Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 10, 2012 2:57 PM

Nov 2009
guyklc said:
No Kengo at the graveyard (or maybe that image posted was Kengo?), but I doubt that's important. Can someone tell me why Kengo was there though? Because I must have missed why. I know he was there at the graveyard in the visual novel too, but I don't think they've ever explained why he was there (or is my memory failing me?).

Nov 10, 2012 2:58 PM

Jul 2010
*wipes tears* KOMARI-CHAN! that's right, there are many wonderful things you can still discover with great friends in this world, so don't cry cuz youre making me sad like hell.
RIN.Why you are so cute.Just why.I think she is, and will be my fav character from this show till end...of course if i wont love blue-haired girl with umbrella(who dont seem to her appearance in next episode as well) even more.
Really, this episode is just fantastic.It shows in 100% what kind of friendship LB! members have with each other.

5/5 and i would really love if people here stop writing ONLY spoilers, and would write something about episode as well.Make some topic or idk, and talk there please.
Nov 10, 2012 3:02 PM

Sep 2011
I'm surprised I teared a little bit this episode at the ending happy scene. The VN still had more impact on me, but they did it pretty well; even though, it got rushed a bit.

Mod Edit: Removed quote that was removed.
LunaNov 11, 2012 9:17 AM
Nov 10, 2012 3:10 PM

Jul 2012
A quick but effective resolution that moved me more than I thought it would. I really enjoyed that.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Nov 10, 2012 3:24 PM
Jul 2012
I got hit with few feels, but I think there a bit of forced drama. You guys actually make me want to play Little Busters now, since you guys are complaining about the shit left out. Would I cry if I played the VN rather than watch the anime?
Javi-HimeNov 10, 2012 3:30 PM
Nov 10, 2012 3:33 PM
Jul 2012
JavierR said:
I got hit with few feels, but I think there a bit of forced drama. You guys actually make me want to play Little Busters now, since you guys are complaining about the shit left out. Would I cry if I played the VN rather than watch the anime?

Kind of, depends, not really, Komari is probably rated the worst route in LB, but it's still better than 90% of the stuff out there.
Nov 10, 2012 3:34 PM

Oct 2010
JavierR said:
I got hit with few feels, but I think there a bit of forced drama.

You just described every KEY work ever.

JavierR said:
You guys actually make me want to play Little Busters now, since you guys are complaining about the shit left out. Would I cry if I played the VN rather than watch the anime?

If you're new to this try reading Planetarian instead, it's only about 3-4 hours long and condenses nicely everything KEY is about.
Nov 10, 2012 3:36 PM
Jul 2012
Rignel said:
JavierR said:
I got hit with few feels, but I think there a bit of forced drama.

You just described every KEY work ever.

JavierR said:
You guys actually make me want to play Little Busters now, since you guys are complaining about the shit left out. Would I cry if I played the VN rather than watch the anime?

If you're new to this try reading Planetarian instead, it's only about 3-4 hours long and condenses nicely everything KEY is about.

LOL so accurate
Nov 10, 2012 3:36 PM

Oct 2011
blasterion said:
DAMMIT,Blasphemy, Why no this scene, I am so mad right now, WTF JC, that was the best part about Komari's route and you ruin it.
Why do you blame J.C.Staff if script was written by person hired by Key and working in cooperation with them?? If creators felt it's irrelevant their choice (even more with Old Man's story, it's rather irrelevant).
Don't join the hate-circle :3

Especially that one with Kurugaya - I love her character and sense of humor... but would hate to see this.
After building up the mood puting this, would feel terribly out of place.
Instead we got nice scene with Rin and Kurugaya showing how they care about Komari, and it was good. Heck Rin had very nice role in this episode :) way to go.

And Riki... your drawings suck ;) but all for the best.

also graveyard scene

@JavierR - I had more feels here than during VN. And forced drama is kind of Key's trademark ;)
go with both, I think.
Nov 10, 2012 3:37 PM
Jul 2012
Dalek-baka said:
blasterion said:
DAMMIT,Blasphemy, Why no this scene, I am so mad right now, WTF JC, that was the best part about Komari's route and you ruin it.
Why do you blame J.C.Staff if script was written by person hired by Key and working in cooperation with them?? If creators felt it's irrelevant their choice (even more with Old Man's story, it's rather irrelevant).

Especially that one with Kurugaya - I love her character and sense of humor... but would hate to see this.
Instead we got nice scene with Rin and Kurugaya showing how they care about Komari, and it was good. Heck Rin had very nice role in this episode :) way to go.

also graveyard scene

@JavierR - I had more feels here than during VN. And forced drama is kind of Key's trademark ;)
go with both, I think.

BUT Kamikita Komari Sr. it was what I really liked about Komari route was Riki succeeding where Koujiro has failed
blasterionNov 10, 2012 3:46 PM
Nov 10, 2012 3:44 PM
Jul 2012
Ok I will check out Planetarian. I played Kanon, but got hit with no feels, probably because I watched the anime already. That's why I want to know which one would be better playing the VN or watching the anime.
Nov 10, 2012 4:05 PM
Jul 2012
Dalek-baka said:
blasterion said:

also graveyard scene

go with both, I think.

Just rewatched the episode, it was actually good, abridged but still good and retains the tone, I was just making rash comments
Nov 10, 2012 4:10 PM

Aug 2011
Just comfirming for yall.. that was definitely kengo. Specifically his umbrella. This was mentioned in the visual novel
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Nov 10, 2012 4:18 PM

Sep 2012
an episode worth crying for... I could say that my heart was shattered after seeing the sunshine girl broke into pieces :'(

awesome job there Riki! thanks for making Komari smile again :')
Nov 10, 2012 4:21 PM

Oct 2010
omg no Riki - Komari hug scene.. that's the part where i cried in VN.
Nov 10, 2012 4:22 PM
Jul 2012
I guess, I'll stick with the anime for a while longer then.
Nov 10, 2012 4:28 PM
Jul 2011
One more week until best girl joins the team.
Nov 10, 2012 4:29 PM

Sep 2010
I'm filled with happiness, that should last for atleast a week.

BTW Riki in anime is lazy as he did only one page, in VN he did hole book
Nov 10, 2012 4:34 PM

Oct 2011
blasterion said:
Just rewatched the episode, it was actually good, abridged but still good and retains the tone, I was just making rash comments
Nice :)

I loved scene with Rin gathering stuff and Kurugaya helping (I don't remember it from VN).
There there is a lot of talking about how Busters were helping Riki, but seeing here was so awwwww... especially with Rin.
Sure it felt weird if one remembers that in past episodes she had problems even with talking to Komari, but than it also shows how determined she is to help her friend.
Nov 10, 2012 4:34 PM

Jul 2011
guyklc said:
Wow, this episode was rushed like hell. I really enjoyed Komari's story in the visual novel, but I didn't enjoy it as much this time around. Should have spread it out more evenly across the show. No Kengo at the graveyard (or maybe that image posted was Kengo?), but I doubt that's important. Can someone tell me why Kengo was there though? Because I must have missed why. I know he was there at the graveyard in the visual novel too, but I don't think they've ever explained why he was there (or is my memory failing me?).

One thing I found interesting was

Anyways, Haruchin will join next episode. She's a pretty fun and interesting person to watch :)

+1. The episode got some feels, but it was way better in the VN. As I told in another thread, the main problem of Little Busters anime isn't the script adaptation; is the direction instead.

Kengo was in the graveyard, he is in that shot @Kou posted in the first page.

About the spoiler,

JavierR said:

At this point, I think yes.
I'm one of the few fans that really likes Komari route, so I'm a bit disappointed with the anime adaptation being less emotional (there were some bits that I really liked, but I was expecting more). At this rate, I'm sure the VN has a way stronger emotional punch.

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Nov 10, 2012 4:39 PM

Jan 2011
Another reason why i was glad i read the VN while watching this this episode was really well done even if they left out a few things glad they at least showed how considerate everyone was in helping Riki

is it haruka next week?! i hope it is but it's weird that mio hasn't even showed up yet

on a side note Who the hell is that girl with the redish hair Rin was talking to? i feel like it was mentioned before i hope i'm not missing anything lol shes even in the op.
Nov 10, 2012 4:39 PM

May 2012
This week. As I thought, you're hit with emotions.

Komari's flashback is rather sad indeed but I rather like that the entire team is busting their behind to make her feel better.

Especially Riki...

Amazingly I didnt well up or tear at all until the happy part during the ending...

Damn emotions.

But whats a few tears to see that smile again???

PS - Im not used to this forum, I usually use another but I like the discussion which my own discussion on the other forum is lacking.
LunaNov 11, 2012 9:25 AM
Nov 10, 2012 4:46 PM

Jul 2011
katsu044 said:

on a side note Who the hell is that girl with the redish hair Rin was talking to? i feel like it was mentioned before i hope i'm not missing anything lol shes even in the op.

She is A-chan, the head of the girl's dormitory (if I remember well).

Netwizard2003 said:

PS - Im not used to this forum, I usually use another but I like the discussion which my own discussion on the other forum is lacking.

You're welcome then! =)

Nov 10, 2012 4:49 PM

Apr 2010
Touching episode, they covered well Komari's story. Great use of Alicemagic and scenes in the end.

Mary_Vanucchi said:
katsu044 said:

You're welcome then! =)

She is A-chan, I agree. It's her face.
Nov 10, 2012 4:50 PM

May 2012
Mary_Vanucchi said:
katsu044 said:

Netwizard2003 said:

You're welcome then! =)

Thanks!

Little Busters! is probably the most I look forward to this season other than SAO.
I really like the animation style and although I havent finished the game yet, I love the story.
So ya, the anime is spoiling the game for me but I dont mind.
Nov 10, 2012 4:50 PM

Jul 2008
Now I fear how the other routes will go, like Kurugaya's.
Nov 10, 2012 4:53 PM

Nov 2011
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet...but

Komari said:
The hen remembered that she was once an egg

Does anyone know the significance, meaning, or what that quote is trying to convey to the viewers?
Stark700Nov 10, 2012 4:59 PM
Nov 10, 2012 4:54 PM
Jul 2012
eso18 said:
I'm filled with happiness, that should last for atleast a week.

BTW Riki in anime is lazy as he did only one page, in VN he did hole book

In VN pretty sure he rewrote Little Match Girl with a happy ending I think. Rather than the chick book
Nov 10, 2012 4:55 PM

Jul 2012
I cried a little while watching the episode. The pain that Komari-chan felt was what I experienced before too. Everyone would have to experience it one day. It's a painful experience, but with good friends and family, you can smile and look forward to a brighter future. This episode was sentimental and great. Komari made my heart hurt so badly because of the way she behaved. Riki had to suffer a lot too because he wasn't Riki anymore. He was Takuya, Komari's brother. In the end, Komari faces and grasps reality and finally moves on. She decides to look onto a brighter future with smiling faces and together with all her friends, make many memories. Really great episode this week. Now, we have to get through Haruka and Kanata's route. This anime is really great. :)
Nov 10, 2012 4:55 PM

Apr 2010
Stark700 said:
Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet...but

Komari said:
The hen remembered that she was once an egg

Does anyone know the significance, meaning, or what that quote is trying to convey to the viewers?

Rewatch this episode later in the series (maybe after two or three other story-arcs), you'll find a deeper meaning.
Nov 10, 2012 4:56 PM

Sep 2012
Woah huge pictures xD. I was smiling throughout the whole episode as I listened to the nostalgic music and I think JC staff handled it well. Next week we are introduced to the best girl HARUCHIN! I can't wait for the bitch fest when Kanata appears. Oh I see Riki made Masato chick bald bwhahahah
egnaro15Nov 10, 2012 5:14 PM
Nov 10, 2012 4:58 PM

Dec 2011
That was a touching episode. Saigusa next ep! Somehow, I am interested in her. Can't wait to see more.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2012 5:12 PM

Jul 2011
egnaro315 said:
Woah huge pictures xD. I was smiling throughout the whole episode as I listened to the nostalgic music and I think JC staff handled it well. Next week we are introduced to the best girl HARUCHIN! I can't wait for the bitch fest when Kanata appears.

Count me in for bitching against Kanata. *rolls eyes*

Nov 10, 2012 5:13 PM
Jul 2012
Mary_Vanucchi said:
egnaro315 said:
Woah huge pictures xD. I was smiling throughout the whole episode as I listened to the nostalgic music and I think JC staff handled it well. Next week we are introduced to the best girl HARUCHIN! I can't wait for the bitch fest when Kanata appears.

No not Kanata, wait for Kurugaya route, the first portion yes you know what I am talking about
Nov 10, 2012 5:16 PM

Sep 2012
blasterion said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:
egnaro315 said:

No not Kanata, wait for Kurugaya route, the first portion yes you know what I am talking about

Ah, that part was quite good. Originally I thought her route was going to be all about that, but then it wasn't.
Nov 10, 2012 5:18 PM

Dec 2011
The pictures book made me tear up, what the fuck. Fucking key, man.

This episode was a surprise, it was quite good, even though the others were just average.
Nov 10, 2012 5:21 PM

Jul 2008
I don't like the fact that they left out two of the best parts of Komari route.
The rooftop rain scene and rooftop hug scene finale. Those are the one that really hit the feels and shed a bunch of manly tears.

Mary_Vanucchi said:
egnaro315 said:

I would join.
But then I remember Kanata's route in EX/ME.
All the feels. ;A;
I need that animated
Nov 10, 2012 5:24 PM

Jul 2011
SleepingEntity said:
blasterion said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:
egnaro315 said:

Ah, that part was quite good. Originally I thought her route was going to be all about that, but then it wasn't.

Ah, now I remember. That part was really good.

Nov 10, 2012 5:28 PM
Jul 2012
Mary_Vanucchi said:
SleepingEntity said:
blasterion said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:
egnaro315 said:

Ah, now I remember. That part was really good.

umuu, I really liked that part, but it was rage inducing but in a good way
Nov 10, 2012 5:31 PM

Aug 2011
i feel like theres no more anime only viewers LOL
Nov 10, 2012 5:32 PM
Jun 2009
Amazing episode, even if it felt a bit rushed

I'm surprised we didnt hear "Thin Chronicle" at all in this episode, but i guess they will save that BGM for Kurugayas route!

Also, Kanata-sama will finally make her appearance next episode! So excited!
Nov 10, 2012 5:38 PM

Aug 2011
the whole things been rushed so far. as long as they don't rush refrain, i'll forgive them
Nov 10, 2012 5:39 PM

Sep 2012
Linus05 said:
Amazing episode, even if it felt a bit rushed

I'm surprised we didnt hear "Thin Chronicle" at all in this episode, but i guess they will save that BGM for Kurugayas route!

Also, Kanata-sama will finally make her appearance next episode! So excited!

Yes, another Kanata fan (Y)
Nov 10, 2012 5:41 PM

Sep 2010
Sweet Jesus, it's finally over. I just don't see how they're going to pull everything off if they follow this style and pace, unless they just ditch refrain, which would suck.
Nov 10, 2012 5:43 PM

Jul 2011
blubberflub said:

In other forums where I'm discussing LB, most anime only viewers already dropped. And I guess they'll only give it another chance after the VN fans approve it.

Can you guys answer how much people reading/posting here are anime only viewers?

Nov 10, 2012 5:46 PM

Jan 2011
kratos_aurion said:
Touching episode, they covered well Komari's story. Great use of Alicemagic and scenes in the end.

Mary_Vanucchi said:
katsu044 said:

You're welcome then! =)

She is A-chan, I agree. It's her face.
ahh i see if i'm correct shes the one you meet when you and *insert girl* go through that locked door?, never seen her sprite before haha but most likely heard her voice.
Nov 10, 2012 5:46 PM
Jul 2012
blubberflub said:

LOL I think all anime only viewers dropped it that's why I don't even bother with spoiler tags anymore.
Nov 10, 2012 5:47 PM
Jul 2012
Mary_Vanucchi said:
blubberflub said:

In other forums where I'm discussing LB, most anime only viewers already dropped. And I guess they'll only give it another chance after the VN fans approve it.

Can you guys answer how much people reading/posting here are anime only viewers?

Me! I'm one of the few anime only guys that havent dropped it yet I think...
Nov 10, 2012 5:47 PM

May 2009
Ah Key, you guys are always the best sadist the world can ever have. I love Komari's emotionless eyes, but was sadden seeing her sad.
Nov 10, 2012 5:48 PM
Jul 2012
blasterion said:
blubberflub said:

LOL I think all anime only viewers dropped it that's why I don't even bother with spoiler tags anymore.

there might be people lurking (like me) you gotta chill with the spoilers
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Funya-Usagi - Jan 5, 2013

185 by little_raven »»
Feb 20, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.