Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 13, 2012 12:53 AM

Aug 2011
"Beautiful, aren't they? My pecs."

LMAO! pure awesomesauce episode! Inia being all clingy and all the girls competing for Yuuya. This anime just became 1001x better than Shitsekai Yaoi!!!

Next episode is a special recap??? Hmm i read that there will be new mechs, so im excited for that!!!!

My inner and most deepest thoughts of this episode will be in the spoiler.

Naxrrhid_BladeNov 13, 2012 12:57 AM
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 13, 2012 7:43 AM

Jul 2011
Some random fan service pic...

Nov 13, 2012 9:10 AM
Mar 2008
Liph said:
Ok, I'm dropping this now -.-

I though I was watching something else than a harem/ecchi anime

Oh boohoo cry more.

A good episode ruined by steam and moonlight...

Also i am surprised that nobody mentioned the fact Yuuya was thinking something about his arm after Cryska grabbed him. Might be that she is some kinda robot/cyborg girl and grabbed his arm very hard for a woman. And hence he touched his own arm after the incident because of pain possibly, or just that he noticed massive strength.

I think that it will at least be something we will find about later on as we will discover more about the Russian girls
Nov 13, 2012 9:20 AM

Aug 2011
Skurd said:
Also i am surprised that nobody mentioned the fact Yuuya was thinking something about his arm after Cryska grabbed him. Might be that she is some kinda robot/cyborg girl and grabbed his arm very hard for a woman. And hence he touched his own arm after the incident because of pain possibly, or just that he noticed massive strength.

I think that it will at least be something we will find about later on as we will discover more about the Russian girls

I think he was thinking about how his arm felt against Cryska's boobies! She was, after all naked..., but i dont think he knew that.

Cryska and Inia are not robots lol
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Nov 13, 2012 2:37 PM

Nov 2010
Ugh no Harem Mech without a Beach and Hot Spring Episode
A lot of fanservice at the hot spring
Altought the Beach episode was more interesting

New OP and ED next week
Nov 13, 2012 6:53 PM

Jun 2012
Wtf censoring!!!!!!!
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Nov 14, 2012 2:01 PM

Oct 2009
O

M

G

!!

>.<

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Nov 15, 2012 2:52 AM

May 2010
OH YEAH BABY lot's of girls in bikini(and naked) in the hotsprings, can't wait for the uncensored version
Nov 15, 2012 12:44 PM

Nov 2010
A Muv Luv series will always find a good place to throw silly things before shit getting serious. I approve.

And this is the first time Total Eclipse humor works for me
Nov 15, 2012 1:34 PM

Jul 2008
The water in this onsen doesn't seem to work properly. Who goes underwater with glasses on, and comes out without a drop of water on their body or glasses?

Nov 15, 2012 9:02 PM

Mar 2009
Has your world been invaded by scary aliens? Is humanity and civilization, as you know it, on the verge of extinction? Well, fret not! The military will be there to save the day!
…right after they come back from the obligatory hot springs episode; oh, and after they recap the series, too!
Nov 16, 2012 1:48 AM

Jul 2011
Nickienator said:
The water in this onsen doesn't seem to work properly. Who goes underwater with glasses on, and comes out without a drop of water on their body or glasses?

It's better if you don't ask about anime logic...
Nov 19, 2012 6:37 AM
Sep 2012

it's just massive strengh, she is a real woman xD
Nov 19, 2012 6:46 PM

Aug 2012
entertaining yet why is this happening? where are the aliens? why does everyone love yuya bridges? what genre is this anime trying to be? not a very good mech show imo but I'll watch how it ends.
Nov 19, 2012 7:59 PM

Jul 2011
Aarosmashguy said:
entertaining yet why is this happening? where are the aliens? why does everyone love yuya bridges? what genre is this anime trying to be? not a very good mech show imo but I'll watch how it ends.

Yet , some people dunno that this anime takes place mainly at Yukon Base , far away from the front lines from BETAs.

Place in the middle of Alaska , you'd expect a BETA to swarm that place.
Nov 20, 2012 12:49 AM

Aug 2012
MichaelJohn said:
Aarosmashguy said:

Yet , some people dunno that this anime takes place mainly at Yukon Base , far away from the front lines from BETAs.

The war has been going on for 20 years and at the rate the BETA are able to destroy areas you'd think they would have been everywhere by now.
Nov 22, 2012 3:58 AM

Jun 2008
Marzan said:
Fanservice filler. And censored to boot.

This show really overdid it now with the harem fanservice stuff. It really went downhill. We need some more battles and killing.

Peeping tom like a boss. Putting your underlings to record it so you can watch it on the big screen.
Nov 22, 2012 4:49 AM

Jul 2011
Wrong Thread
MichaelJohnNov 22, 2012 6:15 AM
Nov 23, 2012 1:48 AM

Nov 2010
Aarosmashguy said:
MichaelJohn said:
Aarosmashguy said:

The war has been going on for 20 years and at the rate the BETA are able to destroy areas you'd think they would have been everywhere by now.

There are multiple frontlines in current war against BETA :

1. West front, Britain are currently struggling against BETA as they're the sole survivor of the Europe Front. I heard London was once defeated but they managed to reclaim it.
2. African, Arabs, etc are holding BETA in Suez Canal. They managed to hold back since BETA weren't really interested to Africa (you'll know why if you follow the original trilogy, but Total Eclipse never tried to explain details about BETA behaviors.
3. Facing east, BETA were pushing their forces here. Japan managed to retake their land after Kyoto defeated in episode 2 due to (Mild spoiler)

Soviet managed to hold their defense line before Alasca.
4. Southeast asia front holding BETA but I never heard the details, but I guess the logic is same with Africa.
5. I have no Idea why India survived. Probably mountains.
6. America, Greenland, Australia, Pacific are still safe.

They managed to hold back since both humans and BETA are always evolving during the war, and there are some cleanup strategy that prevent BETA to build new Hives. Even Europe actually managed to defend against BETA until they run out of power and luck, since Humans never managed to win in offensive battle to clear BETA nest due to some problems.

However, some places like Japan and Britain are actually in a continuous threat and can be eradicated easily if they failed to defense BETA waves that were always happening periodically.
Dec 1, 2012 6:36 PM

Aug 2011
Hehe, funny ep at the hot springs. Well, it looks like its back to work for them now. The preview listed some pretty interesting things for the next ep, can't wait.
Dec 4, 2012 10:44 AM

Jul 2012
Aversa said:
Phoebe mentioned that Yui was wasted on Yuuya i would like the correct her and say that pretty much all the girls in this anime are wasted on Yuuya.

Yeah pretty much all of them.
Geez this episode you always have to have a beach and hot spring episode in anime...they find ways to but it in to matter the story.
Tbh the to serious for this kinda stuff at least that's the feeling I got from episode 1 and 2 and how everyone lost their family you would think their fueled for battling the BETA who took away their loved ones I would not be freaking taking a hot springs bath
Jun 21, 2013 6:30 PM

Nov 2009
Wow they cant even get fan service in this series right, I guess the only half decent thing to come out of this episode was the bromance of the two trying to get a peek of the ladies section I actually found it funny and I think that's the first time I've actually laughed at any comedy this series has thrown at me.
Jul 23, 2013 3:57 PM

Oct 2010
The uncensored episode from BD is rather... outstanding. All ladies are perfect. ^^
Aug 8, 2013 8:13 PM

Nov 2012
Crimson_Cloud said:
The uncensored episode from BD is rather... outstanding. All ladies are perfect. ^^

I agree. I'm just watching the BD now and just got to this episode.

Would be a shame to watch that episode when censored, it was glorious.
Aug 9, 2013 8:44 PM

Nov 2008
Do you know were I can find the BD uncut version at?
Aug 12, 2013 7:04 AM

Oct 2010
^ Nyaa torrents is your best bet.
Sep 25, 2013 2:00 PM
May 2013
Nice fan service in this episode.
I want to see this episode uncensored.
Oct 7, 2013 9:47 PM

Mar 2012
Wah wah wah, why's there cliche fanservice in this OBVIOUSLY CLICHE FANSERVICE MECH ANIME.

Oh, i wonder what could've given it away...was it the skin tight suits and boob shots? Or how about the absurdly big boobs? Or what about the thin but apparent harem set-up? Suddenly there's a hotsprings episode and NOW people are gettin pissed that an anime with harem elements is doing what harem animes always do? Cry me a goddamn river ¬_¬
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Dec 22, 2013 5:18 PM

Apr 2011
How old is Inia really ? cuz her acting like a child doesn't match her body at all, if you know what I mean :)
Jan 22, 2014 10:14 AM

Jan 2013
Based Nippon with uncensored BDs. This is the most we're gonna get since the VN is all ages. I ain't complainin ;)
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jan 26, 2014 11:55 AM

Aug 2011
The series should have ended here. The final arc was abysmal.
Aug 12, 2014 12:22 AM

Jul 2008
A hot springs episode...good god that Criska...
Mar 30, 2017 12:49 AM

Apr 2009
Muv Luv ALternative: Total Harem
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2019 9:13 PM

Aug 2018
We finally got our onsen episode. Cui continues to dominate every scene she’s in.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Season 2?

Allenkilla1 - Jun 11, 2013

45 by SlimShadyArgos1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 3:23 AM

» Muv Luv's Japanese critique of Americans

Jerrychiang - Aug 3, 2012

45 by 8man226 »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2012

175 by Zane_0 »»
Aug 9, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2012

146 by tinitits »»
Feb 28, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2012

52 by SMmania123 »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.