Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2012 5:38 PM
Sep 2012
Linkark07 said:

Personally I wouldn't want Bones to touch any of their original anime. First Darker than Black and now this.

But they will...be sure that they will
Nov 19, 2012 5:57 PM

Sep 2011
kitsuko said:
Linkark07 said:

Personally I wouldn't want Bones to touch any of their original anime. First Darker than Black and now this.

But they will...be sure that they will
what makes you so sure, and you really cant count darker than black, season 1 ended on a cliffhanger, they didnt go back to it, it was already planned to be a multi season thing. Eureka 7 ao is pretty much their only sequel to something complete

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 19, 2012 6:12 PM

May 2009
Bones is only good at doing adaptations of complete material vide FMP:B
Nov 19, 2012 6:18 PM
Nov 2012
I am just planning to pretend this never happened, because it pretty much didn't.

Ao should have just vanished because he was never born there..... ugh my head.

They left huge problems in the timeline.

Also I just don't get why their first child died. I am pretty sure children were born in the E7 universe normally and it was never mentioned that TRAPAR was dangerous to Eureka why would the offspring of a Human and a Coralian die because of it?

They just pulled so much out of their ass it's astonishing.
Nov 19, 2012 6:22 PM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:
so in other words you have only liked 1 of their shows? Everything they do is anime only, the ones that arent dont follow the original manga and otherwise the manga is made after the anime.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 19, 2012 7:58 PM

Mar 2011
bastek66 said:

You didn't like Xam'd? That was such a great show...
Nov 19, 2012 8:12 PM
Dec 2007
bastek66 said:
Eureka seven was never an adaptation. >.> The manga came AFTER.

Nov 19, 2012 8:32 PM

Dec 2010
Linkark07 said:
kitsuko said:
thanks for the spoiler guys and see ya, in the next crazy adapted version of this once wornderful now badly exploited franchise ^^

I actually preferred the second season of Darker than Black actually... So far AO hasn't been nearly as good as the original E7, but I feel that if it had more episodes, say 50 like the original, it could have been great! The pacing is whats dragging it down, it needed more episodes. However, I have liked it, and I am incredibly excited for these last two episodes.
Nov 19, 2012 10:08 PM

Sep 2011
Rogalicus said:
>implying that first series' ending was any better

Way better get out of here.
Nov 19, 2012 10:27 PM

Jan 2008
Should have made separate threads for each episodes as they're still seperate.

Well regardless, just watched Ep 23.... so... problem solved? Like that? Really now? Wow... dammit Ao, should have just shot it like multiple episodes ago.

At least seeing more Renton managed to brighten the day.

/wait for 24.
Nov 20, 2012 12:28 AM

Sep 2011
Oh boy. That's all I can describe the series for me atm.

mediocre 6.5/10 possibly lower for me.
Nov 20, 2012 12:32 AM

Jan 2010
Wow, this was bad.
Nov 20, 2012 12:39 AM

Feb 2008
If someone says that the plot of this series - let alone these two episodes - make sense and is good, that person is crazy. Anyone with a brain in their head will recognize that this show and these last two episodes are horrendously bad.
Nov 20, 2012 12:48 AM

Sep 2011
Gazelle looks so much like Holland now @ 21:37 rofl.

In the end we don't get any explanations on the Gekko, etc. FUCK YOU BONES.
Nov 20, 2012 1:01 AM
Nov 2012
A lot better than I was expecting, so glad Renton and Eureka survived it and were reunited. Also the fight between Renton and Ao was great as well as Truth becoming the Nirvash's archetype actually made him likeable, pity they didn't put it in earlier. Oh and the use of the Eureka Seven climax song was fantastic.

Bad points, climax was rushed way too much, it basically just came off as one huge info dump when it really needed a lengthier exposision. Also the canon cannon got used way too much. Honestly though looking back it was probably the only way to end it. Still it felt like a bit of a cheap shot considering everything that happened in the series. Also felt they fucked up with Naru again.

But overall for what it was, it was good.
Nov 20, 2012 1:02 AM

Oct 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
I feel like their over exaggerating how bad it really is, they are acting like this was fucking guilty crown. They probably just did something like overhype something which is more along the lines of their fault not the show.

Honestly I would rate Guilty Crown above this. Guilty Crown started good, and..... i think guilty crown ended better, much better than this.

My biggest issue with the entire series highlights the biggest fail of the series. "Where the fuck is Renton?" *teased once near the end* *Renton shows up* "THE END"

The only way that it Ao was like E7 is in the fact that at the end they show us future Ao and then cuts....... but E7's showing of Renton and Eureka in the distance brought pleas for a sequel. Ao just brought tears of crushed hopes and dreams, and happiness that the pain is over.

Overall this series wasn't terrible. It could have been a great series if they had just removed any relation to Eureka Seven. The connection only convoluted more than it already was, which was a bit too much.
Nov 20, 2012 1:05 AM

Nov 2007
My feeling to ep.23

Father and son time with the history of the secret and the plant things. Then father vs. son. What? Truth = the robot / Archetype thing.

Also there was a sister for Ao? Not only Ao led them unite, but also ended everything and made himself not exist in this confusing "multiple parallel" world.
tsubasaloverNov 20, 2012 1:10 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 20, 2012 1:07 AM
May 2012
its out its out. zomggggg! after like... forever... the season is over ;n;
Nov 20, 2012 1:11 AM

Sep 2011
tsubasalover said:
My feeling to ep.23

Father and son time with the history of the secret and the plant things. Then father vs. son. What? Truth = the robot / Archetype thing.

Also there was a sister for Ao? Not only Ao led them unite, but also ended everything and made himself not exist in this confusing "multiple parallel" world.

Except for the fact that Ao can't visit Renton and Eureka, since he's gone poof. No Nirvash, no gun, no zip, no dat. They gave us a platter of crap ._.

The series was meh. I would have been fine with just leaving Season 1 with that, and nothing else. Was nice to hear different songs, and reoccurring ones, seeing renton + eureka for like what 2 episodes. That's the only good points I can give this.
Nov 20, 2012 1:16 AM

Nov 2007
i think that they answered all of my questions. but come on, that ending!?!?! i want a happy ending...

well, it's a happy ending for the parents, i guess... sucks to be Ao...
no_match99Nov 20, 2012 1:25 AM
Nov 20, 2012 1:20 AM

Sep 2009
They should have just focused on a story from Renton and Eureka's point of view or left out any relation to the first season (an entirely different story in the same universe). Naru was extremely underdeveloped for me and I still don't know why truth had to be in this show. Overall it just felt like characters and plot points were not fully explored.
Nov 20, 2012 1:26 AM

Nov 2011
Honestly,

The series started off pretty good and kept me entertained until around the mid season (episode 14 onwards) when it kinda started to drop.

I agree that the ending seemed really rush and they let go alot of their ideas towards the end (flying on a board without trapar?)..

Basically Ao is now a useless character in his time line with no way to get back to any kind of timeline.

So...meh?
Nov 20, 2012 1:28 AM
Feb 2012
The only thing this anime gave me was adult Renton, thats all it provided for me, and I had to suffer through all those episodes just to finally see him.

I really wanted to know what happened to the others. (Original people)

But shit, Ao got totally screwed over, I didn't like him but damn. The sloth was my favorite character, I couldn't find one character that wasn't super annoying.

If I wrote the ending, they would have somehow figured out how to take Ao with em. Happy end.
Nov 20, 2012 1:41 AM

Nov 2012
This series was such a wasted of time.
I thought having Renton back, may fix it at least in the end, but I was wrong.
Nov 20, 2012 1:43 AM

Nov 2011
Oh and what about Fleur? She looked so sad when he was about leave T_T poor Fleur could never get her feelings out to him!
Nov 20, 2012 1:48 AM
Jun 2009
so... they killed all the Ao's potential romance for the sake of keeping Eureka x Renton... way to just piss off the protagonist in the story

no one knows hiim in the new world he's in and archetype Truth disappears = AO HAS NO FRIENDS :(
Nov 20, 2012 1:57 AM

Nov 2007
basically... the show was so bad that protagonist himself cancelled the whole show(all the events) by himself from even happening in the first place. lol. ^ ^
Nov 20, 2012 2:13 AM

Sep 2009
coolfahad76 said:
Oh and what about Fleur? She looked so sad when he was about leave T_T poor Fleur could never get her feelings out to him!
Yeah it's just sad. This ending made it so nothing really mattered. Maybe that's why these characters and subplots were underdeveloped, because it wasn't going to mean anything anyways.
Nov 20, 2012 2:17 AM

Nov 2012
It may seem trivial just to join a forum just to vent, but seeing as how I'm not the only one that happens to have felt the same this seems like a good place.

Truth is I gave this show a chance. I really wanted to enjoy it. Yet in the end it just failed to tie it all together.

The biggest problem with Eureka Seven Ao is how convoluted it is. The first mistake was making the series have a time travel element. It just made everything unnecessarily complicated.

The first Eureka Seven although it had it's mysteries and intrigue did it without being convoluted.... and it actually served a purpose in the character development of Renton. The idea that he was kept out of the loop for being a child, and his discover of the truth and becoming a responsible adult as a result of growing and learning. So some of the trip-pier scub knowledge stuff made sense in the end.

The time travel aspect of Eureka Seven Ao just made the series come undone. Characters that were developed just disappear, making learning about them irrelevant... other characters completely change roles mid way through the series with little to know explanation for it.

We all know Maggie switched over to the other side as a result of the first time burst, but why even bother having her in the show after it, if it's treated as if it's a cameo. They should've just written her out.

Same could be said for Truth...

At the end of the day the whole Time Travel/Alternate Universe element of the show just kind of negates the entire show. A certain character even asserts that point to Ao at the end.
That's just the first problem. All though most of the other issues with the series stem from that one.

Basically the show spends so much time waffling about what it's doing that there is no pay off. Who is Ao's love interest, what are the relationships that are important to him, who are the people that are important to him.... basically nothing was ever developed significantly. There was a serious lack of direction with the series, and it was all over the place.

The show didn't even have a clear sort of concept... it wasn't about Ao growing up, or becoming an adult... it wasn't about him achieving understanding with Naru... or the scubs... or anything. It wasn't about him eventually getting to be with his family and learning about who he is and where he comes from. It just didn't have a point to it.

And I think that's what it comes down to... I think a lot of people who have watched the show this far, to the end here.... they are just like "What did I just watch? What was it even about?".

I will say this... the show had some great animation, it had some wonderful moments (mind you a lot of the highlights come simply from seeing Eureka & Renton onscreen), but the characters were all poorly developed. So if you could put that aside it's entertaining to watch.

Yet no fan of the original Eureka Seven should watch this. It doesn't have any of the same themes or feel to it.

The only thing I can hope for is an actual sequel to Eureka Seven.... and to a certain degree it seems as though they ended it in a way that suggests they could easily avoid ever having to reference the Ao series ever. Again another reason why the ending kind of negates the entire Ao story.

Either way had to get that out of my system. So sad that they couldn't even end the series in a way that gives events in the show any sort of meaning.
Nov 20, 2012 2:30 AM

Oct 2012
Wow Truth really got bet over, he was reduced from the villain to pretty much a sat nav for AO. I enjoyed the series I would give it a 6.5-7/10, the story was so so but the sound track and fights were enjoyable.

I didn't really get the conclusion, I don't get how AO can be back to the world we started in when he stopped Eureka from ever being there, the main downfall for the series was it was getting too complicated with alternate universes I was able to keep up but I felt we could do without it.
Nov 20, 2012 2:40 AM
Jul 2018
Ahahahahahahhhaaaah. Bones, kill yourselves.
The only way to get over it: just pretend that this "sequel" thing didn't exist in the first place. Fuck no, I don't acknowledge this as sequel to E7 anime. There was not chance of logical continuation for E7 series in the first place. Lol this is just as bad as movie. Well i think so. Fuck will never wish for a sequel for my favorite show, never!!!

Also, anyone else noticed that gazele or whatever his name was looked awfully similar to holand in the end? lolwhat
removed-userNov 20, 2012 2:44 AM
Nov 20, 2012 2:45 AM

Jan 2009
im gonna make a difference here and say i enjoyed the ending so much, i gave this series 8/10 since its not totally a stand alone series, ye Ao just erased himself from the memories of his family and friends but that does not mean he will not exist anymore he got a fresh start on a different parallel universe or timeline and looking at the ending scene it will be a Naru X Ao ending instead of Fleur X Ao, darn i love parallel universes and time warping stories like this that got good ending, damn awesome ending!!! and Truth becomes the truth of the whole reality XD he now wanders on every parallel universes or timelines he is a god with OMNIPRESENCE now lol
degNov 20, 2012 3:08 AM
Nov 20, 2012 2:51 AM

Nov 2012
rul said:
Wow Truth really got bet over, he was reduced from the villain to pretty much a sat nav for AO. I enjoyed the series I would give it a 6.5-7/10, the story was so so but the sound track and fights were enjoyable.

I didn't really get the conclusion, I don't get how AO can be back to the world we started in when he stopped Eureka from ever being there, the main downfall for the series was it was getting too complicated with alternate universes I was able to keep up but I felt we could do without it.
Actually he didn't stop her from ever being there.

All he did was stop her from being put into a state of flux. Essentially he came in and stopped her from taking that clump of quartz away. So instead of her disappearing into a flux state she goes from that point to her original time/universe.

This technically means that Ao in that timeline still remained with Grampa Fukai as a 2 year old, and grew up and had all the events transpire like they would've.

The only difference now in the timeline would be that any and all encounters with that Ghost Eureka wouldn't have occurred, because she never reached that flux state. Everything else though should have transpired as shown in the show, even included other time/history alterations.

Out of a technicality when he shows up, the other characters should know about him and Eureka and everything else. Since the flux Eureka being gone would barely impact the timeline.

Actually one character that would be affected would be Elena... as she got her closure from flux Eureka (where she learned Eureka saved her from a possible death and that she got a glimpse of Eureka's Universe). Meaning she may still be losing it or something.... or worse not exist... as Eureka saving Elena may have happened as a result of her being in flux (she is shown in her mom clothes as opposed to the clothes she was wearing in her first visit when she was preggers with Ao's sister)....

Regardless Bones clearly doesn't show what happens when Ao returns to Okinawa for a reason... they don't want to try and explain what changes have occurred.
Nov 20, 2012 2:51 AM

Jul 2012
Mind my first ever post on here to also vent, but:

I don't get it.

Ok so Ao erases himself (thus repelling whatever romance/relationships he built up for 24 episodes)

Basically history would repeat itself following the invasion of the Coral in the later years which will cause Eureka and Renton to begin annihilating the Coral (again) and so forth having Ao jumping the fringes of space and time (again)

Ok so what happens then?

So basically to the whole "Reality changes to the observer" what can we expect from whatever happens to Ao? He just lives in a trepar-less world without knowing Naru or his flight mates, nobody ever dies, and pretty much we were wagged the middle finger this whole time?

Bones just went full retard, must have hired the writers of ME3
Nov 20, 2012 2:55 AM

Nov 2012
TriumphDaytona said:

I don't get it.

Ok so Ao erases himself (thus repelling whatever romance/relationships he built up for 24 episodes)

Basically history would repeat itself following the invasion of the Coral in the later years which will cause Eureka and Renton to begin annihilating the Coral (again) and so forth having Ao jumping the fringes of space and time (again)

Ok so what happens then?

If Ao returns to his timeline/universe but the coral never existed doesn't that mean that he wouldn't be able to materialize? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T EXIST?

Your not the only one..... this ending and series bothered me so much I just had to vent it all.

I'd say welcome but I'm just as new, and it's all thanks to this laughable sequel. Also if you are confused about the ending read my above post.

The ending makes sense, and he didn't erase himself. The problem though is how pointless it makes everything that transpired in the series.

As for the bit where a whole bunch of portals are opening up and he fires a massive burst with the Quartz Cannon, I have no idea what happened there so it's probably any ones guess. Cause technically all those portals with secrets and scubs were opening up in the moment in the timeline where Eureka was supposed to have disappeared.

It's so chaotic and convoluted you don't know what it's supposed to mean. Yet it just seems as though he's removed the scub that was coming from the future through portals.... not the original first scub that comes to earth much later and then has the events transpire with the original Eureka Seven.

It's convoluted in general, and yeah I'm still trying to get my head around everything that was occurring at the end there.
TheMaverickkNov 20, 2012 3:01 AM
Nov 20, 2012 2:57 AM

May 2011
Wow...simply wow.
Nov 20, 2012 3:12 AM

Jul 2010
Finally this shit show is over. Instead of making a completely original show, they gave us something bland and teased two fleshed out characters from a good series. Just like Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam, I'm going to act like this train wreck never happened. Ao and Ginyoku no Fam are examples of messing with something that was fine alone and trying to make a quick buck by riding on the name.
The creator should feel ashamed and dirty.
Nov 20, 2012 3:19 AM

Apr 2009
The disappointing thing is, the series started off pretty good and then just went downhill at increasingly faster speeds. I thought episode 23 was pretty good and then along came episode 24 with it's plate full of shit.
Nov 20, 2012 3:25 AM

Jan 2009
TriumphDaytona said:

I don't get it.

Ok so what happens then?

So basically to the whole "Reality changes to the observer" what can we expect from whatever happens to Ao? He just lives in a trepar-less world without knowing Naru or his flight mates, nobody ever dies, and pretty much we were wagged the middle finger this whole time?

nah you are thinking that Parallel Universe and or Time Traveling will all have thesame conclusion which is wrong, have you watch Steins;Gate? its explained there that in modern physcis terms when you Time Travel you simply go to another timeline, but in Ao's case he go to an entirely different timeline, if i can word it properly in Steins;Gate it was explained that Time acts like a rope with different threads forming the rope and if you Time Jump/Travel on that rope you end up on a slightly different thread on same rope and hence only few changes take place since its thesame rope and also because its thesame rope it may end up with thesame conclusion.... but Ao Time Jump/Travel on an entirely different rope and hence its a really new timeline for him and it will have brand new conclusion too... i hope you understand what im saying i feel i cannot word it well, but just watch Steins;Gate since its a very good series anyway and the Analogy to Laymans term of modern physics way of Time Traveling is explained more better in Steins;Gate
degNov 20, 2012 3:30 AM
Nov 20, 2012 3:25 AM

Oct 2012
I liked this show, I did not think they should of done the story about what it was about after it was a sequal to the other E7 but it felt very distant from it apart from the few flashbacks with Eureka etc, it should of just been an entirely different show on its own with the story it did otherwise people wouldn't expect to be informed about EVERYTHING that happened with the gekko etc and what happened afterwards on E7..

But don't get me wrong, I too would love to have a hole season / series dedicated to what happens after the original E7, because from these 2 episodes it looked like they still had work to do.
Nov 20, 2012 3:47 AM

Mar 2011
WTF was that ending sh1t.
Nov 20, 2012 4:14 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
And a bad ending to a bad series. My score of 4 wavered a bit but in the end it won. I only wavered when knowing about Renton's and Eureka's hardships but even that in the end was meaningless pretty much.

This is a 25 episode series who ultimately is all about Renton and Eureka trying to protect the world Ao is living to keep him alive and it's sweet and all (considering how their first child died) but it kinda negates everything before. This could have easily been 2-3 OVAs and actually have a better concrete story than this series. And everything seems meaningless when Ao sacrifices himself either way. Sure, it's touching and it shows nothing goes according to plan but it's kind of a turn off considering the rest of everything. And how fast did Renton and Eureka accept that he was going to sacrifice himself... They even managed to mess a bit my image of them.

So, apart from the story that mostly was unneeded and had no real connection to the story, nothing else rly stood out. Character development was either non-existent or plain bad with my main example being Fleur. At first I was indifferent to her, then I heard the story of her father's decision to keep her alive thus agreeing to her mother's death. Instead of understanding her father at some point and how hard it was for him and get closer to the only family she had left, she chose to be a horrid bitch and blaming him for everything. If only that was the initial phase, I'd be fine but no, she is horrible. And now, in the last episode she shows again her maturity by asking Ao how could he choose his real family when he had told her and the rest that they are his family. Well, excuuuuuse me princess for wanting to save my mother.
Truth... Oh, Truth Truth... Too much fuss for ultimately nothing. This is an example of something small escalating to something major without rly any necessity to be there.
Can go on for the rest of cast but honestly I don't care. None of them left a strong impression and I can mostly say bad things so yeah.
I can say though that I pity Ao at times. He got a major power to change the future at such a young age and no kid can rly know what to do so yes, he is put in a position no kid should be and can understand a bit not wanting to defeat Truth thus changing the future again. Though in the end, he seems pretty happy even though he is in the 3rd world and might even not exist there.

Story and characters are my top priotities in a show and both were pretty butchered. I could care less about Ao and even less about the supporting characters soooo a 4 should be something I'm generous with xD
Nov 20, 2012 4:27 AM
Nov 2012
Could someone please just explain what happened in the last 2 episodes? It was such a big mindfuck that I seriously want to knock something out.
Nov 20, 2012 4:31 AM
Mar 2012
This show did not turn out how i thought it would, ohwell was interesting atleast.
Nov 20, 2012 4:38 AM
Jul 2018
Maffy said:
And a bad ending to a bad series. My score of 4 wavered a bit but in the end it won. I only wavered when knowing about Renton's and Eureka's hardships but even that in the end was meaningless pretty much.

This is a 25 episode series who ultimately is all about Renton and Eureka trying to protect the world Ao is living to keep him alive and it's sweet and all (considering how their first child died) but it kinda negates everything before. This could have easily been 2-3 OVAs and actually have a better concrete story than this series. And everything seems meaningless when Ao sacrifices himself either way. Sure, it's touching and it shows nothing goes according to plan but it's kind of a turn off considering the rest of everything. And how fast did Renton and Eureka accept that he was going to sacrifice himself... They even managed to mess a bit my image of them.

So, apart from the story that mostly was unneeded and had no real connection to the story, nothing else rly stood out. Character development was either non-existent or plain bad with my main example being Fleur. At first I was indifferent to her, then I heard the story of her father's decision to keep her alive thus agreeing to her mother's death. Instead of understanding her father at some point and how hard it was for him and get closer to the only family she had left, she chose to be a horrid bitch and blaming him for everything. If only that was the initial phase, I'd be fine but no, she is horrible. And now, in the last episode she shows again her maturity by asking Ao how could he choose his real family when he had told her and the rest that they are his family. Well, excuuuuuse me princess for wanting to save my mother.
Truth... Oh, Truth Truth... Too much fuss for ultimately nothing. This is an example of something small escalating to something major without rly any necessity to be there.
Can go on for the rest of cast but honestly I don't care. None of them left a strong impression and I can mostly say bad things so yeah.
I can say though that I pity Ao at times. He got a major power to change the future at such a young age and no kid can rly know what to do so yes, he is put in a position no kid should be and can understand a bit not wanting to defeat Truth thus changing the future again. Though in the end, he seems pretty happy even though he is in the 3rd world and might even not exist there.

Story and characters are my top priotities in a show and both were pretty butchered. I could care less about Ao and even less about the supporting characters soooo a 4 should be something I'm generous with xD

This this this

There is no way, Renton and Eureka would let their son shoulder it all alone, this is complete nonsense and it didn't change my opinion on two great characters. Agree so much. I never liked her, her character was so flat, and that she hated her father for such reason it made her more obnoxious. Same thing I can say about Ao, who without even knowing shit,kept badmouthing his father. I seriously wanted for someone to give him good bitch slap, "what were you doing all the time?". Little bastard. I think he deserves being forever alone now. Lolwhat Fleur was dumb, she obviously had crush on Ao.
Truth........... I don't even know what the fuck he was doing there, anyway his character was generic, overpowered, deus ex machina thingy.
Kid powah, you know. Obviously people who made those series don't know how children actually are.
Nov 20, 2012 4:51 AM

Nov 2012
Maffy said:
And a bad ending to a bad series. My score of 4 wavered a bit but in the end it won. I only wavered when knowing about Renton's and Eureka's hardships but even that in the end was meaningless pretty much. ....

Have to agree with you. the one redeeming side of this entire finale was the realization that the whole reason Eureka had come to that time period was Renton's decision to give his son a chance at life.

That he loved his son that much he was willing to let him go.

Mind you at the end of the day even that whole spiel about how Eureka and Renton couldn't have a child because trapar turned them to stone was for the most part stupid.

Yeah it made for a very heart wrenching sadness, you really feel their pain.... but why even make that creative decision in the first place. Not to mention it makes absolutely no sense.

Why would their child turn to stone from trapar exposure. I mean Eureka and Renton both don't turn to stone being exposed to it. Neither of them have that trait. So why introduce a medical complication like this to a beloved anime couple.

There are so many elements of the show that are never explained... or never expanded upon other then a brief mentioning.

So yeah absolutely completely pointless in the end. Maybe one day I'll watch it all again and not be as disappointed by it all. A fresh take on it and less expectation or something.
TheMaverickkNov 20, 2012 6:32 AM
Nov 20, 2012 5:14 AM

Dec 2009
I'm crying here.

Be ashamed of yourself, Bones.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 20, 2012 5:37 AM
Aug 2010
BONES is the Bioware of anime.
Nov 20, 2012 5:50 AM
Jun 2012
this anime.... hurts my brain, what a horrible piece of shit, all I feel is anger now. Argh where is Sword art online when I need it.
Nov 20, 2012 6:07 AM

Nov 2008
I had good hopes for last two episodes, but i got utterly disappointed... What the fuck is with this fucking plot and ending..
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

96 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.