, unlike the latter half of the seventh episode, they were used really well throughout, rarely distracting from any particular moment, but rather heightening the effect of several shocking developments.

A very nicely directed scene was that which involved Maria's silhouette appearing at Saki's window immediately following the remembrance of her sister. The transition was eerily effective. One of the final shots, in which Saki's shadow, ablaze beneath the light of her torch, looms against the withered tress, was beautifully constructed. Another impressive directorial touch was the moment Saki remembered her first meeting with Shun, and the oddly-shaped tree that was supplanted behind his family, as the partial destruction of this tree and the house that once possessed it indicates that his village was decimated. I felt that the isolation of her sharp inhale worked quite well.

Unfortunately, Yamauchi is returning for the next episode, which hopefully won't be similarly plagued with an absence of narrative cohesion, as his uniquely expressionistic approach to storytelling definitely hasn't proved suitable for the duration of an entire episode. Considering the seeming importance of the next episode and the potentially important developments within, I remain quite wary at the prospect of his second attempt towards carefully handling an entire episode. However, despite the questionable nature of his directorial style, I'm really looking forward to the surrealistic visuals that typically accompany his direction, since episode 5 was rather atmospheric and strikingly beautiful.

All in all, though the last two episodes were quite good, From the New World excels with this one, effectively reestablishing the brilliantly ominous atmosphere and the immensely compelling elements of the story. The masterful, meticulous construction of the narrative continues to be the most essential strength of the show, which is a testament to how very well-written and impressively directed the story, for the most part, has been. There have certainly been several instances in which the narrative execution has considerably diminished, but these moments of disappointing inconsistency and a slight tonal dissonance have been remarkably rare. The excellent cliffhanger was a terrific note to conclude the episode on. The preview, though potentially misdirection, appears to suggest that Shun's death is quite imminent, which would be unfortunate, but I've loved his development so far, so it will be interesting to see what occurs, and whether or not Saki will be able to save him.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.