MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hacker who Entrapped Assistant Director of Gundam 00 Declares Suicide [Update Feb 10]
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Hacker who Entrapped Assistant Director of Gundam 00 Declares Suicide [Update Feb 10]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
11-13-12, 5:12 PM

According to TBS News, the hacker, who recently caused multiple false accusation cases by remote operation of virus-infected PC, sent emails hinting suicide to TBS and lawyers. The email said that he made a mistake during the series of the cases and he will hang himself. Four people including the assistant director of Gundam 00 were arrested for false accusation. Police reported that the hacker used Tor to hide his identity but he forgot to use it once when he made a post on 2channel.

An image file was attached to the email from the hacker and it showed a figure of Madoka Magica surrounded by a LAN cable.

The image of Madoka figure attached to the hacker's email

Source: TBS
Related topics:
Assistant Director of Gundam 00 Released on Possible False Accusation
Assistant Director of Gundam 00 Arrested For Making Murder Warning

Update Feb 10th
According to Sankei Newspaper, Tokyo Metropolitan police has arrested a 30 year old PC engineer for sending threatening e-mails and messages to multiple places by hacking other people's PC. He had once been arrested and imprisoned for a different online threatening case in 2005. He confessed that he was falsely accused in the case in 2005 and he wanted to revenge on the police and prosecutors.

Source: Sankei
Modified by dtshyk, 02-10-13, 2:51 AM

11-13-12, 5:14 PM

Well that happened

side note: so much suicide in japan
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

11-13-12, 5:16 PM

Now if the terrorist can do the same we can have comiket, Kuroko no Basuke and our doujins in peace.

11-13-12, 5:17 PM

Uh... why?

Why would you do it, Jimmy?

11-13-12, 5:18 PM

dtshyk said:
An image file was attached to the email from the hacker and it showed a figure of Madoka Magica surrounded by a LAN cable.

The image of Madoka figure attached to the hacker's email

Shit just got real.

11-13-12, 5:19 PM

R.I.P Madoka
*insert deep quote from some popular anime here*

11-13-12, 5:19 PM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Well that happened

If I remember right, it has the highest suicide rate... In my environmental science class a year ago, it listed Japan as the healthiest country, but also has the highest suicide rate :P

11-13-12, 5:21 PM

icantfeelmyarms said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Well that happened

If I remember right, it has the highest suicide rate... In my environmental science class a year ago, it listed Japan as the healthiest country, but also has the highest suicide rate :P
healthiest country cause all the unhealthy people kill themselves before the census goes around
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

11-13-12, 5:51 PM

well Thats a strange twist....the madoka girl kills herself??

11-13-12, 6:13 PM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
icantfeelmyarms said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Well that happened

healthiest country cause all the unhealthy people kill themselves before the census goes around

And the unhealthy people who don't kill themselves don't reply to the census because they avoid all contact with the outside world.

supermegasonic said:
well Thats a strange twist....the madoka girl kills herself??

Directed by: M. Night Shyamalan

11-13-12, 6:29 PM

no meduka
Modified by ihateeveryone, 11-13-12, 6:40 PM

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

11-13-12, 6:41 PM

Should we care, this case sounds stupid somehow ..

11-13-12, 6:44 PM

William550 said:

He sent a picture implying a hung Madoka.

If you don't care you're not human.

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

11-13-12, 6:59 PM

He's going to use that lan cable to hang himself?

Nah~ it's to short.

11-13-12, 7:10 PM
Forum Moderator
ihateeveryone said:
William550 said:

People who think of killing themselves are just plain idiots.. That's just my personal belief though.

11-13-12, 7:32 PM

Tyrel said:
ihateeveryone said:
William550 said:

People who think of killing themselves are just plain idiots.. That's just my personal belief though.

You're lucky that I don't feel like wasting my time derailing this thread, or you wouldn't hear the end of it from me.

Ghostony said:

11-13-12, 7:57 PM

wait...he got arrested because of a post on the internet?....sigh! i guess they don't have CSI there.

11-13-12, 8:04 PM

ihateeveryone said:
Tyrel said:
ihateeveryone said:
William550 said:

You're lucky that I don't feel like wasting my time derailing this thread, or you wouldn't hear the end of it from me.
Aww. I wanted to see a smackdown here:(

kisami said:
wait...he got arrested because of a post on the internet?....sigh! i guess they don't have CSI there.
That assistant director spent almost 2 months in jail before they found out that he was innocent. Guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply there as well.

11-13-12, 8:14 PM

So he'll kill himself...And is that because he's feeling guilty..He should go put himself for some time in jail instead LOL :P
-------Only God will judge me --------

iSignature

11-13-12, 8:16 PM

Being meguca is suffering.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices