MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hacker who Entrapped Assistant Director of Gundam 00 Declares Suicide [Update Feb 10]
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Hacker who Entrapped Assistant Director of Gundam 00 Declares Suicide [Update Feb 10]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
11-14-12, 7:28 AM

Let's not laugh at suicide now should we.

I don't think this is funny at all, my condolences to those who loved the guy.

11-14-12, 7:47 AM

Slatrix said:
my condolences to those who loved the guy.

I don't think he's dead yet. It's just a (supposed) threat.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

11-14-12, 8:36 AM

He needs some psychological help.

11-14-12, 10:09 AM

obvious troll is obvious

11-14-12, 11:52 AM

Tyrel said:
ihateeveryone said:
William550 said:
Should we care, this case sounds stupid somehow ..

He sent a picture implying a hung Madoka.

If you don't care you're not human.

People who think of killing themselves are just plain idiots.. That's just my personal belief though.

Yeah thats your idea. Suiciding doesn't sound too bad to me. But I'll hang around until One Piece ends. :P

HauntingShock said:
He's going to use that lan cable to hang himself?

Nah~ it's to short.

Lol, my thoughts.^^

11-14-12, 2:12 PM

i'm really not surprised at all about stuff that happens in Japan concerning anime

11-14-12, 8:34 PM

Oh, poor guy. I feel so sad he's about to hang himself after commiting a crime just for the heck of it, which resulted in someone else spending time in jail unjustly.

/sarcasm

11-14-12, 9:51 PM

leave the the gundam 00 crew alone

11-15-12, 1:47 AM

I'm the only one that feels 90% of these comments should be deleted? It's all copy pasted from these meme sites which is stupid.

RIP internet.

11-15-12, 2:42 AM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
icantfeelmyarms said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Well that happened

side note: so much suicide in japan

If I remember right, it has the highest suicide rate... In my environmental science class a year ago, it listed Japan as the healthiest country, but also has the highest suicide rate :P
healthiest country cause all the unhealthy people kill themselves before the census goes around

That's what happens when there's strict gun laws. It's harder to take your frustrations out on other people rather than yourself
The MS Paint Club has been revived!
SeibaaHomu said:
Lebsians and Breaking Bad are probably the greatest things on God's Green Earth. And Frozen. Frozen is good too.

11-15-12, 8:30 AM

icantfeelmyarms said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Well that happened

If I remember right, it has the highest suicide rate... In my environmental science class a year ago, it listed Japan as the healthiest country, but also has the highest suicide rate :P

Not to be picky here, but Japan hasn't the highest rate, it's among the highest though.

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-statistics.html

11-15-12, 9:56 AM

This would make a good anime. I just wish Kon was alive to direct it.

11-16-12, 6:36 AM

I still find it funny, especially with the Madoka reference.

11-16-12, 1:09 PM

icantfeelmyarms said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Well that happened

Japan is seven place in statistics of most suicide in 2011. Number one is Lithuania and then number two is South Korea...

11-16-12, 3:39 PM

So spooky, but poor guy. On the other hand THAT picture was lol and a little creepy

11-16-12, 7:00 PM

ihateeveryone said:

He sent a picture implying a hung Madoka.

If you don't care you're not human.

The hung Madoka part I'm okay with, but the idea of a real life person committing suicide is neither to be joked about or encouraged.

The part that baffles me is why he felt the need to do it in the first place, and why suicide is the answer.

I hate to bring anime into this, but all the stuff I've seen in them about a character going to extreme lengths to "take responsibility" for some minor thing comes to mind.

11-18-12, 3:54 PM

icantfeelmyarms said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Well that happened

Wow I didnt know that. That is just crazy.

11-18-12, 9:14 PM

So what he did was for the hell of it no real reason? kinda dumb, not saying the guy deserved to die but its kinda dumb what he did, both things the hacking and the suicide.

02-10-13, 2:50 AM

Update Feb 10th
According to Sankei Newspaper, Tokyo Metropolitan police has arrested a 30 year old PC engineer for sending threatening e-mails and messages to multiple places by hacking other people's PC. He had once been arrested and imprisoned for a different online threatening case in 2005. He confessed that he was falsely accused in 2005's case and he wanted to revenge on the police and prosecutors.

Source: Sankei

02-10-13, 4:57 AM

dtshyk said:
He confessed that he was falsely accused in 2005's case and he wanted to revenge on the police and prosecutors.

Source: Sankei
Confessed? According to the following news report from Yomiuri (which at around 10am came after the 7am posting time of the Sankei report in your post) said that he denied wrongdoing.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/national/news/20130210-OYT1T00270.htm?from=ylist
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices