Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 16, 2012 8:39 PM
Oct 2012
jimjimex said:
Engineered homosexuality by this civilization actually makes perfect sense!

Introduction of homosexuality behaviors by genetic and social engineering actually keep their population VERY low.

If their civilization have a population curve like we do today, there is NO way they can monitor and control the kids' education in such detail.

First novel I recall dealing with that concept was Joe Haldeman's Forever War. As for contraception, it is never 100%.

I have a strong feeling that tight selective breeding and genetic control is taking place in this society, so the LAST thing they would want is for boys and girls to fall in love and want to have kids on their own. Harmless hetero sex, sure, but definitely not relationships where an unplanned child could result. Far safer to program them to pair bond with their own gender.

This would make sense. Before they were kids, so there wasn't any harm with them having hetero sex, but they are starting to reach the age where people fall in love and rebellion is high, so the leaders have probably manipulated body chemicals/minds to get them through this age until they become more sedate around twenty- twenty-two.

As for people dropping it because <gasp> they showed boys kissing.... Please go watch pokemon or something, this is obviously a bit too mature for you.
Nov 16, 2012 8:40 PM

Jan 2012
AiCon said:
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:
You'd assume that they're already on some form of contraception with all the sex they have.

Why prescribe *pharmaceutical* contraception if you can genetically encode a *behavioral* trait that can outright eliminate your drive to reproduce completely.
Eliminate the drive to reproduce? They have sex all the the time and they're not even ashamed about showing ti off. It doesn't matter if they don't intend to have kids. Human anatomy says that even if you don't want to have kids, you'll get them if you don't use something to prevent it.

Maybe the human body has changed. I believe this is over a thousand years in the future. They've harnessed controlling "physic" powers in that time, I'm sure some genetic traits have changed due to their rapid evolution. Remember this is an anime, not a factual scientific documentary. There's bound to be a few things that doesn't really have scientific proof or wasn't approached in a proper scientific manner, it's SCI-FI.

There is a possibility of genetic manipulation, like others have said. They've given some plausible evidence throughout the series.
penguindrum264Nov 16, 2012 8:43 PM
Nov 16, 2012 8:40 PM
Sep 2012
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:
Eliminate the drive to reproduce? They have sex all the the time and they're not even ashamed about showing ti off. It doesn't matter if they don't intend to have kids. Human anatomy says that even if you don't want to have kids, you'll get them if you don't use something to prevent it.

Yep. You won't reproduce if you have HOMOSEXUAL sex.
From a previous post:
deave112 said:
Tyrel said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Found it odd how they treated the one straight guy like the outcast....

LOL. It's like straight people don't exist in this show :|

Actually they're all bi. So they're half gay half straight...
So they have both gay sex and straight sex. Even if half of them have gay sex, the other half are having sex the old fashion way.
jimjimex said:
And human anatomy? The story tells us that they are genetically modified. HEAVILY.
So they've been modified to be sterile? If that's the case then how do they reproduce?
Nov 16, 2012 8:46 PM
Oct 2011
AiCon said:
So they've been modified to be sterile? If that's the case then how do they reproduce?

EXACTLY. Think about it. They were SOMEWHAT heterosexual when they were ~12 years old.

When they turn 14 and all of a sudden they are all homo. WHY?
Female's first menstrual cycle happens, on average, at 14 years old.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menarche
They turn homo RIGHT at the time when the females in their age group start to ovulate.

I am sure when they reach the society's "designed reproductive age", they will turn hetero again.

If you are into this kind of thing, please refer to
http://bcs.whfreeman.com/berg7e
Chapter 10: Gene Regulation Strategy
for how to TURN ON / OFF genes in the real world. Yea. Scientists actually know how it works already.
Nov 16, 2012 8:49 PM
Sep 2012
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:

EXACTLY. Think about it. They were SOMEWHAT heterosexual when they were ~12 years old.

They turn homo RIGHT at the time when the females in their age group start to ovulate.

I am sure when they reach the society's "designed reproductive age", they will turn hetero again.

for how to TURN ON / OFF genes in the real world. Yea. Scientists actually know how it works already.
I can believe that's happening but they still have feelings for the opposite sex.

Saki wanted to have sex with Satoru and Mamoru wanted to be with Maria. That doesn't sound homo to me.
Nov 16, 2012 8:50 PM
Sep 2011
So I guess I was the only one who thought the episode (well, the ending of it) was incredibly depressing? :-(
Nov 16, 2012 8:52 PM
Sep 2012
deave112 said:
So I guess I was the only one who thought the episode (well, the ending of it) was incredibly depressing? :-(
That's because you
Nov 16, 2012 8:52 PM
Oct 2011
AiCon said:
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:

I can believe that's happening but they still have feelings for the opposite sex.

Saki wanted to have sex with Satoru and Mamoru wanted to be with Maria. That doesn't sound homo to me.

Exceptions, maybe? And they haven't got the drive to ACT on it.
Screenshot at 11:56, EVERY couple in the hallway are homo couples.
Nov 16, 2012 8:58 PM
Sep 2012
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:

Exceptions, maybe? And they haven't got the drive to ACT on it.
Screenshot at 11:56, EVERY couple in the hallway are homo couples.
So they're in the minority. Minorities still count.

Saki would have acted on it if Satoru wasn't madly in love with Shun. Mamoru would have surely have had sex with Maria with the way he was looking at her if only she'd given him the attention he wanted.
Nov 16, 2012 9:00 PM
Aug 2012
What the fucking fuck did i just watch...

The hell is up with all of this yuri and yaoi?
The hell is up with this terrible animation?
The hell is up with this jumble of a story?
The hell is up with these inconsistent personality's?
The hell is up with no Saki x Satoru?
GrownUpNov 16, 2012 9:05 PM
Nov 16, 2012 9:02 PM
Sep 2012
Sorayin said:

The hell is up with these incontinent personality's?
Lmao

This is just the beginning. Get ready to go for a mind trip for the next couple episodes.
IconicNov 16, 2012 9:06 PM
Nov 16, 2012 9:02 PM

Apr 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Found it odd how they treated the one straight guy like the outcast....
Isn't it just because he's the odd number ?
When the kids started their monogamous pairing, Satoru with Shun and Saki with Maria... there's nobody left for him. Him liking only Maria is not helping either. Satoru can find another pair after breaking up with Shun, but Maria is still with Saki.
He'd end up the same even if he loved Satoru or Shun :P

About the outcast, he is the replacement for Reiko, who has been friend with the other four since they're much younger. Even if they believed him to be member of their group since they entered the middle school, he's still more distanced from them.
Which bring question. If the children are organized into 5 men cells, and then reorganized as needed to fill in the disposed individuals, where do they get the replacement ? It's not like they can have exactly 5 peoples disposed (and disband a group to fill in the gap) everytime. There should be group with less than 5 members then.

deuxes said:
Hehe, I wonder what Shun made hatch. The eyeball was a nice follow-up to the egg drop.
It's something out of Full Metal Alchemist
*grins*
Nov 16, 2012 9:04 PM
Oct 2011
AiCon said:

Saki would have acted on it if Satoru wasn't madly in love with Shun. Mamoru would have surely have had sex with Maria with the way he was looking at her if only she'd given him the attention he wanted.

But you still can't deny that the overall trend of their society is to engage in homosexual behavior when they are ~14, right?

What are we debating again?
Nov 16, 2012 9:07 PM

Oct 2011
Yaoi and Yuri pairings..
did not see that comming.
Oh well it didn't realy affect my thoughts of the show
Nov 16, 2012 9:09 PM
Sep 2012
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:

But you still can't deny that the overall trend of their society is to engage in homosexual behavior when they are ~14, right?

What are we debating again?
I'm not denying any homosexual trend.

I'm just wondering how is it that they don't get pregnant with the amount of hetero sex (minority even) given how sexual they are with each other and seemingly without any form of contraception.
Nov 16, 2012 9:09 PM
Oct 2010
my fangirl side had its heart rupture at the homosex. my ghetto side kept screaming YYYOOOOOO dem foos be kissin and shit YYYYYOOOO

yuri was fukken win tho

didnt look liek a regular chick in the egg. wonder what that guy saw in shuu
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Nov 16, 2012 9:14 PM
Sep 2012
KingCez said:
my fangirl side had its heart rupture at the homosex. my ghetto side kept screaming YYYOOOOOO dem foos be kissin and shit YYYYYOOOO

yuri was fukken win tho

didnt look liek a regular chick in the egg. wonder what that guy saw in shuu
You must have been in Heaven when you saw this episode. lol

I guess that Satoru saw Shun at the strong, silent type who''s also quite handsome.
Nov 16, 2012 9:17 PM
Sep 2012
Sorayin said:
AiCon said:
Sorayin said:

The hell is up with these incontinent personality's?
Lmao

This is just the beginning. Get ready to go for a mind trip for the next couple episodes.

Oh god.
It's not going to be that bad since Shun is gone and Satoru's guy shouldn't get much screen time since he's a minor character. Try to stick with it until they become adults.
IconicNov 16, 2012 9:22 PM
Nov 16, 2012 9:18 PM
Oct 2011
AiCon said:

I'm just wondering how is it that they don't get pregnant with the amount of hetero sex (minority even) given how sexual they are with each other and seemingly without any form of contraception.

Until now, I haven't seen anyone over 14 engaging in heterosexual behavior in the anime.
Nov 16, 2012 9:22 PM
Sep 2012
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:

Until now, I haven't seen anyone over 14 engaging in heterosexual behavior in the anime.
The story revolves around Saki and her friends so that's why we don't see others having hetero relationships. As we seen with Saki liking Satoru and Mamoru liking Maria, hetero people do exist and they have to get together.
Nov 16, 2012 9:25 PM
Jun 2012
Dunno if anyone else noticed but when Satoru pushes the other guy he sticks his finger up his arse:

I didn't notice it at first.
Nov 16, 2012 9:27 PM

Oct 2010
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:

No, it's quite right at the Genetics Levels of tech right now. I am surprised by the IRL stuff too but in this world it was a no choice and the scientist groups most likely did and figured it out just like they did to it IRL right now.

Quite plausible. Perhaps to have a better control. It is said the less there are the easier they are to control and for that birth control is needed. Cruel but with the population decimation, it's the safest.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 16, 2012 9:30 PM
Sep 2012
neminyera said:
Dunno if anyone else noticed but when Satoru pushes the other guy he sticks his finger up his arse:

I did notice that but I forgot it. Thanks for reminding me. lol

I guess Satoru didn't waste any time moving on from Shun.
Nov 16, 2012 9:30 PM

Oct 2011
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:

I'm unsure what you guys are going on about, BUT! I'll put this under spoiler in case it is, I don't wanna risk it.

---
neminyera said:

And omg, no I didn't actually notice that! :'D
Nov 16, 2012 9:34 PM
Sep 2012
myuun said:
jimjimex said:
AiCon said:

I'm unsure what you guys are going on about, BUT! I'll put this under spoiler in case it is, I don't wanna risk it.

---
neminyera said:

And omg, no I didn't actually notice that! :'D
Thanks myuun for telling us this. We would have argued to no end if you didn't say anything. I do have one question though:
Nov 16, 2012 9:35 PM

Jun 2009
what happen to the artwork though, it's terrible.

I mean, it used to be so perfect.

Look at that, that is the quality I'm expecting from Shinsekai Yori

I hope they fix it in the BD...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2012 9:36 PM

Mar 2009
OK first thing's first; They are not all homosexuals they are all (except Mamoru apparently) BISEXUAL! There is no gender discrimination here, I thought people who didn't know what Bonobos are would look it up by now, they are a species of apes who are bisexual.

Ok imagine a world where boys didn't "have" to be with girls and girls didn't "have" to be with boys. Imagine sexual intimacy is something you can have with anyone you are close to, something you both benefit from and just a less violent way of relieving stress.
Now imagine you are in puberty and you child body is changing very quickly, and you start having a wider range of emotions and you are looking at your friend's bodies differently. It's all confusing and a little scary. I remember at that age I was very close to my friends of the same gender, they were having the exact same changes as I was. I don't see it as a big stretch that in a community where there is no "only boys kiss girls" and vice versa, that you would explore your new sexual feelings and urges with someone of the same gender. It's less scary that way with a close friend who shares a similar body. I can guarantee that as they get older there will be more boy/girl coupling.

And anyway if they were all homosexual their community would cease to exist.

I think I can understand the Shun x Satoru coupling.
Saki likes Shun + Shun likes Saki + Satoru likes Saki = Satoru likes Shun, Shun likes Satoru
or something like that.

Shun went a little nuts in this episode, I guess he knew they were coming for him and he didn't want to get the others involved. Can't wait to see what comes next.

I always wonder about the voice actors, I mean they're in a room together and they're kind of making these declarations and um, sexy noises at the other's character. I know there is a level of professionalism involved but what do you say at the end of recording, "It was nice making the sounds of making out with you,"? I mean do any of them blush at all?
Cat Love

Nov 16, 2012 9:36 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
People are forgetting why the relationship is predominantly homosexual at that age in the context of that society.

Oh well.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 16, 2012 9:37 PM
Oct 2010
That was far more gay than I expected...

Seriously, was there even one straight couple? Seems like Saki and Mamoru were the only weirdos thinking about someone of the opposite sex.

Well, like others suggest, I guess this is one effective birth control system...

Other than that... the art quality did drop quite a bit (maybe the animators didn't feel quite like doing so much yuri/yaoi? >.>)
AjunkyNov 16, 2012 9:40 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 16, 2012 9:38 PM

Oct 2011
AiCon said:
Thanks myuun for telling us this. We would have argued to no end if you didn't say anything. I do have one question though:

No problem at all!

Nov 16, 2012 9:41 PM
May 2012
This episode was pretty good, although the story is still very slow paced. However it makes it up for character development that happened in this episode:

Saki - You could see that she doesn't know what's going on but eventually falls into it and goes for Maria

Satoru - You could definitely see that he is in love with Shun as he wants to be like him.

Shun - It's hinted that there's definitely something wrong with him and even though he tells you what it is, there's more to it than what you hear.

Maria - Not too sure about her, but it looks like she is oblivious to what's happening around her.

Mamoru - You can definitely tell he's in love with Maria.

As for the Yaoi/Yuri things happening:
Do not let your belief and morals get the best of you. All the characters here a purely fictional as well as the story itself. It's nice that you like to put yourself in their shoes, but remember you cannot control the characters action (unless you were the one behind the story). The whole purpose is to entertain you and it doesn't matter how they do it.

With that said, I do hope they can pick up the pace with the story. Getting boring by each episode.
Akai012Nov 16, 2012 9:48 PM
Nov 16, 2012 9:42 PM
Sep 2012
myuun said:
AiCon said:

No problem at all!

You fan girls must be having the times of your lives right now. lol

Judging from how fast this show moves through the content, how many episodes do you think all this BL/GL stuff will last?
Nov 16, 2012 9:46 PM

Jun 2012
Probably my favorite episode yet despite the mildly poor animation in comparison to the first couple... And I don't even swing that way.... Still not a fan of Saki though, I mean she does realize Mamoru feels the same way she does, except with Marie... Right...? Guess some people just don't give a shit about their friends after all..

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic argument related part.
LunaNov 16, 2012 10:32 PM
Nov 16, 2012 9:47 PM

Dec 2011
I bet my house that if those 'sex scenes' were between a boy and a girl no one would be raging and dropping the show. My fucking house.
Nov 16, 2012 9:54 PM

Oct 2011
AiCon said:
You fan girls must be having the times of your lives right now. lol

Judging from how fast this show moves through the content, how many episodes do you think all this BL/GL stuff will last?

Pfft, I'm pretty damn happy, ngl. But I'll be even more happy when the plot thickens and people get into the anime, not 'cause of the yaoi, but because of the incredible direction it is taking. Now that will be a joy to see.

Aaaahm... to be quite honest, I wasn't expecting the episode to end this way, so for me that is a sign that the BL/GL won't last very long. In fact, I give it like one more episode if it even comes up in the next episode. From now on if I think it will be mostly focused on the plot rather than relationships 'cause something huuuge is about to happen. If they do show any BL/GL, it will be for a very small amount of time and like spread around. That is what I believe.

LunaNov 16, 2012 10:39 PM
Nov 16, 2012 10:01 PM
Sep 2012
myuun said:
Pfft, I'm pretty damn happy, ngl. But I'll be even more happy when the plot thickens and people get into the anime, not 'cause of the yaoi, but because of the incredible direction it is taking. Now that will be a joy to see.
As a straight guy I can absolutely assure you that the yaoi isn't the reason why I watch this show.

I guarantee it.
Nov 16, 2012 10:02 PM

Sep 2012
The second half of this episode was rather exciting. I have no idea what is going on and I can't wait to find out!
Nov 16, 2012 10:03 PM
Oct 2010
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Still not a fan of Saki though, I mean she does realize Mamoru feels the same way she does, except with Marie... Right...? Guess some people just don't give a shit about their friends after all...
I wouldn't say she doesn't care, in fact she looked on the verge of crying on seeing how much he longed for Maria. She can't still let go of her though, since they were made with a high intimacy need.

LunaNov 16, 2012 10:38 PM
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 16, 2012 10:04 PM

Dec 2007
I'm not sure if this train of thought is frowned upon, but being tolerant of gay people (esp. male gays) doesn't exactly translate that I (male) like to watch dude on dude action.

I'm pretty sure the girl betting her house is going to keep her house, she has my vote as to "people wouldn't drop this anime if that was straight not gay".
Nov 16, 2012 10:10 PM

Oct 2011
AiCon said:
As a straight guy I can absolutely assure you that the yaoi isn't the reason why I watch this show.

I guarantee it.

Nah, I know you don't and that many people don't, but it's so irritating going on tumblr and seeing things like, "Omg I'm gonna start watching this anime all the yaois". It's kind of the opposite of here. Here some people drop it for the gay love, over there people start it for the gay love. But, hey~ whatever floats peoples' boats.
---
AnimeKami said:
I'm not sure if this train of thought is frowned upon, but being tolerant of gay people (esp. male gays) doesn't exactly translate that I (male) like to watch dude on dude action.

I'm pretty sure the girl betting her house is going to keep her house, she has my vote as to "people wouldn't drop this anime if that was straight not gay".

I think it depends. But straight sex in an anime is way more tolerated than gay sex. But sex is still a really hot topic whether it'd be straight or gay. I don't know, really it depends.

Nov 16, 2012 10:32 PM

Dec 2011
Nah, I'd keep my house, I guess. What makes me so sure is that in the episode where Saki and Satoru where at it, this fuss didn't happen. People were more concerned about the animation quality dropping than about 12 year olds having sex.

Now tons of people coming out of everywhere came here just to rage about the sex and how oh so gay the show is -v-
jiroutachiNov 16, 2012 10:39 PM
Nov 16, 2012 10:34 PM

Jan 2011
So two years go by and everyone turns gay...that was a bit of a surprise only because how da eff did that mentality come about. Two years ago everyone was heterosexual in that department it seems and then everyone became homo. Whatever but very weird since it was really an upfront theme this episode.

Me thinks Shun is eliminated.

Artwork again has changed and for the worse imo.

Edit: after reading another post I guess everyone is bisexual? Freaking weird ass culture man lol. Story needs to pick up again. Another stage is being set I hope to validate all the bizarreness.
IZEROIINov 16, 2012 10:42 PM
Nov 16, 2012 10:39 PM
Oct 2010
donotthrowsouls said:
Nah, I'd keep my house, I guess. What makes me so sure is that in the episode where Saki and Satoru where at it, this fuss didn't happen. People were more concerned about the animation quality dropping than about 12 year olds having sex.

Now tons of people coming out of everywhere came here just to rage just about the sex.
But they didn't do it in that episode (at least in the anime) since Saki managed to control her impulses. Having sex is not the same as almost having sex. Hell, it's even commendable to show a strong will.
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 16, 2012 10:42 PM
Apr 2009
Why are people so surprised that there were homosexual relationships? It straight out said in episode 4 that they are genetically engineered to have sex to relieve stress and that their village prevents male/female relationships until they're adults so they encourage homosexual relationships during childhood and teen years. They friggin told you.

Do you guys actually pay any attention to what is being said or just stare at the pretty pictures?

Christ.
Nov 16, 2012 10:43 PM

Dec 2011
Ajunky said:
donotthrowsouls said:

Now tons of people coming out of everywhere came here just to rage just about the sex.
But they didn't do it in that episode (at least in the anime) since Saki managed to control her impulses. Having sex is not the same as almost having sex. Hell, it's even commendable to show a strong will.

They did have sex in that episode, though. Well...
Nov 16, 2012 10:45 PM

Oct 2011
IZEROII said:
So two years go by and everyone turns gay...that was a bit of a surprise only because how da eff did that mentality come about. Two years ago everyone was heterosexual in that department it seems and then everyone became homo. Whatever but very weird since it was really an upfront theme this episode.

Me thinks Shun is eliminated.

Artwork again has changed and for the worse imo.

They don't "turn gay". No one can "turn gay". This isn't just aimed at you but I've read through this forum enough to see "turn gay" way too much.

Just because they didn't show it when they were twelve doesn't mean that they hadn't had already had sexual experiences with boys and girls before.

When the kids were listening to the Minoshiro talk about the bonobo monkeys and how they take out their stress through sexual activity with each other, remember how Saki thinks of her mother and Maria. It is very possible that she was taught since she was little to touch herself and other girls. It is also very possible that Maria and her had touched each other before. Same goes with Shun and the rest. This isn't uncommon.

They show it more often at fourteen because they are pairing up and finding lovers of their own to relieve their stress. You could say they are all bisexual. Homosexuality is allowed and even encouraged when they are young while heterosexuality is usually postponed until they reach eighteen (an adult age). I hope I explained myself well. They don't "turn gay". I don't even like that expression. D:
Nov 16, 2012 10:46 PM

Jul 2011
I don't know what I just watched x.x didn't expect to hit in the face with yaoi/yuri like this...I'll keep watching for stories sake but man....gay couples all over the place in their school xD (not that theres anything wrong with that, just thought it was kinda funny)
Nov 16, 2012 10:46 PM

Nov 2011
IZEROII said:

Its like you weren't even paying attention to the show.
The Art of Eight
Nov 16, 2012 10:51 PM

Jan 2011
EmeralDragon23 said:
Why are people so surprised that there were homosexual relationships? It straight out said in episode 4 that they are genetically engineered to have sex to relieve stress and that their village prevents male/female relationships until they're adults so they encourage homosexual relationships during childhood and teen years. They friggin told you.

Do you guys actually pay any attention to what is being said or just stare at the pretty pictures?

Christ.

Dude...it was never once said that heterosexual relationships were PREVENTED until adulthood. What it said was that the venting of stress through intimacy was common for adults but also became necessary even for those who were immature and thus the bonobos culture ideology was implanted or rather tried to be implanted.
Nov 16, 2012 10:52 PM
Oct 2010
donotthrowsouls said:
They did have sex in that episode, though. Well...
Did they? I was sure they didn't (but maybe I missed the key implication)... Even if they did, it wasn't as clear as this time, at least to me.

Well, whatever, at the end of the day we cannot get a definite answer as to whether you would have lost your house XD. From this point on, those who didn't drop it here are unlikely to drop it in the event of straight sex... I still think some people would have raged about it if it had been shown this episode.
Friedrich Schiller
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.