Forum Settings
Forums
GE: Good Ending
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2012 5:47 PM

Dec 2010
I (like everyone here) was expecting Utsumi to beat up Tohru, but what happened was also to be expected, i mean, Utsumi isn't the fighting type... but it looked like he landed a blow on Tohru's face
Nov 20, 2012 2:17 PM

Oct 2011
Time to wrap this up and move on. :]
Nov 20, 2012 3:47 PM

May 2012
Ale1212 said:
yeah im surprised too. if they were my friends, we would beat up the guy until he can no longer walk :P

Right? I mean, sure Yuki slapped him and that seemed to hit him hard, but it seems like his friends just thought "oh he feels bad, all is forgiven" or something like that. I say BS. That dirt box needs a good ass whooping.
Ale1212 said:
and... risa was great in this chapter

This. My respect for her easily doubled in this chapter.
Nov 26, 2012 5:24 PM

Jan 2011
Am I the only one that genuinely feels sorry for Tooru. God damn, his life really sucks now... Well it's confirmed that it'll end with Seiji X Yuki. An actual 'good ending' happening soon? :P
Sep 22, 2013 5:59 PM

Aug 2008
Good Job Risa, being fat once pays off. besides the now inner muscles you can still eat well compared to the some.

Someone above was asking why Tooru snapped and kidnapped Yuki. I guess needing a better reason. But it was obvious. He and Yuki were together since kindergarten always close to each other, and for him it was only her as his love. then for him to have that relationship taken away because he was tricked would be a depressing for him. He was an idiot for once for listening to his friends on romance advice, its just a no, on top of that using the school as the location of the act, just because they said so, another no. he fucked up, but in his eyes he was still just loving someone and that someone else fucked them over. since then the fool has been non stopped obsessed over trying to clear misunderstanding, and when that didn't fully work in his favor and after the fact that Yuki said its over now, yea a guy like him would snap.

Back to Seiji, yea most expected him to beat up Tooru, he may even have wanted to, but his goal was to protect Yuki and he did that. Also gotta remember something about Seiji, since the start he said he was weak at all physical activities sure he got better with tennis, however even in his dream he portrayed himself as weak. Then on top of the fact that his hand are bleeding from the frayed wire(that shit hurts one without resolve would not fully climb that)...you also have Tooru who spent some oh his time beating the shit out of his former friends to make things right, and his blunt personality probably made him a better fighter also...

But look at the results, Seiji was able to protect Yuki, by portrait of how Tooru now has become.

and like I said in chapter 98 ever since that foreshadowing scene I knew that no matter what it was gonna be Yuki x Seiji in the end. and now we have it.
Feb 12, 2014 2:56 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Best bit was "don't underestimate a former fat girl"
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 2, 2015 7:28 AM

Mar 2013
That. Was. Awesome!

Tho I hoped that it'll be Seiji who'll beat up Touro and not the other way around D:

But that ending makes up for it :')
Jan 19, 2017 11:16 AM

Apr 2015
I don't know,I mean you go as far as climbing a crumbling wall ,but you can't land a single punch ? I'm not saying that he had to become Mohammad Alì for the occasion,but dammit throw at least a fkn punch.That dramatic entrance just to get your ass handed to ya...FUCK OFF
"You are the leaves bathing in the sun, I am the roots that grow in the dark."
Dec 11, 2017 8:16 AM

Mar 2015
Damn all those dramas back then and now with all these development made it worth it. We can see how much them all have improved.

Kouno being confidence in his throw, Oonuma being more confident in herself, Seiji fighting for his loved one, etc.

Jan 24, 2019 3:33 PM
Aug 2018
What do you guess does that H-Beam that Risa just lifed halfway by herself weight?

Is she Supergirl?
Nov 16, 2020 1:38 AM

Jan 2020
This is a really decent chapter. Seiji's character development is really noticeable here. He used to run away from his problems a lot in the past, but now he's facing them straightforward.

More topics from this board

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 86 Discussion

Explicitz - Jun 22, 2011

30 by Yanssen10 »»
Dec 6, 2023 1:25 AM

» Most horrible mc?

Raizer007 - Jul 24, 2023

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Jul 24, 2023 7:54 AM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 146 Discussion

Sasake - Oct 19, 2012

27 by Raizer007 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:31 PM

» one shot

Revolutionary10 - Apr 22, 2019

3 by spectre699 »»
Jan 5, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » GE ~Good Ending~ Chapter 100 Discussion

Explicitz - Oct 14, 2011

21 by For-MAL »»
Feb 17, 2022 7:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.