Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2012 5:06 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And Amandra Kamandra finally made his appearance. But why are they making such a big fuss over a bank card.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 13, 2014 9:24 AM

Nov 2013
So Lilith actually can talk so why she do the miming thing in front of the others, That big with the boulder shield was pretty cool.
Mar 19, 2017 12:38 PM
Nov 2015
I like this series, it's old school fun and I find the character work to be pretty entertaining. So far I like it better than Double Zeta, Mosapaeda and Southern Cross, but not as Mich as MSG0079, Zeta or Macross.
Aug 16, 2021 3:20 PM
Aug 2020
in this episode, we got to see how fragile the link is between Daba and Kyoa. We learned a little bit about the military, and we got closer to a confrontation between Daba and Amandara
Mar 28, 6:49 PM
Aug 2016
A little bit better. Nice for the rural aristocracy to try to command some troops but he knows he will need more than a mere command. That man require more than discipline.

I like the fact they got to Amandara pretty easy. Annd how, even if you are noble u still need contacts. The rest, everything went on a smoothy direct fashion style action episode.

Mar 28, 6:57 PM
Aug 2016
Reply to OutboardCap
in this episode, we got to see how fragile the link is between Daba and Kyoa. We learned a little bit about the military, and we got closer to a confrontation between Daba and Amandara
@OutboardCap Totally agree.
I dont know if we will have a confrontation between them. Probably Amandara is just another intermediate.

ZetaZaku said:
But why are they making such a big fuss over a bank card

The thing is that a person working for the thief gang had that bank card. How did he get it? And why was he so desesperate on getting to Amandara Kamandara? You could think that is an instrument and they wanna reward that person who gets it.
Howewer, in the regular army they also said that that card was 0 value from now on...
Also, even a mere soldier could go into the army, as a mere soldier of course... still the friend of the protagonist was rejected... I like that he tried his opportunity, still he is a traitor to his old friend and thats not good... The protagonist kinda idealistic still

Maybe the bank caard, has something else apart from its value. Maybe is a key to something important. Also still, we dont know if the countries are in war, because if not, whats the point in joining the army¡
I also dont like when at the end of the chapters they tend to show the next character appearence. Want to know like a flash thunder, not like this spoiler-manned more or less xD

Still, this 3 episodes showed me that the TV series has potential
@ZetaZaku u hitted the spot agaain

More topics from this board

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 35 Discussion

BaronLukis - Apr 3

0 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 3, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 34 Discussion

BaronLukis - Apr 2

0 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 2, 4:18 PM

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 33 Discussion

Bubcus93 - May 5, 2014

2 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 2, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 32 Discussion

BaronLukis - Apr 2

0 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 2, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Juusenki L-Gaim Episode 31 Discussion

Bubcus93 - May 4, 2014

1 by BaronLukis »»
Apr 2, 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.