Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jun 14, 2015 8:17 AM

Mar 2014
Loserguy said:
what do you know about the religion i believe in?
You mean the loserguy religion that you invented the moment you wrote your comment?
you can't seem to respect other people beliefs
Of course I don't, I disrespect all religious fanatics
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 14, 2015 8:29 AM

Jul 2012
Loserguy said:
"science" nonsense gets abused to add fkn yaoi scenes....I'm okay with yuri,but yaoi?That goes against any sense of moral and the religion I proudly believe in.
Disgusting episode,rip science.

i vomited a bit after reading this

you do realize that you're going to hell if you support yuri right?
Jun 14, 2015 11:11 AM

May 2015
Comic_Sans said:
You mean the loserguy religion that you invented the moment you wrote your comment?

way to be rood.No,my believe prohibits such behavior
Of course I don't, I disrespect all religious fanatics

and you yourself seem to be a yaoi fanatic/fundamentalist then,otherwise you wouldnt attack me and my belief for voicing my opinion on that episode.It wasnt even fanatic what i did,learn to use thedictionary before trying to be smart

mayukachan said:

i vomited a bit after reading this

you do realize that you're going to hell if you support yuri right?

I don't know why you vomited and why this is relevant but sure your ignorance is making me do tje same
What?you don't know what you are talking about?

I get it thats the internet and bashing others for believe is coolz but you are only makinb yourself look ignorant
noLoserguyJun 14, 2015 11:14 AM
Jun 14, 2015 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
Your religion supports yuri but not yaoi? Please enlighten me of such religions plox
Jun 14, 2015 11:21 AM

Mar 2014
way to be rood.No,my believe prohibits such behavior
Cool, let's say that your religion actually exists then. What's the name of that religion?
and you yourself seem to be a yaoi fanatic/fundamentalist then,otherwise you wouldnt attack me and my belief for voicing my opinion on that episode
Wow, I had no idea I was a fundamentalist because I didn't like hypocritical homophobes
It wasnt even fanatic what i did,learn to use thedictionary before trying to be smart
Saying that an episode is disgusting just because there's like one gay kiss between two people of your own gender but not complaining about the gay kiss between two people of the opposite gender is fanatic
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 15, 2015 9:47 AM

May 2015
My religion is not to your concern and if you start to attack me,wich you did,do you think I'll tell you just so you can hate on my religion?
It's funny how none denied that science got abused
Jun 18, 2015 1:08 PM

Mar 2014
noLoserguy said:
My religion is not to your concern
In other words, it doesn't exist

Your first post also proves it
Religion is the opposite of science, thus you shouldn't believe or care about science ''being abused''
and if you start to attack me,which you did,do you think I'll tell you just so you can hate on my religion?
I said I hated religious fanatics, not religion

There's a big difference between those two
It's funny how noone denied that science got abused
I saw no need to adress that claim, since you're religious and thus should believe in God instead of science
Comic_SansJun 18, 2015 1:11 PM
Nico- said:
Jun 18, 2015 1:57 PM

Jul 2012
Just ignore him, he's being ignorant and there's nothing we can do about it
Jun 18, 2015 2:21 PM

Mar 2014
mayukachan said:
Just ignore him, he's being ignorant and there's nothing we can do about it
Sadly I think you're right
Nico- said:
Jun 19, 2015 7:19 AM

Feb 2013
wow these comments xD
@ notLoserguy (there are enough people who didnt dislikes this kissing scenes, but who cares, its actually part of the plot so its acceptable...
beside there is no religion that approves yuri but not yaoi... since both are homosexual.
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jun 23, 2015 1:46 AM
Dec 2011
this is what i think after saki shun and the group came to the village 2 years after the camping trip and then getting their powers ...

shun thought about what the "false minoshirou" said and thought about whats going on the village since he was a kid and figure it all out all the secrets that been going on in the village he did this in the past year and half.
after while shun knew him and his friends where been watched the problem was shun couldn't tell any of this to his friends because it would be even more trouble and shun thought if he be close to his friends they are going to be in grave danger so shun starts distancing himself with everyone.

1st was saki she is his one true love and the only person shun cared the most to distance himself from her is not easy so begin in this much stressed,upset and confused shun use satouru for his comfort (because it was common for a guy guy thing to happen)and his priority was saki !. why satoru? its easy maria is close to saki and mamoru is close to maria and would rejected shun in a second if you asked why shun didn't choose anyone else in class ? it easy having just physical relationship with anyone in the class wouldn't break up shun's friends group and make distance which shun wanted they would hang out but having a guy from shun's friend zone would mess up saki since shun knows she likes him.

having satoru was both for distancing himself from others and control himself from approaching saki so that saki will be safe of course satoru didn't mind because he was upset too he is getting no where with saki to put it bluntly shun and satoru used each other to clam themselves and to have fun that's all to forget about reality.

if you noticed shun never even blushed for satoru but shun blush for saki!

anyway shun couldn't do it anymore "i mean saki saw me" this was a trigger shun knows saki love him so shun probably thought " seeing me like that with satoru saki must be in pain, what am i doing" this is what shun thought so he broke up ...

surprisingly this is what saki did as well she was so upset,stressed needed comfort and just to forget what she just saw about shun and have fun so she turn to MARIA and then she told poor MAMORU to forget about maria after while she asked herself "what are we even doing with ourselves" then cried and burst in to tears seeing how cruel her words were to mamoru and seeing how much mamoru loved maria and thought i am the same like mamoru i love shun still, so why did i say that to mamoru!!!

saki's heart was with shun its clear as day about shun and saki they love each other but situations are keeping them apart poor shun waring saki and finally showing a true kind smile like he use to he even gave his cat charm to saki how deep shun's love is for saki is showen clearly in the end of this episode :3

after shun came to his senses that he is acting and cant do it anymore and broke up with satoru you can see how much the guy hated the ethic's comity,shun used his powers to say "go way kind of thing" to that really powerful teacher i think shun couldn't take it anymore the secrets of the village, been watched all the time everyday shun cant bare these things to himself ,that's what happen! :3

i think all this time the village knew everything and wanted some one who listen to the "false minoushiro" who said the truth to figure things out about the village and then hate the village then the powers get darken they get a good reason to erase that person in this case "shun". shun now knows when they say he is "sick" its not good and shun knows he played right in to their hands! :3
Jun 23, 2015 12:51 PM

Feb 2013
lakshika said:
this is what i think after saki shun and the group came to the village 2 years after the camping trip and then getting their powers ...

shun thought about what the "false minoshirou" said and thought about whats going on the village since he was a kid and figure it all out all the secrets that been going on in the village he did this in the past year and half.
after while shun knew him and his friends where been watched the problem was shun couldn't tell any of this to his friends because it would be even more trouble and shun thought if he be close to his friends they are going to be in grave danger so shun starts distancing himself with everyone.

1st was saki she is his one true love and the only person shun cared the most to distance himself from her is not easy so begin in this much stressed,upset and confused shun use satouru for his comfort (because it was common for a guy guy thing to happen)and his priority was saki !. why satoru? its easy maria is close to saki and mamoru is close to maria and would rejected shun in a second if you asked why shun didn't choose anyone else in class ? it easy having just physical relationship with anyone in the class wouldn't break up shun's friends group and make distance which shun wanted they would hang out but having a guy from shun's friend zone would mess up saki since shun knows she likes him.

having satoru was both for distancing himself from others and control himself from approaching saki so that saki will be safe of course satoru didn't mind because he was upset too he is getting no where with saki to put it bluntly shun and satoru used each other to clam themselves and to have fun that's all to forget about reality.

anyway shun couldn't do it anymore "i mean saki saw me" this was a trigger shun knows saki love him so shun probably thought " seeing me like that with satoru saki must be in pain, what am i doing" this is what shun thought so he broke up ...

surprisingly this is what saki did as well she was so upset,stressed needed comfort and just to forget what she just saw about shun and have fun so she turn to MARIA and then she told poor MAMORU to forget about maria after while she asked herself "what are we even doing with ourselves" then cried and burst in to tears seeing how cruel her words were to mamoru and seeing how much mamoru loved maria and thought i am the same like mamoru i love shun still, so why did i say that to mamoru!!!

saki's heart was with shun its clear as day about shun and saki they love each other but situations are keeping them apart poor shun waring saki and finally showing a true kind smile like he use to he even gave his cat charm to saki how deep shun's love is for saki is showen clearly in the end of this episode :3

after shun came to his senses that he is acting and cant do it anymore and broke up with satoru you can see how much the guy hated the ethic's comity,shun used his powers to say "go way kind of thing" to that really powerful teacher i think shun couldn't take it anymore the secrets of the village, been watched all the time everyday shun cant bare these things to himself ,that's what happen! :3

i think all this time the village knew everything and wanted some one who listen to the "false minoushiro" who said the truth to figure things out about the village and then hate the village then the powers get darken they get a good reason to erase that person in this case "shun". shun now knows when they say he is "sick" its not good and shun knows he played right in to their hands! :3

wow that were some interessting thoughts...

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jun 30, 2015 2:21 AM

May 2012
Mind blowing episode. I don't like yaoi, but i do appreciate Yuri.It's a pity it was clear that Saki liked Shun, that made it less enjoyable.

This anime is very interesting.
KaeUBWJul 1, 2015 11:06 PM
I despise woke people.
Jul 1, 2015 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
LOL I find it hilarious how there was not a SINGLE COUPLE that was boy x girl. That is one gay as f*ck school right there
Jul 22, 2015 2:50 AM

Sep 2013
Well that was gay. Is there gonna be an explanation in the future why the students can only pair up with someone from the same sex? It's kinda funny that Saki's rival is a guy and having feelings for other people when you are already dating someone is not cool Saki. I heard there' s going to be a lot of deaths in this anime. I hope Shun dies soon his personality is annoying.

Why do everytime I watch an anime about group of friends it turns into a love polygon? hoping this doesnt turn into a melodrama mess.

AsianKungFuJul 22, 2015 2:59 AM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 1, 2015 10:20 AM
Oct 2013
The homo scenes had me blindsided. I didn't expect that the minoshiro's words meant homosexual relationships...or rather I didn't pay attention enough to pick it up. Oh well, it seems to be gaining traction now and not dragging things out as much.
Aug 16, 2015 7:13 PM
Dec 2014
What the fuck is happening
Aug 24, 2015 2:25 AM

May 2010
This thread is the proof that human beings are narrow-minded to the extreme. Seriously, there's an explanation to the said yuri and yaoi, and yet people still hate it. Great job, guys. This is why I don't like some of the straight people who demand everything to be portrayed as straight. Thank God I am not like that. At least episode showed the reality of so many of you, it's ugly and dark, ugh.
Aug 27, 2015 8:41 AM

Apr 2014
I'm confused..
Sep 9, 2015 4:11 PM
Sep 2014

Nice.
Sep 9, 2015 6:57 PM

Jul 2014
I thought all the stuff they learned from the false minoshiro about sex and what not was just how that one monkey clan or whatever it was was, not their society, now all the sudden its the entire student body. Did they not get punished during the time skip? They made it sound like they got house arrest for 2 years or something and then now its yaoi and yuri galore and the adults don't seem to care.
ClareFaintsmileSep 9, 2015 7:05 PM
Sep 11, 2015 5:20 AM

May 2015
WTF did i just watch
Sep 12, 2015 10:07 AM

Jan 2013
So we're 2 years forward.
Shun and Satoru have begun liking each other, so have Maria and Saki.

I really didnt like the way Rei was expressing his affection, way over the top.
Surprised they just let Maria fly around in class, cool though.

Kaburagi just looking up Maria's skirt and getting a bad vibe from Shun's cantus I'm guessing.

niintysix said:
Did they not get punished during the time skip? They made it sound like they got house arrest for 2 years or something and then now its yaoi and yuri galore and the adults don't seem to care.

They made it clear at the end that the (council?) didnt show or act upon that they knew what they went through and lost their cantus, especially since they restored it themselves after they got back from the summer camp.
Sep 12, 2015 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
niintysix said:
I thought all the stuff they learned from the false minoshiro about sex and what not was just how that one monkey clan or whatever it was was, not their society, now all the sudden its the entire student body. Did they not get punished during the time skip? They made it sound like they got house arrest for 2 years or something and then now its yaoi and yuri galore and the adults don't seem to care.

You are missing the important details hardcore.
Sep 29, 2015 5:49 AM

Jul 2014
lakshika said:

Interesting, didnt thought of it this way.
Maybe i was too shocked with all the homosexual that I didnt get to process whats going on.
How do I signature?
Oct 25, 2015 12:16 AM

Dec 2013
what the fuck? this is very intriguing indeed. It makes me wanna watch more!
Oct 25, 2015 7:06 PM

Aug 2012
Hehe, that was somewhat an unexpected change
Humans with bonobo traits is a good idea, but it's a waste if all human emotions remain. This combination just produces extra tension
I love anime that are based on novels. So much more interesting than others
Nov 8, 2015 6:42 PM

Nov 2015
Ahhhh. The yuri and yaoi was unexpected. Meh. I still dont understand though.. doesn't shun like... never mind. I guess it's how their society is compared to ours. Weird but intriguing.

Nov 9, 2015 9:32 AM

Jan 2015
noLoserguy said:
"science" nonsense gets abused to add fkn yaoi scenes....I'm okay with yuri,but yaoi?That goes against any sense of moral and the religion I proudly believe in.

Yuri it's ok but Yaoi is against science?
You had a difficult childhood? Didn't you?
Dec 27, 2015 12:54 AM

Jan 2014
Damn, that got WAY more explicit than I was expecting it to.

Good episode, nonetheless. Just, damn. They went that far.
Dec 27, 2015 8:31 PM

Nov 2014
Seriously, this ep was disgusting.
Dec 28, 2015 5:21 AM

Feb 2013
Oh God this was a lame episode. Suddenly everybody is either gay or lesbian, eugh... I hope they don't keep this shit up and drop it, or I'll just drop the anime myself, yuck!
Dec 29, 2015 6:27 AM

Feb 2013
PzKpfw_VI_Tiger said:
Oh God this was a lame episode. Suddenly everybody is either gay or lesbian, eugh... I hope they don't keep this shit up and drop it, or I'll just drop the anime myself, yuck!

but it is told why earlier. that they gave humans the genes of baboon apes who do a lot of sex to decrease the stress of people so they dont start becoming angry people

Dec 29, 2015 6:31 AM

Jul 2012
PzKpfw_VI_Tiger said:
Drop it because you're too close minded :-)
Dec 29, 2015 7:58 AM

Dec 2015
ochatani said:
What, did I miss something? I couldn't follow at all and when I turned the comments on all the others were also posting the same things so... What!?
I mean why are the only couples boy-boy or girl-girl and not one couple boy-girl?
But I really can't wait until the next episode! I need to buy the novel----

Au contraire, there were heterosexual couples in the beginning of the episode, they just weren't the subject of the episode because the protagonists were portrayed homo.
Dec 30, 2015 4:41 PM

Nov 2015
Why are there so many boy boy and girl girl couples? I'm gunna ehhhhh, ignore the tongue kissing part so I can actually continue with the anime. This is an awkward episode, I want to get on with the plot.
Jan 5, 2016 8:19 AM

Sep 2013
LOL. All that fuzz because of THAT?

People's intolerance is even worse than I though rofl.
Jan 10, 2016 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
Needed more yuri tbh, the gay stuff was pretty weird, did not expect that Shun and Satoru make-out session.
I don't know what to feel about this sudden change of tone.
Jan 11, 2016 12:51 AM

Jul 2012
Don't know how people call it suddenly or surprising when it was foreshadowed lol
Jan 16, 2016 11:32 PM
Jun 2014
the first seven episodes were mediocre to begin with and then came this episode. what the actual fuck were they thinking making this shit. gay scenes are fine when done well (game of thrones), this was just straight up vomit inducing. dropping this shit and never looking back.
Jan 17, 2016 6:30 PM

Apr 2013
jajacakes said:
the first seven episodes were mediocre to begin with and then came this episode. what the actual fuck were they thinking making this shit. gay scenes are fine when done well (game of thrones), this was just straight up vomit inducing. dropping this shit and never looking back.

Your loss. Your loss~
Jan 17, 2016 7:19 PM

Jul 2012
jajacakes said:
rest in piece, hater
Jan 18, 2016 5:50 AM

Sep 2014
jajacakes said:
gay scenes are fine when done well (game of thrones)

lmao.

You should never had to exit your mainstream stuff to begin with if you think that gay scenes can either be fine or not.
Works like Shinsekai yori are too hard to apprehend for people of your kind.
Jan 18, 2016 5:55 AM

Feb 2013
Im just gonna asume that people who think is sudden how everyone "turns gay" is because they cant read subtitles properly.

Jan 19, 2016 2:54 PM

Feb 2013
badwolf45f said:
Im just gonna asume that people who think is sudden how everyone "turns gay" is because they cant read subtitles properly.

yeah. The moving bibliothek actuelly explained it :/

Jan 21, 2016 11:20 AM

Sep 2015
badwolf45f said:

That's the best thing to do here...
Feb 11, 2016 12:17 AM

Dec 2013
well that was awkward. and gay.

bonobo society, i get it...but why didnt they just show this at the beginning of the anime? it would have made more sense. does one have to hit a certain age in order to inhabit homosexual tendencies? they werent going all yaoi/yuri in the beginning. we were shown progress of boy x girl relationships until this episode. it was quite random and unnecessary.
Feb 12, 2016 7:04 PM

Dec 2015
Survive to watching this episode.

Now my eyes burned.
Sorry for my bad English

Humans see what they want to see
Feb 21, 2016 7:52 PM

Dec 2012
I was expecting some hardcore yaoi scenes from the way people were making a fuss about this.
Feb 22, 2016 10:35 PM

Jul 2012
dhiki said:
Survive to watching this episode.

Now my eyes burned.
Rest in peace :^)

trillshit said:
bonobo society, i get it...but why didnt they just show this at the beginning of the anime? it would have made more sense. does one have to hit a certain age in order to inhabit homosexual tendencies? they werent going all yaoi/yuri in the beginning. we were shown progress of boy x girl relationships until this episode. it was quite random and unnecessary.

>why didnt they just show this at the beginning of the anime?
because they were little kids

>we were shown progress of boy x girl relationships until this episode.
because they are horny now. that is science.

smh
Pages (15) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2013

1325 by Xeehad »»
Mar 2, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.